Friends and Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers

I thought about it for a second and remembered seeing Zach flirting with Stan this evening after classes. Most of the time Stan would let him and sometimes he even flirted back, but at times it seemed he grew bored and he always turned to Zach's best friend, Alec. That made sense because I always thought Alec had a bit of that mysterious personality that Stan has.

"He seems to like Alec well enough," I said.

"There you go! Try to get closer to him, pretend it's actually him you have a crush on," he said.

"He is Zach's best friend. I'm pretty sure they even fuck when no one is around. He probably won't even want anything to do with me," I stated what seemed to be obvious.

"Doesn't matter," he said, and upon seeing my confused face he went on, "The whole point is for him to see you as something other than the typical guy who just kneels at his feet, literally," and he laughed at his joke, "Plus, think of how mad Zach's going to be when he sees you flirting with his best friend."

He was right, I could kill to birds with one stone here. "You're a fucking genius," I told him, "Now all I need is a way to get the plan in motion."

"I might have a way to help with that too," he began, "A guy from the team is having a party this weekend. And I know for a fact that his roommate has a crush on Zach, so I bet they're all going."

"Fuck you!" I angrily shot at him.

"Wha-" he was confused at my sudden reaction.

"There is a party with a team full of big, handsome and horny men and you didn't tell me?" I was genuinely mad, so I got up and stormed to my room.

"So you aren't going?" I heard him shout behind me.

"Fuck you Bruce! Of course I'm fucking going!" I yelled back at him and then shut my bedroom door with a loud bang.

*****

I spent the rest of the afternoon in my room. Trying to get some homework done and actually managing to finish all the stuff I had to hand in this week. I still had a talk pending with Scott but I knew he'd be out till nightfall. I had texted him to let him know I'd be in my room and to come look for me when he got home. I was done with my schoolwork by 8:00 pm and I had some free time in my hands.

I took out my phone and checked some of my texts, answering a few. I thought about texting Alec and asking him to go to the party on Saturday with me but figured it would be better to do that in person. I only had his phone number because we had a class together last semester and we sometimes asked each other about class related stuff. Not that we got along or anything, it was more about the fact that we knew about each other's existence. As if it were easier to ask a guy you're supposed to hate about the exam's date rather than actually making a new friend and asking them.

Plus, Alec was actually not as dumb as he looked, even if that dumb look was mostly because he hung out with Zach all the time. He actually helped me with some homework last semester. I guess I didn't hate him at all. He and I could actually get along well, but I was sure Zach told him all sorts of stuff about me and he probably hated me just because his best friend does. Still, it will be weird to ask him out like he is just another of my classmates. He'll probably think something's up because I have never shown any interest in him. Not that he isn't cute or anything, he's actually quite handsome.

I began thinking maybe I should text him, pretending to have a question about our professor or whatever. He is nice enough that he'd answer and I figured it would be better if asking him out didn't just come out of nowhere. Or maybe it would be better if I didn't ask him out at all, and just flirt with him at the party. That would get a better reaction from everyone involved. But as I'm thinking about it my door opens up and my best friend comes into my room without saying a word, closing the door right behind him.

He has his back against the door, looking almost afraid that someone's gonna come in after him, "Sorry I didn't knock."

"That's okay," he knew I didn't mind him not knocking, in fact, he used to do it all the time. His apprehension came from the fact that midway through last semester he opened my door to the sight of me getting railed by two of Bruce's teammates. I understood that he was a little traumatized.

"I saw Jack earlier today having lunch with some girl," as he spoke I noticed his voice trembling and realized he might be about to cry, "I just saw her coming out of his room right now."

I couldn't let my wonder at how Jack was turning out to be something entirely different from what I thought show because Scott began to cry. He was trying to hold it back but I quickly opened my arms and asked him to come into my bed, "Oh baby, come here."

He walked to the bed and crawled on it, falling right into my arms with his face buried against my chest. I put my arms around him and gave him a tight hug. I hated seeing him cry. Usually this happened because of Bill, so it was weird knowing that now it was happening because of Jack, who was one of our best friends.

