Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dishes were cleared, Lotte asked the table, "Well, I had a good time. And I'm sure Tom did as well."

Jeri said, "I believe the same could be said for me and Greg." Greg nodded his agreement.

He said, "So, does that make the first time a success, to be repeated?"

Three heads nodded. Tom had a big smile.

Greg said, "And, no hard feelings?"

Jeri said, "Well, I don't know about Lotte, but hard feelings were the point for me."

Chuckles. But Greg persisted, looking at Tom. "Tom, are we okay?"

Tom said, "Yes. I mean, when I think of it - you and Jeri - sometimes I get...annoyed. But then I think of Lotte. I'm not annoyed anymore."

Jeri said, "My thought is to leave it at Wednesdays. Just see how things shake out."

They all agreed. So, it being Thursday, Jeri and Tom took their kids home to bed.

Greg put his two down, after Lotte fed the little one.

Then they sat on the patio, with wine.

Greg asked, "Lotte, I noticed when you two came over this morning, Tom looked very happy and you....less so."

"I was satisfied. I mean, sexually. But - and I don't mean this for you to get a swelled head - he's not you."

"Meaning?"

"He has a big dick, and it felt great, coming on it. But, that's what he has. You make me come as hard and more. So, I wasn't disappointed, but I would never agree to a permanent swap, even if it was just for sex."

Greg smiled. "That's good to hear."

Lotte said, "What about you and Jeri? I bet she was....well?"

"No lies. She was fantastic. You two have to be the top two women in the whole world, in bed."

Lotte had a big grin. "But who's number one?"

"You." Lotte smiled. "I knew you'd say that. But, thanks."

"You know, Lotte, you could teach Tom some of my...techniques."

"Ooooh. If he was a good pupil, he might exceed you some day. He has natural advantages."

"Now I'm worried. He can learn, but I can't suddenly grow."

"You know what? I think Jeri and you will find new things. New tricks. The two of you together are like some sort of sex lab. You have to promise to show me after."

"I promise."

"Now you have me all hot, Greg. What do you propose to do about that?"

She sashayed up the stairs.

**************

The Wednesday night swap arrangement continued for some time - over a year. It became a routine. The next year it moved to Tuesday and Wednesdays. It stayed that way for five years. The four of them were in something like a group marriage. The novelty wore off some. But they all had variety, and satisfaction. At least in part, the swaps had prevented big dead bedroom lulls that might have happened after childbirth.

Greg and Jeri were basically a married couple. They did the lion's share of the childcare and cooking as well. Now that the children all went to school in the day, they had alone time then. But it was on workdays, and they were usually busy. Jeri went to the office more, and Greg visited clients. They had agreed, after the first few weeks flush with lust, that they wouldn't have sex on days other than swap days, at night. That's why the swaps went to two days.

The two of them were wildly sexually compatible. They each knew enough to deemphasize that with their spouses. Besides, Tom and Lotte were also having a very good time. Lotte had taken to heart Greg's idea of teaching Tom how to get her off in different ways. Tom had taken the lessons well, and, despite having a somewhat rougher approach than Greg, had managed to completely satisfy Lotte most times they were together. Also, he still had his natural advantage.

One night when Jeri had Greg tied to the bed, and after she had teased him to the point of insanity, she mounted him and slowly moved up and down. Still teasing. She looked him right in the eye and said, "I went off the pill. I haven't let Tom come inside me for ten days. I'm fertile now. I'm not giving you any choice." She humped him, then - up and down.

Greg was thrilled to his very core with the idea that he was going to impregnate Jeri. He moaned when she said what she said. He responded immediately, thrusting as hard as his restraints would allow. Jeri felt him explode inside her, right into her fertile womb. She had an orgasm so intense that she fell, faint, onto her man's chest. It took minutes for their breathing to slow. There were no words.

Some time passed and Jeri said, "I'll be proud to have your baby. I'll be a full wife to you, like I am to Tom."

"I love you, Jeri. You didn't have to tie me down."

"But I like to tie you down!" She gave a little chuckle. "You're helpless to resist me."

"You don't have to tie me down for that, either." He was erect again, inside her.

She started slowly fucking herself on him. Squishing sounds. This lasted for several minutes, before she picked up her pace and had another orgasm. Not the passing out kind, but good. Then another. One of Greg's strengths was that he recovered quickly and stayed hard a long time, after coming the first time. Jeri (and Lotte, too) loved this, fucking themselves on Greg's cock when they knew he wasn't going soft any time soon.

