Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 46

Story Info
Ch 46--The One with the Business Trips.
1.7k words
4.25
2.2k
3
0

Part 46 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was required to go to Paris for Fashion Week. Ross would be gone for four days at a paleontology conference. Monica needed to be at a client in Chicago for two weeks. Chandler needed to spend a week in Miami for continuing education. These trips out of town were scattered over a period of three months.

Monica and Rachel had decided, together, how their quartet would handle these absences. They didn't want the guys to be at home alone for a lengthy period of time. They trusted the guys, but didn't want to push it. Also, they themselves didn't want to go without. The four met at Monica and Chandler's apartment. They sat around the kitchen table.

Monica began, "Each of us is going to be out of town in the coming months. We think that we should make arrangements ahead of time."

Chandler asked, "Arrangements for what?"

Rachel said, "Arrangements for taking care of our significant others while they are home alone, romantically. It would be an extension of our B&B policy. One of the four of us would be out of town, so it seems natural. Nobody would have to go without release, except whoever was traveling."

Ross asked, "How would that work?"

Chandler, said, "We're out of town for different periods of time, too. Somebody is going to get more, or less, than their share. It could create jealousy."

Monica said, "We've thought of all that. Ross is gone the shortest length of time; four days. So, we swap for four days, each. When Ross is away, Chandler will service Rachel's needs for four days. When I am out for two weeks, Rachel will service Chandler four days. That will be fair, because I'm coming home on the middle weekend. While Rachel is suffering in Paris, Ross has me four days. Finally, when Chandler is in Miami, Ross takes care of my needs."

Chandler and Ross looked at one another, telepathically agreeing. Chandler said, "We are the two luckiest bastards on Earth!"

Rachel said, "Of course, when we say four days, we mean overnight four times."

Rachel's trip came first. Including travel, she would be gone eight nights. Monica was to sleep at Ross's on nights two, four, six, and seven.

Next was Chandler's trip. Ross would sleep at Monica's on nights one, three, four and six.

Monica would be gone ten nights, over two weeks. Rachel would sleep at Chandler's on the second and fourth night of each week.

Finally, Ross would be gone only five nights. Chandler would sleep at Rachel's on nights one, two, four and five.

Chandler observed, "Hey, we're missing an opportunity, here. Ross and I will, under no circumstances, share a bed. You girls do it all the time. When Ross is away, why doesn't Rachel stay with Monica and me? When I'm away, Monica can stay with Ross and Rachel."

Ross licked his chops, "Yeah, good idea!"

The girls looked at one another, and shrugged.

It felt very natural for Monica and Ross to share his apartment. They had lived the majority of their lives under the same roof. On their first night, Ross said, "Monica, you have to promise me not to tell Rachel this, because it would break her heart. I want to titfuck you all four nights, please."

Monica said, "Oh, of course, Ross. You know I don't want to hurt Rachel's feelings. While we're at it, we will keep mum about the size of your cock, to save Chandler's feelings."

"Done. Shall we?" They walked arm-in-arm to the bedroom. Ross titfucked Monica, this time with her lying down flat. He came all over her face. Then, Monica rode herself to orgasm on Ross's large cock. They cuddled comfortably all night. They repeated nearly the same sequence on each of their four nights together. Monica complained, "Ross, it's been four nights, and we're already in a rut!"

Ross quipped, "It think we should see other people!"

The following month, Chandler was out of town, and Monica stayed with Ross and Rachel for nights one, three, four and six. The first night, Rachel greeted Monica more warmly than Ross did. The three of them got into bed together. Serving Monica was the task at hand. Ross performed cunnilingus, bringing her off spectacularly.

While Ross had labored in Monica's nether region, Rachel held Monica's hand and stroked her hair. The two girls kissed lightly on the lips, not a great divergence from their accustomed kisses on the cheek. They kissed on the lips again, and again, each time more deeply. Rachel stroked Monica's breast, eventually kissing the nipple.

After Monica's earth-shaking orgasm, Ross wiped his mouth and drank some wine. He said, "You two have deviated from the playbook, but I approve!" The girls laughed, smiled, and hugged. Ross continued, "Of course, every right carries with it an obligation. If you two are to fool around with each other, I want you both. While you two kiss each other all over, I fuck each of you in turn."

The girls responded immediately, "Sure!"

