Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 45

Story Info
Ch 45--The One with Swapping.
3.1k words
3.86
4.2k
2

Part 45 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Rachel had a mutual friend who was getting married in Vermont. Monica, naturally, planned the trip, and found an adorable Bed & Breakfast with adjoining rooms. It would be so romantic! So much fun! The girls pictured the weekend like a girls' slumber party, except that, instead of dreaming what it would be like to be with a man, they would actually be with men.

In keeping with tradition, Monica and Rachel got drunk at the wedding. Sitting at their table, Monica reached over to stroke Chandler's cock through his pants. Chandler struggled to maintain an even temperament. He repeatedly lost track of the conversation he was having with one of the other guests.

Meanwhile, Rachel mauled Ross. She sat on his lap, smothering him with open-mouthed kisses. Rachel was making a spectacle of herself. Ross noticed a lot of people watching her antics. Since neither Ross nor Chandler had any real connection with the bride, they agreed to try to get their girlfriends back to the B&B. The two men had to support the girls while walking to their car.

Upon reaching the B&B, the guys laid the girls on their respective beds. While the men showered, Rachel staggered into Monica's room and made naughty plans. When Ross and Chandler were done showering, the girls darkened their rooms, tucked the boys into bed, and promised to be out in a jiffy.

Finished with her shower, Monica said to Chandler, "Honey, I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to get a candle, in case we need more light in here." She slipped out into the darkened hallway, where she met Rachel, who had just given Ross the same excuse. Giggling, the pair went downstairs and pilfered a couple of candlesticks. Returning to their rooms, they kissed each other good night, and slipped into each other's rooms. What a great trick to play on the guys!

In fond remembrance of their previous experience sharing a B&B room, the couples had agreed to leave the adjoining door open.

Monica felt her way to the bed in which her brother slept, slipped out of her bathrobe, and pulled back the sheets. Ross was either asleep, or nearly so. Monica's thoughts were addled with alcohol, "This is going to be great!" She had to feel for his cock. Finding it semi-erect, Monica noticed immediately that it was significantly larger than Chandler's. She bent down and began to suck him gently.

Ross rose to full consciousness in a few seconds. The feeling was incredible. He and Chandler had had a few drinks themselves, and Ross's discernment was at a low point. He moaned, "Oh, yeah, honey! Yes. I love you, dear." He remained laid out on his back, his head resting on the pillow, and staring into the inky darkness. Monica was blowing him clumsily. He attributed the unfamiliar feel of the blowjob to Rachel's drunkenness.

In the meantime, Rachel disrobed, and crept up to Chandler, who was not asleep. When he heard her approach, he threw back the covers to welcome Monica into bed. Chandler said, softly, "Come to bed, Monica. I love you." Rachel mumbled in response, and reached out for Chandler's cock. She knew that, once she had her mouth on his cock, she could not be expected to speak. Rachel had to feel around Chandler's groin and legs to find his penis, which was retracted. She bent over and licked the head. She continued to lick it as she maneuvered herself onto the bed, over his legs.

His cock grew into her mouth, until she had him deepthroated. She sucked, but lost her concentration several times, even to the point of nearly falling asleep. Chandler said, "Honey, if you're going to suck, take it seriously, please." Chandler gently lay one hand on the back of her head. He loved the feel of her head rustling under his hand as she blew him. Rachel's drunk head was not as good as Monica's sober head, but he chose not to look a gift whore in the mouth.

Monica could not deepthroat her well-hung brother. He grew frustrated, and put his hands over her ears to gently pull her head to his groin. Her hair felt odd, but Ross was more concerned about the blowjob. He murmured, "C'mon, Rachel. I want you to have all of it when I come." Monica tried, but gagged. Ross heard voices in the other room, and said, "Hey, Chandler, best girlfriend in the world giving me head."

Chandler fired back, "Actually, Ross, the most beautiful woman alive is busy giving me head at this moment." The two men chuckled happily. Chandler said, "I'm about to come! Suck it, Monica!" Chandler grimaced and gasped when he propelled his first load of cum into Rachel Greene's mouth. Moments later, Ross ejaculated into his sister's welcoming mouth.

