Friends and Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers

We traded Tom's lips more and more frequently. With both our sets of hands on his body at all times. He looked like he was really enjoying all the attention and that turned me on even more. When we got to the point where Tom was going from my lips to Seth's and back within the span of only a second, my friend got up and asked us both to go to his bedroom.

After we got naked and fooled around some more, Seth threw Tom onto his back on the bed and asked me to kneel in front of him. I am very proud of my downstairs equipment and always love the reaction it gets from guys who see it for the first time. Tom couldn't take his eyes away and when I kneeled in front of him he immediately reached for it. He gave me a blowjob and after a bit of only watching us, Seth started to fuck him missionary. I was too horny and worried I wouldn't last. Fortunately or not, Tom beat me to it and came all over himself from being spitroasted. They later told me it was a first for him so it made sense that he came so quickly.

He stopped sucking me as hard but Seth kept fucking him until he came inside him. Tom surprised me when he asked me to fuck him, both of them saying it wasn't fair if I didn't cum. I asked them for a condom and after putting it on I slid inside my friend's boyfriend, with him watching the entire time. I could tell by the way he looked at us that he had some cuckold tendencies. I had been with enough couples to know, though I also knew he might not be ready for all of it.

I didn't go into Tom as easily as I would have liked. Having just cum it was harder for him to relax, plus he wasn't used to my size. I got about half way in when I noticed from his face and gestures that he was probably not going to be taking more. So I actually withdrew a little before I began fucking him. It was pleasant enough for him that he started moaning again. But I didn't want to overstep their boundaries so I tried to make it as fast as possible. Seth began to kiss his boyfriend while I fucked him and that was enough for me. I came from the eroticism of fucking my friend's boyfriend with him.

When I pulled from Tom's ass he broke the kiss with Seth and pulled me in instead. We made out for a while and when we looked up, Seth had fallen asleep. We kept kissing for a while longer until we both fell asleep too, though he turned to hug his boyfriend for the night. Next morning we didn't talk about what happened other than mentioning it had been a fun night. I got out of there after some breakfast and left them to talk, a summing they needed to.

I didn't have any other interaction with them after that. With only a few days before the semester ended and me not wanting to impose I didn't search them out, nor they me. Over the summer Seth and I barely talked, but that's just how our friendship always has been so I didn't worry.

Still, any anxiety I might have had was rapidly forgotten at the start of this semester. The very first day I got here, with two days still to go before classes began, Seth asked me to come hang at his place. I asked if Roger was there and he said he wouldn't, but Tom would. I recognized the unspoken question in his voice as he told me that, and went over there knowing exactly what was going to go down.

Upon arrival I shook hands with Seth before Tom came out of my friend's room. I didn't ask and just greeted him with a kiss on the lips. It was supposed to just be a small peck to break the ice, but Tom quickly grabbed the back of my neck with his hands and kissed me deeper. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds before we broke apart and I saw Tom looking at Seth behind me, inquisitively. When I turned I saw Seth nodding in approval, so I just took Tom by his hand and dragged him to my friend's bedroom, knowing he'd follow.

When Seth came in behind us we were already making out, devouring each other and unable to get our clothes off fast enough. With him naked and me only on my boxers he laid down on the bed and I dropped in front of him to suck him off. He wasn't that big so I took his whole length into my mouth. After blowing him for a while I was ready to dive into his asshole with my tongue to prepare him for my cock. But Tom saw my intentions and told me they wanted Seth to be the one to fuck him first. I understood and stood back up, looking at Seth sitting next to his boyfriend. My friend looked like he had forgotten he was supposed to go first, entranced by the scene that had unfolded before him.

He took my place in front of his boyfriend but didn't eat his ass out like I would have done. Instead Tom reached for the lube and gave it to Seth, who generously applied it to his boyfriend's rear entrance. I remembered Seth had told me once that he didn't do rimming. Seth then got on top of Tom and penetrated him missionary. A soft moan escaped the blonde twink as he got fucked. I watched for a while before Tom gave Seth a tap on the back, and asked him to pull out.

