All Comments on 'Friends'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid way og solving a serious problem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely unbelievable, not to mention the upcoming divorces. Situations like you've described never end well, no matter how much you may imagine they might. This bordered on stupid, couldn't wait to give it a 1*.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 2 years ago

Very nicely written and erotic. I wouldn't have minded a bit more detail about the teaching aspect, allaying Morgan's sex fears and easing her into it, but it was still very arousing. Thanks for not giving the women humongous DD tits like so many of the story writers. I happen to find small-breasted women attractive, and I don't understand guys' obsession with cup size. I guess it's analogous to worries about how big your cock is.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

All 6 should take part. A weekend orgy would be fun.

exgovieexgovieover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much as it was a very refreshing new idea for a story that had sex but not the usual bang bang thank you mam. An interesting twist on wife swapping. Not sure about the addition of another couple into the mix yet but did not detract from the original concept.

b4richb4richover 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories i have read going right to another one. Loved it and it is one of the best I have ever rear read, wish I could score you higher than 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, so my complaint first. I'm not sure how Phil and Morgan get from "she's scared of sex" to "the way to solve that is for her to have sex with a guy so hung that even someone (i.e. Steph) who wasn't scared of sex, was scared of him at first".

Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with Mark *being* hung, only with that, plus his own talking about how good a lover he is, being the attraction for the other couple. It would have been more believable if Phil had broached the subject based on "Morgan has heard good things about you from Steph", rather than "I've heard good things about you from you".

For all that I've gone on about that, though, I found it only a small problem. Once I decided to ignore my disbelief over it, the rest was a sweet, hot, well written story.

5*

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Preposterous plot and so predictable.

Also, Chinese arithmetic is exactly the same as any other arithmetic, so cut the racist nonsense.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years agoAuthor

To Mafen: Of course the plot is ridiculous! I'm not writing an autobiography. As regards the arithmetic, I have spent some time in China and never did get the hang of word problems in Mandarin.

My stories are fantasies and nothing more. I cannot think of a story that I have written that could possibly be misconstrued as being true. I write escapism. I just like to see my characters have a bit of fun while it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great escapist fantasy. (Your description is perfect). Loved the read, no real grammar errors and nicely erotic. I’m never sure why the trolls stay on Lit as they hate what they read - I enjoyed your writing. Thanks

XXXploringXXXploringover 2 years ago

Very nicely written. Thanks. I read the comments from the haters and thought the same thing, “Of course it’s not real, bonehead!” Like all the other ones ARE?? Anyway, fun, imaginative lead in and I enjoyed hearing both sides.

sunnyboy77sunnyboy77almost 2 years ago

I thought it was great. Maybe there will be more, from them?

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

""I kissed the shit out of her"" not something a mature intelligent man would say!! but a 15 year old pimply faced boy would! who is your target audience?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.