Friends and Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan helps Scott get over Jack. Bruce is in an awkward spot.
14.5k words
4.67
2.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twfip456
Twfip456
37 Followers

Ryan's POV

"Fuck yes! Don't cum yet, hold it!" I said as I gyrated my hips on top of Ken.

Ken was one of my main fuck buddies. Guys were always trying to get in my bed, and not only did some get lucky, but I actually found some were worth keeping around. Ken was one of those. He was great in bed and he passed my minimum length requirement, even if he was barley 6.5 inches. I had measured him myself.

He got even luckier this semester because he got to share a class with me. More specifically my first class every Tuesday and Thursday morning. Which is why when I felt like getting some dick yesterday I didn't call one of my most endowed cocks. I needed a way to get back to campus on time and Ken happened to have a car and was going in the same direction anyway.

Still he was good. Not that he had much time to prove himself. I was a man on a mission.

Ever since finding out it's possible to cum hands free, from just a cock in my ass, I've wanted nothing more. It's the ultimate dream for someone like me. It's no secret I'm something of a slut and if I could achieve that kind of orgasm then I'd be the queen of all sluts. So I have had Ken lying down all morning while I ride the fuck out of him. But it just hasn't worked yet.

Maybe I need to do something more with my ass... Perhaps I'm just not feeling enough of his cock back there to stimulate me to orgasm.

"Stop it Ken, I told you, no touching!" His hands where moving towards my body before I called him out. He made an angered face but reluctantly threw his arms back on the bed. He looked like a lifeless doll the way he was lying there but I knew I needed to get this just right.

I tried being very careful when I began to clench my ass muscles a bit. He might not be as long as the others but he was definitely one of the thickest. The way his dick opened up my hole made me feel like he was tearing me apart and I loved it. It was enough to keep me hard while I rode him. Though that was more on me actually. Not all bottoms can stay hard while bottoming but I'm not like most bottoms. I'm not like any other bottom actually, I'm the top bitch out there.

But right now that was a downside. I wanted Ken to last longer but just the tiniest clenching of my ass must have felt amazing on his cock, and despite all the cock I have taken here in college, my asshole is still tight. I felt his shaft tense up inside of me.

"Yes! Ry, I'm about to cum! Do I cum inside you?" He shouted.

Of course you're cumming inside me, just not yet you idiot! "No Ken, wait for me!" I said desperately.

Fuck! I wanted to cum without help but i wasn't about to waste a perfectly good load shooting up my ass. I quickly took my cock and began to jerk it as fast as I could as I felt Ken emptying himself inside me for the third time since last night. One, two and three loads were enough before I began shooting my own cum. Mine going straight to Ken's toned abs.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!" I said shivering as my legs trembled and lost the ability to keep me squatted over the blonde hottie. I fell down on his chest with just the tip of his dick still inside of me, his shaft probably curving up from trying to stay inside after my fall. I could feel myself moving up and down as Ken's muscular chest grew larger with his long and deep breaths. My right cheek now wet from the sweat that had poured out on his torso. We took a moment to come back down from our climaxes.

I first fell him grow soft enough that his cock left my ass entirely, it was nice feeling him soften gradually, his dick moved slowly against my ass as it did so. When he was out I fell to my back on the bed and he quickly got up from it and went to his bathroom. He had one of those small rooms that had the bed, kitchen and living room all in the same space. At least the bathroom had a door.

"That was great Ry! I'm glad you called last night," he said excitedly from the bathroom, he had left the door open.

"Yeah," I said, still trying to regain my breath, I had been riding him for half an hour, "It was."

I didn't say anything more because I heard him start to pee and knew he wouldn't hear me. But when he was done and stood at the doorway of the bathroom I couldn't help but admire his body. He wasn't insanely muscular or anything but he was definitely well toned. He was one of those guys with naturally very low body fat so he actually looked great.

"Do you mind if I take a shower first? I won't be long, I think there's some food on the fridge if you want," he asked me.

"Go ahead," I said as I felt his cum start to leak out from my asshole, he had cum inside me twice this morning, "Hey could you pass me my plug? I think I left it in the bathroom sink last night."

He turned around to look for it as he said, "Want to keep me inside you all day? That's pretty sweet, though I don't blame you."

