Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 05

Story Info
Ch 05--The One with the Halftime Show.
2.8k words
3.71
4.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During halftime, Ross ran back over to Rachel and Monica's apartment to check on Rachel. She was doing laundry, and wearing sweats. He said, "I realize we haven't made any plans, Rachel."

Rachel sighed, "Yeah, that hit me, too. I was thinking, since we have to both go to work tomorrow, anyway, we'd might as well stay in our own places tonight." She dipped her head, and asked, "Is that okay with you, Ross, because I'm not pushing you away."

Ross said, "Oh, I guess you're right. I guess you know I'm the kind of guy who hurries into relationships. I need you to keep me in line, Rachel. I must admit, I do want to see you, and be with you, you know."

Rachel stopped folding clothes, "Ross, it's okay to say you want sex. It's okay to say anything to me, or ask me anything. I'll tell you what, whenever you're ready to head back to your place, just stop by here and you can do me in my room."

Ross nearly swallowed his tongue. He stammered, "Oh, my God! I can't believe this, Rachel! That would really be all right with you?"

Rachel resumed folding clothes, "Oh, of course, anytime. You can have me right now, if you want." She mockingly held her arms out and twirled, displaying her sweatpants and T-shirt. Ross thought she looked pretty good, regardless.

"Uh, that's okay.... Rachel, I am really touched at your understanding, and your generosity. My mind is reeling."

Rachel chuckled, "So we won't spend the night together tonight. Tonight, come over whenever you want me, Ross, and I'll give you a consolation prize."

Ross had difficulty concentrating on the football games. They seemed to drag on interminably. Joey and Chandler noticed that Ross was not into the games. He kept looking toward the door, obviously pining for Rachel. At halftime of the next game, Ross jumped up and ran across the hall. Rachel was on the phone with her mother. When Ross entered, Rachel covered the microphone with her hand and puckered for a kiss from Ross. She said, "I'm just on with my mom, Ross. Can you wait a few minutes?"

"Oh, sure. Of course." Ross wandered around the apartment, pretending to be busy.

"Mom, Ross is here, and I can't talk for long, after all. I just wanted to tell you some exciting news. Ross Geller and I are officially dating.... That's right, we're a couple. Oh, we just decided all this yesterday, mom, so there's not much to tell. I'll keep you up to date. Love you. Bye." Rachel hung up and gave Ross a proper lover's kiss. She took his hand and said, "Game over already?"

Ross seemed disappointed, saying sullenly, "No, it's only halftime, and there's another game after this one."

"You're kidding! How late do these games usually go?"

"On Sunday, about eleven."

Rachel's mouth dropped open, "That late!? Ross, we're both going to be zombies at work tomorrow!"

Ross took her hands, saying, "I don't care about the games anymore, Rachel. I care about you, and us."

Rachel looked skeptical, "Ross, honesty is key. Do you care mostly about the sex?"

Ross dithered, "I don't need to see the last game, or any game. It doesn't need to be a late night."

Rachel brightened, and said, "Ross, is there any reason we can't get together before the final whistle, or bell, or whatever? I mean, does the lovemaking need to be the last thing you do today?"

Ross wondered if there were right and wrong answers to the question, "Ummm, no?"

Rachel led him to her room. Monica, who was cooking, noticed the pair disappear. Once inside, Rachel dropped to her knees and undid Ross's pants. She blew him with intent. She was unable to deepthroat him, but she made a few attempts, knowing that she would get it eventually, if she just practiced a little with each blowjob.

Rachel concentrated on long, slow contact between her mouth and his cock. She sucked at moderate intensity, keeping him deep inside her mouth rather than pumping her head on and off his cock. Ross put one hand affectionately on the back of her head while she worked. He came into the back of her mouth in a joyous rush. She swallowed it, licked him clean, and stood while he pulled up his pants.

She asked, "How's that?"

"That was incredible, Rachel. I want to reciprocate."

She held up her hand, "Not now. Get back to your game. If you need anything more before the evening is over, just come calling." She waved to her bed. She put her fingers to his lips to prevent him kissing her, and he nodded in understanding.

Rachel saw him out, then turned to Monica, saying, "Blowjob." Rachel poured herself some wine to wash down Ross's semen.

Ross was deeply affected emotionally by what Rachel had done, and what she had offered. He was moved almost to tears as he crossed the hall and returned to the game. Ross was a deeply sentimental person. He was also not experienced romantically. Carol had been his first lover, and he had had no lovers at all in the two years since his divorce. He was lost in thought and emotions.

Rachel, the love of his life, was, apparently, his. Beyond that, she offered, on their first day together, love and devotion that he had never before experienced. Rachel was willing to make his happiness a priority in her life. This, from a girl he had longed to merely be near to for ten agonizing years. Overwhelmed, Ross said goodnight to the guys, and returned to Rachel's apartment. Rachel and Monica were watching a chick flick.

