Friends and Family 08

Story Info
Game And Gifts.
1.2k words
4.07
2.9k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth and final chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first to seventh chapter to understand this chapter better.

Kunal and Radhika were kneeling in front of me and Aditi.

"Bitch, crawl and kneel behind us," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Radhika said and crawled and kneeled behind us.

"Slut, Stand in front of us," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and stands in front of us.

"I am explaining the rules of the game so listen carefully," I said.

"Me and Aditi will kick slut's balls one by one and Bitch will eat other Mistress's ass in the meantime," I said.

Kunal face turn pale hearing about his ball busting.

"It sounds very exciting, baby," Aditi said.

"Yes baby, we are going to have lots of fun and they are going to have lots of pain," I said laughing.

"Baby, I want to make it more exciting," Aditi said.

"How baby?" I asked.

"Lets wear heels to kick his balls," Aditi said.

"Great idea baby," I said.

"Slut, get two pairs of heels from my cupboard now," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and immediately walked towards the cupboard to fetch sandals for us.

I was in complete power rush. I was feeling like a god. Two human around double of my age were dancing on my finger tips. I wish I had got the hard drive early. I also wish that my parents to be alive and I could dominate dad, Kunal and Radhika with mom and Aditi.

Soon, Kunal returned with two pairs of my sandals and got into his knees and put the sandals on mine and Aditi's feet.

"Get in your position, slut," Aditi said.

"Yes Mistress Aditi," Kunal said and stands in front of us.

"Who will go first?" I asked.

"You go first, baby," Aditi said.

"Sure," I said and stands exactly in front of Kunal.

Aditi gets her ass in front of Radhika 's face.

"Do I have to tell you to start, bitch," Aditi said to Radhika.

"No Mistress. I am sorry Mistress," Radhika said and gets her face in Aditi's ass.

"Yeah, grab my ass with your both hands and roll your tongue over it," Aditi said to Radhika.

I lift up my right legs and slams it on Kunal's balls.

"Aaahah," Kunal screamed and falls down on the floor.

Me and Aditi laughed while Radhika was eating Aditi's ass and Kunal was growling in pain on the floor.

"Baby, I am just loving the attention my ass is getting. Why don't you go for one more kick, then I will go for my turn," Aditi said to me.

"Sure baby," I said to Aditi.

"Get up you swine," I said to Kunal.

Kunal immediately gets up on his feet.

Aditi soft moans were clear example of her enjoying getting her ass eaten out.

I flunk my right leg again on Kunal's balls, more forcefully this time.

Kunal shouted in pain and falls on the group like a worm.

"My turn, baby," Aditi said.

Aditi comes at my place and I walked towards her.

Radhika tries to breathe as much as she can as she went out of breath while eating out Aditi's ass.

I grabbed Radhika's face and shoves it in my ass. Her tongue started rolling over my asshole. Her tongue was tickling my ass.

"Aaah, Good job, Bitch," I moaned.

Aditi swing her right legs to bust Kunal's balls like a pro.

"Aahaaha," Kunal screamed and falls on his knees on the ground.

"Get up, Slut," Aditi shouted.

Kunal immediately gets up on his feet.

Aditi repeated her kick but with more strength this time resulting in Kunal falling on the ground.

Tears due to pain can be seen in Kunal's eyes whereas Radhika was struggling for breathe between my ass cheeks.

Me and Aditi keep on exchanging our position and keep on kicking Kunal's balls and enjoyed getting our ass eaten out.

We had extreme amount of fun kicking and damaging Kunal's balls for around an hours. The most fun part was Kunal's begging, crying and screaming in pain while we just enjoyed ourselves without giving a single fuck about his pain.

We both had massive orgasms rubbing and fingering our pussies while getting our ass eaten out.

"Time for slaves's gifts, now," I said.

"Slut, fetch the boxes," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and crawled to the table to bring the boxes to us.

Relief of game getting over can be seen on Kunal's face.

Kunal crawled back with both the boxes and gave the boxes to me. I gave one box to Aditi. We both started unboxing the boxes.

As we open the box and took out its contents, It contains one male and one female chastity belt.

"What it is baby?" Aditi asked.

"It's a chastity belt and cage," I said.

"What it is used for?" Aditi asked.

"We will secure our slaves dick and pussy with it so we can have a control on their orgasms," I said.

"Wow, great idea, babe," Aditi said.

"Slaves, I want you both to have a orgasm before we lock you both in chastity," I said.

"Slut, start fingering bitch's pussy and Bitch you get your hands on slut's dick I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said.

Kunal shoves his fingers in Radhika's pussy while Radhika started stroking Kunal's dick.

"Go faster slaves," Aditi said.

Kunal and Radhika increased their speed.

Radhika was first to start moaning whereas Kunal was having difficulty to build his orgasm due to excessive pain we gave to his balls.

Kunal increased his fingers in Radhika's pussy from one to two and finally used his three fingers together. Kunal keep on increasing his speed too which results in Radhika's orgasm.

"Fuck, Yeah," Radhika moaned and released her cum on Kunal's fingers.

Kunal took out his fingers from Radhika's pussy.

"Suck your fingers," Aditi said.

Kunal shoves his fingers in his mouth and sucked Radhika's juices completely.

Radhika put her another hand on Kunal's dick and started stroking it faster with her both hands.

After stroking it for more good ten minutes, Kunal shoots out cum from his dick on the floor.

"Both of you, lick the cum from the floor and keep it in your mouth and don't swallow until we command," I said.

Both of them bends and pick up the cum from the floor by their mouth.

"Kiss each other and share cum from each other mouth," I said.

Kunal and Radhika kissed each other and transfer cum and spits in each other mouth.

"Now swallow," I said.

Both of them gulped the cum they had in their mouth.

"Now I will lock you both in chastity," I said.

"Ladies first," Aditi said.

"Bitch, You heard her," I said.

Radhika crawled towards me and I picked up the female chastity belt and secured it on Radhika's pussy and locked it.

"Slut, your turn," I said.

Kunal crawled towards me and I placed the chastity cage into his dick and balls and securely locked it too.

"Crawl back to the hall and wait for our summon," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said.

Kunal and Radhika bends down and kissed our feet and crawled out of the room while I took Aditi in my arms and started making love to my baby.