"Ha! You wish. I'd be happy to keep any man inside me and you know that, you just happened to be the lucky guy today," I said.

"Yeah yeah, your slut gasoline or whatever right?" He said slightly annoyed.

"Don't get jealous now," I said, as he handed me the butt plug, "It's not my fault yours isn't the only big dick out there, or that it isn't the biggest for that matter."

"I might not be the biggest, but that didn't seem to be a problem while I was fucking your brains out last night and you were screaming like a bitch in heat!" He said proudly.

As I listened I maneuvered my hips to insert the butt plug into my ass. He was right about the gasoline. I don't know why but having a man's seed inside my butt all day made me feel empowered. It sure helped motivate me through the day.

It's not like I let just any man come inside me, Ken should count himself lucky. Even Jason and his eight and a half incher had to use a condom last Friday. But I asked my regulars to get tested often, just as I did, and if they were good boys I gave them a treat when we saw each other. Everyone liked fucking me raw. I could only imagine how divine my ass must feel to those lucky bastards. And I definitely preferred the feeling of skin to skin too.

With the butt plug inside my ass I let out a soft and girly moan, "Oh trust me honey, when I'm getting my brains fucked out you'll be the first to know," I said winking at him.

*****

As Ken drove us to class I texted my best friend Scott, "Hey! Talked to Jack yet?"

I knew they hadn't talked since Friday night when they hooked up in Jack's room. Scott had woken up in bed alone and we didn't hear from Jack until Sunday night. But even then he just stayed in his room all night and Scott didn't want to disturb him.

It killed me to see my best friend like that but I knew that bitch could be intense. He was always talking about marriage and love and all of that bullshit. And I tried to work on that with him. We're in college, the fact that a guy kisses you good night and calls you pretty doesn't mean shit, they just want somewhere to stick their dicks in. Still, fucking a guy and then disappearing for two days straight. I Had to give it to Jack, I didn't think he had it in him, even I don't do that.

On Monday Jack had kept avoiding Scott, but I told him he needed to confront him already. He had dumped Bill on Saturday morning, he didn't deserve to be kept in a limbo like this. So when I told Scott I was thinking of having some dick over he asked me to get out of the house and give them some space. Which is how I ended up at Ken's. I wonder if Bruce got the same treatment?

"We talked," he replied simply. Not good.

"And????" I pressed.

"Not good, I'll tell you tonight," I read. Shit, I knew it.

When Ken and I got to our classroom the place was barely filling out. We found two seats on the back of the classroom. I took out my phone while I waited for that guy to arrive. I only just learned his name but I had seen him in class last week and found him pretty hot. He wasn't usually my type but there was something about him that just made him so attractive to me. He was a bit on the twink side and always dressed like he had just finished exercising. He was on the basketball team so I guess that made sense. All I know is everyone always jokes about how skinny guys are hung like horses. I normally like big strong muscular guys, but I liked big dicks even more so I had to go for it. He always sat on the seat I had left open next to me and today I was going to talk to him.

"Hey Ryan!" Someone said to my right and as I turned I saw Jimmy taking the open seat next to me.

"Oh hi Jimmy," I smiled at him, "Sorry but I was kinda saving that seat for someone else."

"Really?" He asked with disappointment in his eyes, I knew he had a crush on me, "Well who are you saving it for? Maybe if he doesn't come I could just sit here."

He wasn't being mean or anything. Jimmy was actually really sweet. And he wasn't bad looking or anything, he was really cute. But I didn't want cute, I wanted someone hot. And everything about Jimmy made him look cute, the way he dressed and looked, but also the way he talked and his personality. Jimmy was cute, if I wanted hot I had to go for...

"Stan!" I said, seeing him walk through the door and into the lecture hall. I turned to Jimmy, having forgotten I was talking to him before, "Sorry Jimmy, maybe next time."

"Yeah! Sure! Next time!," he said and I wasn't sure if he was actually trying to hide his disappointment or actually excited about the promise of seating next to me some other time. I swear guys were always like this in all my other classes. I don't know why they all want to sit next to me.