Rachel and Monica had not worked out in advance how they would switch rooms after the fellatio. Rachel prudently got to her feet and headed for the doorway. Monica wondered what it would be like to get speared by her brother's cock, so she recklessly climbed atop him and impaled herself. Monica moaned, "God, it's so big!" Suddenly, the jig was up. Chandler turned on the reading lamp next to the bed. He saw a nude Rachel in his room. He rushed, nude, to the other room, where Ross was turning on his own reading lamp.

All four of them froze for several moments. The men were dumbfounded. Monica responded to primal urges, and resumed gently riding Ross's cock. Chandler, mouth open, watched her for a few moments. Rachel came up behind him, putting a hand on his shoulder and leaning her body against his. Without anyone speaking a word, a temporary truce was enacted. Chandler turned. He took Rachel by the shoulders and turned her around. He pushed her gently toward the bed.

Rachel knew that they had been caught red-handed, and that there would be consequences. She would accept whatever Chandler did. She lay on the bed, on her back, and he mounted her. With the reading lamp on, Chandler stared into Rachel's face as he fucked her as he had so often dreamed. He saw Rachel's head slide on the pillow to the tune of his thrusts. He realized an eight-year ambition by pouring sperm into her pussy.

Ross could not refuse Monica at that moment. It felt too good, and he was too aroused to reject her. She rode him with determination. They looked into one another's faces. Ross came, squirting his semen directly upward, into Monica's womanhood. When she felt his cock cease pulsing inside her, she climbed off.

Each of the four solemnly donned their matching robes, provided by the B&B. Chandler and Rachel slowly walked into the room occupied by Monica and Ross. Ross and Rachel sat on the bed, holding hands. Chandler and Monica pushed two chairs together, and also held hands. The shock of what had happened had sobered them up. No one spoke for a while. Monica took the lead, "Guys, we got very drunk, and we thought that we would play a trick on you both. It got out of hand."

Ross held Rachel's hand closely, and said, "I think, I hope, that I can forgive you, Rachel. We could pretend it never happened."

Three pairs of eyes rested on Chandler, "I suppose I am expected to say much the same thing. I don't know if I honestly can. I'm jealous." He looked at Monica.

Monica said, "Oh, Chandler, I wish I could take this all back, but I can't. I love you, and I want you to be the father of my children. This was a terrible mistake."

Chandler's penchant for sarcasm still lived inside him, "Well, Monica, in fairness to Rachel, I wouldn't call it 'terrible.' Quite the reverse."

The four smiled at that. Monica said, "Dear, I don't blame you for enjoying Rachel. She's beautiful, and wonderful. You did enjoy it, didn't you?"

After a pause, Chandler exclaimed, "You're goddamned right I did!" All four laughed at the reference.

Rachel sensed a way out of the mess, "You know, this could be something like the last time we shared a B&B. What happens in New England, stays in New England." The others nodded in agreement. Rachel said, "That's it. That's the answer. We got a little crazy in the countryside, but it doesn't affect our lives together."

Chandler was adamant, "It is clearly understood, that this agreement is between the four of us, and never anyone else." Everyone agreed. "When we're traveling, our rules are relaxed, right?" More nods. "We've gone outside our comfort zone twice now...."

Monica said, "If it were to happen a third time...."

Ross ventured, "Or, a fourth...."

Rachel said, "Then it's decided. We use these little excursions to draw outside the lines, just the four of us. Okay?"

Everyone said, "Okay."

After another pause, Chandler said, "What about the rest of tonight?" The four looked to one another. Rachel rose, kissed Ross on the cheek, and walked to Chandler's room. Monica kissed Chandler on the cheek, and headed for her brother's bed.

When all four were in bed, and the lights were down, Ross asked, "Are you guys going to do anything tonight?"

A long pause. Chandler said, "Just cuddling, and maybe copping a feel." The two men pawed and stroked their bedmates thoroughly before falling asleep.