While Monica paused the movie, Rachel asked, "Hey, Honey, I didn't expect to see you again so soon. Is the game boring?"

His voice breaking with emotion, Ross was barely able to utter, "Can I see you in your room?"

"Sure." Rachel went with Ross to her room. The moment the door was closed, Ross broke into tears and fell to his knees at her feet. "Ross, what's the matter? Has something happened?"

After a minute or two of tears and hugs, Ross was able to gather himself sufficiently to speak, "Rachel, I don't know what to say at this moment. I am so grateful to have you in my life in a really serious way. I want to tell you how much I treasure you."

Rachel was concerned, "And I, you, Ross. Has something happened to upset you, dear? You must tell me, if we are to be a couple."

Ross couldn't meet Rachel's eye and speak at the same time. He looked down, and said, "I have wanted this for so long, and now you are suddenly here before me. I can't wrap my mind around it. I can't wrap my feelings around it, either."

Rachel bent her knees to bring her face within Ross's range of vision. She said, soothingly, "Ross, nothing is going to go wrong. We're going to take this as far as we can. That was our agreement, and I will honor that agreement. I know that you are a man of your word, also. Ross, are you afraid of losing me?"

Ross was breathing deeply, and a little more in control now. He said, "I don't know, maybe."

Rachel said brightly, "Well, I'm not going to leave you alone tonight, Ross. Your place or mine?"

"Uhhhhh."

"Let's make it your place, okay? I need to pack for work tomorrow, and we will head out immediately, okay?" She smiled and smoothed his shirt, "This will be nice, Ross. Just the two of us. Now, let me get organized!"

Ross returned to living room. Rachel deftly selected an outfit for work, night clothes, and sundries. She brought a wide range of ointments, unguents, salves, balms and other potions for any medical, dermatological or cosmetic emergency. She carried her suit in a dry-cleaning bag, along with a small carry-on sized suitcase. When Rachel came out of her room, Ross and Monica were deep in conversation, their heads close together.

As Rachel approached, Monica got up and said, "I'll pack you two something to eat."

Rachel stroked Ross's hair and said, "Thanks, Mon. We're going to have a quiet evening at home, a good night's sleep, and get used to being together." She started abruptly, "Shoes! I knew I forgot something." Rachel ran back to her room and added the appropriate shoes to her ensemble. After Monica finished packing some dinner for the two, Rachel led Ross to the door.

Ross embraced Monica tearfully. She said, into his ear, "You're going to be fine, Ross. Rachel will take care of you. You've just had too much to think about in one day."

"I love you, Monica."

"I love you, too, Ross."

Rachel hugged Monica, and said, "Be sure to lock up after we leave."

Rachel and Ross held hands on the way home, via cab. Once inside Ross's apartment, Ross blurted, "Rachel, I am so sorrrrry. I feel like a child, crying like that."

Rachel took his hands, and said, "I love that about you Ross. I love the depth of feeling you have. I love the way you cry. I love your innocence. Where else can I find those things in a man who stars in the bedroom?" They laughed a little. "It's still early, you can watch that other game, if you want."

"I don't want to stay up that late."

"We could turn in early, and you could leave the game on in the bedroom. I can sleep with the TV on, and I'll be there in case you get horny." He laughed. She said, firmly, "Ross, I'm not kidding! You need someone tonight, and that someone is me. If you need to talk, wake me up. If you need sex, wake me up, or just do me in my sleep. You're in an emotional state right now, and I am here for you, anytime, in any way. Do you believe me!?"

He nodded, "Yes, I believe you. Let's get something to eat and go to bed. Okay?"

Monica's care package contained Fettucine Alfredo, home-baked garlic bread, and generous helpings of tiramisu. After dinner, showers, and laying out clothes for the morrow, Ross said, "I'm feeling much better, Rachel. I feel normal. Getting ready for bed, getting ready for work, having dinner. It's a return to normalcy."

Rachel said, "I wish to deviate from normalcy in one way, however. Let's have dessert in bed." Ross was revulsed at the possibility of crumbs or other foreign matter polluting his bed, but he kept that to himself. They had wine and tiramisu. No plates, no utensils, no napkins. Ross was about to protest, when Rachel ordered, "Just get into bed and turn on the game, dear, and it will all work out."

Ross put on the football game, and set the sleep timer for two hours. He lay in bed obediently while Rachel came in with the tiramisu. She used her fingers to slide it out of the plastic container and onto his chest. Directly on his chest, without any plate or sanitary barrier or anything! Rachel was excited, "That must feel great, huh? All soft and squishy." Ross smiled politely.

