Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 18

Story Info
Ch 18--The One with Two Beds and Breakfast.
2k words
3.75
2.9k
3
0

Part 18 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandler, Monica, Ross and Rachel drove upstate to go sledding and play in the snow. They played like kids, running, throwing snowballs, and making plenty of noise. Some of the children on the sledding hill were attracted to their youthful exuberance, and the parents let them ride down the hill with the four friends.

By late afternoon, clouds had closed in, and it began to snow heavily. The cold, dry snow did not damp their enthusiasm. One man said, "There's a lot of snow down south. Some of the roads are closed." That sent a chill down Ross's spine. He was the cautious, careful, safety-minded one.

Ross, said, "Uh, guys, we'd better boogie on out of here before the roads are all impassable." They gathered up their gear and loaded the car. Ross and Chandler put on the chains, amid much cursing and skinned knuckles. Slush soaked through their clothing. Grease stained their hands.

Rachel and Monica remained comfortable inside the car. They couldn't understand why Ross and Chandler were both irritable when they got into the car. Chandler said, "Let's get the fuck out of here, and never do this again!" The road already had a few inches of fresh snow on it, and it got deeper with the continued snowfall. After struggling for a few miles, they came to a police roadblock, and were turned back. There was a village with a cute bed and breakfast, and they drove in. Ross said, "I hope there's a vacancy."

They found exactly what they had hoped for: a vacancy. Singular. One room at the inn, but, fortunately, it had two queen beds and a private bath. The proprietor offered them access to her kitchen to scare up something to eat. Monica whipped up a fine dinner, and they all took turns taking hot showers. They ate in the kitchen together. Ross said, "Well, I guess I can sleep in my long johns..."

Rachel protested, "I'm not wearing long johns. I have ski pants on. I can't sleep in those."

Chandler offered, "All our underclothes are sweaty and wet. I say we turn the lights out, and sleep in the nude, like always." The four nodded in unison.

The lighting in the room was not on board with Chandler's plan. They needed to be able to see well enough to get to the bathroom, but they couldn't arrange the lights to give enough light while remaining discrete. Monica put a thin shirt over a lamp, and that was the best they were able to achieve. She announced, "I'm tired. Let's undress under the covers, and be on the honor system after that." All present agreed.

The girls giggled a lot while they and their respective partners undressed under billowing sheets. Rachel and Monica went immediately into slumber party mode. They wouldn't stop chattering. Ross did what he always did when Rachel was talking on the phone. He pawed at her in an effort to disrupt her conversation. He stroked her body all over, cupped her breasts in his hands, massaged her, and even tried tickling her. Nothing would shut her up. Monica asked, "What's going on over there?"

Rachel said, in exasperation, "Oh, your brother is exhibiting one of his less gentlemanly attributes. He's mauling me to get me to stop talking."

Immediately, Monica was competitive. She turned to Chandler, "Did you hear that? What's wrong with us?"

Chandler shrugged and said, "Okay!" He fed himself one of Monica's breasts. Immediately, Monica had difficulty speaking. Her speech was punctuated by erotic moans. Chandler doubled down by snaking a hand down to her pussy. She blurted, "Oh, God, yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Now, Rachel's sense of womanhood was threatened. She said, "You hear that, Ross? Step up your game, honey!" She asked Monica, "What's got you so hot, Monica?"

Monica moaned, "Ooh, the lips upstairs, and the fingers downstairs."

Ross kissed Rachel's nipples, and Rachel pulled one of his hands down to her pussy. That merely matched what Monica was getting. She reached for Ross's cock, and stroked it. It was difficult without any lubricant. Rachel said, "Wait, I've got some lotion in my bag." She rolled over and reached into her purse, collecting a small bottle of skin lotion. It made a decent lubricant, and soon Ross was rock hard. She said to Ross, but for Monica's benefit, "Now you're getting hard. Nice!"

Monica was alarmed, "Are you giving him a handjob?" Rachel did not answer. Monica protested, "Lotion is a banned substance! No fair!" Monica had skin cream on her dresser, and she used it to hone Chandler to diamond hardness. Monica said, for all to hear, "Way to go, Chandler, hard as an icicle!" Chandler winced at the awkward simile.

Rachel went nuclear. She whispered to Ross, "Fuck me." Ross refused. She pumped his cock harder, and hissed, "Stick me with that thing!"

Ross conceded, "I reluctantly agree." He rolled over on top of her.

Rachel narrated, "Oh, Ross, I love the feel of you on top of me. Make love to me, darling." Ross inserted his cock, and worked it all the way in with short strokes. "Yeah, slide it in, honey. Make love to me. All the way. Oh, yes!"

Monica was appalled, "Chandler, they're doing it! He's fucking her! Do something!"

"What do you want me to do? Fuck you?"

Monica whispered, "Oh, I know what will drive her crazy. Titfuck me!" She piled pillows against the headboard, and reclined on her back. She spread hand cream between her breasts.

Chandler said, "Are you crazy? They'll be able to see us!"

Monica took his cock in her hand and tugged it in the desired direction. She said, out loud, "Oh, yeah, Chandler, fuck my tits! Slide your cock between my boobs." She tugged him with greater force, and he kneeled over her and applied his cock to her bosom. The sheet fell down to his waist. Monica's breasts and Chandler's cock were visible in the dim light. Now that their eyes had adjusted to the darkness, they could all see quite clearly.