The next morning, Monica woke up shortly after dawn. She looked about herself, and realized that last night had actually happened. She used the bathroom, which awakened Ross. She stood beside the bed, looking into his eye. He answered her unasked question by pulling the sheets back. She climbed into bed, and they spooned.

Ross murmured, "I have always thought you were beautiful, Monica. Sometimes, I wished you weren't my sister."

Monica said, "Rachel told me you had a big cock. I have been curious ever since."

Ross smiled, and proudly asked, "How'd you like it?"

She pinched him, and said, "I like Chandler's, but yours makes a good diversion, for once in a while."

The talk was getting Ross hard. He pressed his cock against her, and slid it up and down slightly.

Monica sighed, "I guess all guys do that. Do you want to do me?"

"Yes."

"We should wait until they're up, so we're sure they're on board."

"Okay."

Monica mused, "Ross, after you got divorced, and you were so sad, and so lonely, I wanted to be able to go to you and give you some love, you know? I wanted to make you happy."

Ross held her closer, "I thought of you a thousand times over the years, imagining I was with you"

Monica turned her head slightly, "While you masturbated?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what your fantasies about me were."

Ross said, "That's a long talk, Mon."

Through the open door, they saw Rachel stir. She raised her head up, her hair wildly askew. She blinked in the morning light, and went to the bathroom, nude. When she reappeared, she put on her robe, and stole into the other room, kneeling beside the bed. Rachel asked, "How are you guys?"

Ross smiled. Monica said, "Happy, and excited. You?"

"The same. I really think that this is going to work, for all of us."

Ross said, "The ground rules are solid."

Rachel said, "It gives Monica a chance to have a larger cock, once in a while."

Monica said, "It gives Chandler the opportunity to have a gorgeous blonde."

Ross said, "It gives Rachel the chance to have a little variety."

Chandler threw back the covers, revealing his head, and said, "It gives Ross the chance to titfuck."

They all laughed. Rachel returned to Chandler, and said, "Okay, who wants to go first?" There was a pregnant pause. Rachel said, "Fine, then I'll go first. Lay back, sir, and serve me."

Chandler laid back, and Rachel mounted him. She rode him, cowgirl style. She began with gentle pelvic motions, rocking forward and back, and side to side. She gradually sped up, arched her back, and moaned gratefully. She said, "Feels good. Feels realllllll gooooood." She watched Chandler's face. She grimaced, thrust her hips forward, hard, rapidly, and gasped, "Ohhhh. Oh, God. Oh, Goddddddd! Ugh! Unhhh!" When her orgasm was over, she smiled over at Ross and Monica.

Ross asked, "What do you want, Mon?"

Monica said, "God, everything! I wanna get fucked."

Monica lay back, smiling. Ross got between her legs, and directed his cock to her pussy. She called, "Wait! I forgot the lubricant!" She reached for the lube on the nightstand, and liberally applied it to her brother's cock. "Proceed."

Ross pushed the head of his cock in, and looked at her face. She nodded, and he pushed in further. She was unable to suppress a wince. He immediately stopped, and looked down at her with concern. She said, "It's okay, Ross. Keep going." He gently worked his cock in, and she bit her lip. Once in all the way, Ross began to pump his hips gently. Ross worked his hips so as to stimulate her clitoris.

Monica's face lit up, and her eyes grew as big as saucers. She moaned helplessly. He thrust deep and hard. Monica moaned and groaned with a combination of ecstasy and pain. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she cried, "God! Oh, God! Oh, God" while she orgasmed. He was so turned on that it didn't take long for him to come. Out of control, he warned, "I'm going to come. I can't help myself!" He croaked loudly during his ejaculation.

Before Ross had a chance to move, she said, "Pull out gently, please." He did his best, but she winced anyway.

Now, all eyes were on Chandler. He said, "I want to fuck that face. Here, lean against the headboard." He held a pillow against the headboard, Rachel settled into it. He kneeled astride her hips and presented his cock to her. While she opened her mouth to receive him, he interrupted, "Hold on, I want to see you smile first." She turned her face up, and smiled authentically.

