Friends and Lovers

Story Info
Two couples marry.
15.6k words
4.06
29.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

FRIENDS AND LOVERS

Charlotte and Greg Pinkney had been married two years when they bought a house in the suburbs. It was a three bedroom, two bath 'starter' home that came close to breaking them financially. Then Greg got a raise and promotion, and they achieved some financial comfort.

The house was an end unit in a row of similar places. They had one set of next-door neighbors, and on the other side were woods and a stream. The neighbors had been there for a year when Lotte and Greg moved in. They were Tom and Jeri Souris.

Lotte was a nice looking blonde, tall and maybe a little overweight. Blue eyes and a sparking personality. Greg had loved her from the first time they met in college. Greg was a man of ordinary size, two inches under six feet and slim. He had sandy hair, and sincere brown eyes. Despite his ordinary looks and size, he had successfully wooed Lotte at school. He'd taken her away from a soccer player by paying her attention on a daily basis. Also, they had meshed sexually. Lotte was okay with the soccer guy, who was better in bed than the other guys she'd had. His name was Brady, and he was a goalie, big and outgoing. But in bed he was unimaginative. Very straightforward and self-involved.

So, when Greg had started his determined campaign to get her, she paid him attention. He was lively, smart, funny and he could dance. Also, she found out, despite his slim build, he was strong. And he lasted a long time. And, what's more, he recovered very quickly. He was a natural.

Greg wasn't an innocent when he met Lotte. He had been the recipient of some 'instruction' in how to please a woman. That came from a neighbor of his at home - a thirty-seven-year-old divorcee named Emma Smith. She seduced him at his high school graduation party. Right under the nose of his parents, a month after he turned eighteen. She danced with him, a slow dance. She whispered in his ear for him to slip away and come in her backdoor. (No, not that way - yet.)

So, Greg did enter her back door, where she met him without any clothes. Soon, he was also without any clothes. Emma made him come within two minutes by sucking his rather hefty cock. She was pleasantly surprised by his girth. When he'd come once - a prodigious amount which even she could not swallow completely - she took him upstairs to her bedroom. There she slowly sucked him some more, then mounted him when he was erect. He held out for several orgasms from her. She loved his wide cock.

That started his education, which continued unabated until he left for school - rather reluctantly. Emma was an excellent teacher, who excelled in maintaining her student's interest.

So, Greg was able to provide various coeds with highly satisfactory sex. And he learned more with each one. By the time he met Lotte, in the spring, he was quite accomplished. He was also good at getting women into bed, mainly due to his confidence. His reputation regarding sex was impeccable, and widespread.

When Greg started after Lotte, she did make inquiries about him, asking some sisters from Psi Phi. Greg got rave reviews. So, they were soon a couple. She found out then about his virtues as a sex partner. Found out the hard way.

Still, they were freshmen, and had a lot to experience. They had a discussion about that, and it was decided that they could see other people. This was decided toward the end of the year, when both would go back home for seven weeks. Greg was very much looking forward to the seven weeks, because of Mrs. Emma Smith. He remained faithful to Lotte until they left for home. Lotte also remained true to Greg, although she went out with two other guys, once each. Neither one got too far beyond a kiss, although one of those kisses was hot, hot.

When Greg got home, he said 'Hi' to his folks and then visited Emma. Emma made him very happy. Greg's folks had a good idea what happened between Greg and Emma. But they had discussed it and decided to turn a blind eye. They were far from prudish, those two. Very far.

Greg was working construction that summer, on a nearby school building. He was a general laborer, and made good money. His workday ended at four, and he would visit Emma every weekday evening for one to two hours. On the weekends, Greg dated. Emma allowed him to use her 'au pair' apartment above the detached garage. The understanding was that she'd get him weeknights, and he'd have others Saturday, and Sunday (after church).

That really suited Greg. It also suited the three local women he dated on weekends. All were single women, in their twenties. Greg was hit on by married women, but he had a hard rule about that - not happening. Greg's reputation spread further with each spread of the legs in the garage apartment.

The thing Greg had was that he paid very careful attention to the needs and desires of his partner - whoever that was. Emma taught him that. And she benefitted from his absorption in the lessons.

Alas, in late August, it was time to return to school. Greg and Lotte had corresponded by email and text. Lotte knew about Mrs. Smith. And Greg knew about the three young men she dated over the summer. Each of them was a little jealous. But what could they say, since they, themselves, were playing the field.

Greg had made a good deal of money that summer, and rented a room just off campus for his sophomore year. He and Lotte discussed how they would arrange their lives.

Lotte had a dorm room. And when she wanted sex with Greg, they had his place. And he had his place for sex with other women. But Lotte had to scrounge for places to entertain other guys. Unless those guys had their own places. One such was Professor McDonald - Mack. He was about forty, dark, average size all around. He invited Lotte to his place after a class she was taking from him - Modern American Lit. He was not married, then. She stayed the night. She liked him, and she had a good time. But Greg was better in bed.

In fact, of all the men she'd had, Greg was the best. And after he'd worked construction all summer, he was even stronger than in freshman year. He could pick her up and fuck her standing in the middle of the floor. And she was no lightweight. She'd asked one of her larger partners to try it - a football guy. He was big and brawny. But they were lucky to escape without broken bones. Just bruises.

Because of this conclusion about Greg - that he was the best of the bunch in bed - Lotte tried to consider whether she needed other men. They'd agreed. And it was easy for her to find men, if not to find a place to fuck them. But the thing was - not only was Greg a stud in disguise, he was smart, laughed a lot with her, and they liked the same books and music. She was developing deeper feelings for him. Lotte was not a woman to dilly-dally, once she decided something.

She went to Greg's apartment one Saturday evening. Normally, her nights with him were Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. But this Saturday, she knew his date had become ill. She went over and jumped his bones. She was very aggressive about it, shoving him into his own apartment when he opened the door. She was dressed to be undressed, and dropped her lone garment to the ground so fast that Greg had the impression that it had magically disappeared. She backed him right into the bedroom, and onto the bed. In truth, he offered very little resistance. He was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. She had his dick out from the side of the shorts and into her mouth seconds after his back hit the bed. When he was erect, which didn't take long, she shoved him further onto his own bed and mounted him, impaling herself and humping frantically. She stuck her tongue into his mouth, in and out. She fucked him like an animal, and he responded like that. It came to a crashing mutual climax in only a couple of minutes.

When the sex subsided, Greg asked, "What?"

She smiled at him, still on top. "I decided I like you best of anyone. I only want you. No one else." He got hard again when she said that. He'd always liked her the best - well, except for Mrs. Smith. But he wasn't thinking of Mrs. Smith now.

He said, "Okay. Well, not exactly the best time to discuss the future." He thrust himself into her. She moaned. He took that as agreement. He flipped her over and fucked her missionary for quite a while.

The two were exclusive for the remainder of their college years. (Much to Emma Smith's dismay.) They married in June after they graduated. So, when they moved into their new house, they'd been together for over five years.

Tom and Jeri were also a good-looking couple. He more than she. Jeri was 5'4", quite slim, with brown hair and brown eyes. He best feature was a pretty, girl-next-door face. And, she was a tiger in bed. Not the girl next door at all. Unless next door was a brothel. Or a sorority house.

Tom was 6'2", muscular, with sandy hair and blue eyes. He and Jeri had been married for four years. They knew each other before then, in school, but never hooked up. Jeri had a few guys she liked to entertain. Tom was flooded with offers, and accepted a good number of them.

He was twenty-seven and she a year younger when Greg and Lotte moved in next door. All through school she had avoided Tom, because he was from her home town, and she'd heard that he liked to kiss and tell. That all ended at the end of their senior year. (She graduated in three years.) They were at an off-campus party when Jeri decided that Tom was now fair game. She knew that he was there stag, and she had come with a female friend. She decided to see what he could do for her. She knew what she could do for him. To him, really.

She had had two glasses of wine, and had seen him down two shots. She moved in on him before he got too plastered to fuck. She waltzed up to him and took his arm. She looked up at him out of the side of her pretty face, and smiled. He got her message right away. In truth he had always wondered why she hadn't come after him before. But.....here she was now.

He allowed her to lead him to her place, nearby. They had no sooner closed the door when she went after him, hammer and tong, losing her thong. She was on him, kissing him and tugging at his pants. He fell back on a couch. He was very excited. No woman had ever been quite so bold with him as she was now.

And that night she knocked his socks off, among other items of clothing. She was at him, never letting him even catch a breath, for four hours. Deflation. Inflation. Deflation. Inflation. Not just economic concepts.

Tom was overwhelmed by Jeri. Back in their hometown she seemed like such a mousy little girl. Who could have known? He had never had a woman like this before. She was amazing, always keeping him aroused. One time she got him to the edge and then backed off. She did this three times before she let him come. He felt.....used. But well used.

When she finally let him sleep, he was grateful, as he drifted away in a state of exhausted bliss. She woke him up at seven-thirty with a fabulous blow job. When he came, she swallowed it all. Then she sat on his face and had several orgasms.

They showered, and she made him eggs and toast.

She said, "Well, Tom, you certainly measure up. I can say that for sure."

"I'm so happy you had a good time. I...I...never had a night like that. The morning was spectacular, too. You're by far the sexiest woman I've ever been with. Can I move in?"

"Nah. Not now. I'd kill you in a few weeks. Drain the life right out of you." She was smiling, but he felt uneasy.

"Tell you what. You can come over once a week. Next Friday night. We'll see. Maybe you can stay the weekend."

"Sounds good to me, Jeri. Very good."

When Tom left, Jeri thought about the night. She was very happy with Tom, sexually. And, he seemed like a nice enough guy, although not as bright as some. She felt as if he would fit into her life. He was big all over, very muscular and strong, and he had a very short recovery time. She believed that he would make a good living, somehow. She could guide him in that. His major was geology. She'd have to see how that could be used, commercially.

Jeri was amazed, then, at how she seemed to be planning for a future with Tom. She wondered how long it would take for her to get him to marry her. And if she did marry him, would she take his name? It was a tough decision. Her current surname was Bilt. If she took his, mostly no one would know enough to laugh. Unless they were from France. Or Quebec.

It turned out that they married on the same June date as Greg and Charlotte, only a year earlier. It was a nice wedding, and the honeymoon in the Bahamas was spectacular - in bed and out. Paid for by their folks as a wedding present.

Jeri got Tom an entry level job at USGS, in Virginia. She was an economics and finance major, and started work for an investment firm with offices nearby where Tom worked. Right off she was making good money. They bought a house located between their jobs.

When Greg and Lotte moved in next door, they didn't have much with them. They pulled up in a U-Haul truck and started to unload. The house was much bigger than their apartment had been. Tom and Jeri came over to help carry. Jeri and Lotte knew each other from work. Lotte was selling financial products for Jeri's firm. Lotte had lost some baby fat and was a stunning woman. She was a very good salesperson. Jeri designed many of the products Lotte was selling. These were bundled income flow products from various sources - mortgages, REIT trusts, and some lesser ones. At work they knew each other, but didn't interact much. However, Jeri had tipped Lotte off about the house. Greg was working at an accounting firm about twelve miles away from the new house. So, it was perfect. But expensive, as mentioned.

The two couples became very close over the first year they lived next door to each other. Jeri, Tom and Lotte carpooled to work most of the time. Sometimes Jeri had to work late. Her job was quite intense at times. When that happened, Tom and Lotte rode home, and Greg would roll around later and pick up Jeri, if she was ready. He got off later, and had to fight traffic to get home.

The four of them often socialized, as a foursome, or in the neighborhood. Two years into the friendship, Jeri got pregnant. And, Lotte was pregnant three months later. Neither woman took much time off before giving birth. Jeri took off two weeks after Jessica was born. Then she worked from home for a while. Tom had moved up one notch at USGS. But he still had a nine to five job. Greg's hours were less regular, and that presented a problem when young Brian came along. Lotte needed to be physically present to sell things. She went back to work part time after a month. She also hit the gym to shed some weight she'd gained during her pregnancy.

Greg and Lotte were trying to decide whether he should start his own firm. He believed that he could soon get up enough business to pay the mortgage. And he'd be around in the day for young Brian. There were discussing this at dinner with Tom and Jeri, when Jeri offered to refer some clients to Greg. They had a specific discussion of how that would work.

Jeri's offer shoved Greg enough toward going on his own that he decided to do it. In the ensuing weeks, Greg resigned his job, and set up an office in the house. Jeri brought several prospective clients by, and Greg was off on his own. A house father. His income dipped for a while, but then his business picked up and the money was okay again.

He found taking care of Brian to be interesting, but a little intrusive. Lotte, however, took over when she came home. Greg would have already had cooking started. It was all working out.

One day when Brian was sleeping, Jeri dropped by. She was working at home that day, and she brought Jessica with her. Jeri had her phone and took a business call. Greg cradled Jessica while that was happening. Jeri ended up staying the whole day. She brought her work computer over, and set up in the living room. When she was busy, Greg saw to Jessica. And when Greg was on a call, Jeri went to get Brian, crying upstairs.

At the end of the day, Greg said, "Jeri, you know this worked out. You can come by and work here when you're working at home."

"Maybe we'll give it a try. Better two of us than one in each house."

They did that. It allowed Jeri to be at home more, and allowed Greg to get more done. Tom and Lotte carpooled to and from work.

Jeri and Greg also decided to pool the cooking. Each weekend they'd discuss the shopping for the next week. They'd go to market early on a Saturday, while Tom and Lotte slept. Jeri would lay out the menus for dinner and lunch. They were both good cooks, and shared the duty. When Lotte and Tom got home, they'd all eat at Greg and Lotte's kitchen table. Then Lotte and Tom would play with the babies while the others cleaned up. Tom and Jeri would take Jessica home around eight.

Weekends were different. Tom and Jeri liked to go on hikes. Lotte didn't like that so much, so she and Greg would often work around the house, or go to the park. They all liked tennis and would often play of a weekend. But Monday morning, Tom and Lotte would be off, while Greg and Jeri set up for work and child care. Eighteen months passed like that. Both children were walking. Jessica was actually running. Greg's business was fine. Jeri was working almost all the time from home, maybe going into the office once every two weeks. Greg would cover those days.

Tom and Lotte got to know each other fairly well from the carpool. But Greg and Jeri were very close. They spent so much time together, and saw to each other's child, as well as dinner.

One day Jeri spoke to Greg, while the toddlers were in the back yard.

"We've become like spouses, Greg. Me and you. Almost like spouses."

"I know. Except.....not."

Then they stared at each other. They were the plain two of the foursome. Lotte and Tom were lookers. Greg and Jeri were okay.

Each of them had thoughts about the other. What it would be like to have sex. Sleep over. That day they discussed it.

Greg said, "Lotte and I are okay, you know. I suspect you and Tom are also good for each other in the sack."

"Yes. But I'm...we've become so close. I'm curious. More than curious. We could use nap time to explore."

Greg said, "I don't know, Jer. It would be cheating. I want it, but I don't want to cheat."

"Let's swap. Me and you. Tom and Lotte. One weekend. See what happens."

"Jeez. Maybe. How would we bring it up?"

"Let's think it over. Maybe we flirt more than we already do."

Jeri stood up. Greg was next to her. Jeri pulled him to herself and kissed him, a sexual kiss. A long one. When they broke it off, they were both completely aroused.

Greg tore himself away and walked into the yard. Jeri went inside to check on the kids.

Lotte was selling a lot of product now, and was out earning Greg. Jeri had always out earned Tom. Neither family was too poor to employ help with the children. But Greg and Jeri didn't want that.

On the Sunday after the kiss, Jeri and Lotte were out shopping for clothes. Lotte said, "Jeri, I wonder, you know, how you feel about Greg. The two of you are together all the time. Like you're married." Lotte was restless, and she was attracted to Tom.

"True. If you want the whole truth, I'd like to have him in bed. What about you and Tom?"

"Oh. Well....he's so big and handsome. Any woman would like to take him for a spin. What about it?"

"How would we do it? I mean, maybe they wouldn't go for it. I'm not in your league, in the looks department."

"You surely know what Greg would say, girl. I bet you've talked about it."

"Ummmm. Well, yes."

"Hah!"

"I kissed him. Friday. It was hot, but he ran away after."

"Ohhh. Can I kiss Tom, then?"

"As long as you don't cheat. Fuck without permission. Or kiss his dick."

demander
demander
1,493 Followers