Tom explained they wanted me to fuck him before he had cum this time. I could tell Seth was very quiet through all this. I figured he was embarrassed about his kink, which I could understand. Most people who are into cuckolding are shamed often. So I didn't try to press him and just did as I was told. I put on a condom and got on the bed. Tom spread his legs wide while still on his back inviting me. But I wanted to try something a bit different this time, hoping it wouldn't make them uncomfortable.

Tom was pretty skinny so I grabbed his hips and flipped him on his stomach. He got on all fours, about to say something but stammering before saying it so I just began to go in. His asshole was already relaxed from Seth's dick so it was very easy to enter him. Neither him or Seth said anything so I just kept pushing in, with Tom responding in soft moans.

This time I got about 6 inches deep before I saw him looking uncomfortable. I figured that's how long Seth's dick was, because I had seen him go balls deep into his boyfriend. I still had 3 inches to go but figured this was enough and stopped pushing. He was breathing hard trying to relax, I was also noticeably thicker than his boyfriend. I had had my hands caressing his buttcheeks but wanted to help, so I pulled him up and turned his face around to kiss him. After a few minutes of this I felt his anus relaxing and began to pull out. Then I went back to the same length I had been before.

I noticed Seth wasn't on the bed with us anymore. I turned my head back and saw him sitting in a chair on the far wall of the room. The chair hadn't been there last semester, they had definitely prepared for this. Wanting to give my friend a show and willing to enjoy this myself I put my hand on the small of Tom's back and pushed him down into the bed again. He was now with his ass up towards me like a slut and seeing him like that made me so hot I began pounding him.

Last time I had been very careful and gentle, now I was fucking him way harder. I had begun just slightly faster but soon felt the little slut pushing back to meet my thrusts and knew he needed more. I gave it to him, though I wasn't as rough as I could have been, still unable to hurt my friend's boyfriend. He began to moan loud enough that Roger would have heard him if he'd been there. After a while of us fucking like this I noticed his cock began to harden. So I reached around and began jerking him off as I fucked him.

It wasn't long before he was coming on the bed. His legs shaking and his ass contracting so noticeably that it triggered my own orgasm after his. He fell completely down into the bed and I slipped out of him because of it. I sat on the bed, regaining my bread when I heard Tom call for his boyfriend, who got on the bed again and put his rock hard cock into his boyfriend's asshole again. He was very gentle and had Tom not called for him before I would have said he barely noticed Seth being inside him, because he still looked to be lost in the pleasure of the orgasm I gave him.

Seth came inside Tom and I wondered if they had intended for me to fuck him to orgasm. Maybe they had wanted to cum together after I had fucked him. Still, no one was complaining so I didn't think much about it. I asked Seth if I could take a shower and he said it was okay. When I came out Tom was gone, apparently he had to go back to his place. I didn't want to leave in a rush so I stayed with Seth even though it was awkward. Neither of us willing to bring up the fact that he had just called me to come fuck his boyfriend.

We didn't talk about it and just played some video games but I thought there was an understanding that it would not be the last time. That had been two weeks ago and now, I was sitting at my friend's couch while his boyfriend, Tom, was in their room, and my friend was in class. Tom had texted me earlier today and said he wanted me to come earlier, before the party began. When I asked him if he needed help with anything he said he didn't. He just told me he was going to be in class and that Roger would be arriving late into the party, but Tom was there getting ready for the party. I asked him if Tom would know I'd be coming over and he said he did, and that he'd leave the door open in case I got there when he was showering.

When I got to Seth's place I let myself in and didn't see Tom right away. Figuring he'd be in Seth's room I went over and knocked on the door. "Bruce?" I heard him from inside.

"Yeah it's me, should I come in?" I asked.

"Just give me a second! Can you wait out on the couch?" He yelled.

"Sure," I responded, and went to sit on the couch. I was there for a while so I started to get lost in my head. I first remembered the first night I had fucked Tom and how everything had started on the very couch I was sitting in. I then thought about my friendship with Seth and how things hadn't changed between us. We still talked like nothing had happened between the three of us. I still worried things might get weird. Not only did I care about Seth but I didn't want to mess with the team.