Eventually Greg came again, and Jeri let him loose. They lay there in the bed, in each other's arms.

Greg said, "Does anyone else know your plan?"

"Lotte knows. She approved. She doesn't want another child. She knows that you do."

"Tom? I mean, you're his wife."

"I spoke to him about our foursome, and children. I never said anything direct about it. But I started....satisfying him in other ways. I think he got the message."

"Has he...will he complain? When you're pregnant?"

"No. You know, he and Lotte have also become very close. They love each other. All of us have two spouses. For real, it's weird."

"You know what'll be strange? Where will this child sleep? And what...who will he call Dad? Or she?"

"I'll be nursing. The baby will be with me - wherever I am - for a while. We can get to the names later."

"You know, right now, our kids have a big extended family. People have noticed, at their schools, and other places."

"Yeah. Like on back to school night." She laughed. She'd gone to Brian's back to school conference with Greg one year, because Lotte was travelling. The teacher, Ms. Dolan, was confused at first. But, she caught on. She was a cutie, too. Greg always liked her. If he didn't already have two wives.....

Other parents of kids in the community also noted the sharing of parental duties amongst the four. In point of fact, usually it was Greg and Jeri at the kiddie functions. Lotte and Tom attended more sporadically. They were not uninvolved. Just not as involved as their spouses.

Jeri missed her next period after the first two nights of procreative sex. Her test was positive. She made the announcement after the kids were down one Wednesday. All four of them were together on the patio of Greg's house.

Jeri said, "I'm pregnant."

Lotte and Tom smiled at her. Maybe Tom's smile was a little forced. Greg hugged her. Three of them had a drink. There was a toast.

Tom stood and lifted his beer, "To new life and new adventures."

The others clinked glasses, and drank.

Then Tom said, "Also, to me being able to fuck my wife again!" He was smiling. That night, even though it was a Wednesday, Jeri went home with Tom.

She was on a mission. She overpowered him with her lust. They went at it several times, with an intensity that had been lacking. Tom was happy and satisfied. Jeri, too.

Meanwhile Lotte and Greg had a nice time, and then talked.

Lotte said, "Who's going to the birth classes?"

"Me. Or maybe we switch off. I want to go, but he can as well."

"Who's name on the birth certificate?"

"Mine. No lies."

Tom did attend some of the birth classes. Jeri liked that. Some of the people at the classes wondered. 'Let'em.' That's what Jeri thought.

And....the ultrasound revealed....twins.

Greg had been there for that procedure, and he was delighted. A later one revealed a boy and a girl.

Jeri had the babies right on time. It wasn't a difficult delivery. Greg was there, and Tom and Lotte as well, just outside. The medical staff, which included some people who knew the couples, were already aware of the anomaly. Greg's name went on the birth certificate.

But all four of them got to hold the babies later that day. Michael and Michelle.

The twins fit into the foursome arrangement just as the other kids had done. Jeri and Greg were the stay at home parents, working from Greg's house. Then the twins would go to Jeri's house for the night. Often, at the start, Greg slept there and Tom stayed with Lotte.

The other four children had gotten used to house switching, and had no issue with seeing any of the four of them in the morning, for breakfast and to go off to school.

After Jeri finished breast feeding the babies, nearly a year later, sometimes Lotte and Tom would see to them. Really, like the other four, the twins grew up with two sets of parents. And two houses, once they were old enough to sleep over. They were five years younger than the youngest of their half siblings, and seven years younger that the oldest two. They called Jeri mom and Greg dad. Tom was pop, and Lotte Lolo. That last was because Michael used it for her and it became a habit to all of them.

There were no more children for the foursome. Life moved on, and the community easily got used to the unusual, but understated, arrangements between the four adults and their six children.

Sexual sharing was the norm, but became less structured. Also, once the twins were off to school, the four adults began to have.....foursomes. The idea of all of them sleeping in the same bed was too unsettling for many years.

But Lotte wanted to watch. Watch Jeri and Greg. Wanted Greg to see her get fucked by Tom. She would bring it up from time to time. Jeri never minded, but thought the guys might get jealous.....or, if not outright jealousy, get very uncomfortable. Even after all the years of sharing.