I knew what my best friend was probably thinking about a girl being in Jack's room. And I believed he had seen what he said but I couldn't yet wrap my head around the idea of Jack being that kind of guy. But I didn't want to push Scott so I let him cry a little. It wasn't long. When it was about Bill he could be crying here all night. This time it was just a few minutes.

When I heard his crying stop I lessened my hold of him. He pulled away a little but remained cuddled next to me, my right arm still partially hugging him. This position meant he was getting ready to talk.

"What do you think they are doing in his room?" He asked me, though I could tell the question was almost directed at himself.

"Nothing like whatever your head is thinking right now," I said reassuringly, "I'm sure she's just a friend, Jack isn't like that."

"Well I had never seen this girl before and I know all of his friends," he said.

"What girl was this, what did she look like?" I asked.

"Some redhead, she's a bit shorter than you, looks like she comes from money."

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what was going through his head and I wanted him to tell me. Upon noticing my silence he seemed to gather his thoughts for a second before explaining.

"Jack says he isn't gay," he finally said.

"So you think he is trying to make a statement about being straight by sleeping with the first girl he sees?" I asked him.

"He says he isn't straight either," Scott countered.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"He thinks he might be bisexual. Though he says he's more into girls. Last Friday he was just looking for a safe space to experiment, and he figured since I was his best friend, I was the best option," he explained.

"So he used you and now he just throws you away?" I was getting angry.

"No! He actually was honest about it from the start. He never said he liked me or anything, he just said he wanted to experiment and he found me attractive," he told me, "It's my fault, for confusing it with anything else."

"It's not your fault. Being your best friend, he should have known it was a bad idea," I began, "Why do you think you and I have never had sex? Sure it would be fun but I know you're stupid enough to fall for me," I explained, joking.

"I probably would," he said, lifting himself a little to give me a kiss on the cheek, "I love you Ryan, thank you for listening to me."

"I know babe, always," I laid there cuddling with my best friend. I was trying to think of a solution to his problems but figured I couldn't do anything to change Jack's mind, or Scott's for that matter. I thought about what I'd do if I was in his place. Probably find someone to fuck my brains out and make me forget about my problems. I laughed a little at the idea, Scott didn't seem to notice.

But I knew Scott wasn't like that, even if I was convinced that what he really needed was a good dick. He wanted someone to care for him and take him out on romantic dinner dates and someone willing to talk about their future together. Maybe if I could find him a good dick that was attached to someone willing to wife him up. And that's when it hit me. Jason! He'd be perfect for Scott. As long as he didn't mind that I fucked him first, of course. But how could I even bring up the idea?

"Oh right, I never asked you how things went with Jason," he asked me, and I realized I had said his name out loud.

This was the chance.

"No! I just had a great idea, how about you date Jason?" I told him.

"What? Why is that a great idea?" He asked.

"Honey, I love you, but you seriously need a good dick up your ass asap," I told him.

"I already had a good dick up my ass this Friday remember? He just happened to tell me we're better off as friends!" He was almost shouting, but I wouldn't stand back.

"Oh, did I say good dick? I meant GREAT dick," I corrected, "You wanted to know how things went with Jason, they went GREAT!"

After I said that I realized I was not helping my cause. Scott would never go for someone who I had already slept with.

"So you're suggesting I go out with a guy that was fucking you in this very bed not five days ago?" He said sarcastically.

"Look, I said it wasn't your fault that you wanted a relationship out of every guy you meet. And it was true. But it is your fault that you romanticize them and want each an everyone of them to be the perfect prince in your perfect story," he was listening closely and I knew I could convince him if I just finish my argument right, "Well here is a guy who looks as close to Prince Charming as you'll get, and he's even got the sword too," I joked, and he laughed a little, "And he is crazy about you. He couldn't stop asking about you the other night, and Bruce says he has been looking for a way to ask you out for weeks. Are you going to let a guy like that go just because him and I had a little fun before? I assure you, it didn't mean anything more to either of us than just a way to kill our boredom on a Friday night."