Rachel pulled the sheet off, exposing Ross entirely. She used her fingers to scoop up a dollop of tiramisu. She took his semi-rigid cock in one hand, and placed the tiramisu atop the tip. With a devilish grin, she luxuriously devoured the tiramisu, generously licking in broad strokes that stimulated his cock lavishly. She reached up for more, and smeared his entire cock with it. She licked it all off with gusto. He was quite hard by now.

Rachel climbed back up to kneel beside Ross, and said, "Your turn." She took more tiramisu and dabbed it liberally on her breasts. She leaned forward to present her breasts to Ross. He dutifully licked and sucked her breasts clean. She rose up on her knees again, and asked, "Do you like that? Do you want some more?" Ross nodded enthusiastically. She asked, "Where should the next glob go?"

Ross said, "You lay back, now." Rachel did. Ross scooped up what was left of the tiramisu off his chest and plopped in on Rachel's flat tummy. He wiggled his way down the bed, got between her knees, and reached for a large bit of dessert. He spread it over her pussy, into the slit. He dove in face first, and Rachel squealed with delight. Lapping up the dessert took a while.

When he was finished, Rachel was as clean as she could be down there. Ross got onto his knees. He swept up the remains of the tiramisu with one hand, straddled Rachel's chest, and wiped the tiramisu onto his cock. He leaned forward to feed it to Rachel. She raised herself onto her elbows, leaned forward, and licked it off him. She finished by sucking him. He stopped her before he came. He said, "I want to make love."

Rachel reached to the nightstand, and retrieved something she had positioned there earlier. She said, "Ross, I'm going to lubricate you, okay? You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not!" he said sincerely.

Rachel oiled his cock and balls heavily. She worked some oil into her crevice, and dipped an oily finger into her vagina. She put the oil back, lay back, spread her legs in welcome, and said, "Come and get it!"

Ross eagerly mounted her. He used one hand to guide his cock into her. He slid in with minimal effort, sighing with pleasure. She urged him on, "Fuck me. Fuck me, please. Do it!" Ross stroked his cock in and out. The warm embrace of her vagina on his cock was like heaven. She smiled, seeing the pleasure on his face. She cheered him on, "Fuck me, Ross! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!!!" She wrapped her legs around his waist.

Ross lowered himself and snaked his arms around her. Though breathing heavily, he kissed her deeply. Their torsos were in full contact, but he supported his own weight on his elbows and forearms. Rachel reciprocated in his kissing briefly, then pulled away and said, into his ear, and through gritted teeth, "Drive it home, darling. Pound me. Bang me into oblivion."

Rachel's pleading was effective. It stimulated Ross still further. He thrust so rapidly and forcefully that Rachel's entire body, from her hair to her feet, vibrated violently. They were a blur. Ross cried out loudly when he reached climax. His thrusts became staccato and his entire body shook spasmodically. Rachel hung tightly to him, riding out the storm.

Ross lay his head on her shoulder, desperately trying to catch his breath. He had the same awful feeling he got from an intense workout. He felt he could not get enough air into his lungs. He lay upon her, telling himself, "You've felt this hundreds of times before, and you've always come out okay. Just keep breathing steadily, and it will be over soon."

Rachel could feel his heart pounding against her chest. She stroked his hair, and whispered into his ear, "You were magnificent. You got me, all of me." Ross peeled himself off of Rachel, and they disentangled themselves with more than a few moans and groans attributable to their exertions.

Ross kissed her lightly on the lips, and staggered into the bathroom to shower. Rachel felt as though she had been pasted to the mattress. She didn't want to shower with Ross this time. She waited until Ross was in the shower to get out of bed. Rachel wearily changed the sheets. By the time she was done, Ross was getting out of the shower. She went in, wearing her bathrobe, and they kissed several times as they maneuvered around one another, without a word passing between them. She shed her robe and got into the shower herself.

When Rachel emerged from the bathroom, she found Ross in bed, with his shoulders propped up by pillows, watching the game. He watched her slide into bed beside him. It had already been established that Rachel would always occupy the side of the bed closest to the bath, regardless of whether it was the right or left side. This was another adjustment Ross had to face. He would have happily agreed to either right or left, without the complexity of changing sides to suit the local architecture.

Ross turned to Rachel, and said, "Thank you so much. I feel completely better now. I can't understand why I was so emotional before."

Rachel interrupted him before he had the chance to apologize, "Ross, this shows how we can face whatever is happening in our lives together. Between the two of us, we can handle anything except spiders." Ross smiled, for they were both terrified of arachnids. They kissed. Rachel rolled over onto her side, facing away from him. She planted her derriere against his hip for warmth. He stayed up and watched the game until it reached the blowout stage. He lay on his side to spoon her, and fell asleep quickly.