Friendly Neighbors 1

Story Info
Swapping in anger
2.1k words
3.95
21.1k
31
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

My next-door neighbor is the hottest woman on two legs I've ever seen. My wife is very pretty, but this woman is -- if you'll pardon the archaic vulgarism -- built like a brick shit house. Her tits are huge and firm; her butt is round and tight; she has ocean blue eyes, wavy red hair that cascade down to the bottom of her ribs, high cheek bones, alabaster skin, and a dancer's legs. Her summer wardrobe consists of a skimpy bikini that looks more like three black Band-Aids than a bathing suit and a pair of matching high heeled sandals. Whether she's sunning herself on her deck, getting her mail, or mowing her lawn, she wears that boner maker.

My wife often chides me for staring at her. "Why don't you look at me like that?" she gripes.

"Why don't you dress like that?" I reply.

Patty is very pretty. She could easily give this woman competition. Her breasts aren't quite as big, but they're still firm and don't droop when she is braless. Her skin is flawless; her ass is perfect; her eyes are emerald green; her brown hair falls just below her shoulders; she jogs daily to keep her legs looking great. She's more conservative in her manner of dress. She prefers a single-piece bathing suit, and she only wears it to the beach. At home, she wears shorts, a shirt, and canvas shoes.

Patty and I have a pretty good love life. We do the standard things in bed. We give each other head, and we do a variety of positions: missionary, cowgirl, doggy. We both cum when we screw. I've never told Patty, but I do fantasize about our neighbor when we make love.

She might fantasize about the neighbor's husband. He's a pretty good-looking guy, and he's in good shape. He and Patty often go jogging together in the morning. He's a manager of something. I'm in construction, so my work keeps me fit. When I ask her what they talk about when they are running, she says it's about something innocent like the weather.

A couple weeks ago, our neighbors installed a hot tub next to their deck. Julie, the wife, used it the first Saturday after it was finished. The moment that tiny bikini got wet, it molded itself to her nipples and pussy. The material was opaque, but they were clearly outlined by the clinging fabric. Patty caught me staring at Julie, and Julie smiled back at me as she stepped out of the water. I don't remember ever seeing Patty as mad as she was that day. She dragged me into the bedroom and started screaming every imaginable obscenity at me and accusing me of wanting to fuck Julie. As I've mentioned before, I've fantasized about it, but I've always known it was just a fantasy. If I thought I wouldn't get caught, and if the opportunity presented itself, I'd probably screw her. I had only one possible option, which was to accuse Patty of wanting to fuck Fred, Julie's husband. Their jogging sessions certainly gave them the opportunity. That stopped her for a couple seconds. "Maybe I should!" she screamed as she stormed out of the bedroom. A couple minutes later I heard our car's squealing tires going down the street.

Patty returned two hours later and went immediately to the bedroom. When she came out, she was wearing a black G-string that covered less than Julie's bikini bottom and black paste-on bra cups which barely covered her nipples. I was in the kitchen when she came strutting through. My mouth dropped to the floor as she went out into the back yard. I quickly made two iced teas and took them outside.

Fred was trying to be casual as he came over to our patio, but his eyes were all over Patty's body. The bulge in his swim trunks betrayed his arousal. "Why don't you guys come over and try out our hot tub?" he said. Patty smiled at me as Fred led the way. I mumble something about having to change first.

I rushed to the bedroom and dug out my old boxer style swimsuit. I was certain Patty would consider Fred's tight trunks sexier than my boxers. On the other hand, my boner wouldn't show nearly as much as his, which would be better in front of his wife. What amazed me the most was that it was Patty giving me a hard-on. Her buttocks were completely exposed along with over half her tits. I doubted she had bought that outfit for my benefit. I peaked through an opening in the curtains and saw Fred sitting between the two women in the water obviously enjoying himself. I got two towels from the linen closet and went out to join them.

I sat in the tub next to Patty. "This is great," I said as I settled in. "We should get one." I put my hand on Patty's leg and started stroking her inner thigh. She took my hand and placed it on my own leg. I looked down and saw through the bubbles that Fred's hand was on her other leg. Her hand was on top of his, and she was guiding his hand to her pussy. She flashed me a stern expression that told me I had better not interfere or say anything. She clearly intended to seduce Fred whether I liked it or not. Spreading her legs, she placed her hand over her snatch and moved it up and down. She licked her lips as she looked deep into his eyes. Across the tub from me, Julie's eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back. She was oblivious to her husband making a pass at my wife while I watched.

Fred looked for a response from me. When I didn't react, he slipped his finger under her G-string. Her facial expression displayed her excitement as he parted her outer lips. I had caused the same reaction many times, so I knew his finger was stroking her clit. Her eyes closed as her breathing slowed and deepened.

Why was she doing this? Sure, I looked at Julie a lot. Any man that wouldn't deserves a decent funeral. I had never touched her. I rarely spoke to her other than to say "hi" across the fence. What's the harm in looking? Okay, I gawked at Julie instead of her. That new outfit certainly drew my attention. I stared at Patty as Fred brought her closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly she pushed her hand into her mouth to muffle the squeals of her orgasm.

