Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 19

Story Info
Ch 19--The One where Chandler Ties Up Monica.
2.8k words
3.75
3.7k
3
0

Part 19 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had difficulty getting Chandler to let himself go and make uninhibited love to her. He was too much a gentleman, and had slight self-esteem issues. He was afraid of using his physical strength, playing rough, or role-playing. Among other things, Monica wanted to be tied up, occasionally. Chandler had an innate fear that she would resent him afterward, thinking that he might actually be capable of forcing himself on a woman. Monica knew that that was ridiculous. Chandler was the Golden Retriever of lovers.

Monica decided to leverage the fact that she had allowed Chandler to enjoy anal with her. Her birthday gift from Chandler, two months after his birthday, would be a little light bondage. Monica broached the subject over dinner, "Chandler, I was thinking about my birthday."

"Oh, is that a thing? When would that be?"

"My birthday is on March 23, as you know very well. The Vernal Equinox. I recall that you got something extra special on your birthday, and I want you to reciprocate."

Chandler was incredulous, "You want anal?"

Monica sighed at how thick men could be, "No, you're the one who wants that. I want you to tie me up." Chandler squirmed uncomfortably. "Chandler, there's nothing wrong with us doing that. It'll be fun. It's like we're acting out a play. You'll see."

Chandler asked, "What would I have to do?"

"You would have to tie me up and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Can you do that?"

"I guess so. I've never done this before. What would I use to tie you up?

"Well, Chandler, it would be best if you made those decisions, so it could be a birthday surprise, but I'm willing to help out this first time. I'll give you the materials, and we can even practice, if you like."

"Have you been tied up before?"

Monica lied, "No. I never trusted anyone enough. I feel safe with you."

"Do we use a 'safe' word?"

"I don't see the need. This is not really heavy role playing. We can just talk to each other. No S and M." Monica had been tied up, with her consent, several times before, but she chose to keep this from Chandler. He had never inquired about her previous relationships in any detail. He was better off not knowing. Her previous lovers had used their own tie-downs and straps.

Monica said, "Let's take a look at your neckties." They crossed the hall to the apartment Chandler shared with Joey. Chandler wore suits and ties to work every day. He had a section of his tie rack for soiled, damaged, or ugly ties that he would never wear again. Monica surveyed them, "These would be perfect. The silk is super strong, and it wouldn't hurt my skin. I guess we only need four. What do you think?"

Chandler said, "We should bring several extras, just in case. What do we tie them to?"

Monica said, "To the bed, right? I know you were in Boy Scouts. How are your knot-tying skills?"

"It was Cub Scouts, and I have no recollection. I know how to tie a square knot and a Windsor knot. That should be enough."

Monica said, "Let's look at our beds." She turned to survey Chandler's very basic bedroom furniture. His bed, which Monica had never occupied, didn't even have a headboard or a frame. The box springs rested on the carpet. Monica summarized, "Pathetic. Let's look at my bed." Monica had a high-quality bed, base and headboard. The headboard had spindles that would be perfect for belaying. The metal frame was sufficiently exposed to offer tie-down points, as well.

"It looks like this is it, then. Here, try tying me up."

Chandler looked about, saying, "Right now?"

"Not for sex, Chandler, just to check out our technology." Chandler tied a necktie around Monica's ankle, finding that the tag ends were not long enough to reach the bedframe. He re-tied her ankle with the extreme fat end of the tie, and then another square knot on the frame.

He asked, "How does that feel?"

"Feels good, pretty comfortable, actually." Monica tugged on the restraint to test its strength. Then she spread-eagled herself and asked Chandler, "Will the neckties reach all four points?"

"Yeah. No problem."

Chandler wanted to make Monica's birthday special. There would be a party, of course, but he was also expected to do something romantic just for the two of them. He decided to enhance the bondage program. He did some searching for bondage information on the internet. He had hoped to get how-to's about types of bonds, knots, and so on. The first raft of websites were hardcore BDSM sites that shocked him. Refining his search criteria, he was eventually able to get the practical info he needed.

Candles would be an essential feature of the environment. Monica loved scented candles, but he wanted something different than half-used candles from her large inventory. Chandler spent a considerable amount of money on really large, high-quality candles, unscented.

One intriguing idea he found on the internet was the practice of removing the subject's clothes after they are tied down. Chandler decided to really surprise Monica by removing her clothes with a knife. It would be easy to pop off buttons, sever straps and such using a sharp knife. His research indicated that the ideal knife would be a skinning knife with a sharp hook that could safely split seams.