Ross mounted Rachel. Monica lay at Rachel's side. The two women kissed, open-mouthed, exploring one another. This was a great inspiration to Ross, who buried his large dick into Rachel in a hurry. He watched the girls interact while he banged Rachel hard. Soon, Ross came explosively, while Monica sucked on Rachel's tits. His eyes seemed likely to fly from his head while he came.

Ross pulled out, and said, impatiently, "Switch." He climbed aboard his sister, and inserted his cock slowly. Monica and Rachel were trading tongues, when Monica had to disengage to whimper, "Ooh, it hurts! Slower, please." Ross slowed his entrance, gently pumping his cock in and out, but trending inward. When it came time for Rachel to feast on Monica's great tits, Ross was compelled to pump hard into his sister. He fucked her for several minutes. She moaned with both ecstasy and discomfort. Eventually, Ross spurted seed into her womb.

All three thought the evening had been a great success. They slept together in the king bed. The next day, Monica had to break the news of her contact with Rachel to Chandler. He wholeheartedly approved.

Just one week later, Monica was out of town for two consecutive weeks, coming home for the intervening weekend. Rachel stayed with Chandler on nights two and four of each week. Chandler's favorite part of Rachel was her lovely face. He spent a lot of time gazing at her face, kissing her, and watching her face jiggle and shake while he fucked her.

The first night, after Chandler had entered Rachel's vagina, he asked, "Um, Rach, I hate to bring this up, but I'm not as big as Ross, and I could use a little help, you know, in the tightness department."

Rachel said, "Oh, okay, that's fair. How's this?" Rachel clamped her vagina onto Chandler's cock. His eyes bulged and he lost his breath. She smiled at his reaction.

Chandler said, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" He pumped Rachel as hard and fast as he possibly could, staring into her face and relishing the feel of her constricting him. He grunted with each spurt of semen he injected into her. When he pulled out, he fell onto his back at her side. Rachel cautioned, "Mind you, I can't keep that up for long."

Chandler stared at the ceiling, saying, "Even intermittently, that would get the job done nicely."

After Chandler seemed to recover his breath, she asked, "What next, sir?"

Chandler was decisive, "Another fuck, just like the first one."

Rachel laughingly accepted Chandler into her womanhood with the utmost reluctance. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could to impede his entry. For the first time in his life, Chandler enjoyed the sensation of entering a tight pussy. His second orgasm came relatively quickly, all things considered.

Finally, while Ross was at his paleontology conference, Rachel stayed at Monica and Chandler's on nights one, two, four and five. Chandler was delighted to watch Monica and Rachel make out. Seeing them kiss got him hard, but this was supposed to be Rachel's night. He went down on her while she and Monica swapped spit. Rachel was surprised to find that Chandler hit the mark with precision.

Rachel had to stop kissing Monica because she needed to moan and cry out. Rachel thrashed about in a beautiful orgasm. Afterward, Chandler looked down at Rachel proudly. He rinsed his mouth out with wine, and said, "Monica, lay back. It's your turn." Monica lay on her back, and opened her legs. Chandler got to work immediately, and before long Monica writhed in a sexual rapture. They played their little game, in which he continued to stimulate her after she came, until she managed to pry his face from her muff. Once they detached, all three laughed.

Rachel said, "Well, Chandler has been such a good boy, how do we thank him?"

Monica said, "Lay on your back, Chandler." Rachel and Monica both scooted down to his crotch, where his erection throbbed impatiently. Monica and Rachel took tourns blowing Chandler. He moaned and groaned for several minutes before he stammered, "I-I-I'm going to come." Monica was sucking him at the time. She pulled away to allow Rachel to suck him off and receive his cum. She sucked his brains out, and swallowed his entire load. Chandler thought it was the very best way to enjoy Rachel's enchanting face.

On the third of four nights together, Chandler made a bold proposal, "If you ladies would like to pleasure one another, orally, I will allow it, as long as I have access to your unoccupied body parts." Rachel and Monica were delighted. Since Rachel was the guest of honor, Monica went down on her. The sight nearly brought a tear to Chandler's eye. He shifted Monica so she was on her knees, and entered her from behind. He banged away, making eye contact with Rachel, and enjoying the sounds of Monica eating her out.

When Chandler was ready to come, he pulled out of Monica. That was a test of his willpower. He crawled up the bed, straddled Rachel's chest, and fed her his cock. She sucked with gusto. He said, "Look up at me, Rachel." The sight of those beautiful eyes, and those beautiful lips embracing his cock, caused him to gush into her mouth.

The next morning, it was Rachel's turn to inform Ross that she and Monica had gone full lesbo. He cheered into the phone.