Friends and Family 07

Story Info
Aditi Joins In.
1.1k words
4.33
1.4k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first to sixth chapter to understand this chapter better.

I opened the main door. Kunal and Radhika were standing on the other side of the door.

"Get in," I said.

They both get in. I walked towards the sofa and took a seat.

"Strip and kneel here," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said.

They both started undressing their clothes off and get on their fours and crawled to me and kneeled by my side.

"You both haven't greeted me yet," I said.

They both immediately bows down and started kissing my feet and said, "Greetings Mistress,"

"Enough," I said.

"I have a surprise for you both," I said.

They both said nothing but little fear can be seen in their eyes.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Baby," I shouted.

Aditi doesn't shows up.

"Baby, Please come here," I shouted again.

Soon, Aditi walked inside the living room from my bedroom fully naked.

Kunal and Radhika was in utter shock watching their daughter fully naked coming out from my bedroom and Aditi was completely taken a back watching their parents kneeling as my slaves fully naked.

"Aditi, You?" Radhika said in utter shock.

I flung a very hard slap on Radhika's cheeks and "She is Mistress Aditi for you,"

"What?" Kunal asked.

I slapped Kunal more tightly.

"Shut the fuck up," I said.

Aditi walks towards us and sat next to me.

"Listen to me very carefully you both, old perverts," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said.

"Me and Mistress Aditi are together now and you both will serving us as our slaves now," I said.

"Mistress, but she is our daughter," Radhika said.

"Bitch, You are just a pathetic submissive bitch and your daughter is a superior and dominating individual so I don't think their should be any issue in serving her," I said.

"Mistress, This is little awkward," Kunal said.

"I know, slut but this is what it is now. Me and Aditi are owners of you both now," I said.

Kunal dick was erect and Radhika pussy was dripping juices while we were having these conversation.

"See, you both are turn on being kneeling in front of us as our slaves," Aditi said.

They both bows their head in shame.

"If you guys don't want to be a slave to her, You can leave. I am also disowning you both. We will find plenty of other submissive for us," I said.

Kunal and Radhika face turned pale hearing me.

"No, Please Mistress," Kunal begged.

"Slut, You know that very well that we will get other slaves very easily," I said.

"Yes Mistress, I know that," Kunal said.

"So, If you guys got an opportunity, value it," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said.

Finally both of them agreed to be owned by me and Aditi.

Me and Aditi gave each other a high five for successfully owning our first two slaves.

"Slut, get to the kitchen and gets us some wine," I said to Kunal.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and gets up and walks towards the kitchen. Kunal returns back in ten minutes with a tray with two glasses of wine in it.

Me and Aditi takes a glass each and toast to our success.

"Cheers to our new slaves," We said together.

"Worship our feet in the meantime," Aditi said to our slaves.

Kunal kissed licked my feet while Radhika paid attention to Aditi's feet while we had our wine.

We finished our wine and put the glasses on the side table.

"Crawl behind us," I said and gets up from the sofa and started walking towards my bedroom while Aditi walks with me, Kunal and Radhika crawled behind us.

We reached my bedroom and me and Aditi gets up on the bed.

I grab Aditi's head and pull it towards myself and kissed her in front of her parents.

"You both get on the bed," I said.

They both immediately jumps on the bed like dogs.

"Bitch, you will eat me and slut will eat Mistress Aditi," I said.

Kunal and Radhika immediately shoves their mouth in Aditi's and mine pussy.

We both let out a soft moan and hold each other hands.

Both Kunal and Radhika started by their tongue rolling on our pussy, licking the pre cum and getting us turned on.

After, licking us for good ten minutes and making us horny as fuck. They were successful in making us moan.

"Aaah, yeah," Aditi moaned.

"Baby," I said to Aditi.

"Yes baby," Aditi said while getting eating out.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," baby Aditi said.

Kunal stopped licking after hearing Aditi saying I love you too to me.

"Who the fuck told you to stop?" Aditi shouted at her father.

Kunal resumed licking immediately.

"Better," Aditi said.

"Suck on our clit, slaves," I said.

They both immediately grabbed our pussies between their lips and started sucking our pussies.

Soon our moans were converted in screams. We got into each other arms and our slaves sucked our pussies.

Finally after getting eating out for about ten minutes, I cummed on Radhika's face.

I removed her mouth from my pussy. Her face was fully covered in my juices.

Soon, Aditi let out a heavy moan.

"Aaaah, Fuck," Aditi moaned and cummed on Kunal's face.

Kunal face was also covered with Aditi's juices.

"You both will not wash your faces," Aditi said to Kunal and Radhika.

"Yes Mistress Aditi," Kunal and Radhika said together.

"I have ordered a special gift for my slaves," I said.

"What it is baby?" Aditi asked.

"It can be here anytime, baby," I said.

"Slut, get to the hall and wear your clothes back and receive the parcel. It can be on the door anytime," I said to Kunal.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

"After receiving the parcel, strip back in the hall and return back naked," Aditi said to her father.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and walks out of the room.

"Kneel on the floor," Aditi said to her mother.

"Yes Mistress," Radhika said and gets on the floor and kneeled.

After around five minutes, we heard the door bell and after around more ten minutes, Kunal returns back with two boxes and placed the boxes on the table and kneeled next to her wife, Radhika.

"What's in the boxes, baby?" Aditi asked me.

"We will open it baby but after playing a game," I said.

"I loves games," Aditi said.

"I know baby," I said and kissed Aditi's lips passionately.