That is exactly why I never slept with anyone on the team, as much as I've been tempted some times. There would be drama and feelings involved that I wouldn't be able to control. Especially because guys tend to want more after I fuck them. But here, it wasn't like I was fucking Seth. And yet there was a certain feeling that I was getting into something that could be just as problematic. I had talked about this with both Scott and Ryan. Ryan thought it was super hot and congratulated me. Scott was sure something would eventually go wrong. But I think the fact that I get along with Seth so well is precisely why this is going to all turn out fine. If he was someone who hated me then that would be another story.

That's when the sound of a door took me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Tom walking towards the living room. He was naked except for a white towel wrapped around his waist. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," I replied as he sat on the couch, as far away from me as possible. Had I misinterpreted my invitation? Neither of us said anything for a while and I realized we were just nervous. It dawned on me that this was the first time we hung out together, just the two of us, without Seth. And I don't just mean sexually. It's funny how even after I've fucked him twice, he is still just my friend's boyfriend.

I wanted to at least break the ice, I knew it wouldn't be long before Seth came home. "Thought you were getting ready, but what took you so long?" I asked.

"I was getting ready," he replied, looking into my eyes.

"I thought you were naked when I knocked. And you didn't want me to come in because you were getting dressed. But now you come out and you are almost naked," I said, confused.

"That's because for you guys getting ready means throwing on an old pair of boxers. But some of us have to do the hard work and deep cleaning whenever we have a booty call," he clarified in a condescending tone.

Oh right! I always forget bottoms got to clean before sex. "So this is a booty call?" I asked him suggestively.

"What did you think it was?" He asked, "You thought Seth just wanted you here to keep me company?"

I smiled at his sarcasm, "Well maybe he just wanted to make sure no one broke in and fucked his unsuspecting boyfriend. So he called his good friend to keep him safe."

I saw the trace of a smile in his face before he played along, "Oh my! Do you think I'm in danger then?" He acted as if he was actually in danger, looking around the empty apartment for any trouble.

"Well, you should probably come closer, just in case" I told him.

He stood up and stopped right in front of me, "Is this better?" He said as he was dropping down right next to me. But I caught him and made him sit on my lap.

"Much better," I whispered into his ear. I could feel how much I affected him, "After all, look at you. It would be very easy to come in here and take advantage of you. Any man could just come in... manhandle you into his arms... run his hands through your chest... suck on your neck...," As I listed these things I ran my hands through his naked torso, and my tongue on his neck. Before continuing I even sucked hard on his neck, eliciting a loud moan and hopefully leaving a mark.

"They could just as easily undo your towel... exposing your hard cock... and perhaps playing with it too...," I was now massaging his dick with my right hand, while the left one ran all over his body, "And if you were not careful, they could get rid of the towel entirely...," After I said this I pushed him off of me quickly and had him turn around, while I threw the towel across the couch. I then sat him back down on my legs, but this time he was facing me. His eyes were still closed and he was just letting me move him around.

"And without the towel, the only thing separating your hole and his long hard cock are his pants. So you'd be able to feel his hard on through the clothes and grind on it, unable to resist, wishing he'd just shove it inside," he was grinding against my crotch and he was so close to me that his cock was pressed against my abdomen. Our faces were merely inches apart and my right hand was now looking for his asshole behind him, "And if you were a good boyfriend you would have stopped him as soon as he came in. But since you are a slut, you'd be turned on. You'd be aching for his lips on yours," he tried to kiss me but I put a finger inside his asshole and he stopped midway, savoring the sensation.

"You'd probably look for a way to get his cock out, as slutty as you are, and rub your pussy against it," he unbuttoned my pants and stood, sitting back down right on my cock, as it grazed his most sacred entrance, " But at least you are a clean slut, and you wouldn't just take any man bareback. Not a stranger who broke in... or even your boyfriend's friend...," I was about to insert a second finger when he jumped off of me, almost possessed.

