Friendly Turnout Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it come to this? I literally have another man's cock in my mouth. Can't call myself straight anymore. I didn't even resist. He puts pressure down on my head, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I gag as it hits the back of my mouth. He lets up a little. "Damn, didn't expect it to go this easy. Keenan, you were right. Your little friend is a real faggot. Barely even resisted."

What? Kaydron grips my hair and forces my head back down, making me gag again as I try to think about what he just said. Keenan told them I was a faggot? He'd never. We're friends. Then Keenan speaks up. "I get to be the first one to take his ass. I've been wanting to fuck his little sissy ass for a long time. He's got a butt better than ninety percent of the girls in our school. Hell, it's just behind Ayleanna, Michella, and Priscila."

"Fair enough since you're the one who lured him here," Kaydron says, forcing my head up and down his cock, not giving me a minute to process this all. "We're going to turn this little bitch into one sexy little sissy. He'll be our little slutty slave. God, I am really going to enjoy college. I can't wait. Especially when we finally move into our own apartment with the girls and this little bitch. We're going to have so many orgies, we'll paint the walls white."

Both Luke and Keenan laugh. What have I gotten myself into? Kaydron reaches down and smacks my ass as he pumps my head up and down on his dick. "Luke, grab your phone and get a clip of this faggot sucking my dick. He won't think twice about backing out when we get some dirt on his sissy ass."

"We won't have to blackmail him. Trust me. He'll submit and he'll like it. He's a true sissy at heart," Keenan says, but I hear both him and Luke get out of the hot tub. Why is he doing this to me? I thought he cared about me.

"Even so, I'd rather be safe than sorry," Kaydron says as he pushes his dick up against the entrance to my throat. I gag and cough as I struggle to push off. He doesn't let up and tears form in the corner of my eyes. I choke and cough on his dick as he forces it down my throat. His rock-hard cock pops down my throat and completely fills it. I can't breathe! Finally, he lets up and his dick falls out of my mouth, but he doesn't let go of my hair. I cough and hyperventilate. I look up to see Luke with his phone out recording this. Tears run down my face as Keenan gets back into the tub with something in his hand. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm getting blackmailed by my only friend and his teammates. Are they seriously going to make me their sex slave? Kaydron reaches down my stomach and grabs my cock. "Holy shit, the fag is hard as a rock. He's into it. What a twisted fuck."

God, he's right. Am I aroused by this? What is wrong with me? Kaydron pulls my hair, forcing his dick back into my mouth. I feel hands behind me, grabbing my ass. Keenan fondles my butt, his finger sliding down my crack before he finds my tight butthole. I try to bolt up as he pushes it in my ass, but Kaydron has a firm grip on my head, keeping it down so his cock can't leave my mouth. Keenan's arm rests on my back, forcing me to arch down. "Relax, Alex. I'm trying to help you out a bit. Trust me, you'll thank me later when I fuck your tight little ass."

Kaydron laughs. "Stop being a little bitch and just take it. The sooner you accept the fact that you're going to be our little sissy slave, the easier things will be for you."

I start to sob around Kaydron's big cock as Keenan pushes his finger inside my ass. There's nothing I can do. I can't fight them. All three of them could kick my ass without even trying. I'm going to get turned into their sex slave and there's nothing I can do about it.

Keenan pushes another finger inside me and it feels so uncomfortable. I don't even struggle anymore. I just focus on trying to breathe with Kaydron's cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. A third finger slips inside me and they start sawing my ass open. Kaydron moves us to the side so he can stand up. He puts a hand on the back of my neck while the other keeps a firm grip on my hair. Then he forces my head to bend up and back while his cock still remains in my mouth. Suddenly he forces his cock back down my throat and this time it goes in without much resistance as my eyes widen as far as they can. Tears roll down my cheeks as his balls slap against my chin. My nose presses up against his crotch. His entire dick is down my throat. "Fuck me! Are you guys seeing this? This little slut is taking all nine inches of my dick. Not even Priscila can do that. What a slut."

