Friends and Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you meant. The truth is we love each other. But this is something that apparently turns him on a lot. When he saw you fucking me last semester he says he realized some shit within him that he had never even thought of before. And I love making him happy so I want us (I knew he meant him and Seth) to explore this side of him," he made a small pause and then continued, "And while he thinks you are the perfect guy for this he is also worried you might have lost respect for him, both as a friend and as a man."

"Of course I don't respect him any less," I said immediately.

"Well you should tell him that because it's eating him up inside," by now he had already chosen my clothes and we went into the bathroom.

"I will, it's just not so easy opening up like that," I admitted.

"Bullshit!" He said, "You guys have fucked me one after the other twice by now. And now you are here because he called you to come fuck his boyfriend while he is out. So don't tell me it's hard for you guys to talk about your feelings," he had turned on the shower and jumped inside by then. He looked at a little mirror they had up inside the shower and gasped a little, "Oh! You left a mark!" He said touching the spot where I had kissed him earlier on his neck.

"I did, I want everyone later tonight to see it and think that your boyfriend and you just finished having fun. Not knowing it was actually me you were getting dirty with," I said from outside the shower.

"Kinky! I like it!" He said, "And Seth will probably like it too, though you should ask next time, we might not have been as lucky."

I was beginning to wonder if he actually wanted me here or if he was just doing this for Seth. "So you are only doing this because it turns Seth on?" I asked him.

"Bruce, look at me," I was already looking at him so I didn't know what he meant. The confusion must have shown on my face, "Look at me Bruce, do you see how I'm standing?"

I really looked this time and saw he was facing the wall with his back against me. But furthermore, I noticed he had his hands against the wall and that he was actually bent so that his ass was pointed upwards. His legs were spread apart from each other.

With his head still turned to look towards me he went on, "Yeah, Seth likes to see you fucking me and I wouldn't do this if he didn't. But since he does, trust me, the only person that wants your dick inside my ass as much as you do, is me. So get the lube and condoms from under the sink and just fuck me already!"

I opened the small doors and grabbed a condom, but left the lube inside. I put the condom on while walking into the shower. It was a simple shower and it barely had any space behind Tom for me to stand but I managed.

"We won't be using the lube," I said as I cupped his ass with my hands.

"What?!" He asked startled and tried to turn around but I held him in place, "Look, I like your dick, alright? But you are NOT putting that thing inside me without some sort of lube!"

"I know..." and I dropped down to my knees and began to lick his asshole.

"Oh my god! Bruce!" He was breathing fast, "What are you doing?"

"Getting you ready for my dick," I stopped rimming him only to answer but then went straight back in.

I couldn't believe Seth had never eaten Tom's ass before. As a top I could never leave one of my bottom's asshole unlicked. I just love the taste and the naughtiness of the act. And now with Tom's anus on the end of my tongue I could say for sure what I had suspected when I saw it first last semester. It tasted delicious.

"Seth has never done this before!" He said.

"Do you want me to stop," I pulled my head back to ask.

"Fuck no! Keep going, this is amazing!" He actually pushed her ass out to meet my face and I immediately put my tongue out and slid it inside his hole. "Oh my god yes!"

I had already licked the entirety of his entrance but now I was just holding my erect tongue in place while he writhed back and forth on it, fucking himself with my tongue. I knew he would love it, I've never met a bottom who doesn't like to get rimmed. And the first one is all the more special.

"I want you to fuck me already," he said as he stopped thrusting, but when I stood up I noticed I had gone soft already.

I started to jerk myself with the condom still on but it was so thick and my hand so wet that I could barely feel anything. Tom got desperate and he turned around and grabbed my cock. He jerked me furiously and I slowly began to grow harder. But Tom, still desperate, took the condom off and threw it away, still jerking me. "Think that's good enough?" He asked, my cock now almost fully hard.

"Yeah, but... the condom-," I began.

"Fuck the condom! You just ate my ass, you can fuck me bareback," he stated.

That was the last bit I needed to grow to full mast. He was about to turn away from me again but I didn't let him. Instead I grabbed his hips and lifted him off the ground, pushing his back against the shower wall. While standing up he was barely as tall as my shoulders, but in this position our faces were leveled and I immediately kissed him. He naturally wrapped his legs around my waist, helping me carry him better and allowing my hands to move below his ass. I spread his cheeks open and felt the surroundings of his hole with the tip of my dick.

His hands were around my neck so there was no hand guiding my dick to enter him. I found it incredibly hot to look for his hole like this, and from the way Tom was moaning he did too. I moved around for a while, massaging the underside of his ass with my dick while it searched for the proper entrance. When it found the entrance, the tip of my dick appeared to be magnetized to the slump in his bottom, allowing me to move no further. I didn't go in immediately, choosing to tease a little longer.

"Just do me already!" He screamed after a while.

"Ahhhh!" He cried when I pushed my whole length inside of him, in a single thrust. I didn't really give him much time to adjust. He had taken my dick twice before by then so I wasn't about to hold back, and I was sure he didn't want me to.

It seemed I was right, because when I started pounding into him with a fast rhythm he began moaning in sync with my thrusts. The acoustics of the bathroom made for a nice echo. It was hot to have the sound in the shower be dominated by my hips slamming against his ass, his frequent moans and the water as a backdrop. I found it so hot that I refrained myself from making out with Tom because I wanted to hear him moaning. But after a while I decided to just let go.

I kissed him and stuck my tongue into his mouth. He was kissing me back but he was so lost in pleasure that he was mostly just sucking on my tongue, as if he wanted to take it away from me.