Chandler had scarcely ever held an outdoorsman's knife in his hand. He went to a knife shop, and was stunned by the outlandish selection and astronomical prices. He went to an outdoors store, and found a very menacing-looking skinning knife that would be perfect for his purposes.

The problem with the knife was that it would destroy Monica's clothing. This was difficult to cope with. Monica was sure to dress to the nines for their big dinner date, and she would freak out to see her nice dress carved up by an amateur. After studying Monica's clothing choices, Chandler decided to cut off whatever she wore to the dinner.

Chandler ultimately reasoned that the fact that the clothing would be destroyed would add an element of adventure to the ritual. She would be suffering a loss, a taste of reality. Depending on what she wore, he might only need to cut off her bra and panties, which he figured would be an acceptable loss. He hid the candles and flowers in his apartment, and stashed the restraints under Monica' bed.

Chandler brought Rachel into the scheme. Rachel would stage the room while he and Monica were at dinner. He had also acquired some eerie baroque music to play during the festivities. Rachel found out what Monica planned to wear that night. It was a little black dress. On the one hand, it was an older piece. On the other hand, it was a favorite of hers.

Rachel showed Chandler how to split the seam of the dress so that it could be easily repaired. She agreed that Monica might freak out, but that the ritual would be enhanced by the tension created by seeing her dress cut off of her. Rachel, however, shocked Chandler by telling him how much Monica's bras cost. If she wore a clasp-in-front bra, he would just unhook it and open it up. If it was a strap-in-back model, he would cut the straps in a way that might be repaired.

On the night, Monica dressed as expected. She noted, without commenting, that Chandler wore a tie she had not seen in years. The dinner was excellent, romantic, and expensive. Chandler arranged to be back just minutes after nine o'clock. Rachel was to light the candles at precisely nine.

When Chandler opened the door to the apartment to let Monica in, it was dimly lit. Chandler directed Monica to her bedroom. The flicker of candle light danced on the walls. The music played, lovely scents filled the air, and flower petals were scattered on the bed.

Monica gushed, "Oh, Chandler, this is so sweet! How did you do it?"

Chandler did not answer her question, "Tonight is a special night for both of us. I will know the feeling of complete freedom, and you will have none."

Monica cocked her head. Chandler walked up to her, but did not kiss her. He took her by the wrist, pulled her to the bed, and lay her down on it. Still holding her wrist firmly, he took his tie off with the other hand, and used it to tie her wrist to the headboard. Monica cooed, "Oh, Chandler, this is nice, but I should undress first."

He ignored her, walked around the bed, and seized her other wrist. He pulled some neckties from under the bed, and tied her other wrist solidly to the headboard. They had presumed that Monica would not sincerely attempt escape, but she found it would be difficult regardless, due to the way Chandler had tied her up.

He moved to her foot, removing her shoe and tying her ankle to the bedframe. He repeated the procedure on the other ankle. Monica was spread-eagled comfortably on the bed. Her inner control freak emerged, instructing Chandler, "Honey, I love all the thought you put into this, but we may need to rearrange to get my clothes off. It will still be fun."

Chandler did not look at Monica while she spoke; he busied himself with stripping. Now nude, he faced her, saying ominously, "I have taken care of everything, my dear. What would tonight be without a sense of loss? What price must you pay to be taken in this way? Without loss, there is no gain."

Monica was chilled, "What are you doing, Chandler?"

Chandler climbed onto the bed. Her dress was held by a clasp behind her neck. He unclasped the dress, and was able to pull it down around her waist. She said, "There, this is what I was talking about."

Ignoring her, he rotated the dress around her waist, so the seam in back was visible. He pulled out the knife, which resembled a medieval torture device. She raised her head, alarmed, and cried, "I said no rough stuff! Hey!"

Chandler carefully split the seam from the low neckline to the hem. He was amazed at what a good job the skinning knife did, thinking, "I could skin a moose with this thing!" he pulled the dress out from under her. Monica cried, "I can't believe you did that, Chandler! Stop!"

Chandler sheathed the knife and set it aside. She was now in a bra, panties and garter belt. He unclasped the garter belt, unhooked it from her stockings, and tossed it aside. He sexily pulled down each stocking, massaging her legs as he did so, until they were bunched around her ankles. Next, he unclasped her bra, separated the cups, and left them lying to the side. The last garment was her panties. He unsheathed the knife, cut the panties apart, and tossed them aside. Monica was now nude, except for the open bra, the stockings at her ankles, and her necklace.

She had stopped protesting, and made no serious effort to escape. Now, she was reconciled to the damage to her clothing. She was not, however, reconciled to her fate. She expected to be able to direct Chandler's actions while she was tied down. Chandler ignored everything she said, until he held up a necktie, and asked, "Do you want to be gagged?" She did not speak again, unless it was in response to some stimulus she received from him.