"Told you he'd make a good cocksucker," Keenan says as he pulls his fingers out of my ass. I frantically struggle to push off of Kaydron as I suffocate with his dick rammed down my windpipe. I really start to fight as I feel something press up against my ass. I cry and squirm while my asshole gets painfully stretched open as Keenan pushes something inside it. I groan and grunt, cry out and sob with my throat clogged with Kaydron's dick as my asshole swallows something hard.

Finally, Kaydron lets go and I fall back into Keenan's arms, coughing and struggling for breath. Whatever Keenan put up my ass, it's still inside me. It's stuck there. Kaydron gets out of the hot tub, grabs my hair, and drags me out with him. He lifts me over his shoulder and lays me down on my back on the cold wood deck. He straddles my chest and starts stroking his dick until his cock explodes all over my face, covering me in jizz. "Oooh fuck, that was amazing. Quick, let me see your phone. I need to get a good pic of this."

He takes Luke's phone and holds it above me with his dick resting on my face as he takes pictures of me in the most humiliating way. There's no escaping this now. I have to do what they say, if people see those pictures, my life is over.

"Make sure you lick up all that cum, bitch. Don't let a single drop go to waste," Kaydron says, slapping his dick against my face as I lay there crying, covered in cum. The worst part is that deep down inside, I'm so turned on by what just happened, and my little cock shows it. I was enjoying getting my face fucked by his big dick. I feel absolutely humiliated and degraded and yet, I've never been so turned on in my entire life. What is wrong with me?

"Come on, let's get dried off and get this little sissy dressed up properly. I bet he's the same size as my sister. She's got a bunch of clothes she won't miss upstairs. We'll dress him up like a little slut," Kaydron says as he gets off me. What? They're going to force me to wear girl clothes? Could this get any worse?

Chapter: 6

Kaydron forces me over his shoulder as he carries me buck ass naked through the cabin upstairs with Luke and Keenan following. I'm tossed on the bed as he walks over to the dresser and starts digging through the clothes.

I want to tell them no. I want to go home and forget any of this ever happened, but all the words get caught in my throat. Kaydron pulls out a pair of panties and a dress, then tosses them at me. "Put those on you, little sissy."

I swallow the lump in my throat. I look up at him and he's dead serious. My gaze drifts over to Luke and then Keenan. Luke has his phone in his hand and is filming the entire thing. Both of them look eager to see me put on these panties. I can't believe Keenan wants this. He said I'm a sissy and a cocksucker. I thought he was my best friend. Hell, he was my only friend and now he's eager to see me humiliated.

"Well? What are you waiting for, bitch? Get dressed. We've got a lot of work to do in order to turn you into a perfect slut," Kaydron growls.

I bite my lip and reluctantly grab the panties, then slip them on. Surprisingly, I kinda like the way they feel on me. Next, I slip the dress over my head and let it fall down my body. It makes me feel so vulnerable and effeminate. Even crazier, I like the feeling.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?" I finally found the courage to ask.

"Because we want you," Kaydron says. "Isn't that obvious?"

Keenan steps up. "Let me talk to him real fast. Alright?"

Kaydron shrugs and Luke puts his phone away. They both make their way downstairs. Kaydron yells over his shoulder. "Bring the little bitch downstairs when you're done and we'll work on his cocksucking skills some more. Or should I say, her cocksucking skills?"

It's now just Keenan and me. I look up at him, trying not to cry. "How could you do this to me? I thought we were friends. Best friends. You're the only friend I ever had."

He bites his lip and walks towards me. "Look, Alex. I am a fucked up human being. I need to dominate. I get off on humiliating little bitches and I love the idea of turning a little sissy out like you. But, that being said, I like you a lot. I've always considered you my best friend. In fact, I'm in love with you. You and Ayleanna. And to a lesser degree, Kaydron, Luke, Michella, and Priscila. But... I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop thinking about dominating you. I obsess with the idea of turning you into my little bitch and fucking you senseless. I want to own you. I need to have you. But I also care about you deep down. So I'm conflicted about this. Part of me wants to turn you into my little bitch and the other part wants to protect you and stop all this. But, you see, I'm with Kaydron, Luke, and the girls and they all think this is hot too. We all want you to be our little bitch. I know that doesn't make it okay and this is all fucked up, but I can't help the way I feel. That being said, it's not just about making you our little bitch. That's just a kink. We all want you to join our polyamorous relationship and be with us. Mostly as a sissy girlfriend, but... I'll accept you no matter what."