Lotte was determined. One Saturday evening, all six kids were off at summer camps. The four adults were drinking in the living room of Tom and Jeri's house. Lotte had come prepared. After some small talk, and a game of penny poker, Lotte simply stood up and took off her dress. Right over her head. She had nothing on underneath. She twirled. The she walked over to Tom, who was sitting on a settee. He was....stunned, when she reached into his gym shorts and pulled out his cock. He was erect in seconds after she sucked him. She shoved him down and straddled him. She slowly lowered herself onto him. He didn't protest. She knew he was kind of shy. But she fucked him dry in about six minutes, and had a big orgasm as he came inside her.

Greg and Jeri just watched. But Jeri started fooling with Greg's dick. When their spouses completed the semi-public sex, Jeri stood up and stripped. Lotte clapped for her.

"Go, girl. Take that man!"

Greg took his own clothes off. He shoved Jeri over a low-slung chair, with her ass in the air. He rubbed her clit and entered her. Their position allowed their own spouses to see what was going on. Greg fucked Jeri hard, and she was rubbing into the back of the upholstered chair. Her breasts were swaying lewdly and she was holding herself up on the arms of the chair. Greg was pumping and Jeri was coming, over and over. The novelty of being fucked in front of her husband and friend was extra stimulation. Finally, Greg deposited a big load up inside her.

Tom was watching, but Lotte had started fondling him. She whispered to him, "Go fuck your wife. She needs more. She needs your big cock, now."

Tom took up her suggestion. He stepped behind Jeri, and quickly entered her. He was taller, and his angle was different. Jeri responded almost instantly to his size. She screamed out another orgasm, and Tom came then as well.

Lotte and Greg watched this. Lotte got to her knees in front of him, and sucked his cock clean. Greg saw, not for the first time, what a wanton slut she was, when aroused.

After that, they all went upstairs and went to the big king bed. The sex continued for a while. But they were not youngsters anymore, and all of the fell asleep.

The foursomes were exciting to all four, and so they continued, in one form or another. At times, when one of them was on a trip or at some overnight work function, the other three would share a bed.

The women were happy to do the mini-orgies. So were both men.

As time progressed, Brian and Jessica went off to college. The twins were in high school, and the middle two also at university.

Lotte began to question her looks. She was forty-nine, just like the rest of the foursome. They had aged. But Lotte seemed to feel it more. She was still a stunningly good-looking woman. But she remembered what she had been. Tom and Greg were still fit and randy. Jeri seemed not to have aged much at all. She was also fit and randy. Lotte had a little extra weight, though. Her selling had kept her from the gym on some weeks.

Lotte went back to the gym - took the time off work for that. She hired a personal trainer. His name was Rod Dickson. He was a dark-haired six-footer and cut. He had abs, pecs, and all the other showy muscles. Lotte liked him quite a bit, but he was only twenty-seven. A couple of years older than her oldest child. Brian, by the way, was married and had a child on the way. That was another source of Lotte's subtle dismay. She was going to be a grandmother.

She talked to Rod about her family, without being too explicit. Rod told her that she would be the world's most beautiful grandmother. Lotte liked that a lot. In fact, she liked Rod a lot. All the women at the gym liked him. He had a great smile, and an easy demeanor. And he was cut.

Lotte went to her training sessions two days a week, in the afternoon. One day, about a month into the sessions, Jeri dropped by to see Rod. Lotte had spoken to Jeri about Rod and the training regimen. In fact, she had lost weight and looked fantastic.

Jeri watched the training session from outside of the room, through a big glass window. She saw that Rod was handsy with Lotte, and that Lotte was flirting with him. Not quite shamelessly flirting, but still.

Jeri was there, waiting, when Lotte and Rod came out from the personal training room. They were completely absorbed in a conversation about Gandhi. Go figure.

As they walked by, Jeri said, "Gandhi? As in the skinny guy in a diaper?"

Lotte looked away from Rod. When she saw Jeri, she blushed.

Rod said, "Yeah. He's a hero of mine. Skinny or not. I'm Rod."

Jeri said, "I know. Lotte has talked about you. I'm Jeri."

"Are you a member here?"

"Yes. I come mostly on the weekends. Maybe you don't work then."

"I do work weekdays. Are you Lotte's buddy?"

Lotte said, "Friends forever. That's us."

Jeri said, "We share. You know, we live next door."

Rod looked...quizzical. "Share?"

Jeri said, "No secrets.......I think."

