Friends

Story Info
Husband shares his wife with best friend and his wife.
2.1k words
4.42
22.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday night and my wife, Liv, and I are getting together with our friends Amy and Blake's to eat and play games. Just before Liv knocks I spin her around to face me causing her to squeak and while grabbing two handfuls of her glorious ass I kiss her deeply. "Mmmmm, down boy. That will have to wait until we get home," she giggles and just as she pushes me away, while adjusting her skirt, the door flies open to reveal Blake smiling mischievously.

"Come on in you two," he invites. I went to high school with Amy and Blake and when Liv and I married 15 years ago she bonded easily with both. The four of us get together often to have a couple of drinks, play games, or watch movies.

After enjoying the delicious dinner we settle down to play a card game and our conversation turns to more personal topics. Liv burst into a coughing fit when asked if she had ever kissed or been with a woman. Once she is able to breathe again she sputters, "No, I have never kissed or been with another woman."

"Have you ever thought about it?" asked Amy.

"Well, honestly, of course it's crossed my mind but it never went further," Liv responded. "Have you?" she asked Amy.

I can't help but chuckle at my wife's red face until I watch Amy reach over the coffee table and cupping my wife's face, slowly brings her lips to my wife's. Gently her lips move against Liv's as she stared into her eyes gaging her reaction. I can't help but stare as my jaw drops. I glance over to Blake to see him grinning as he watches me.

At first Liv freezes then starts to pull away but Amy holds fast. Slowly massaging Liv's lips with her. I watch in astonishment as my wife's body begins to relax, her eyes drift shut, and she begins to return the kiss. I have to adjust myself as my cock begins to harden. Blake must see the confusion, along with arousal, in my eyes when I look to him because he tells me "It's the aphrodisiac we put in her drink. We wanted to help her to let go and enjoy. Hope you don't mind."

"No, but if you'd have given me a heads up I could have prepared better," I respond with a grin.

I can tell Blake's words have sunk through Liv's sexual haze because her eyes shoot open and she starts to struggle and pull away. For a moment my excitement drops at the thought that this is ending before it has even begun but then Amy grabs a hold of Liv's hair, pulling her head back with a sharp tug, causing a small whimper to escape her parted lips. The feral look in Amy's eyes when she tells Liv "I'm going to fuck you any way I want and you are going to enjoy it," causes my hardening cock to jerk to attention.

Amy pulls Liv to her feet and drags her to the bedroom while Blake and I follow. Once in the bedroom, while Blake turns on some sexy music and I take a seat, Amy releases Liv and says, "Strip, we want to see that sexy bra and thong Jake bought you."

As our eyes meet I can see the battle raging within Liv so I smile and slightly nod. Being given permission her shaking hands reach behind her to unzip her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Next she pulls off her top and slips out of her heels. Liv is left standing before us in nothing but a thong and a half bra that only cups the bottom of her breasts leaving her pert nipples exposed. Her body trembles slightly and her nipples harden as three sets of eyes devour her.

"Beautiful," whispers Amy grabbing Liv's attention back from me as she stalks towards her. With a quick push Liv squeals as she falls back to lay on the bed. Blake offers me another drink and a smirk as he sits in the other chair they have set up to face the action taking place on the bed. The two of us sit back as Amy expertly ties each of Liv's wrists and ankles to the bed posts, leaving her spread eagle on the center of the bed.

Liv squirms, her eyes darting between us, breasts rising quickly, with little whimpers escaping her luscious lips. All eyes snap back to watch as Amy removes her clothes with a sexual grace that stops Liv's trembling and the tip of her pink little tongue darts out to lick her lips.

Amy's body is very different from my wife's. Whereas Liv is petite, standing at five feet four inches, with round perfect size D breasts topped with tiny little rose bud nipples, a flat toned stomach, and athletic legs Amy stands tall at five feet ten inches with large bouncy size DD breasts with large areolas and nipples, and a strong, smooth body that is used to lots of physical labor. The contrast between Amy's tanned skin and Liv's translucent sun deprived skin is beautiful in a very ying and yang way.

"Well gentlemen, what would you like me to do to our little slave here first? Should tweak her nipples?" she ask as she reaches over a twists Liv's nipples, pulling them away from her body causing her to arch and a moan to escape. Letting go they stand tall allowing her to place clamps on them turning the moan into a small scream.

"Or should I tease her fat little clit?" she asks as she places another clamp on Liv's clit causing her to jerk trying to pull away. Smack!! "Don't you pull away from me you little sex slave," Amy growls as she slaps Liv's clit.

Amy strolls around the bed, rubbing and sensitizing Liv's body. "Or should I make her eat my pussy out?" That question causes my wife to stop in her movements, eyes wide. "Oh, you have never eaten out a woman have you?" Amy teases. My wife shakes her head no and begins to protest, looking to me to help her but she can tell by the look in my eye and the bulge in my pants that I'm not moving.

