Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 20

Story Info
Ch 20--The One where Ross Visits Rachel's Office.
810 words
3.4
3.2k
2
0

Part 20 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Ross were out and about on a Sunday morning. They passed by the building where she worked. Suddenly, Ross stopped, bringing Rachel to an abrupt stop, for they had been holding hands. Ross asked, "Do you think there's anyone up in the office?"

Rachel said, "This time on a Sunday? Never." Ross drew her to him, with a very naughty look in his eye. Rachel said, "Oh, I couldn't. I could lose my job." Ross held her close. "I would die of embarrassment if anyone found out." Ross held her tighter. Rachel shrugged, and gave a reluctant, "Oh, all right."

Rachel fished her badge from her purse, signed Ross in as a guest, and they entered the building. Rachel's office was on the twenty-first floor. It was windowless, but just having a private office at her age was remarkable. The lights were off on the entire floor. They looked about, checking the other offices, verifying that no one else was there. Ross said, "Miss Greene, I'd like to see you in your office, please."

"Yes, Dr. Geller."

Once inside, with the door closed, Ross leaned against the desk, and said, "Miss Greene, you have been neglecting your duties here. I cannot allow this to continue."

Rachel played the frightened young office girl, "Oh, Dr. Geller, how may I satisfy you?"

"You were hired partly based on your, shall we say, professional appearance, Miss Greene. Your job is to keep me happy...in every way." He approached her, and helped her off with her coat. He took his off, and hung both of them on the coat hook on the back of the door. He came up behind her, pressed himself against her, and ruthlessly mauled her with his hands.

"Oh, Dr. Geller, I need this job ever so much. I will do anything to satisfy you."

Ross walked around the desk, moved the office chair away, and said, "Come here, Miss Greene." Rachel came and stood before him. With a greedy look on his face, he turned her around, facing the desk, and undid her slacks. He pushed the slacks and panties down around her feet. Then he pushed her against the desk, and bent her at the waist. She reached forward and grasped the far edge of the desk with her hands.

She waited there for several moments while Ross dropped his own pants and underwear. She tingled with anticipation, waiting for him to touch her nether region. His first touch was with his hand. He reached around and massaged her clitoris to get her juices flowing. Rachel pleaded, "Oh, Dr. Geller, what you are doing to me? I've never felt like this before. I am ever so frightened."

"Miss Greene, I will handle everything. Just relax and enjoy what I'm doing." He continued to diddle her clit rapidly. With his other hand he pushed his cock to her pussy, and ran it up and down her slit. She was self-lubricating. He said, ominously, "Miss Greene, you just relax. I'm going to be back here, enjoying myself."

"Oh, my God, you're going to take me!" He placed the tip of his cock against her vaginal opening, "I can feel it. Is that your throbbing manhood?" He pushed forward and in. She was not heavily lubricated, so he took care not to scorch her vagina by entering too rapidly. She cried, "You're entering me! Penetrating me! Oh! Oh! Oh, Dr. Geller, you're doing it!" He gently stroked in and out, advancing a little further each time. She mourned, "You're going to fuck me! You're taking me! You're taking me! I can feel you sliding into me! God help me!"

Ross smiled devilishly, and pumped his way in to the hilt. He was triumphant. "I did it! I'm in! I got you! Miss Greene, you are nice and tight, just the way I like 'em. Relax and enjoy, while I fuck you." Ross began stroking in and out.

Rachel cried, "You're fucking me! You're fucking me! I can feel it. I can feel you inside me. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I'm getting ever so screwed! Ugh! Ugh!"

Ross loved the narration Rachel was providing. He reached around and massaged her clitoris again. She squealed, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! It feels so good, I can't help it. I can't help myself! You've made me your whore! I'm your whore!"

He was nearing climax, so he quickened his pace and worked her over hard, "I'm gonna come, Miss Greene."

"Oh, sir. Oh, sir! Inseminate me! I'm yours! Do me! Do me! Pump it into me!"

Ross grunted in satisfaction with each spurt he delivered. After several extra thrusts, he pulled out, and began to pull his pants up. Rachel stayed in character, "Dr. Geller, are you finished with me...for now?"

"Yes, Miss Greene. You were very good. Tight! We'll be doing this often."