He stripped me from my shirt and began passionately kissing me. It was our weirdest kiss yet, he felt like he wanted to eat my mouth. Still it was hot knowing I had him that turned on. We sucked faces for a few minutes. With his hands admiring my body. Eventually he started undoing my pants, and took them off while getting on his knees. He blew me like a man on a mission, and I realized what that mission was when he actually got me all the way inside his throat. I almost came right then and there.

I was calling him a slut and a whore all while he blew me. It was the most vocal we had been during sex. The other times it had been completely silent, except for the moaning. I think it had to do with all three of us being uncomfortable at the situation of me fucking my friend's boyfriend in front of him. But now that Seth wasn't here I wanted to see just how kinky his boyfriend Tom could be. And I had an idea of how I was going to test that out.

"Where are we fucking?" I was ready for the main event.

"In the shower," he said, taking my cock out of his mouth but still holding it in his hands, "Seth says he doesn't want to see us this time."

I stood up and he got up in front of me. I leaned down to pick my clothes up but he stopped me, "Don't bother, Seth wants to see the traces of what happened once he gets back."

I was used to things being like this whenever I was fucking someone in a relationship. It might seem strange but the one that's being cucked, as Seth was here, was usually the main focus. Everything was done in a way in which he'd get pleasure out of it. So I shouldn't have minded hearing Tom was thinking of Seth's enjoyment of this rather than our own. But it still bothered me a bit.

Surely I had been I. This type of arrangement before but never with someone so close to me. And not only was Seth my friend but I guess Tom was too in a way. It was weird thinking about how my friends were in such a loving and committed relationship and I was just having fun. I guess when I first fucked Tom I assumed this was just a way for all three of us to have some fun. And it was but I was now realizing this was also a way for them to be more connected, it was a step forward in their relationship. So it felt weird being the only one of us that's only in this for the fun.

I wouldn't really victimize myself and say they were using me but in a way it felt like that. I had never been in a committed relationship before and I had never wanted to be. But feeling such contrast between my priorities and the priorities of guy's my age was unsettling. Like with Scott, yeah he got his heart broken by Jack and it almost seems like they aren't going to get back to being friends anymore but at least he knows what he wants. And that means something, in fact he is coming to the party with Jason later tonight.

But here I was and I didn't know what I wanted. All I knew was I wanted to be balls deep inside Tom, who just happens to be my friend's boyfriend, and make him scream my name. Even afterwards I ended up feeling like shit, like a dildo that guys use for pleasure and then drop in the nightstand drawer.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Tom lean down and expose his ass to me. I thought he was trying to provoke me but he was actually moving my stuff around. I realized he was moving things around to set up a better picture for Seth when he arrived. They must really love each other, "Let's go," he said while grabbing my hand and making me follow him to Seth's room.

"You don't have any change of clothes right?" He asked as we got inside the room. And when I said I didn't he went to Seth's closet and started to take out clothes for me to wear, "Seth says his clothes should fit you fine."

"Yeah I guess," we were mostly the same size so it was probably true, "Don't you want to get in the shower already? We can deal with the clothes later," I was very horny and I wanted to fuck him as soon as possible.

He looked at me with a grin, amused by my eagerness. "Hold on, don't be impatient," he said, "Besides Seth will probably be here when we come out and he doesn't want to see us naked. He says he wants us to act like nothing happened, so will have to be ready before we come out of the bathroom," as he spoke he was holding different pieces of clothing in front of my body, trying to decide what he wanted me to wear for tonight. I figured this was how couples got ready before going to a party together and it felt weird being in this position with someone I knew to already be in a relationship. "As much as acting like nothing is going on might work for a fantasy, you guys really should talk about this."

I knew what he meant, "Have you guys talked about this?"

"You mean have I talked to my boyfriend about the guy he is giving me permission to fuck on the side?" He was extremely sarcastic and I felt stupid for having asked.

"You're right, sorry. I meant-" I began saying but he cut me off.

Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers