Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn." She smiled at Jeri.

The two guys hadn't discussed their marital sex lives. But the women....well, they knew a lot of detail about the other's husband. And what he was like in the clinch. And that made them curious.

Jeri knew that Greg regularly made Lotte into a helpless mass of orgasmic bliss. Lotte had described it to her. It sounded like what she did to Tom. It made her wet. Probably Lotte shouldn't have been so graphically descriptive. (Women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man.) Women talk more, though. They can't help it.

Lotte said, "Maybe we should back off. Or maybe we should flirt some next weekend. What do you say?"

"I want your husband, Lotte. That's just a fact. I'm with him all day, and I do recall things you said about him. So....I'm for anything that gets me into his bed. Or him into mine. You get equal time with Tom. He's big. You'll enjoy him - after you get used to it."

"Hmm. I really cannot see how it could be better for me than Greg. But, big may be worth a try. I only think that it might be very risky."

"Why?" Jeri was probing to see what Lotte might allow.

"Greg takes the wedding vows seriously. He...he made me promise, apart from the ceremony."

"Ahh. I see. You're worried that if we do it, he'll feel different about...marriage. It might screw up the deal."

"Yes. What about Tom?"

"Tom's a tomcat. He'd be happy as a clam to fuck you. To mix my animal metaphors, or similes maybe. As it is, I have to nail him to the mattress a few times a week. Maybe you could relieve some of that. Not that it's unpleasant." Jeri smiled.

"I think we should have you guys over next weekend. Saturday. We could dance, you know, after dinner. Slow dances. See what happens."

"Kids could go to my mom's for the night."

"Maybe for the weekend?"

"Ooooh. Big plans, eh?"

"I was a girl scout. Always be prepared. Then we could start Friday."

Jeri looked a shade apprehensive. "I believe we're getting ahead of ourselves. Maybe Greg won't go for it. He said he would. But when we kissed, he ran. He may run again."

"Here's what. We'll do the dinner and dance Friday night, but not push too far unless he's into it big time. Then if we don't swap that night, I'll discuss it with him in bed. Maybe while I'm on top." Lotte giggled.

"Before or after he comes?"

"After. See if he gets hard again. Thinking about fucking you."

"Oh, Jesus, Lotte. You're positively Machiavellian. But....I mean, Greg and I are together like spouses all week. If we start fucking....."

Lotte laughed. "You could have him Monday through Thursday. I get him back Friday night for the weekend. But I get the big cock all week."

"That's way out there. Stop. We only plan for this weekend."

So that's what they did. Lotte and Tom carpooled all week, and Lotte flirted with him a bit. Not too much.

Greg and Jeri had their normal weekly schedule. They knew that the kids were to be away on the weekend. On Monday, Jeri told Greg that the two women were interested in a swap. At least one night.

Greg said, "I don't know, Jeri. I'm afraid about what could happen. The way things are now is convenient for all of us. But you and I are way closer than Tom and Lotte. I have to confess that.....well....if we weren't married to others, I'd propose in a second."

Jeri's eyes watered. She knew that - if they weren't married and Greg proposed - she'd accept, gleefully. She said, "Oh, Greg. Oh. Maybe it is too dangerous. I love Tom."

"And I love Lotte. And I love you. There it is."

She moved to him and hugged him for a long time. That hug wasn't really a sexual one. It was better, or worse. It was a loving hug.

Jeri stepped back from the hug. Greg stepped to her and kissed her. That kiss was purely sexual. And it was hot. This woman had heat. When it ended, Greg didn't run away. Jessica started crying in the other room. Greg went to see to her. Jeri half collapsed on the couch. Brian then joined the crying chorus. She went to him. Calmed him down.

The two women spoke on Wednesday after work. Jeri told Lotte that she believed that Greg would agree to the swap. Lotte was happy. She was looking forward to it. Something different.

She said, "Should one of us discuss it with Tom? I've been semi-vamping him in the car."

"Yeah. Three of us know. Only fair to clue him in. I'll do it tonight. But no jumping the gun in the car."

"Well, if anyone has the open chance to jump the gun, it's you and my man."

"We won't. A promise from me to you."

Lotte said, "I believe our husbands are going to be busy, even before Friday."

"Let's not wear them out before the big dance."

When Lotte and Tom came home that Friday, Jeri had already dropped off the toddlers at her mom's house.

It was dinner at seven. Everyone showered up. There was a real tension all around.