Chandler went to the foot of the bed, and dove into Monica's muff, face first. She looked down at his head and moaned in pleasure. He tantalized her until she writhed around, fighting the restraints, moaning loudly. When she came, her body went into spasms, and she made strained noises, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." When she was finished, he wiped off his mouth on a towel, swished water around in his mouth, and swallowed it.

Monica expected Chandler to release her after her orgasm, but he pulled out the lube, instead. He lubricated his cock heavily, then pressed his gooey hand to her pussy, and massaged it. He insinuated an oily finger gently into her vagina. Good. She was ready. Chandler ignored her as he mounted her and entered. He inserted his schlong in one motion.

Next, Chandler did something new. He lay upon her torso, rested his chin on one of her shoulders, and held her in his arms. Monica grunted, "You're too heavy." Chandler held her tightly, distorting her body with his arms, his chin, his torso, and his hips. He fucked her slow, but hard.

Monica vocalized continuously, accommodating with difficulty both his weight and the force he applied. He moved his body against hers, firmly and continuously, almost as if he were swimming. He was soon ready to come. Monica grunted with the extra-forceful thrusts that propelled his semen into her.

Chandler was using her as a sex toy, as if she were a pillow or a doll. He finished coming, and peeled himself off of her. He got off the bed, catching his breath. Monica lay, moist with his perspiration, hair mussed, and a bit of white goo peeking out of her vagina. He smiled and said, "You've never looked so beautiful."

He produced a headband. It was the kind athletes wore on their heads to prevent sweat dripping into their eyes. Chandler had seen this trick on the internet and purchased the headband specially for this. He had a large rubber band and a sort of bungee cord available, in case the headband didn't work.

Chandler stretched out the headband, and collected Monica's C cups in it. The headband pulled her breasts firmly together. Understanding dawned on her. He lubricated his cock, and dripped some into the crease between her breasts. He straddled her chest, on his knees, leaned forward, and inserted his cock between her boobs. He pushed in, and the head of his penis popped out of the top of her boobs.

She bent her head down to watch. Chandler stroked his cock through her boob tube for several minutes. He withdrew and pulled the headband off long before he reached another climax. Her boobs fell to their natural position, with faint red marks where the headband had been.

Chandler scooted up above her breasts, sat on her upper chest, leaned forward with his hands on the headboard, and fed her his cock. He made a gentle thrusting motion in and out. She sucked and licked diligently. A few times, he put one hand behind her head, pulled her head, and pushed his cock, deepthroating himself. Eventually, his second orgasm approached. He commanded, "Suck on it! Suck harder! Lick it!" He thrust in and out of her mouth rapidly. He fired three or four squirts of semen into her mouth, grunting victoriously.

After she had swallowed and cleaned him off, he dismounted and got off the bed. He fed her some water from the water bottle. Chandler said, "That's enough for now." He took the knife, cut one of the wrist restraints, and left the knife lying on the bed. Chandler left the room for the bathroom.

Monica was left to cut the remaining restraints herself, and remove her bra and stockings. Monica worked her joints, groaning from stiff muscles. She climbed out of bed and followed Chandler to the bathroom. They showered together, not speaking. Once they were clean, he held her and said, "Happy birthday!"

They kissed. She said, "Thank you. That exceeded my wildest dreams, Chandler. I love you. That was amazing!"

He smiled, "I was afraid you would tear those neckties apart when I started to cut off your clothes."

"I almost did! I decided to go with it, and be a good sport, since you went to so much effort." They toweled off, put on robes, and returned to her room. They laughed at the wreckage they found. Chandler blew out the candles. Monica retrieved her cast-off clothing. Chandler untied the restraints from the bed. Monica removed the bedspread for later cleaning. They climbed into bed, and reminisced.

Monica said, "Chandler, about that first time you hosed me tonight, when you held me in your arms with your weight bearing done on me? That was much, I don't know, rougher than you have ever done it before. Is that what you like?"

He said, "Maybe some of the time, but not always. I thought that a new style would add to the realism."

"You are free to do it that way whenever you want to. I want you to enjoy making love to me, Chandler."

Chandler guffawed, "Oh, believe me, I do enjoy it! That titfuck trick worked out well. I was worried about it."

"Yes, it did! Did you think of that yourself?"

"No, I saw it on the internet, which, by the way, is a very dangerous place when you search for 'bondage.' There are some deeply disturbed people out there, man!"

Monica cuddled close to him, "It was a wonderful birthday surprise, Chandler. I love you."

"I love you, too."