Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 25

Story Info
Ch 25--The One with Cindy's First Back Door.
1k words
3.43
2.6k
1
0

Part 25 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week later, Cindy came into Rachel's office, and closed the door behind her. Rachel knew at once that this conversation would be about sex. Cindy said, "I've been thinking about it, and I want Ross to be my first for anal. Is that offer still open?"

Rachel said, "Yes. We're unavailable this weekend, though...."

"I'd like to do it ASAP, because I am nervous, and I want to get it over with."

Rachel dialed her phone, and said, "Hold on one second....Ross?...Can you talk?...Cindy has asked if you could be her first, you know....Uh-huh....When can you do this?...Lemme ask,...Cindy, how about tonight after work?...Yes, Ross, that's perfect....Okay, bye!" Rachel hung up the phone, "Cindy, it's great that you can fit Ross in tonight." They both laughed at Rachel's inadvertent joke.

Rachel and Cindy went to Ross's apartment immediately after work. They arrived before Ross did. Rachel let them in, and Cindy said, "Rachel, I need a drink, or several. How about apple-tinis?"

Rachel responded, "Sure, Ross has apples here, but don't forget to tidy up down there, if you know what I mean." Cindy went to the bathroom. After, the two girls had fun making up a huge pitcher of apple martinis. Rachel sipped hers. Cindy guzzled hers, and poured another immediately. She downed that one quickly, and poured another. Rachel warned, "Cindy, you don't want to get a hangover on a work night. Ease up."

Cindy burped, "I want to get drunk, make it painless, and check this box." Ross arrived, bearing pizza. He had a vegetarian for Rachel, and a ham and pineapple for himself. Cindy sampled both. She continued to drink, downing her fourth martini as she finished dinner. She slurred, "C'mon, fuck me in the ash."

Rachel and Ross looked at one another. They shrugged, and got up to head for the bedroom. Cindy refilled her glass, and wobbled after them. Rachel said to Ross, confidentially, "I think she is incapable of feeling pain by now. You absolutely must let it all hang out, and leave no doubt for the rest of your life." Ross nodded in agreement.

Cindy sat on the edge of the bed. As Ross disrobed, Rachel began to undress Cindy. Ross assisted once he was nude himself. When they got Cindy nude, she fell back on the mattress. Together, Rachel and Ross worked her into position. They lay her, face down, and put two pillows under her pelvis. Cindy was awake and mumbling incoherently. Rachel passed Ross the lubricant, which he poured in Cindy's crack and on his cock. He pumped his cock, as if he were a hitman racking a shotgun.

Ross mounted Cindy without delay, and pushed the head of his cock into her anus. Cindy did not flinch. Ross drove it in with several hard thrusts. He was in as far as he could go, and Cindy just mumbled a bit. Ross began pumping his cock in and out. He tried to get a rhythm like he would with her pussy, but he found it a little more difficult with her ass. Once he got the hang of it, he went for broke and pounded her in the ass.

His thrusts compressed the pillows and the mattress beneath her hips. On the outward stroke, the whole apparatus rebounded. When Ross picked up the speed, he reached a harmonic with the bed. The bed actually propelled the pair into the air with some force. Keeping this pace, the bedsprings were clearly audible, the bedframe rattled, and the headboard rapped against the wall.

The pair bounced until Ross was ready to come. He pushed in deeper with each thrust, but did not back out at all. He thus got a bit deeper into her ass. He came with loud vocalizations, bestowing much creamy goodness into Cindy's ass.

Ross finished, and lay on his back on the bed, struggling for air. When he was sufficiently recovered, he went to the bathroom to shower. Cindy was still mounted atop the pillows, inert. Rachel determined that Cindy was asleep. Fair enough! Rachel rolled her off the pillows and onto her back.

When Ross got back to the bedroom, he put on sweatpants and a T-shirt. He and Rachel stood looking at Cindy, unconscious on the bed. Rachel said, "All three of us need to work tomorrow. We've got to get her up, and get as much water and coffee into her as possible."

They struggled to get Cindy out of bed. She partially woke up, and they managed to get a bathrobe on her. They supported her under each arm to lead her into the living room. They sat Cindy down and tried to get her to drink water while the coffee was brewing.

Over a half hour, they got Cindy to eat one more slice of pizza, drink two cups of coffee, and a tiny bit of water. Ross said, "I don't think I can pour her into a cab and send her home. I need to ride with her and make sure she gets to her apartment safely."

Rachel said, "You are a gentleman, Ross. I'll go with you." They spent some time encouraging Cindy to drink water and coffee. They helped her to the bathroom, and helped her get her clothes back on. Ross and Rachel each supported one shoulder when they dragged her to the elevator. They got her to the curb, hailed a taxi, and dumped her in the back seat. They propped her up into a seated position, and headed for her apartment.

Cindy lived in a dangerous-looking neighborhood, and it was already dark. Ross and Rachel guided her to her apartment. They heard voices inside, so they knocked on the door. A young woman answered, and said, "Oh, there she is! Bring her in, and we'll take it from here." Cindy had two roommates, who were apparently accustomed to reviving Cindy after too much alcohol and sex. Ross dropped off Rachel at her place, and went on to his own. They got to bed in plenty of time.

The next day, at work, Rachel sought out Cindy. Cindy was at her desk, looking and sounding like she did any day.