Dress was casual. The men were wearing shorts and collared T-shirts. Jeri had a light-weight dress and sandals. Lotte wore a more formal dress, short, with heels. She also had make-up and looked more as if she was headed out to a date.

Greg grilled, salmon, asparagus, and rice. Cupcakes for dessert. No one ate very much. Lotte led Tom out to the living room for some dancing. A slow dance. Greg and Jeri followed. Jeri wasn't sure that Greg would go along, even then. Tom and Lotte were already body to body, just swaying. Greg looked at his wife and buddy.

He whispered to Jeri, "I can't do it. Just...it's not right. Not now. I'm going to cut in."

Greg went over and tapped Tom on the shoulder. He said, "Not happening, Tom. I'd like to dance with Lotte."

Tom and Lotte froze. Jeri only watched from across the room. Tom looked at Greg. He still had Lotte clutched to him. She wasn't moving away.

She said, "Greg, I thought you wanted this. I want it. The rest of us want it." She stepped back from Tom.

Greg said, "It isn't right. If you're not satisfied with me, we can deal with that. But not like this."

Tom said, "I know you want Jeri. And she wants you."

"Tom, it would ruin my marriage. Maybe it already has. I hope not. I always saw Lotte as all in for me. Now....."

Jeri said, "Everyone calm down a little. This had to be unanimous. It isn't. So, it won't happen."

But Lotte said, "I am all in for you. Why would this mess that up?"

"Because you'd be fucking another man. Simple as that. Married and fucking another man."

That silenced her. In fact, there was a total silence for a few seconds - which felt like an hour.

Jeri broke it. "Thanks for the wonderful meal, Greg." She took Tom by the elbow, and he followed her.

Greg said, "You're welcome. I apologize to you two, and Lotte as well, I guess."

"No apologies needed. Maybe it's we three that should apologize."

"No, Jeri. You know I was so tempted. You know why. I thought I could......"

Tom said, "Could what? Avoid jealousy. I'm jealous. Of you. You're like Jeri's husband. Except for sex."

Greg nodded, "That's true. But if sex was added, where would that lead. I love Lotte. Don't want to lose her." A small sob came with that last sentence.

Lotte went to him, hugged him. She said nothing. Just hugged him. Another silence.

Jeri broke it again. "Tom, let's go home and go to bed. Maybe you're disappointed now. But later, you won't be."

The two of them left.

Lotte and Greg went to the kitchen and cleaned up from dinner. They didn't say much. Each of them was lost in thought about the evening's non-event.

When all the dishes were in the dishwasher, and food put away, Lotte led Greg to the living room, where slow music was still playing softly. She pulled him in for a dance. Then another. Not saying much, swaying.

Greg took her on the couch. Over the back of the couch, to be exact. It was one of their favorite fucks. Lotte liked it especially because her clit rubbed on the upholstery as Greg fucked her from behind. She hadn't disrobed. He pushed her panties aside, unzipped and went at it. Moans came from her.

"Oooo....Ohhhh yes. Fuck me...." She came hard. But Greg kept on, and she had a series of mighty orgasms before he pumped into her. When he did, he spun her around, kissed her and picked her up. He carried her upstairs and fucked her from behind. He was insatiable, thinking of Jeri.

The second mating ended, and they were both sated.

Lotte said, "I'm sorry, Greg."

"Lotte, you don't have to be sorry. Jeri and I spoke about this before she talked to you. I wanted her. But...."

"You're really in love with her. That doesn't mean you don't love me. But also her."

"So, if we started having sex, it would be like we were married. Not the same as you and Tom"

"We'd be fuck buddies. Having fun while you were with your other wife."

"I just couldn't....I wasn't raised that way. I rationalized. But I always knew it wasn't right."

"You know, Jeri thought you'd probably pull out."

"Oh, no! I would never have pulled out."

Lotte laughed. They fell asleep.

Tom and Jeri had their usual hot sex that Friday. Jeri was correct that she could mollify Tom. They didn't have a true discussion of the non-swap. Tom was not a dunce. But he wasn't very verbal, or analytical. He liked rock chopping, and he was a good bureaucrat.

Jeri called Lotte in the morning, and they agreed to have separate Saturdays. Then they'd have a cookout Sunday.

Jeri and Tom hiked up a mountain. Greg took Lotte shopping, and then out dancing that evening.

Sunday at four the four reconvened on Jeri and Tom's patio. The kids were back, and played in the yard.

There was some tension. Jeri asked, "Is everyone okay with just doing what we've been doing? Because it's working out great on a practical level."