"Did Bruce really say that?" He asked and I knew he was pretty much sold.

I didn't respond, instead getting up from my bed and walking to the wall in front of it, where Bruce's room was. I knocked loudly on it, "Bruce! Get your ass over here!" I didn't wait for a response. I just walked over to the door and opened it before crawling back on the bed with Scott.

After a few seconds we heard Bruce's door open and he came into my room, our doors only separated by the thickness of the wall between our rooms. "What?" He asked, a little grumpy.

"Tell Scott what you told me yesterday," I commanded.

"Bill was an asshole, you're better off without him," he said honestly.

Scott grew a smile and shyly answered, "Thanks."

"Not that! The thing about Jason," I said.

"Oh! Jason has a huge crush on you, he told me yesterday that he had been wanting to ask you out since the start of the semester," Bruce explained.

"Well it was a good thing you didn't tell me because how can someone have a crush on me and still sleep with one of my best friends and give another one of them a blowjob?" He was being defensive again.

I rolled my eyes and was about to argue something back when Bruce beat me to it. "He says he only slept with Ryan because he found out you had a boyfriend," Ouch, "And us blowing each other was nothing, guys do that in the locker room all the time."

"And we didn't tell you because we didn't know where you and Jack stood," I added.

"Yeah, I know you broke up with Bill but I actually told Jason yesterday that you were still seeing someone, I thought you and Jack were a thing now," Bruce said.

Scott was about to answer but I decided to jump in, "Well they are not, so you better go text Jason to let him know that our Scott is single and ready to mingle. And tell him you are sure that if he asks Scott out, he'll say yes."

Bruce looked over to Scott, unsure if that was what he wanted. Fuck. This was it, he might not agree with it. I watched Scott think for a while, wondering if I had gone too far. Eventually he just said, "Yes, do that."

A mischievous smile appeared on both our faces as we looked at one another. I then turned to Bruce and said, "Well what are you waiting for? Go already! I'm still mad at you!" I threw one of my pillows at him but it just hit the wall and fell to the ground. He laughed and left my room.

Scott and I turned back to each other and giggled, "Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked.

"Of course, we have to, now that we actually can. You're finally single, even if you might not be for long," I said, suggestively.

"I'll go get ready for bed and when I'm back, you better be ready," he said, before giving me a peck on the lips and going out of my room.

As I looked at him I wondered how smart my idea had been. Surely there wouldn't be any trouble coming from my best friend dating the guy I had slept with last week. I had no feelings for Jason, and apparently neither did he for me. He was a great lay though, and I had briefly considered making him a regular. I guess that wouldn't happen now. It was a bit weird knowing he had just used me as a replacement for Scott. But I guess I should be used to that. No one would ever think I'm boyfriend material, and I'm not. Scott is. I'm the kind of guy who sleeps with someone new whenever my self esteem is hurt. And right now, I'm thinking Alec might be good for something more than just seducing Stan.

*****

Bruce's POV

I sat on the couch of Seth's apartment, waiting. It was a good thing that I never had classes on Friday. Sure, the rest of my week was pretty hectic and busy, but it gave me more time on the weekends to relax and do stuff. For example, Seth's party was today, but it was going to start pretty late at night because some guys on the team were dumb enough to have class on Friday afternoon. Still, I was already here and ready to party. Though the pre party would be very different for me.

At this moment the only two people in Seth's apartment were me and Seth's boyfriend, Tom. And yes, the reason is exactly what you are thinking. Well, not exactly, I'm sure. Because not only did Seth know I was here, but he actually was the one to ask me to come.

This whole thing started last semester. Seth has always been one of my closest friends on the team. He is one of our wide receivers and we've always had good chemistry both on and off the field. And as much as I love sex, I had always followed a rule not to get sexually involved with my teammates. I mean, of course there were few exceptions but that is just because shit happens in locker rooms.