"No? That is not what I want to hear. The only words out of your mouth should be Yes, maam, and begging." Amy slaps each of her nipples causing her to shriek and arch her back. "Well boys, what do you think? Should I gift her with the taste of my pussy?" she asks us to which we both smile and nod yes.

By now both of us have dis-guarded our pants and are stroking our rock hard cocks. Starting at Liv's feet, Amy crawls slowly up her body, kissing, sucking, biting, and pinching as she goes until she has a knee on either side of Liv's head. Lowering her snatch onto Liv's face and rubbing it up and down to spread her juices all over her face she tells her, "Eat your Mistress' pussy like it is your last meal."

Struggling at first to avoid the folds that were sliding over her face Amy then reaches around and yanks both of Liv's nipples hard. Causing her to scream, as soon as she opens her mouth Amy sits on her face. "That's it slave. Fuck my cunny with that tongue of yours. Oh, yes," Amy begins to rock back and forth. I almost blow my load when Liv begins to slurp her juices, licking and sucking her lips and clit. "Let's see if she likes it boys," Amy spins around, Liv still gorging on her cunt, to lay in a 69 position and pulls her pussy lips open wide. "Look at that wet little bitch. She loves eating my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," we hear muffled by the folds of Amy cunt.

"I want to taste you sweetheart," and Amy begins to lick and suck Liv's pussy, sliding a finger in and out, flicking her clit, causing her to moan and hump Amy's face. All this time Blake and I are enjoying the show. I knew my wife was kinky but reserved but I never thought I would get to see this. I could tell by the mewling noises that Liv was making that she was getting close and so could Amy who spins back around to deep tongue kiss each other while licking each other's juices off of the other's face.

"Not yet slave, we have so much more to do." Reaching into her bag of toys Amy brings out a strap on and begins to slide it in and out of Liv's soaking pussy. Blake and I watched as the rubber cock slides in and out of my wife's wet pussy making sloshing noises, causing the juice to run down her ass crack.

Amy stops and tells Liv to beg for it. "Please, please Mistress Amy, fuck my pussy with your cock."

Amy asked us to untie Liv and when she is free she wraps her arms and legs around Amy. Amy rolled over onto her back pulling Liv with her so that Liv was now riding the strap on cock. Amy was pulling on her nipples, tugging them as Liv began to ride faster. Just as she began to come Amy removed the nipples clamps causing Liv to scream in pain and pleasure as she came all over Amy's strap on.

"Clean my cock," Amy instructed and when Liv had licked it clean Amy flipped her over onto her hands and knees with her behind her aiming the head right at her ass. There was no need for lube Amy found as she ran her finger around Liv's opening. I watched as that rubber cock disappeared into her back side. Liv was wild. Looking over her shoulder she asked Amy for our cocks as well. Amy smiled and said "Yes my slut they can fuck you too."

We arranged ourselves so that Blake was shoving his large dick into my wife's pretty mouth, causing her to drool as she tried to take him all in. Gurgling and gagging when he entered her throat. I laid below so that my cock could fuck her tight wet pussy. She moaned on Blake's cock as I entered her. Filling her up with Amy fucking her ass at the same time.

I can't believe the feeling of another cock rubbing on mine while inside her. I bit and twisted her nipples while I first shoved my cock deep inside Liv and then deep inside Amy. Switching between the two. Soon Liv was slamming back into both Amy and my cocks and slamming forward to deep throat Blake. When she came her whole body quivered, her scream causing Blake to blow his load all down her throat. She has never let me cum in her mouth never mind swallowing so when she realized what was happening and tried to pull back we all sandwiched her between us and I filled her pussy with my hot cum and Amy came, dripping down onto my balls.

When the climax finally died we all lay on the bed in a heap. After Liv started to come back to herself she crawled up me to push Blake down and aiming his still rock hard cock at her opening began to ride him without any urging. "Little cock slave," Amy smiled.

She then crawled behind Liv and began to eat her cum soaked pussy while also licking Blake's cock as it slammed in and out of my wife's wet cunt. Not to be left out, I came up behind Amy, spread her legs and in one swift thrust I buried myself in her.

When Liv screamed out her next orgasm, I filled Amy with my load as Blake shot his into Liv. When the quivering stopped Liv strapped on the cock, pushed Amy down on the bed, spread her legs and said "I've always wanted to fuck a woman," and she began to fuck Amy while kissing her and rubbing their tits together.

It was too beautiful to pass up so I knelt above Amy and Liv's heads and let the two of them suck my cock while kissing each other. Blake got behind Liv and slid into her ass.

As the girls shared my cock I began to blow my load all over Amy's face while Liv licked it off. As they finished they both began to tremble and scream as they came at the same time that Blake shot his hot load inside Liv's tight little ass.

The night went on like this. Taking small breaks to eat, grab a drink, and return to fuck, suck, and whatever else we wanted to do to each other. It was the best night yet.