Lotte smiled, "Okay with me." Tom and Greg looked at each other. Their okays were simultaneous.

And so, on Monday morning Jeri and Greg had the kids, as usual, and Tom and Lotte carpooled. It went on that way for a while. Then Lotte got pregnant, and, two months later Jeri did as well. These were planned. Each couple wanted more kids. Jeri and Greg were a little apprehensive about raising two more. However, they were good at it, had a routine, and knew they could handle it.

Lotte delivered baby Cindy and Jeri had Joseph, ninety days after. Lotte went back to work after six weeks, and Jeri hardly missed a beat, working mostly from Greg and Lotte's house. The infants managed to get on a similar schedule, more or less. But daytime life at Greg and Lotte's house was quite a bit more hectic than when there were only two children.

One day, after Brian and Jessica started crying at the same time as the babies, it took almost two hours for the adults to settle the kids down.

When peace returned, Jeri said, "Maybe we should get someone in."

"I was thinking about that. Let's give this another month, see what happens."

"Okay. Maybe only one bad day."

The bad days came about once a week. The two of them discussed the situation with Tom and Lotte. But the decision was up to Jeri and Greg. They hemmed and hawed around for two weeks.

One Tuesday when all four kids were asleep, they sat and discussed it.

Jeri said, "Why are we reluctant to get someone? We can both afford it."

"I....I believe that it would disrupt things between the two of us. And, for me, I don't want that. I like it - you being my day wife."

"Oh. Oh, I see. You're right. And, I believe that ends the discussion of help. Now, to start a new one, I'm all out in love with you. There it is, Greg."

Greg stood up. Jeri stood up and they moved toward each other. They hugged, and they kissed. The kiss started out as a 'loving' one. That lasted a few seconds. Then it was a whole lot more. Greg had a raging hard on, and Jeri stuck her tongue in his mouth.

Baby Cindy started to cry, and Joseph joined her in seconds. Jeri and Greg broke the kiss, and rushed to see to the infants.

However, they both knew that they had to continue the 'discussion.' And Greg insisted on bringing in the spouses. All four sat down at dinner out on the patio between the houses, after bedtime the next day.

Jeri laid out the discussion (not the 'discussion') about getting help, and what they'd concluded. She said, "It doesn't mean that I love Tom less."

Greg said, "Or that I love Lotte less. But....."

Lotte said, "The two of you want a full relationship, somehow."

Tom was a little bewildered. "What does that mean? Full."

Jeri said, "Sex."

Tom said, "We tried that. Greg couldn't. So, it didn't work."

Jeri replied, "I have some thoughts."

Lotte looked at her, warily. "Go on."

"I propose that one day a week, maybe Wednesday, I sleep over here, and Lotte sleeps at our house. That way, you know, there wouldn't be this dancing, and swapping in the same venue - almost."

Lotte said, "So, you think it would be like any regular night, put the kids to bed, go to bed. Then fuck like animals. On Wednesday."

Jeri laughed. "That IS kind of what I was hoping for. After a while, it might become routine."

Tom said, "It's weird. But....I like it." He was looking right at Lotte then.

Jeri knew he had the hots for Lotte. Not like she had the hots for Greg, though.

Lotte said, "I can see some shoals ahead. But....probably that can be avoided, with enough insight from all of us."

She paused. Then said, "Also, the kids will catch on. We can be careful, but they'll understand."

Jeri said, "They sort of understand now. The way it is with Greg and me all day."

Lotte sighed. The she said, "Today IS Wednesday." She was getting hot thinking about it. She stood up, took Tom's hand and led him inside the house - Greg and Lotte's house.

Greg didn't get up then. He and Jeri sat for a few minutes. Then, almost as one, they got up and went over to her house.

Tom and Lotte wasted no time. By the time Lotte turned around by her bed, Tom had his shoes off, and his shirt was coming off as well. Lotte dropped to her knees and helped him with his shorts, and then she pulled his underwear down. Out popped his big dick. She was thrilled, and immediately started kissing it, and licking under it. He had his hands on either side of her head as she sucked him into her mouth. His cock was longer and wider than Greg's. And he was bigger overall. He was rock hard in her mouth.

She let him go, stepped back and stripped for him. He thought that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She watched him take off his underwear. They looked each other over. Then Lotte lay down on the bed, spread her legs and beckoned Tom.

"Fuck me, please. Go slow at first. You're so big."