This is a lot to process. My best friend is... in love with me? More than that, he wants to turn me into his bitch. He climbs on the bed as I lie there in a dress. He doesn't stop until he's on top of me. He then pins my hands on the bed and brings his face down to mine. "If you join our poly relationship. If you submit and become our little sissy girlfriend. My slave. I promise you will love it. You won't regret it. Granted, we are into some kinky shit. BDSM, bondage, humiliation, degradation, domination, master, slave, group sex, and a lot more. I won't lie, you'll be constantly humiliated, degraded, tied up, treated like a slave, and you'll live like a girl. But you'll be accepted, embraced, and loved. We can all be romantic too and just hang out as friends when we're not doing all the kinky shit. It's a real family. I know Kaydron can come off as an asshole and Luke can be a bit intimidating, but they both have compassionate sides and when you submit to us, they'll treat you like a girlfriend with respect and compassion. Of course, they'll also dominate and humiliate you, but it's all in good fun. You'll also get to have sex with Michella, Priscila, and Ayleanna. Trust me, they are as excited and eager to have you as we are. Of course, they are more excited about having another girlfriend to shop, do makeovers, and do sleepovers with than anything. Of course, Ayleanna and Priscila can be a bit dominant at times so they'll enjoy having a little sissy to boss around."

Keenan shrugs as he smiles. Then his smile fades as he stares into my eyes. "I'm going to give you one opportunity. One choice. You can submit and become our little sissy, which I really hope you do. I'll take care of you. I promise you that I will protect you and you won't regret it. We'll still be friends and have fun like we used to, but we'll be more than friends. You'll be my girlfriend along with their girlfriend too. You can accept this offer, or you can refuse and I'll take you home in the morning and make sure those videos are deleted."

"You will?" I ask, searching his eyes.

"I mean, I'll try. At the very least I'll make sure no one else sees them. I just hope you choose to stay. I just want to make it clear I never wanted to hurt you. I just wanted to own you. I know that's selfish of me, but I've wanted you for a long time now and I know deep down you want this too. You can have it and so much more. The best thing is, you can enjoy being mine and still play out every other fantasy you've ever had with the three women I know you've been crushing on. Priscila, Michella, and Ayleanna will love to be with you. Of course, only if you become their little sissy girlfriend. It's conditional. I know that's kinda fucked up. But even so, isn't it worth it? I also promise not every sexual encounter will be humiliating and degrading. At least not with me. I'm in love with you, Alex, and I certainly want to make love with you. I know the girls enjoy some more sensual sex even though they can be quite kinky at times. Just please, say yes," he says, almost pleading.

He lets go of my wrists and gets off of me. I sit up and scoot back. "I don't know what to say. This is a lot to process."

"Think about this, this isn't just a temporary thing. We've been planning our future together for some time. We're going to all move in together after college and even during college. Granted, we're all sharing the same dorm with each other. The girls have their own dorm along with some random girl, and we have ours. After Sophomore year we're all going to move into an apartment together, we'll create content together to make money and support our lifestyle, and eventually, after college, we'll move into a house together. We'll be able to cut costs by sharing bills and whatnot. It'll be a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be ups and downs, but we'll work things out. Trust me. But one thing is for sure, it'll be so much better if you join. We all want you to join. You'll be accepted and embraced. You'll not only have the best friends you can ever have but a family. That's what we are for one another. One big family that fucks each other's brains out."

This is completely crazy but Keenan is absolutely sincere. What am I going to do? Should I accept his offer? But what will my mom think? And what will everyone at school think when they find out? They're all going to think I'm some faggot. Aren't I, though? I not only sucked a dick, but I liked it. Fuck. This is one big complicated mess. What should I do?

To be continued...

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Please give it an honest rating. Feel free to check out my profile for more!

12