Well, maybe I did. Ken had been touching my legs and thighs since we sat down. I didn't think anything of it because he did that all the time and I let him, as long as he didn't push too hard. But right then he was pushing it, he was trying to get his hand inside my pants from the back, probably trying to grab a feel of my ass. I did have an amazing ass, "Ken! Stop it, not now!" I told him, angry he'd do it in front of Jimmy.

"Maybe we can also do something after class, someday. You know, whatever you want," Jimmy was telling me. As he did I noticed Stan walking through the room and I knew I had to free his place.

"Yeah of course, why don't you just plan that yourself and surprise me, okay? Tell me about it then," I began to almost push him off of the chair and he was so excited from my answer that he didn't notice and just stood up.

"Great! I'll do that and text you," he had a grin from ear to ear.

"Yeah, yeah, now move!" He went off and I didn't notice where because I turned my face up to see Stan standing next to his usual place.

"Is this taken?" He asked with a deep voice that almost got me trembling.

"N-no, go ahead," I said nervously looking up at him. Stan was so hot. He was tall, strong and always walked around like he didn't give a fuck about anything. He was so indifferent to everything and everyone that I almost found it insulting that he was one of the few people who seemed not to notice how attractive I was myself. But I couldn't really be mad at him when I was drooling at him most of the time.

I was sure he was gay. I asked around and he actually had a boyfriend last semester. But I hadn't seen him with anyone this few weeks and some of the other guys were already talking about him being single. Some of those slutty fuckers were already throwing themselves at him, which meant I had to move faster. Lucky for me, I actually had a plan.

Last class we had been asked to make teams of three people for the course project. Ken was already in my team, and I didn't mind since that still left a place for Stan. And I knew he never talked to anyone in class so chances are he actually has no friends to team up with. Today we are supposed to hand in the list of our teams and now I only have to ask Stan to be in my team. Having to work with this hunk of a man for a whole semester should be more than enough time to get him in my bed.

"So Stan," I called to him and made him look up from his phone, "Ken and I are missing someone on our team for the project, maybe you could join us, if you want," god he got me nervous.

"Sorry, umm...," Oh my god he didn't even know my name?!

"Ryan," I said embarrassed. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Sorry Ryan, I already have a team. Zach asked me to join his last class," as he said he gestured with his head towards the first row of the class where a slim blonde was talking to a group of people around him, stealing glances towards us, or more specifically, towards Stan.

Fucking Zach Morgan. I swear he was always trying to get in my way. It's like he couldn't get a life of his own, ever since arriving at college he always had to do everything I did. When I joined the track team he followed right after, he declared for economics as soon as he found out I was majoring in economics and anytime I slept with someone new he magically decided to start flirting with them too. I guess this time he was at least going to try to go in before me.

It was almost as if he knew we were talking about him because he gave me a condescending grin. That bitch! When I turned to Stan he was already on his phone again and I at least had the self control not to embarrass myself again. Jimmy heard the whole exchange and when the professor asked for the lists I had no choice but to accept him in ours. At least we'd get a good grade with Jimmy on our team.

The class dragged on and I couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassing my exchange with Stan had been. Though I frequently got distracted because Zach sat in the seat to the right of Stan, which was a clear statement because he always sat in the front row with his friends.I felt humiliated and wanted retribution. But for the time being, I'd have to make do with something else. As soon as the class ended I grabbed Ken's hand and dragged him out of the classroom.

"Ry? Macroeconomics class is the other way." He told me once out of the classroom.

"Yeah, we are not going to macroeconomics. We're finding a bathroom and I am going to fuck you until our next class or until I run you dry," I said matter of factly. When we got to a bathroom I turned to him before going in, "Or would you rather not miss your class."

"Fuck that!"

I pulled him inside and didn't care for the other people in the bathroom. I just got us into the first empty stall and let him stick his tongue in my mouth and grab my ass. I loved it when my men took control but right now I needed something else. Without asking him I pushed him to sit on the toilet and rode him like I was possessed. He didn't last very long and I was disappointed I didn't get to fuck him uninterrupted. But we still had almost an hour before our next class so we made out while he got hard again and then I rode him again. This time we went at it for almost 30 minutes and only stopped when I came after imagining it was Stan's cock up my ass.