He did go slow. But she had little difficulty with his size. Soon he was pumping her in a frenzy, provoking her own frenzy. She started having orgasms on his large cock. After a few, he started to feel the surge. He went faster, and even deeper. Lotte was now having a truly intense orgasm, and yet felt him spurting into her.

When she recovered, after their climaxes, she was thrilled. Sex with Tom was different, and great. She moved down and sucked him erect again. She kept on sucking, licking, mouthing his balls. He came into her mouth.

He was ready again in thirty minutes. This time she was on top, and more used to his size. She again had a great time, as did Tom. That was it for the night. They were both asleep by midnight.

Jeri and Greg were another matter. They started out kissing softly. But Jeri had other ideas. Maybe later for the loving fuck. She stuck her tongue as far down his throat as she could. He shoved her onto the bed. He stood over her and took off his clothes. He pulled her up when he was naked.

"Strip for me." He lay on the bed to watch. She slowly took everything off, humming as she did, and dancing around. When she was naked, she started rubbing her clit.

Greg said, 'That's my job." He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He attacked her with his tongue, and fingers. Jeri came fast and hard. Tom never did anything like this. Lotte once described it to her. She hadn't done it justice. When her orgasms subsided, she started slowly licking Greg's cock. She was happy with the size. It wasn't as big as Tom's, but not small either. Briefly she wondered how Lotte would cope with Tom. Very briefly, though. Jeri had great technique with her mouth and tongue. She got Greg almost to eruption, then slacked off, and pressed low on his dick, so he couldn't. She did that several times. Greg was alternately in bliss and agony.

"Jeri, let me come. Oh, please."

"Not quite yet." She pressed on him.

"I'm going to fuck you now. You have to hold off until I come. The penalty for failure would be severe."

She mounted him and began moving up and down on him. Slow, slower, squeeze. Slow, slower, squeeze. He caught the rhythm. She leaned over and put her tongue into his mouth, same rhythm. He was floating. Her squeezing got harder, and the rhythm got faster. Incrementally faster.

He moaned. "Faster. Faster."

She slowly picked up her pace. He moaned some more.

Then she suddenly went ballistic on him, humping him, and squeezing hard. He felt it coming, now. He tried to hold back. He grabbed her arms. It built up, squeeze. Then he felt her pulsing out an orgasm and he erupted. Like nothing before. He saw stars.

He regained himself and saw that Jeri was collapsed next to him. She smiled at him.

"Did you like it?"

"Oh. I cannot tell a lie. It was the best. It's a wonder to me that Tom is alive."

"He doesn't get that so much. I don't want to kill him." She laughed.

"How about me?"

"You reacted very well. I believe you can take a lot of that. Tom can never hold it in that long. I make him lick me until I come."

"In a few minutes, I want to show you something."

She smiled lazily at him. "I can't wait."

What he showed her was something he learned from a woman at college, who had been studying in India.

Jeri sat on his lap, with his cock inside her, hard. He started a slow chant. He felt her relax. He was deep inside her, and he chanted, emptying his mind, and leaving his sensations all in his dick. Jeri was lulled. She started a series of small orgasms, provoked when Greg made a subtle move that rubbed her the right way.

After a lifetime, Greg started to move inside her, like a real fuck. She felt him tense up. He started coming deep into her, and she had an intense orgasm as he did that. Yet it was all so relaxed. When they finished, she looked at the clock. Two a.m. He had screwed her for nearly two hours. If you could call it screwing.

The two of them lapsed into sleep soon after. But they were awakened at six. Crying toddler. Jeri went. Greg showered, and went to cook. Soft boiled eggs and toast.

They got the kids up, and took them over to Greg and Lotte's house with the eggs and bread. Tom and Lotte came downstairs, bringing Greg's two.

Tom looked fine, elated even. Lotte, if not outright pensive, didn't seem as enthused. But Tom really didn't notice that. Greg and Jeri did. Breakfast went well, and the kids were going off to a park with Lotte's mom and dad.

Tom and Lotte went off to work. That left Jeri and Greg alone. They went upstairs right away. Spent ninety minutes there. Then they put the sheets in the wash, remade the bed and made lunch for Lotte's folks and the four kids.

Nap time saw them each work, and then all four kids woke up about three. The babies had to be fed.

When Tom and Lotte got back that evening, Jeri and Greg had a very nice dinner ready. Filet, roasted potatoes, and a spinach salad with avocado. The four kids were occupied. The oldest two played very well together, although Jessica was bossy. The babies weren't infants anymore. But not toddlers either. They had to be watched, but there was a corral of sorts out in the back, where they could move and be observed. Greg's idea.