As for my dick, it finally got to feel Tom's insides with no condom. He was warm inside and the edge of his anus massaged my shaft as it went in and out. His hands were on my back, unable to get a good grip due to the water from the shower. They kept slipping and Tom kept slamming them on my back again and again, hoping the strength would give him a better hold. I was wishing he wouldn't try to use his nails, one of the guys I had fucked last week kept scratching my back every time I went into him, it was hot at first but my back was still sensitive from it.

Fortunately, Tom didn't do that and just kept using his fingers. I was now also using my arms to lift him a little whenever I pulled out. I wasn't worried about dropping him because I had done this with guys much bigger and heavier than him. When I felt my climax close I quickly debated whether to warn him but lust took the better of me. I thought that since he had let me fuck him bareback it would be okay for me to cum in him.

I held him in place when I started shooting the cum out of my dick. My hips were now only barely moving, synced with the spasms of my body. Tom didn't say anything, instead he actually started to cum just a little after I did. His sperm was shooting against my abs just as mine was shooting inside his ass. We had broken our kiss as we climaxed but when we were done he searched for my mouth and I gave in. We made out for a few seconds, much slower and gentler this time, though every bit as lustily.

When I finally pulled him down he actually thanked me, saying that was the best shower sex he had ever had. We began to shower and we didn't say much at first, but then I figured I had just shot a load inside this guy so there was no point feigning decency now. We joked some and even flirted a little, our hands constantly touching each other. By the end I actually felt like we were just two friends who were just done playing a video game or something.

That was until he told me again that I should talk to Seth about all this. We were out of the shower already and getting dressed. No longer playfully touching each other as we had done in the shower. I assured him I would talk to Seth at the party and told him he should be there too. But he said that this was a talk that Seth and I should have alone, and that we could all three talk after that was done. Once we were done in the bathroom we went out, Seth was waiting in the living room and the party would be starting soon.

*****

The start of the party had been slow, as usual. People had arrived early and no one was really in the mood yet. But as it got darker and more people began to arrive, the music got louder and the ambience relaxed. My roommates had arrived already, though they seemed to have switched roles tonight. It was usually Ryan who arrived late to these things, with a hottie on one arm who he had probably just met that night. While Scott was usually alone, since his boyfriend lived away, and he normally arrived early.

Tonight Ryan had been one of the first to arrive. He was hoping Alec would get there without Zach, who was probably going to be coming to the party with Stan, and he'd get a chance to put the moves on him quickly. But they had all arrived together as a group and Ryan was hesitant to go talk to Alex with Zach next to him. I told him that was the whole point of this, for Stan and Zach to see him flirt with him. But he didn't think Alec would flirt back if Zach was around. So he just hung around instead, waiting for Alec to be alone. It's a good thing that he is so popular amongst the football team, because he still had fun with them while he waited for his chance.

Scott on the other hand had gotten here late. And since he wasn't trying to seduce someone as Ryan was, he actually came in with a companion. My teammate Jason was with him. After Ryan and Scott asked me to encourage Jason to ask Scott out they had been constantly talking to each other. Earlier today they had gone on their first date, which is why they were late, and from the looks of it things had gone great. Arriving at a party together was a sure way to let people know they were dating. At least that's the way it was in Monty Hall.

They came to say hello to me as soon as they arrived. Ryan was with me at that moment and I couldn't help but notice that both Ryan and I had been sexually involved with Jason within the last two weeks while Scott, who was actually dating him, probably hadn't. Knowing Scott they had just barely kissed tonight. I have to admit I found that cute about Scott, he would never be the type of guy to just have sex with someone on a first date. Possibly not until they were officially boyfriends. To be honest I also found it quite hot. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about breaking those morals and fucking him when we first met. But now we were good friends and I respected him for holding on to his principles.

As the party went on I actually lost track of them. Tom kept glancing at me from across the room and my cock twitched from the thought that we had been fucking before everyone had arrived. I eventually remembered he wanted me to talk to Seth and so I did.

I asked him if we could talk in private so we went into his bedroom and closed the door. I didn't know what to say at first but he thankfully broke the ice and actually thanked me for what had been going on with Tom. He explained it was a side of him that he realized was there last semester and that he wanted to keep exploring it. He then went on to say he was glad I hadn't pushed him to talk about it or made him feel awkward. He asked me if I'd be okay with things moving forward as they had been (a.k.a. me fucking Tom more) and I said I wanted that too.

Then I asked him one thing that had been bothering me since the first night. I asked him if he was attracted to me or why did he get so turned on watching me fuck his boyfriend. He immediately assured me that wasn't the case and I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't want any drama with him since we were such good friends. Plus, Seth knew I was exclusively a top when it came to sex, and I knew he was too. And I didn't even want to think about what he'd want to do.

I remembered what happened last weekend. The team and I had gone out for drinks and a guy who I hadn't seen before, apparently an older graduate student who had played tight end for the school's team a few years before my time, had been there and had come on to me. I found him very attractive so we spent the whole night talking and we almost hooked up. But someone mentioned to me at some point how much of a stud he was and upon asking they told me he was one hundred percent a top. So I lowered the contact with him for the rest of the night and didn't even say goodbye at the end, since I didn't want him to get the impression I was up for him fucking.

I actually explained that whole thing to Seth. How I had been really into this guy and had wanted to hook up with him, but how learning he was also a top had been a deal breaker for me, so much that I hoped I didn't have to run into him again. And how it would be the same if he was into me himself, since I had no sexual interest in another top.

Seth again assured me that wasn't the case and then told me he was sorry, since he didn't know. I didn't understand what he was referring to until he explained that the guy I was talking about was invited to tonight's party and would probably be arriving soon.