Friends & Fantasies

Story Info
Friends & fantasies can comingle!
1.6k words
3.95
18.3k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fulfilling Lucky's Fantasy

My husband, Lucky's greatest fantasy is to see me suck and fuck a big, fat cock. We've talked about it, role played it, I've fantasized about it too, but I've never quite been comfortable with the idea of making it a reality. Lucky's cock (fingers, mouth, balls) make me more than happy, but sure, the thought of getting hammered by a fat cock, taking it deep down my throat does get my pussy wet! Lucky wants it, he always tells me how sexy I am and how lucky he is to have me as his lover; so what's my hesitation? I'm over 60, I've never had a threesome and I've never been with a man who wanted to share me. Would Lucky really be okay with this? Would he freak out in the midst of it? Would he still want me? Would he love it so much that he'd want this to be a regular thing? I've never had a great body image, I'm not in horrible shape, but I'm over 60 and my days of tight and perky are long gone! Would another man even want me? Could I handle the rejection? Would I regret it? Would our relationship suffer or benefit? Do I dare take the gamble and find out???

Lucky's good friend, Jake, came for a week-long visit and was really in need of some fun & relaxation. Jake's a great guy, fun to hang out with, tall, and not hard to look at, so I was looking forward to his visit. The night Jake arrived, we all hung out and caught up on our lives. He & Lucky were leaving early in the morning for a few days of golf, so we headed to bed early. I was pretty horny and so was Lucky, so we had a little quiet play time before going to sleep. We recently renovated our house, our interior doors haven't been installed yet, and sound travels in our house. I was paranoid (and admittedly a little excited) at the thought of Jake hearing us. Silent orgasms are a challenge for me, but I managed while Lucky licked and sucked my pussy, even when his fingers worked my G-spot, making me ooze & squirt. Lucky also handled the silence challenge well, as I took his cock deep in my throat and sucked him deeply & sweetly, until he told me he needed my pussy. I straddled him and his cock slid right into my very wet pussy.

While I'm grinding away, Lucky says to me, "We should ask Jake to join us. Why don't you go out there and get some water, see how the vibe is." I told him, "No, Jake is our friend and I don't want to risk offending him or making him uncomfortable, not to mention, I don't know if I'm comfortable". Lucky said I should flirt with Jake in the morning, but I told him that wasn't going to happen, that I didn't want our friend thinking I'm a cheating slut. I told Lucky, he'd have to broach the subject with Jake so he'd know he was cool with this and wanted a slut wife. All through this conversation, I'm grinding on Lucky's cock, positioned so my big clit is rubbing against his body, my tits are brushing against his face, and I'm imagining what it would be like if I was fucking Jake and Lucky was fucking my ass. I shared that with Lucky as we fell asleep.

The night before the guys were coming home, I get this text from Lucky....

Having this threesome was all I could think about! Thoughts of doubt, panic, and excitement filled my head, and my pussy juices filled my pants! I decided to wear a pair of leggings and a tank top when the guys arrived home. Not exactly 'The Cue' outfit, but with my nipples poking and my camel-toe showing, I figured it was a clear, 'Maybe' outfit. Then I'd see how the night went before deciding if tonight was going to be the night I become a slut wife.

When the guys arrived, Lucky immediately hugged me and told me I looked great. I quickly let him know this was NOT the outfit, that I'd see how the night went and there would be no doubt. We sat around, talked about their trip and smoked a couple joints. Maybe it was my imagination, but I felt Jake was looking at me differently, a little flirty maybe. He was sitting across from me and I know he was checking out my nipples. My big clit was so engorged, even my swollen pussy lips couldn't keep it from poking out. It was impossible to hide this impressive camel-toe in my leggings; I guess I could've worn panties or closed my legs, but I was rather enjoying myself!

I was so horny and decided I wanted to fuck them both! I told the guys I was going to take a quick shower and to roll another joint, I'd be right back. I put on a cute little sundress that barely covered my nipples and was so short it would take a conscience effort to conceal my panty-less pussy, assuming I wanted to. I came back out and based on the greeting I received, the guys approved! I took my seat across from Jake, lit the joint, and accidentally (NOT) dropped the lighter. I bent over to pick it up, spreading my legs to give him a good peek at my pussy and as often happens in this dress, one of my tits came out. I let it be.

Lucky pulled on my nipple, gave my tit a nice jiggle, and told me I was having a 'great tittie day'. I thanked him and spread my legs as I told him I was having an even better pussy day. Lucky put his fingers in me, pulled them out, dripping in my juices, then licked them and said, "You certainly are! That's one sweet pussy!" I couldn't help but notice that Jake was getting hard. As I passed the joint to him, I told him I'd heard he was well hung and asked if it was true. He looked a little embarrassed, but said he'd been told that a time or two, so I asked if I could be the judge of that. He looked briefly at Lucky, unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick, 9-inch, rock hard cock, with an amazing mushroom head!

Without hesitation, I sat on the ottoman in front of Jake, leaning over, I let my tits spill out, spreading my legs to be sure he had a good view of my wet, swollen pussy and started sucking his magnificent cock while he pulled on my nipples and fingered my pussy. I looked over at Lucky, who was stroking his cock with a big smile on his face, nodding with approval. I was loving sucking on Jake's cock & balls, but I was afraid he was going to get off and I wanted that big cock in my pussy, so I eased off and told him it was Lucky's turn.

I sucked my man and could tell how turned on he was, which made me suck him even deeper. My mouth was starting to cramp and my lips were going numb, I needed a break. So I leaned back, pulled my skirt up, spread my pussy and announced that dessert was ready! Lucky dove right in, licking my pussy, sucking my clit, fingering me like only he knows how. I squirted so hard and so much it splashed on the floor, on Lucky, and even Jake got some droplets! Jake was blown away, said he'd seen girls cum a lot, but not squirt like that! Lucky told him to come taste my nectar, that it was the sweetest pussy he'd ever tasted. Jake licked me clean, which wasn't easy as I kept cumming!

I knew these guys couldn't go on much longer and I wanted to be fucked, so I suggested we move to the bedroom. I laid on the bed and hung my head over the edge. Lucky knows that means to get his cock in my mouth. He and Jake stood next to each other and I alternated between their two cocks and playing with their balls, while they played with my tits and pussy.

After a little while, I sat up and boldly asked, "Who should I fuck first?" I laid back, opened my legs and Jake quickly slid in and began pounding me. My tight pussy took that big, fat cock with ease! It didn't take much for me to start cumming again! I didn't want Jake getting off yet and Lucky always wanted to fuck me after a big cock had stretched me out, so I gave him the opportunity, but told him to please not cum yet. Lucky was in heaven, feeling how swollen I was inside from the big cock that had just been in me. Jake was laying on his back with his big hard cock standing tall, I had to straddle him. I pulled away from Lucky and straddled Jake, easing his big cock in my tight, swollen pussy. I rode him hard, while he played with and sucked my tits and Lucky rubbed my clit. I was having one continuous, wild orgasm by now! I got myself in a good position, and with Jake deep inside me I begged Lucky to fuck me in my ass, which he was more than happy to oblige! There was so much pussy juices, no lube was even needed, Lucky just rubbed some of my juices on his cock, ran some along my ass, and slid his hard, throbbing cock in my tight ass. I was exploding and within a very short time, they both exploded almost simultaneously in me! Holy fuck!!!

My first threesome, fulfilled Lucky's fantasy, my first DP....What a night to remember! Thank you Jake!