Most people at school are gay and thus most players on the team are too. It's just common sense that if you throw a bunch of sweaty, hormonal gay young men into a locker room and have them shower and get dressed next to each other something is going to happen. Still, it doesn't happen often. But sometimes, after practice, it's just easier to ask a teammate for help with my boner instead of just jacking off or leaving it be. Mostly it's just hand stuff we do, and there is always an understanding that it's just for relief, so it works.

In fact, feelings are so far from the equation that I would never ask a guy I'm genuine friends with for it. So Seth and I have never done anything sexual. Or hadn't until last spring, though I think that is way different.

Seth had asked me to come hang with him and some of his boyfriend's friends at his place. I knew Tom from a few occasions and found him alright, and knowing it could be important to Seth for his friends to get along with his boyfriend's friends I decided to tag along. We were drinking the whole night and playing some games. Everything was pretty chill for my standards but I was having a good time, plus some of Tom's friends were actually good looking so I was wondering if maybe I could get lucky that night. I flirted with one of them the whole night and it almost seemed like a sure thing. I almost kissed him in the kitchen but we got interrupted by one of the other guys.

At around midnight all of Tom's friends said they were leaving, because they wanted to go dancing. I thought about going for a moment but the twink I had been flirting with all night just gave me an amusing look. Like he was laughing at my attempts to seduce him and how they appeared to have been for nothing. Well I didn't want to play games and work too hard for it so I didn't ask to come along and they just left, the twink looking a bit disappointed.

So they all left and I helped Seth clean up the living room. Tom was still there because he was spending the night and he helped too. I was about to leave when Seth asked if I wanted to stay over since Roger, Seth's one and only roommate, had gone back home for the weekend. He insisted, claiming he didn't want to worry about me going back home alone that late so I conceded.

Seth proposed we watch a movie before sleeping and Tom and I accepted. We sat on the couch with Tom somehow ending up between Seth and I. I can't even remember the movie we were watching because I was concentrating on something else. The couch was very small so my whole body was pressed against Tom's, plus all the drinking and flirting had left me very horny and the contact was distracting. I could tell Tom was equally horny as me because I saw his hands going into his boyfriend's lap, though he could sense his apprehension at having me there.

The tension was very clear and slowly building as the movie was only about 15 minutes in, when I looked over and saw my friend locking lips with his boyfriend. I couldn't look away, unable to control my horniness, and watched for what felt like hours. The contact between mine and Tom's body had not yet been broken and I could feel his slight movements as they made out. That made me almost unconsciously put my right hand on his lap. Whether it was to keep him steady or just so I could get a feel, I didn't know.

The hand startled Tom, I sensed through my touch, but he didn't interrupt the kiss and I figured it was alright for my hand to stay there. They kept making out for a while until Seth's hand, while exploring his boyfriend's body, found mine right on his boyfriend's thigh, slowly massaging. They broke the kiss and Seth looked at me. I couldn't see Tom's face because he was still looking away from me, at his boyfriend's face. I was surprised by Seth's expression. I might have expected him to look mad or uncomfortable, but it wasn't like that. He was staring at my hand like he was asking it where it was and what it was doing.

I didn't know what to do so I just froze. Tom eventually turned and looked at me and for a few minutes we just exchanged looks between the three of us, trying to communicate telepathically. I thought I knew what Seth wanted from me but I didn't want to presume. I had been in similar situations but never with someone I was so close with. I obviously didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Thankfully Tom took charge. On one of the many occasions in which our eyes met he actually closed the distance and pressed his lips to mine. I didn't even kiss him back at first, my eyes still open and looking at my friend behind the guy trying to make out with me. Seth actually smiled and nodded in approval, sensing that was what I needed.

I immediately lost control. My tongue shot right out of my mouth and immediately broke through Tom's lips, making him gasp in surprise against my kiss. Now I was making out with my friend's boyfriend right in front of him. Both my hands were now grabbing him firmly against me and his right arm was around my back as we kissed. When he broke away, panting, I was afraid they would want Seth and I to make out next. He was my friend and I didn't want to do that. Fortunately they just went back to making out.

Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers