All Comments on 'Friendly Turnout Pt. 01'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EncntctEncntctabout 1 year ago

It’s a great start, I can’t wait to read more about Alex and his friends

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Oh Wolfy, as a Dom/sub story this was both hot and it wasn't. I liked it, then I didn't and after Keenan's talk I liked it again. Of course, we know Alex is going to except or there wouldn't be a part 2, but I think I need that before I can decide on like or not. This was well written, and it definitely has me interested so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story so far! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic start, I need the next part!

theresa628theresa628about 1 year ago

egarly waiting for part 2 and the other following parts esp the more kinky play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different title, but same as your other works; continuation on this free platform is not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start to a beautiful story!! Can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. More please.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

Very hot story! From the beginning, my wife accepted my crossdressing. She was soon making me her sissy sub slut and sharing me with all her superior Black friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please, dang that was good

Lilagrey22Lilagrey228 months ago

More please! This has amazing potential to be one of the best series please make more

LaurenWestleyLaurenWestley6 months ago

great beginning. well written

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Thing is, the talk Keenan had with him should have been the absolute first thing that happened.

I, Keenan, am in love with you and have been for a long time. We all are in a poly and plan to have a future together, and we all want you with us as our lover, sissy girlfriend and as part of the family we are building. We will all love, accept, protect and care for you, me especially, and help you live your best, most feminine sissy life, as ours.

How effing hard would that have been? Instead, these dumb asses isolated him on some mountain top, intimidated him with compromising video, threats and physical strong arming, and forced him to wear women’s clothes. First though, they made sure to reveal how they’ve been talking about and plotting against him as if he were an inanimate piece of ass, showing the most incredible lack of tack, friendship, affection, respect, consideration or protectiveness one could ever hope for from future lovers and partners. Wow, how ever could anyone decline a proposal wrapped in such dickish packaging?

I’m getting so tired of these stories where being aroused is somehow THE defining factor in accepting the shabbiest treatment possible. Be aroused / in love / intrigued / excited / hard as a rock, whatever, but also be aware that anyone who would treat you like this at the beginning of a relationship will feel entitled to treat you even worse if you accept what’s being handed to you now. Words are empty. Actions show you what’s real.

“Friends” like Keenan are why people kill themselves. Being dominant and kinky does not give you permission to entrap and nearly rape your best friend while you gaslight them about how much you “love” them. For once I’d love to see the scared nerd make these asshats work to earn his loyalty and ass. Why does Sissy = Emotionally and Intellectually Weak in so. many. damn. stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

amazing

FriskyDingo626FriskyDingo626about 1 month ago

This is insanely similar to a story I've been working on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...