Lotte blushed again. "No secrets, Jer."

Jeri said, "Good to see you, Rod. I can see why Lotte's doing so well."

Rod blushed.

Jeri thought to herself, 'Too much blushing.'

She waved at them and walked over to the ellipticals.

Rod and Lotte parted with a small hug.

Lotte waved to Jeri and went toward the showers. Rod had another session, with a guy this time.

Jeri was willing to bet that Rod's clientele did not include very many guys.

That evening when the two women had a moment by themselves, Jeri asked Lotte, "What's up with Rod? Other than his rod."

"Oh, Jeri. I only flirt with him. He's gotten me into great shape, restored my self-confidence."

"How?" Jeri really wondered how far Lotte might go. She was pretty sure how far Rod would go. She saw them together. Rod was attracted. She didn't think that it was just him keeping clientele by flirting.

"What do you mean? I haven't...."

"More to the point, what have you done, Lotte? And what would be next?"

"I met him for lunch one day. Not much happened. I've been thinking about having him for dinner. I'm sure he'd be filling. Maybe you could join us." She gave a salacious smile.

"Oh, Lotte. We have it good now. Please, please don't ruin it. It's not every woman who has two husbands."

"Why would it ruin what we have? We're not monogamous."

"Well, we're duogamous. If that's a word. We have to be faithful to.....our two husbands."

"Why? And, what's more, why would they find out? I'd be discrete. I only want to prove to myself that I can get a hunky guy."

"You know that already. You have two."

"A younger hunk."

"Lotte, look at yourself. You're beautiful. Way better looking than me. For God's sake, very few men would turn you down. The gay ones. Some of them at least."

Lotte laughed, but she was flattered. She said, "Okay. I'll back off. But he's still my trainer."

"Be careful. I know you."

"I won't. I mean I'll be careful."

Jeri let it go. But she decided to keep an eye on the situation. After all, keeping an eye on Rod wouldn't be unpleasant.

So, Jeri began dropping by the gym when Lotte was having her lessons. She'd watch from an elliptical. It got her into even better shape.

One thing she noticed was that Rod really knew how to do his job. She should have known from seeing Lotte's new body. But seeing him work with Lotte allowed her to see a fairly sophisticated approach to exercise. Lotte was not only getting fit, in an aerobic sense, but she was getting more limber and...athletic. He had her moving and diving around. Moving her feet, arms, all sorts of off-the-wall things.

Jeri was forty-nine and approaching fifty. She'd been feeling stiff, sometimes. Slower to react to things.

She decided to see if Rod had an opening. He did. The gay guy who trained after Lotte had given up on seducing Rod. Jeri took his slot. Two days a week, right after Lotte.

Now, not only was Jeri watching Lotte, but Lotte was watching Jeri's sessions. She saw that Rod was equally handsy with Jeri. And she saw that Jeri....sometimes responded. Just like Lotte did.

Jeri admitted to herself right away that she was attracted to Rod. But, as opposed to Lotte, she knew that she'd never do it with him. She didn't even really flirt. Just sometimes.

The two of them discussed Rod at home. Greg overheard them talking. He was unsettled by what he heard. He thought that his two wives might be tempted. When he considered it, it made sense. They were coming up on a milestone birthday. He knew Lotte had been down in the dumps about it. Jeri not so much. But he thought that each of them was getting regular sex, from two guys. So, they wouldn't stray....would they?

The two women were open about their training sessions,, and joked about their hunky trainer, even in front of their husbands. Yet....that didn't assuage Greg's uneasiness.

Rod was increasingly attracted to both women. They were old, for sure. But hot. And, he thought it might be safe to have them, since they were older and wouldn't fall in love with him, like some of the younger women did. Even the married ones. Especially the married ones. As a younger man, he had lost a job because a young married woman had fallen hard for him and decided to leave her husband. Not what he had in mind. He got fired. She got divorced and shafted. Not only by him.

So, he'd stopped altogether seducing clients. He only flirted. But these two were a different thing entirely. Older and hot.

He dreamed about fucking both of them, together. Having them double team him.

He had an idea. One day, after Lotte's session, when Jeri had come into the room, he said, "Lotte, why don't you stay? You can both get your training together. Double the value."

Jeri had no complaint, and Lotte stayed. Over the next two weeks, and four sessions, Rod put on his best effort to seduce the women. They knew it, too. Especially Jeri.