Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 34

Story Info
Ch 34--The One where Ross Teaches Susan.
2k words
3.63
2.4k
2
0

Part 34 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later, Susan was clearly nervous from the moment she got to Ross and Rachel's apartment. The three others did their best to put her mind at ease. Finally, Ross said, authoritatively, "Let's go into the bedroom, and we can ease into it. If you can't or won't try, you certainly don't have to." He rose, and the others followed, Susan last of all. Ross stripped and lay on the bed, leaning back against the headboard, bolstered by pillows. Carol helped Susan disrobe.

Ross said, "Rachel, why don't you show Susan my special trick." Susan expected this to be some arcane technique for delivering pleasure to Ross. In reality, it was a trick to help Susan to bridge the gap between her desires and his. Rachel produced a honey bear. She crawled onto the bed, lying propped up on her elbows. She dribbled honey on his cock, and licked it off with exaggerated motions. Rachel turned her head to address Susan, "This makes the transition easy, Susan. Do you like honey?"

Susan said, "Sure, I guess."

Carol contributed, "Caramel is her favorite."

Rachel said, "Back in a jiffy." She ran to the kitchen. A minute later, she returned with a jar and spoon. It was caramel topping for ice cream. Rachel had taken the time to microwave it so it wouldn't be cold and would be easier to work with. She said, "Do you want me to demonstrate?" Susan would agree to anything to postpone the inevitable. Rachel spooned some caramel onto the head of Ross's cock, and licked it off. It took several licks to get the thick, gooey substance off.

Carol urged, "Try it honey, um, I mean...caramel." Susan chuckled, shrugged, and crawled to Ross's cock. Rachel spooned a thick layer of caramel on the tip. Rachel also held the cock and pointed at Susan's mouth. Susan stuck out her tongue, closed her eyes, and leaned forward.

Rachel adjusted the cock's position so that it would meet Susan's tongue. Susan felt the caramel with the tip of her tongue, and flicked at it. She repeated the process, holding her tongue on the caramel-coated cock for a few moments. Carol advised, "You need to open your eyes, Susan." Susan did, and made more solid contact.

The others were exasperated. Carol said, "Let me take your place, Rachel." She did, and said, firmly, "Watch me and do exactly what I do." Carol molded her tongue against the head, and gave a decisive upward lick. She had transferred a gob of caramel onto her tongue, and she stuck her tongue out to show Susan. Carol put another dollop on the head, and leaned the cock in Susan's direction. Susan kept her eyes open, and largely repeated what Carol had done. Carol enthused, "Great! That's progress."

Ross had been silent throughout the lesson to avoid putting off Susan. He judged that this was the time, saying "Susan, the honey trick is not Carol's. It's mine. I used it to get over my fear of performing cunnilingus on Carol."

Susan said, "Thank you for telling me, Ross. Somehow, knowing that helps." For the first time, Susan licked with some determination. Carol kept the caramel flowing, and Susan licked it off gradually.

Susan had licked up a lot of caramel, but very little of the surface of Ross's penis, and he was getting impatient. Ross said, in desperation, "Ladies, I need you to work with me here. I am about to explode into thin air. I'd rather explode into Susan's pussy, but I am losing control."

Susan didn't want what she had done so far to be for naught. She licked with some vigor, including significant areas of actual penis. Ross moaned encouragingly. Carol put her mouth around the last two inches of cock, and sucked so that her cheeks collapsed. Susan tried to do the same, but achieved very little suction, and made no contact with her tongue. Carol urged, "Now, do it and really suck hard. I want to see your cheeks hollow out." Susan made a game effort.

Ross said, "Again, I need to move the process along, urgently. This was very frustrating. Susan, I have about a gallon of fresh semen that I need to unload, will you accept delivery?"

Susan said, "Yes." She moved to lay down.

Ross said, "Not so fast. I want a raincheck on this blowjob for later tonight. You are on the honor system."

Susan said, "I give you my word of honor, sir!" Ross got up on his knees, Susan lay in his place in the center of the bed. Rachel diligently cleaned any remaining caramel off of his cock, and replaced it with lubricant. Ross jumped into bed and onto Susan. Susan grunted and gasped at Ross's hurried entry. He gave her a series of fast, hard thrusts, then issued his seed in a dozen spasmodic bursts.

Ross crawled out of bed, saying, "I gave you that seed on credit. When I get out of the shower, it's time to pay up."

Susan scooted down the bed to wait for Ross. She had a few sips of wine. Rachel asked, "Susan, is there anything else that might help, like whipped cream, chocolate sauce, honey, jelly or jam?"

Susan said, "No, thank you, Rachel. The caramel is the best. I am going to act like a grownup, and suck his dick to repay him for his trust."

Ross walked in, squeaky clean, and resumed his spot in bed. Carol moved to help Susan, but Susan took the caramel and waved Carol off. She crawled up between Ross's spread legs, and went at it. She smeared the caramel on with her fingers. Ross cautioned, "Only do the half on the end, Susan." She did so, handed the jar to Carol, and started licking hard enough to make Ross really feel it.

