A Much Needed Vacation From Reality

Story Info
Mature woman meets nerdy young men.
1.7k words
4.59
19.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there, my name is Lori, I'm thirty eight with a curvy body and long black hair. Last summer I was going through divorce hell.

Dickhead and I had been together since I was fourteen and he WAS the love of my life, the cheating fucker.

As you may have guessed I'm a little bitter. I mean I did everything for that piece of crap. I cooked, I cleaned, I have a great paying job, and whenever and whatever he wanted in the bedroom he got.

I mean, I did dress up nights, BDSM nights, I would even suck him off while he watched football.

Not only that but I kept myself in great shape, a whole lot better than that dipshit did mind you. I got compliments all the time on my figure and I caught that lazy good for absolutely nothing asshole not only cheating with prostitutes but since have discovered he squandered most of our life savings on them and gambling.

In a nutshell, I was devastated beyond belief and in complete misery.

My boss offered me a condo on a tropical island for the entire month of July that our company owns, all I had to pay was the cleaning fee. The summer is usually slow for our company anyway and I just had to get away so I jumped on the offer.

The condo was a one bed with a little deck right on the ocean. In a word it was 'paradise'. It was connected to a much larger and nicer condo with a huge deck with a hot tub.

The other condo was occupied by three very nerdy young men apparently celebrating graduation. At night I would lie on my deck, with a glass of wine, and listen to them joke and laugh. They seemed like nice boys and their unjaded innocence made me feel nice.

They introduced themselves and invited me to join them but I didn't feel comfortable so I declined politely and they told me the offer would always be open.

I did however join their conversations. It felt so nice to laugh, they were all cute and funny.

One night they were talking about going back to a beach dance party. They had gone the night before but none of the girls would dance with any of them. Upto that point all I had been doing was laying on the beach with a book and laying on the deck with a bottle of wine and a bucket full of self pity.

So I offered to go with them and promised to dance with each of them, maybe raising their street cred enough to get other dance partners closer to their own age. They were over the moon excited. I made them promise to act like gentlemen.

I had such a good time. I wore a sexy summer dress that had their eyes and groins bulging. I felt appreciated. We danced most of the night, the rest of the time I got to know the other girls there and made sure to introduce the boys around. Pretty soon they were able to find a few partners. And of course we drank plenty of alcohol so a good time was had by all.

We walked back to our condos along the water, laughing, with our shoes in our hands and our feet in the water. The three of them were jumping about and revelling in their success.

The following day they invited me to go with them to explore the island, they had rented a jeep and also had a reservation at some exclusive spot with a waterfall.

The waterfall spot was nothing short of amazing! A tall cascading waterfall into the bluest lagoon I had ever seen. And as it turns out it was clothing optional. None of us went nude, at least not the first time. It was also very private with our own cabana.

That night I went to the beach party again but they didn't need me as they had made new friends the night before. I still had a great time and danced quite a bit. I felt so carefree I forgot my problems for a little while.

The following day I felt comfortable enough to join them in the hot tub before dinner. They had seen me in my one piece but that day I had a much skimpier two piece. They seemed to appreciate the change and if I'm being honest I appreciated the attention.

This became the routine. I would spend the day with them, soak in the hot tub, and sometimes go with them at night. Sometimes I still liked to be by myself listening to the waves with a glass of wine and crying usually.

We went to the waterfall again and this time they all went full nude. I had sunglasses on so I was able to get good looks at their penises and I surprisingly found myself getting a little excited. The more time I spent with them the more attractive I found them.

I didn't realize it at the time but I thought of them together, I never singled one out, it was always them to me.

The third time we went to the waterfall I daringly went topless. I could see they weren't sure where to look so, much to their pleasure, I told them not to be bashful and look all they wanted. Let me be clear, never in my life have I ever done anything like that but it was so tantalizing I didn't regret it

I got wet while laying on the blanket pretending not to notice their attention to my breasts and rock hard cocks.

That's when things started to get a whole lot more flirty. It was never in a vulgar way, they all started getting more 'handsy' and God forgive me I enjoyed it.

The next visit to the waterfall I left all my reservations aside and went full nude. I stood up from the blanket, walked a little forward and much to their shock, I imagine, pulled my bikini bottoms down giving them a front row seat showing of my ass. I turned around revealing my completely smooth hairless pussy.

All three were lying on the blanket with very erect cocks and big ass smiles.

That night I didn't go out with them and when they got back I was laying naked in the hot tub with my sleep mask on.

At first they were laughing and carrying on but I assume once they spotted me it got quiet. I left my mask on and asked them about their night. One of them started rubbing my shoulders while they told me all about it.

Whoever it was was circling his hands closer and closer to my breasts. This was, by far, the most brazen any of them had been to date. I could feel him hesitate with unsurety. I moaned softly and told him not to stop.

Soon thereafter he was squeezing both breasts. I knew I should've stopped him but it felt so nice and there was definitely a part of me that didn't want to stop.

Every time he hit a good spot I gave him an encouraging moan. Soon the other two were each massaging one of my thighs. I knew if I didn't stop them soon there was no going back but my body was begging for more.

I leaned my head back and whoever was massaging my breasts leaned in and kissed me, softly at first then with more hunger.

He lifted me out of the tub and onto the platform and continued his claim on my mouth, one of the others got between my legs and began licking my pussy. The wetter and more excited I became the harder it was to tell who was where, while one was still eating my pussy another started groping my breasts while sucking on my nipples and the last put his cock in my mouth.

I sucked him with fervor and before he came he started fucking my mouth rapidly until pulling out and cumming all over my face. I could feel his slightly less erect cock on my face and took it back into my mouth and sucked more cum from it letting it ooze down my throat.

I started feeling my own orgasm coming and put my head back and gyrated my pussy up and down on his face until I released it growling savagely like an animal.

That's when I said it.

"Fuck me guys! Fuck me until you don't have a drop of cum left."

And fuck me they did. For the next hour I always had one cock in my mouth while another was pounding away inside me. I kept cumming and cumming as they kept taking turns, always cumming on me.

When they were finally spent I laid there covered in their cum for a long time thinking over everything and as hard as I tried I didn't feel badly about any of it.

When I finally took my sleep mask off I realized they had all left. I slinked my way back to go shower.

The following morning they were all on the deck and I hoped there wouldn't be any awkwardness, so I walked to the divide and gave them my biggest smile.

"Hey boys! How is any one man going to be able to satisfy me after that?"

That was all they needed, all the awkwardness melted away.

The rest of the trip we sucked and fucked every chance we got, always with my sleep mask on and always together. I loved not knowing who was doing what to me. Once at the waterfall I sucked all three off at the same time, one by one they each came down my throat.

I loved every second of that summer month with those boys, and when I got back to reality I didn't care nearly so much for my good for nothing soon to be ex husband.

To this day every time I think about being covered in their cum I touch myself and make myself climax, doesn't matter where I am. I'm not really sure what that says about me. I mean that's not that weird, right?