Chandler nodded, and Rachel opened her mouth, and wrapped it around his dick. She deepthroated him immediately, working her tongue under the full length of his shaft. She massaged his dick vigorously, while caressing the base with her lips. She then added suction. Her face collapsed inward so fiercely that she looked skeletal. She sucked and licked and kissed this way for a while.

When she sensed his urgency, she pulled her head back halfway, and consumed him again. She worked her head back and forth rapidly, until he squeaked in breathless ecstasy. He shot jets of semen into her mouth. Rachel swallowed it all, cleaned him off, and pulled off of him with a sexy smack of her lips. Her performance earned her golf-clap applause from the other three.

Monica asked, "Last but not least, Ross, what do you want first?"

Ross said, "That's easy! Titfuck! Sit back against the headboard, just like Rachel did."

Once in position, Ross poured lubricant on Monica's chest. He gleefully applied his cock to the center of her chest. She pushed her boobs around him and smiled up at him cheerfully. Even though he had already come once that morning, he felt a surge of passion at the sight of that beautiful face, belonging to a girl he deeply loved, smiling up at him. He worked his cock rapidly up and down, rubbing the sensitive skin of his cock against the soft, warm skin of her breasts.

Monica looked down to see Ross's cockhead appearing and disappearing with amazing rapidity. Ross began to groan. Monica looked up at him, and mouthed the word, "Mouth?" He nodded, grunted some more, then abruptly pulled his penis out. Monica bent her head down, slurping him down. She barely had time to apply her tongue to the underside and begin sucking before Ross fed her a few gooey white treats. She gobbled up his sperm.

Ross and Chandler approved, "Well done, you two!"

Later, at breakfast, the four of them couldn't contain giggles. Everything they said and did seemed an inside joke. When their hostess was out of sight, Monica said, "Should we limit these adventures to once per calendar month?"

Rachel munched her toast, "Yeah, that's a good idea. Once a month, outside Manhattan, the four of us together."

Ross and Chandler looked to one another, smiling. Monica said, "We know you both have fantasized about us both for many years. So, let's hear about it."

Ross cleared his throat. "Well, when I was a kid, after seeing Monica looking hot, I would fuck my special masturbation pillow, imagining it was her."

Chandler said, "I used to do it mostly in the shower. I would lean against the wall and imagine it was Rachel. I imagined doing it with her, standing up."

Rachel said, "That is so sweet, Chandler! Next time, you can do me that way, if you like."

Chandler said, "Uh, yeah, yeah, I would like that."

Monica said, "Okay, guys, here's the acid test. No jealously, now. Since we have been couples, have you fantasized that you were doing the other girl when you were with us?"

Chandler and Ross froze, and looked to one another, afraid to answer. Rachel urged, "Guys, we know you fantasize about other women. We're just asking about Monica and me."

The two men gave each other barely perceptible nods. Chandler said, "Sometimes, when we're making love, I have closed my eyes and seen Rachel's face."

Ross nodded, "Same here. I admit it."

Monica took Chandler's hand, and said, "It's all right. From now on, you won't have to fantasize. You'll have the real thing."

Ross said, "Checkout time is ten o'clock. We have ninety minutes to pack and do whatever."

All four smiled, and hurried up to their rooms. The guys were pretty well exhausted sexually, but they eagerly groped their new girls as they packed and prepared to leave. When the car was packed, and they stood beside it, Monica asked, "Who drives, and is there any hanky-panky allowed?"

Chandler said, "I'll drive for fifteen minutes, then Ross. By that time, we'll be near the New York state line."

Ross said, "Good! fifteen minutes in the back seat for each of us."

Monica and Ross climbed into the back seat. Rachel looked back on them from the front seat. Chandler had to be satisfied with the restricted view in the rear-view mirror. After fifteen minutes, Chandler pulled over on a country road. It took Monica and Ross a few minutes to get their clothing back in order.

Chandler led Rachel by the hand into the back seat. He held her face in his hands, and kissed her passionately, even before Monica and Ross were in their seats. Monica watched, as Rachel had. Chandler was kissing Rachel's nipples when their fifteen minutes were up. She protested, but the judge's decision was final.