Rachel competed, "Bang me! Bang me! Yeah!" She retaliated for Monica's flaunting of her fuckable bosom by mentioning Ross's manhood, "I love that big dick of yours. It feels soooooo good! So good! Uh, uh, uh, uh." Ross thrust harder and faster. Rachel looked across the room to see Chandler titfucking Monica. Monica was looking back at Rachel. Rachel threw the sheet off, exposing Ross on top of her, hammering away.

Monica pressed her advantage, "Fuck my tits, Chandler! Slide that thing through my tit tunnel. Where do you want to come, honey? Face? Mouth? Pussy? Anywhere, my love. I love you, and I love it when you fuck my breasts."

Rachel wanted to make her man climax first, "He's banging me! He's fucking my brains out! That cock! It's so biiiig! Do me! Do me! Come deep inside me!" Ross obliged. Rachel knew from Ross's strokes and his body language that he was near orgasm. She sealed the deal, "He's going to come! He's going to fill me with his cum! Pump it into me, sweetie! Pump me full!" Ross moaned and groaned, delivering his seed into her welcoming womb. Rachel cheered him on, "Yes! Yes! He did it! He got me! He got me good!"

Monica prepared to receive a gooey gift from her man. She was insistent now, for time was running out, "Where do you want to put it, honey? Where?"

Breathless, Ross uttered, "Pussy." Monica was relieved that he didn't want to put it in her mouth, for she realized that the hand cream they were using as a lubricant would not taste good. She released her boobs, and grabbed his cock. She drew it down to her pussy, which was pretty wet from the foreplay.

Monica implored, "Make love to me! Make love to me, honey! Oh, yes! You feel so good inside me. I love you, Chandler." Chandler was inside her, and plowing away. He had already been near orgasm when he was titfucking her, so it only took a few strokes to trigger his ejaculation. He cried out gloriously, and Monica cheered, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Rachel and Ross both watched Chandler nail Monica, with Monica begging like a whore. Chandler finished, lay down beside Monica, and drew the sheet over both of them. Rachel and Monica stared at each other. Rachel asked, "Call this round a draw?"

"Yeah."

Ross said, emphatically, "No more, you two! We're going to sleep!"

Chandler echoed, "That's right, we're not playthings, you know!" The other three silently thought that was a stupid comment.

After everything settled down, and Ross and Chandler were asleep, Rachel whispered, "Are you awake?"

Monica whispered, "Yes. Did you come?"

"No, did you?"

Monica agreed, "No. How are we going to settle this? I think the guys feel used."

Rachel scoffed, "Guys fantasize endlessly about being used like this. Let's sleep on it. Good night."

"Good night."

The morning dawned bright and clear. There was a gorgeous blanket of virgin snow over everything. The two couples woke up early, and snuggled in bed. Breakfast was an hour away.

"Monica, we were pretty rough on the guys last night."

Monica agreed, "Yeah, we really should make it up to them. Blowjobs?"

Rachel concurred, "Yeah. Blowjobs."

Ross interjected, "Excuse us, but did you even think to ask us?"

Rachel said, "Oh, be quiet and lay on your back." She pushed him down flat on the bed and went to work on his morning erection.

Monica said, "Oh, they got a head start! No fair. Come on, we have to catch up." She attacked Chandler like he was a breakfast buffet.

Ross and Chandler lay back, enjoying the competition. Ross said, "You know, the nicest thing is that they can't talk when their mouths are full. Ouch! Sorry, Rachel."

Having seen what happened to Ross, Chandler said, "I love the sound of your voice, Monica. Ouch! What was that for?"

Monica pulled her head out of his crotch long enough to say, "Insincerity."

Ross said, "Man, I'm still tired from last night. This may take a while."

Chandler said, "For me, it's hard to do this in public. I've never had an audience before."

Ross said, "Me neither. I don't know if I can come with someone watching. Could be worse."

The men were talking over the slurping sounds generated by their girlfriends. Both had their cheeks deeply hollowed from the suction they generated. Inside their mouths was a partial vacuum. Monica had her nose in Chandler's pubic hair. He said, "Monica, try in and out instead of deepthroat." She complied, bobbing her head rapidly. "Oh, yeah, that's the stuff, Monica. It feels so good. Keep it up, honey."

Conversely, Rachel had been bobbing her head, but now switched to sucking on the head of Ross's cock and stroking the shaft rapidly with her hand. This worked. Ross began to moan. He put his hands lightly on the sides of Rachel's head. Across the room, Chandler came. Chandler cried, "I'm coming! Suck! Suck! Harder! Oh, yeah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Ross was right behind. Just seconds after Chandler finished, Ross held Rachel's head more tightly. He groaned wordlessly while his cum spurted into her mouth.

Both ladies dutifully swallowed every drop. Rachel was a little disappointed that she had lost the blowjob race, but the girls were good sports.

Rachel said, "Way to go, Monica!"

Monica said, "Nice work, girl! I've never seen Ross so happy."

The four took individual showers. They had scarcely any modesty remaining, which made the process much faster. Then, it was time for breakfast.

At breakfast, Rachel said to Monica, "Hey, Mon, what happens in Vermont stays in Vermont?"

"Yes! You hear that, guys? Back home we return to our normal standards of privacy." The roads would not be plowed for another two hours. They ate a leisurely breakfast, then went out to enjoy the fresh snow. They built a snowman and some snow angels. When it was announced that the roads were open again, they were reluctant to leave.