All Comments on 'Friends and Lovers'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helpless. A bunch of helpless characters.

"Well, if I could fuck him then you could fuck her and she could fuck them and I could fuck Rod and they could fuck Janine and we all could be fucked up together!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? Sorry Demander, i usually like your stories but this one not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gone back to his cucky skanky crap…well he lasted for two stories before he flipped back into his shithole !

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

It was ok nothing to rave about. Not one of your best tales

3/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Polygamy? Why not in Group?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the dumbest shit I've ever read in all my life. Please, for everyone's sake, stop writing.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

A few too many technical errors to enjoy as much as I could have.

The ending wasn't really believable. Lotte was so restless and dead set on finding another guy to fuck. I really feel like since Greg was so against them adding anymore people to their group marriage that Lotte would have ended up doing something on the side by herself in secret.

Lotte was always the weak link. Greg was thrilled with Jeri. Jeri was thrilled with Greg. Tom was thrilled with Lotte. It seemed like all along Lotte was just pretty happy with Tom. Just feels like she would have broken their group trying to find someone she was absolutely thrilled with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting story, but probably in the wrong category. It should be in Fantasy/Science Fiction. They made their own stew and seasoned it the way they liked it. That's fine. The plot fault is so large that I can presume with some confidence that the author has never born nor raised children. The role of the children in this story was like pet dogs or something.

If you have raised children you'd understand that as soon as they became sexually aware there would be a HUGE challenge to explain, justify, and deal with the logical reactions from the children. Like the children wanting to fuck each other; why not? Their parents are fucking each other. And on what basis could the parents object? Fucking is just a form of recreation and exercise, right? And the children all Love each other too, just like their parents all love each other. And experimenting and the novelty of a new sex partner; right on! And why wouldn't the non biological children, OK, when they turn 18, not want to fuck their non biological parents? Hell, their parents are all Sex Gods, its implies so right in the story, so why not teach and instruct their children how to be sex gods too? So they too can live poly amorous, or at least promiscuous, life styles? And why should the children not have sixsomes, or however many can fit in the bed? And why not include any of their school friends who want to enjoy some recreation and exercise? I mean how important or interesting is unrestricted uninhibited sex to teenagers? And who says it has to all be heterosexual? Or does that raise your phobic instincts?

Yeah, the children. Think about it. The logical outcome of this plot is ridiculous, and in reality, most likely very tragic. Cancer would be the least likely of the diseases they would have to deal with. Not sorry to spoil your fun. But thanks for the effort.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Well written. I can see a relationship like they had lasting for life. I doubt many could resist, regardless of their gender.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Glad it worked out for them. Greg should have been married to Jeri, but Lotte and Tom likely would have split up from too much open marriage crap. Greg was not a swapper. He fell in love with Jeri and swapped so he could be with her. I think he was a bit of a hypocrite. In any event, had Greg allowed Dick and Jane to join, I think it would have all fallen apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Greg is my hero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderfully clever tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, wrong Lit. category.

Should have been under Useless piece of crap and wasted time category.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

so did these ppl just get married to have sex with each other? idk i didnt see any love or any other emotion but lust here. that being said it is a porn site lol. sure is a weird reason to get married though

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Gotta Almighty this is boring. I mean just tedious and boring and obvious and obvious and offered no surprises

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Interesting plot. I doubt that it was realistic given having to raise children and dealing with conflicts, but thanks for the effort.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
How many writers use predictive text

I think many of the mistakes in using the wrong word are because of laziness in using predictive text

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

disagree with anonymous below. Children are remarkably adaptable and accepting, though at some point they will need to know facts and details. But again, they will handle it

I was in a throuple relationship for a number of years with a husband and wife who had a daughter. She was accustomed to seeing the three of us together and even sleeping (not fucking) together. At such time as she became sexually aware as a teen, she confronted the three of us together and then each of us separately.

When she realized it was healthy and consensual, she accepted it, and even teased her mom about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Swapping partners ? I think they got blown away by the trade winds ! If you wanna win the powerball you hafta play the Lotte !

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Another

Not my cup of tea

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate that it is the figment of the authors imagination and well written, it seems implausible that such a relationship could have survived beyond its formative years. At some point emotions, such as jealousy, angst, even some feelings of insecurity would have reared their head, especially in the husbands minds.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Taking loving Wives to a literal place.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

I liked it because it was well developed and different. I plan to read more of your work and added you to my favorites. Thanks

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Different from your usual, and very good. The basic story was developed very well. Not so sure about the community leaving them alone. The US has become intolerant and judgmental. It only takes one loudmouth to destroy people who just want to be left alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While a good story about Loving Wives, the problem with Lotte was too disconcerting! She had two dicks and still wanted more!!!! Greg was the morals filter for the group. Jeri became that way to soothe Greg. Tom was an alley cat and would fuck anything at anytime. The thing about turning 40 or 50 or any age older seems to be a story line/plot way too often! A middle-aged woman falling for a younger guy just because she believes his shit over her husbands' attention is similar to believing that all black men have big dicks! Ever been in a gym shower room, it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The polyamory plot was good but the cheating and lying to a spouse has been way tooooooooo overworked!!!!! Try something new!!!! Think outside the box!!!!!! Be original!!!!! AND for WhoGivesAShit - if you don't live in the U.S., don't knock it!!!! We've pulled your asses out the fire too many times to have you say such stupid shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just go back on the dole and keep quiet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of good elements to work with. Not sure introducing an illness was positive in story development.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

As a 70's year old person, this was enjoyable. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Children are relegated to a meaningless status in these marriages. The reason for this is the fact the four adults are selfish and immature individuals who are obsessed by their own desires. They have neither the inclination nor the ability to put the needs of others before their own pleasure and self interest. It is both sad and pathetic to see them confused by their lack of satisfaction as they age.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Four stars… I love the couple names. 😂🤪

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I can see that this could happen, nice idea as a story, good character choice, I particularly liked how you managed to make them just that bit different from each other and make it work, nice writing

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
Wonderful story!

Really good dialogue, entertaining plot, and good characters. A real winner.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It wasn't actually said

But I think Greg's concern might have been the more couples that joined their group the way they were doing it, the less time each would spend with their own spouse and that is when problems could occur.

Be hard for this to work in real life I think and it would only take one person not being happy or getting jealous and it could all become a mess.

The "having a baby with the other husband" idea was a huge risk.

usaretusaret10 months ago

While I found the story very well written, I believe in actuality it to be untenable. But nicely done and to younger generations then mine (pre-boomer) probably very real.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 month ago

Couldn’t give you the 5 stars this deserved because of the program but you got them. Good story, well written. I liked the sharing and how well it was handled. When a story raises possibilities in your mind it proves the author did a good job. Keep up the good work. MtM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous