Friends and Family 06

Story Info
Introducing Aditi.
1k words
4.19
2.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first to fifth chapter to understand this chapter better.

I walked towards the main door to answer it. I opened the door and Aditi was standing in front of the door, looking ravishing in her blue gown.

"Hi babe," Aditi said.

"Hi darling, Please get in," I said.

Aditi walks in and gets on the sofa in the living room. I sat next to her.

"What you will have?" I asked.

"Nothing, I am good," Aditi said.

"Please have something," I said.

"No formalities, babe," Aditi said.

"Fine," I said.

"You want to talk about something?" Aditi asked.

"Yes, but I can't understand how to start. I am not getting the right words to say it," I said.

Aditi placed her hand on mine and said, "Speak freely, Aish. We know each other from our childhood"

I finally gathered all my mental strength.

I got up from my sofa and bends down and gets down on my one knees.

Aditi looked at me with affection.

"Aditi, I want to confess that I am in love with you from a very long time. I really want to be with you. I wanted to tell you my feelings from a long time but I never had the courage but today, I want to express my extreme love to you," I said finally proposing my old time crush.

Aditi doesn't said anything and just keep looking at me dumbfounded.

"Did I said anything wrong?" I asked.

Aditi still remains silent. Her silence was killing me.

"Babe," I said.

Aditi grabbed my head with her both hands and push it further towards her and brings my lips to hers and kissed me passionately. We shared a long passionate kiss.

"I think this is the best way to answer your proposal," Aditi said.

"Really," I said being fully happy.

Happiness can be seen on my face and body language easily.

"Yes babe, I also really liked you and wanted to be with you," Aditi said.

I grabbed Aditi in my arms and started kissing her all over her face.

We both get seated on sofa, blushing, looking at each other like a stupid new school going couple.

"Babe, I want to show you something," I said.

"What it is baby?" Aditi asked.

"Come with me," I said and grabbed Aditi's hand.

I walked towards my bedroom and Aditi follows me.

We reached our bedroom and I walked towards my cupboard and opened it and took out my camera and headed back to Aditi.

I opened my camera and show the footage of Aditi's parents and me to her.

Aditi viewed the content of the camera and said in utter shock, "What the fuck"

"Why my parents are behaving like your slaves? How much time its been all this is happening?" Aditi asked.

Aditi was totally taken a back watching her parents behaving like slaves.

"Let me tell you everything in details," I said.

"Yes please," Aditi said.

I told everything to her in full details. How I found my mother's hard drive and how I confronted Kunal about it and how I enslaved him. I told her about how things went with her mother, Radhika.

"Oh my fucking god. I am totally shocked," Aditi said.

"I can understand, babe," I said.

"I can't believe that my parents are such submissive perverts," Aditi said.

"Babe, I have something in my mind," I said.

"What it is?" Aditi asked.

"Why don't we both dominate them together?" I asked.

"Babe, They are my parents," Aditi said.

"They are just slaves. I will guide you," I said.

"I don't know if I can pull it off," Aditi said.

"Let's call them and give it a try," I said.

"I don't know what to say," Aditi said.

I picked up my phone and called Kunal and Radhika in a conference call.

They both picked up the call.

I put the call on speaker.

"Report in a hour at my place," I said on the call.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said together.

I hanged up the call.

Aditi looked at me in utter shock.

I grabbed Aditi by her waist and pull her at me and brings my lips to her and kissed her.

I took her to the bed and throws her on the bed and gets over her. I started kissing all over her body.

I removed her gown followed by my dress. I took her in my arms. Both of us were in our bra and panty.

I slides down my under garments followed by her.

I started licking her nipples and Aditi started moaning softly.

I grabbed her one boob in my mouth and other one in my hand. I started sucking her one boob and started pressing the other one with my hand.

I started rubbing Aditi's pussy with my other hand.

"Aaah, baby," Aditi moaned.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more," Aditi said.

The foreplay went for around more twenty minutes.

I get up and took out the nine inch strapon from my cupboard and wore it around my waist.

I get back on the bed and shoves my dildo in Aditi's pussy.

"Aaaaha," Aditi moaned in approval.

I bends down and started kissing Aditi on her lips while pounding her pussy.

Aditi started moaning heavily.

"Aaaah, Yeah, baby, Please fuck me," Aditi moaned.

"Yes baby," I said.

"You fuck me so good," Aditi said.

"I know baby," I said.

I keep on fucking Aditi's pussy. Soon her moans were converted into screams.

"Aaaah, aaah, Yes," Aditi moaned and grabbed the sheets with her hands.

After fucking her for good ten minutes, Aditi finally had a massive orgasm.

"Thank you baby," Aditi said and finally cummed.

I took out the dildo from her pussy and put my mouth in her pussy and licked up every drop of her cum from her pussy.

I unbuckles the dildo and removes it and sucked Aditi's juices from it.

I got back into Aditi's arms and cuddled her

After cuddling for around fifteen minutes, my door bell rang.

"I think my slaves are here," I said.

"Our slaves," Aditi corrected me.

"Yes baby, Our slaves," I said and kissed her.

"Baby, I will give them a surprise. You come downstairs when I call you," I said.

"Surprise or shock?" Aditi said.

I laughed and left the bedroom fully naked to answer the main door.