*****

When I got back home I was alone. Ken probably would have said he wanted to fuck some more but I was sure he was actually spent. Plus, I must say I get tired quickly of having the same guy around me all the time and Ken is always following me around like a puppy. I know he flirts with me a lot and jokes about wanting me to be his boyfriend, but I know he isn't serious. In reality he is just as horny as I am and would rather have a place to put his dick in instead of ruining it by getting feelings involved. He's pragmatic in that sense which is why I keep hooking up with him.

The apartment wasn't empty though, and as I walked through the living room I saw Bruce watching TV. He looked up as he saw me and greeted me, while moving further down the couch in a clear way of making space for me if I wanted to sit. I looked at the TV and saw he was watching some sports program. They were talking about the weekend games and analyzing every play. I wasn't much into football but I thought what the hell, and sat down next to Bruce.

"So, how was your day?" He asked me while still keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Terrible," I told him, "Remember that guy I told you about?"

"The straight guy with the tattoos?" He asked.

"No! I told you I found out that one had a small dick," I corrected, "The one from the basketball team; tall and mysterious and sexy."

"Oh right! Mr. I-don't-give-a-fuck-so-I'm-interesting. What's up with him?" That's what Bruce usually called him when we talked because we didn't know his name.

"Well apparently his name is Stan, found out this morning," I said.

"So we finally have a name! And? Does knowing something about him make him less mysterious and therefore less attractive?" He asked me.

"I thought it would but no," I whined, "I asked him to be on my team for the project but that Zach slut had already asked him. I had to sit in class the whole hour watching Zach throw himself at Stan like a whore.."

I threw myself sideways down on the couch, feeling defeated.

"And that got you turned on and you probably went off and fucked someone else, right?" It almost wasn't a question. He knew me very well.

"Of course I did! He is just so hot and it's like he can't be bothered to look my way. It drives me crazy!" I had grabbed one of the cushions and was holding it against my face, but he still understood what I said.

"You know it's just a mask, right? Guys like that are usually hiding some deep insecurities and shit like that. Do you really want to get into that?" He asked.

"Everyone's insecure deep down. We're in college! Problem is that today I was insecure on the outside too," I lamented, "I could barely get a full sentence out of my mouth. Have you ever seen me stutter? I never do!"

Bruce was laughing at me so I grabbed the cushion and hit him with it," Ouch!" He said, but I knew I hadn't really hurt him.

"Stop laughing at me, you jerk! I'm already embarrassed," I pouted as he took the cushion away from me.

"Look, everyone gets nervous being around someone they like, stop being so hard on yourself," he tried to comfort me, but he should have known better.

"I know they do. I know it because that's how guys are with me. Because they want to sleep with me. But I'm not like everyone else, I don't stutter!" I explained.

"You are just not used to interacting with people who don't want to bone you," he said, "But you'll have to get used to it from the looks of it."

"Well I know YOU don't want to fuck me, and we're talking normally," I reasoned.

"Yeah but that is because you don't want to fuck me either," he argued, "But this Stan guy... What you need to do is pretend you don't care about him either. Find some other guy to keep you occupied, doesn't he have any friends you can flirt with? That would get his attention."

I thought about what Bruce was suggesting and it made sense. Up until now I have been just like Zach and everybody else, falling for his mysterious persona. But if I showed him I didn't fall for that, I was sure it would drive him as crazy as he drove me when he paid me no attention. Trouble is he barely had any friends.

"I mean, I only see him hanging out with Zach's friend group, I don't think he hangs out with anyone other than them and that's only because they are always after him," I thought out loud.

"That 's great! You could go after one of them and he'll probably be right there to see it," he explained, "Who is he closest with?"

"Well, Zach of course! You're not about to suggest I sleep with that bitch, are you?" I responded, not holding back any of my disgust at the thought.

"As hot as that would be..." he said, and I could see in his eyes that he was picturing us together, so I just rolled my eyes at him and he went on, "You two wouldn't know what to do if you hooked up. You'd probably just lay face up together in bed waiting for an orgasm to happen so you can throw it in each other's faces," he laughed at his thought, "I mean other than Zach, or doesn't he talk to anyone else in Zach's group?"

Twfip456
Twfip456
37 Followers