Ross cheered her on, "Oh, yeah! That's it. More, more, more!" Susan licked off the caramel from all around the cock. When it was pretty clean, Carol proffered the caramel, but Susan waved it off. She opened her mouth, and wrapped it around the last three inches of the cock.

Carol coached, "Put your tongue along the underside, honey. Lay as much of your tongue against him as possible. Move your tongue around to massage him." Susan concentrated on the tongue for several moments. Carol continued, "Keep doing that, dear, but add suction. As much as you can." The three observers noted that Susan's face showed telltale signs of a suction inside. Ross could confirm that finding because of the sensation he felt.

Ross said, "Ohhhhh, that's better. Much better. Yesssss." It was rather poor head, but Ross found even poor head to feel pretty great. Ross's eyes rolled up into his head, and he cried, "Oh, God!" Susan had reached the limit of what she could do in that session. She pulled her head off of him. Before she could say anything, Ross bounced up onto his knees, commanded, "On your back. Lube me up!"

Susan threw herself onto her back, diagonally on the bed. Rachel reached around Ross with a handful of oil and coated his cock. Susan said, "Let me have it, Ross!" He obliged by entering her in a single motion. She cried out, mostly from astonishment. Ross, for the first time with Susan, lay his body weight upon her.

Susan felt him against her skin, but not his weight. He had wrapped his arms around her, and he supported himself on his elbows. Ross grunted and thrust crudely, writhing his torso about to feel the crush of her breasts. He uttered, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" when he ejaculated.

Ross wearily pulled out his penis and rolled over and off the bed, onto his feet. He staggered to the bathroom for another shower. Susan turned her head to look at Carol, who broke into a victory dance. Susan and Rachel laughed.

When Ross got out of the shower, the girls were giggling in a conspiratorial manner. Rachel handed Ross a beer, and said, "And there he is! My prize stallion, put out to stud and making his owner proud!"

Ross sat heavily on the couch, next to Rachel, "Whew! That was the most cum I have ever ejaculated. A new record." Susan and Carol toasted him. Ross said, "You came through in the end, Susan. Here's to you." Another toast.

Susan said, "What do I need to do to earn the sperm three days from now?"

Ross grew serious, "Blow me well, better than today, until I'm ready. I fuck you, then you blow me and take my second load in your mouth."

Carol said, "She doesn't want it in her mouth, Ross. Can I do it, instead?"

Ross was firm, "No! You two have forgotten that I have a very beautiful woman available to me. She is a great lover. She wants me. She loves me. I'm going nine days every month without touching her. Step up your game, or don't come anymore."

Carol, by virtue of her experience as Ross's wife, and Susan, by virtue of her understanding of masculine reasoning, agreed that Ross was entitled to his priorities. Susan and Carol had a wide selection of dildos with which Susan could practice. Carol gave Susan a crash course in giving head, and Susan read articles on the subject, written by women.

The second session of the month was a triumph for Susan. With grim determination, she marched into the bedroom, stripped, and blew Ross competently. It was all he could do not to finish in her mouth, but he said, "Now!" just in time to plunge his cock in her pussy and pour his semen into it.

Rachel cleaned off Ross's dick with wipes, and Susan went to work again with gusto. She licked his cock briefly, then put it in her mouth and sucked. Ross was immediately impressed with her suction. Susan was a woman who did what she set out to do. For her, this was how to make a baby. She desperately wanted both their children to have the same father. It would build solidarity between them, and make them look like siblings. It would also bind her and Carol more closely.

Susan got Ross most of the way into her mouth right off the bat. She had desensitized her gullet to the intrusion of such an object. More suction and more movement with the tongue. Ross was in heaven. Carol noticed that his toes curled, a sure sign that he would soon come. Susan ensured her success by adding a new wrinkle. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She had difficulty coordinating the movement, but it was enough to trigger Ross's orgasm.

Ross impulsively put one hand on the back of Susan's head, but put very little pressure on it. The hand was there to remind her to keep him in her mouth. He made very slight hip thrusts to jet his semen into her mouth. She continued the sucking throughout his orgasm.

As the semen puddled in her mouth, Susan lost track of what she was doing, and a bit dripped out, but she swallowed the remainder. When Susan sat up, Ross applauded enthusiastically. With that blowjob, Susan had ensured that she would get Ross's first and most potent ration of seed into her womb in three days' time.

With Susan giving satisfying head, which continually improved, the team had all the elements necessary to carry their project through. It took five months, but Susan got pregnant. Ross was actually quite relieved. He longed to enjoy the favors of only his lovely and loving girlfriend.

Ross said, "Rachel, several months have passed. I now feel what so many men have described when they had children. I feel like a man because I have progeny. I feel my existence continues. I feel satisfied. Rachel, I probably don't want children, and I certainly don't need children."

Rachel kissed him, and said, "I admit I felt a little envious of Carol and Susan, but then I remember that I only saw the fun part of procreation. The next nine months, the next eighteen years, at least, are not so pretty."

Ross said, "Please put me out to stud, now, Rachel. I don't ever want to touch another woman. I am truly satisfied."

Rachel said, "This time, I believe you. You've deflowered a virgin, taught her to blow you, and gotten her pregnant with your child. And, she thanked you for doing so. Not bad."