As Patty's trembling subsided, Julie began to stir. Patty quickly straightened out her G-string under the water. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh as Julie awakened. "Sorry I fell asleep," Julie said. "The warm water is so relaxing. Don't you agree?"

Patty smiled, "It sure is," she said. "I think I'll get out before I doze off." She stood up. Surprisingly the bra cups did not come off in the water. I would not have complained if they had.

"Me, too," Fred said as he stood up and turned toward Julie. His boner was impossible to hide as he stepped out of the tub. She gave no indication she noticed his rigid state. "Are you guys coming with us?"

"I think I'll stay here a little longer," Julie said. "Bob, will you stay with me in case I fall asleep again?"

I looked up at Patty who nodded her head ever so slightly. I seemed to detect her approval for something. "Sure," I said. Fred and Patty went inside.

I slid around until I was next to Julie. She pressed her leg against mine. Her fingertips on my thigh sent a shiver up my spine as my cock sprang to life. Her hand went inside my shorts and cupped my dick and balls as she pressed her mouth to mine. "I've wanted you for so long," she whispered. "I thought I'd never get a chance like this." My swimsuit found its way to my knees in a flash. She pulled her bikini bottom down, guided my pecker to her pussy, and sat down on my lap impaling me inside her.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said totally befuddled.

"I'm fucking you. I've had the hots for you for three years, and this may be the only chance I'll ever have to get you inside me. Why do you think I've been displaying my body to you all this time?"

I was absolutely confused. Patty and Fred had both been away numerous times leaving Julie and me alone. Why hadn't I seen her desire for me? Why hadn't she said anything before? Suddenly I had my pole embedded in my lovely neighbor's cunt. Had I been too stupid to take a ton of hints? Were Fred and Patty aware of what was going on?

I put my arms around Julie as she rose and fell on my lap. Her pussy was very tight, and I could feel the heat rising in my groin already. I put my hands on her tits and squeezed them gently. Her breath was coming in gasps as she approached her climax. I couldn't hold back any longer. Although I had only thrusted into her a dozen times, I fired my load into her pussy. She rode my orgasm over the edge, and her pussy contracted rhythmically around my cock.

We needed a couple minutes to catch our breaths before Julie stood up letting my flaccid cock to slide out of her pussy. My swimsuit easily covered my deflated dick, but her pussy lips were still swollen with lust. Her wet bikini bottom molded itself to her leaving no doubt she was aroused. Fred and Patty appeared in the kitchen doorway as we stepped out of the water onto the deck. A quick glance at Patty's G-string confirmed she and Fred had been doing more than holding hands. Her pussy lips were as puffy as Julie's. She took my hand and quickly led me home to our bedroom.

"Well," Patty said as she closed the door, "was she what you expected?"

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You know damn well what I mean. You've been fucking her in your sleep. You're a real chatterbox when you're dreaming. You say her name constantly. Was the reality equal to the dream?"

"I don't know. I never remember my dreams. How was Fred?"

"You're a dirty pervert."

"That's not my cum dripping down your leg."

I could feel my cock start to stiffen again. Knowing that another man had just screwed her turned me on. I wanted her badly. I tore the bra cups off her breasts. She stepped back with a startled expression. She continued to retreat as I approached her. With a single sidestep I herded her against the bed. "What are you doing?" she gasped. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gave her a shove. She fell backward onto the bed. I tore the G-string from her bottom. Dropping to my knees, I planted my mouth on her cunt and lapped at Fred's semen oozing from her hole. "Don't," she gasped. "Stop!" I continued eating her pussy while she tried to push my head away. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders to give me greater access to her clit. My tongue brushed the tip of her nubbin once. "Don't stop." My hands caressed her thighs as I continued licking around her mini-dick in the folds between the inner and outer lips. It stood up and I sucked it gently as her head thrashed from side to side. Her legs crushed my head as she screamed with passion. "Fuck me!"

I pushed my boxers down freeing my raging hard-on. Raising up a bit, I plowed into her sloppy cunt that was still dripping his sperm. I was filled with raw passion as I pumped my cock into her. Patty wrapped her legs around my waist and furiously pounded against me. Her pussy clamped itself to my cock three times in succession. "Yes! Yes!" we screamed in unison. Her nails dug into my back as my toes curled tightly into fists. Time halted as my nuts contracted and my rod jerked inside her as I fired my load into her womb mixing with his. My only sensation was the rhythmic action of my loins.

The telephone was ringing when we came to our senses. "What a time for a telemarketer to call," Patty grumbled as she scrambled for the phone. "Hello!" Her eyes widened in surprise. Oh, hi....ah, just a minute." She put her hand over the mouthpiece. "It's Julie. They want to come over and talk."

"Does it have to be now?" I said. "We need to talk too, and we need to clean up."

"She sounds very adamant. The four of us do need to discuss this afternoon."

"That's true, but I want to talk to you first."

She took her hand off the mouthpiece. "Julie, can you give us an hour?...Thanks."

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers