Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 33

Story Info
Ch 33--The One with Ross and Susan.
2.5k words
4.25
2.6k
4

Part 33 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months after the baby was conceived, Carol and Susan had another meeting with Ross and Rachel.

Carol said, "We want one more baby, and it should have the same father. Will you help us once again?" Ross and Rachel looked at one another, then they both nodded. Carol continued, "There will be one difference this time, however. It's Susan's turn to bear a child." Ross and Rachel were stunned, and sat there open-mouthed.

Susan said, "I know it's a shock, but many lesbian couples do it this way. I want to experience it all. Unfortunately, I am not feminine and sexy like Carol and Rachel. Also, I don't know how to please a man." She looked at Ross significantly. "No idea at all, Ross."

Rachel picked up on what Susan hinted at. She said, gently, "Susan, you're a virgin?" Susan nodded solemnly.

Susan refused to get a makeover to please Ross, but she proved to have a great figure. She was big-boned, but not fat. She had a narrow waist and fantastic, large tits. She was a completely different type than Rachel or Carol, and that turned Ross on.

With Carol siting on the bed, holding Susan's hand, Ross set out to harvest his first cherry. Susan was laid out in a "Welcome Aboard" configuration. He kneeled at her feet, nude and erect. Ross had oiled his cock. Carol had oiled Susan's vagina. He said, "Raise your knees up, Susan. Higher. Now let me spread your legs." As Ross opened Susan's legs, Ross's cock was exposed to Susan's sight. She held Carol's hand so tightly that Carol winced in pain.

Susan had a partial hymen. Ross climbed over her, supporting himself on his arms. He looked down, and carefully place the tip of his cock against the opening of her vagina. He pushed in very gently, very slowly. When the head was in, he thought he felt the trace of her hymen as he passed it. Susan took it well, silent and resolved.

Ross, however, was too horny to hold back. He pumped his hips a little to work his cock into her vagina. Ross howled at the sensation, the tightness. He burrowed into her as far as he could go, and climaxed the moment he bottomed out. Ross grunted and groaned. He did not thrust to transmit his seed, but held still and let it jet out of him.

Susan hadn't made a sound. Ross could not force himself to pull out. He pulled out a few inches, then lost his willpower and plunged back in. He pumped his cock in and out with enthusiasm. It may have been the power of suggestion, but Ross truly felt that this pussy was somehow different from all the others. He banged her for a few minutes before he climaxed again. Susan grunted and strained. Ross slammed his dick into her when he ejaculated.

Susan felt relieved when he finished and pulled his cock out. She was not bleeding. The pain had not been too bad, and certainly orders of magnitude less than she would experience giving birth. The four of them were civil and polite afterward. After Susan and Carol left, Ross danced a victory dance that made Rachel jealous. In a rare moment of insensitivity, Ross exclaimed, "I can't wait to do her again! I've never felt anything like that!" When he saw Rachel bow her head to cry, he snapped out of his exuberance and consoled her.

Susan's unexplored pussy and curvaceous figure held Ross's interest the first month. The second month, he insisted on titfucking Susan first, which disgusted her. She got the semen she wanted, however. Titfucking sustained Ross all month.

In the third month, Ross convinced Carol to join in. She blew him to diamond hardness before he mounted Susan. The second session of the third month, Carol overdid the blowjob. Just as Carol was about to cease, Ross grabbed her head and pressed it to his groin. He came deep in her mouth. She knew she was better off swallowing it than gagging and spitting it out, but she did nothing to pleasure Ross or enhance his ejaculation.

Ross was apologetic even before he got his cock back from Carol's jaws, "Oh, my God, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!"

Carol held up her hand while she finished downing the semen. Rachel passed Carol's wine glass to her so she could wash it down. Carol said, "It's all right, Ross, it's all right. That was an accident, Susan. My fault entirely. I didn't stop soon enough. I wasn't paying attention." The incident, in fact, had been equally Carol's and Ross's error, but Carol did not want to jeopardize the whole project by offending Susan unnecessarily.

Susan complained, "So he's got nothing left for me?"

Carol gave Ross a certain look. He played along, "Don't worry, Susan, there's plenty left for you." Now, he had to back it up with action. He said, "I need a bit of hardening, Carol." She kneeled, and blew him again. When he felt ready to hump Susan, he said, "Okay." Ross splashed lube on his cock and climbed aboard Susan.

Ross paused to scan Susan's body, from head to toe. He got himself mentally ready by thinking, "You've taken her virginity. You're the only man who will ever have her. You can now impregnate her. Immortality!" He mounted her, and worked his cock in at a moderate pace. Her body made him want to come.

It took a lot of in and out, but he eventually came. In this case, to cover his tracks a bit, he faked half the orgasm. With each spurt of seed he implanted, he moaned "Uhhnnnnn!" He only got off three shots, but he continued to moan in the same manner several more times. Susan smiled a bit, so Ross figured he had fooled her into thinking he had landed a solid punch.

Everyone gathered in the living room for dinner and cocktails. Susan and Carol squabbled in front of Rachel and Ross. Susan complained, "You act like you want to swallow his cum. I need the seed!"

Carol retorted, "WE need the seed, but we must earn the sperm. We have to make his body want to inseminate you. What happened today was collateral damage. What I swallowed was an acceptable loss."

It was extremely uncomfortable for Ross and Rachel to be present for this argument. Ross intervened wisely, "Ladies. There are difficult moments in this process for all of us. Rachel and I have experienced it. Allow me to make a toast." He raised his glass. Susan raised hers only reluctantly. "To that healthy, happy baby at the end of the tunnel."

The women all raised their eyebrows. Susan was incredulous, "The baby at the end of the tunnel? Seriously, Ross?"

Ross was appalled, "Oh, of course that's not how I meant it! I was talking about the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I made a touching toast, and you girls bent it into a joke."

Carol was conciliatory, "Ross is right, to the baby at the end of Susan's tunnel!" They all toasted. Everyone now in a good mood, even Ross, who was pleased that his faux pas had succeeded in lightening the mood.

Ross said, "Ladies, all three of you, I wish I could turn it on like a light switch, but that's not humanly possible. I need your help and understanding."

Susan waved her glass of water, "Fair enough, Ross. We've been demanding that you churn out the sperm at a ridiculous rate. Hey, that's a good slogan, 'Churn the Sperm.' We should have T-shirts made."

Carol said, "We could have our own line of fertility-wear. 'Churn the Sperm,' 'Need the Seed,' and 'Earn the Sperm.' But, seriously, Ross, what can we do to help?"

Ross hesitated. Rachel said, "I happen to know of a fantasy that Ross and many men have that you two could easily bring to life. Lesbian sex! Men find that a turn-on."

Carol and Susan looked at one another, and shrugged. Carol said, "Why not? Next time, we munch carpet. Rachel, you are welcome to join us."

Susan and Ross looked as though they thought that Rachel should accept. Instead, Rachel declined, "No, thank you. I would be happy to watch, however."

Carol said, "Okay, there's that. What else can we do to light Ross's fire?"

Susan chimed in, "Role-playing? I have a catholic school girl outfit I wore for Halloween."

Ross said, "Yes! I would remind the tribunal that I have gotten neither head nor tail from Susan yet."

Susan cringed, "Yuck! Save those as last resorts, please."

Rachel said, "Susan has a great body. Some sexy lingerie would be nice." Susan agreed.

Ross said, "Let's not put this fellatio thing down just yet. I think I would be greatly motivated if Susan used me as a guinea pig to learn to perform oral—on a man."

Susan and Carol were silent for a while. Rachel supported Ross, "That's what men like, girls."

Susan said, "I'll try. That's all I promise. I'll try."

The session broke up with a satisfying consensus.

Three days later, on the final session of the month, Susan arrived in her schoolgirl outfit, complete with patent leather shoes and pigtails. She entered the apartment in character. When Ross opened the front door, Carol introduced her "niece," Susan. Susan curtseyed and said, "It's very nice to meet you, Doctor Geller."

Ross sat beside Susan on the couch, casually laying his hand on her knee. Susan remained in character. She wanted sweets and soda for a snack. Ross moved his hand up her skirt. Carol helped, "Susan, he is a real doctor, you know. Let him examine you."

Ross reached under Susan's skirt and under her panties to finger her clitoris. Neither Ross nor any man had ever touched her there. Susan stiffened, but did not fight him. Rachel said, "You should try this wine, Susan. I think you're old enough. It's really just grape juice." Susan gulped down the whole glass.

Carol said, "I was hoping Dr. Geller would give you a breast exam, Susan, just like he gives Mommy."

Susan said, in a little girl voice, "Okay." She turned toward Ross, threw her shoulders back, and stuck out her chest. Ross unbuttoned the white blouse down to her waist. He opened it up, and went to work on the bra. First, he slithered a hand in one cup and fondled the breast. Then, he slid the shoulder straps off and pulled the cups down and out of the way.

Ross said, "Mmmmmm, these are very nice, Susan. Does this feel good?"

Susan said, "Oh, yes, Doctor, yes! But I'm thirsty." Susan needed to get drunk to maintain this facade. Rachel poured her more wine, which she drank in one long draught. Susan wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and said, "Boy, that's good grape juice! May I have some more, please?" Rachel poured generously.

Meanwhile, Ross played with Susan's breasts. He cupped them in his hands, jiggled them every which way, and explored the areolas and nipples. Now, he put his face between the breasts and motorboated them. Susan squealed, "Doctor Geller, that tickles!" Susan drank more wine. Next, Ross kissed, licked and sucked on the nipples. Susan was disappointed that she found this stimulating. She gulped more wine. She paused, lightheaded, saying, "Doctor Geller, I feel funny."

Ross said, "I think you'd better lie down for a bit, Susan, and I will take good care of you." Ross helped Susan to her feet. She actually needed his assistance to get to the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and stripped in mere seconds. "Let's get you out of those tight clothes, girl. He sat her up and unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way. He opened the blouse to unveil her chest.

Next, he pulled the bra down to her lower chest, completely exposing her beautiful breasts. Ross next lifted her pleated skirt up and onto her waist. He then pulled her panties off over her shoes. He elected to leave her shoes on. Sexy. She was lying on her school uniform, yet completely open to his sexual attentions.

Ross said, "I think you will make a good Mommy someday, Susan. Would you like that?"

"Yeth"

"Do you know what happens when you plant a seed, Susan?"

"Twee gwows."

"That's right. I'm going to plant a seed to make a baby grow. Your very own baby." Rachel and Carol looked on with sickened expressions on their faces. Susan felt sickened, but remained in character. Ross arranged Susan's arms and legs to his best advantage, lubed his cock, and lubricated her vagina, saying, "Let me touch you just a little. Doesn't that feel good? Yes, it does. Now, just lie down and rest, Susan, Doctor Geller is about to perform some minor surgery on you."

Ross put the head of his cock against the opening of Susan's vagina, and pushed the first two inches in. Susan gasped. He forced it in another couple of inches. Susan whimpered. Ross was too turned on to be patient. He thrust into her, hitting bottom in two strokes. He feverishly pumped his unit in and out. With eyes bulging wide open, he delivered his seed with a flurry of short, sharp shocks that made Susans' breasts wobble excitingly.

Finished with his first orgasm, he immediately sought out the second. He looked her up and down, drinking in her uniform, in disarray about her. He watched her tits bounce around at the behest of his hips. It did not take long for him to thrust deeply, hold his groin hard against hers, and honor Susan with his seed once more.

The moment his second orgasm erupted, Ross felt dirty about what he had done. He climbed off of her, off of the bed, and retreated to the bathroom. Carol said to Susan, "It's over, honey, come out of character."

Susan propped herself up on her elbows, and said, "That was disgusting, but I somehow believe that I just got pregnant. Worth it!"

While Susan got dressed in a track suit they had brought along, Carol gathered up her schoolgirl getup. The women went into the living room, waiting for Ross to come out of the shower. Rachel advised, "Guys, we mustn't shame Ross over this. I think you know him well enough to trust that he was just acting out a fantasy, to which he is entitled."

Both Carol and Susan agreed with Rachel. When Ross joined them, they greeted him as a conquering hero.

"That was great, Ross!"

"An Oscar-caliber performance!"

"Bravo, Ross, Bravo!"

Ross was bashful, "Thank you. I was afraid you'd have me arrested."

Susan said, "Not a bit. It was great role-playing."

Ross raised a glass to Susan, "Susan, you were amazing. Talk about committing to a role!" They toasted Susan's acting.

They dug into the food. Susan and Carol drank water, Ross and Rachel drank wine. Rachel reminisced, "When Ross opened that blouse, and those heaving breasts strained to escape, I was blown away. Really sexy."

Carol said, "How are we going to top this next month?"

The three women looked at Ross, who said, solemnly, "I've made up my mind. I insist on giving Susan blowjob lessons. It you wish to continue, you need to earn the sperm."

Susan sighed heavily, "I'll do it."