Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,496 Followers

They talked about it at home one day. Jeri said, "Rod's working hard to fuck us. Both of us."

Lotte smiled. "Sure is. Feels good to be wanted."

"How long can we string him along?"

"Who said we're stringing him along? I'm up for it."

"No, Lotte. We're having fun. And I'm getting into better shape. But no way I cheat on my husbands."

"Yet, you keep going back."

"He is tempting. But....just no."

"Why not once? We take him....both of us. Well, we let him take us. Just once."

"Lotte, I WILL NOT CHEAT!" She shouted it. Greg heard from his office window. He waited about ten minutes and went downstairs.

The two women were on the patio, still talking. He watched. They were not pleasant to each other.

Tom was out, so Greg walked out onto the patio. The talking stopped.

Greg looked at them. Both of them looked down. Greg was aware of the joint Rod sessions at the gym.

He said, "If either one of you, or both, mess with Rod anymore, I'll get a divorce. And walk away from you, Jeri, if you do it. How could you even consider it?"

Lotte said, "He's so hot. Young. He wants me. He wants us. What's the harm?"

Greg said absolutely nothing. He looked from one to the other, for a considerable time. Neither could look back at him after the first glance.

Always a master of timing, Tom walked out just then. He sensed tension.

He said, "What?"

Greg said, "They want to get fucked by the trainer at the gym. Well, Lotte does. Maybe Jeri won't do it. But she wants to do it."

Jeri said, "He is very tempting. But I assume you heard me shout."

"Yep. Lotte? Are we breaking up?"

"No, I don't want to split. I love you both. But....we already have....I mean....what's wrong with a new man, for a little while?"

Tom said, "You already have two. More than enough, I'd hope."

Greg added, "But apparently not."

Jeri said, "It's us getting old. Fucking fifty. This guy's not even thirty."

Greg said, "And both of us are almost fifty. I guess we're over as a married foursome."

Jeri spoke in a quavering voice, "I want what I want, but I won't do it. I'm quitting the training."

Tom and Greg looked at Lotte. She nodded. "Okay. I apologize. Can we go upstairs now?"

All four of them went to the king bed, where the guys worked hard to give the women their best. And their best was still very good. Lotte got double teamed, which she loved but seldom got. Jeri allowed it, right away. She knew Lotte was weaker, and needed more....help.

After, Greg thought that someday their best wouldn't be enough.

The women quit Rod's training sessions. He didn't take it well.

Lotte told him. He said, "What happened? We were going in a great direction."

Jeri said, "It was a direction we couldn't afford to take. If it's any consolation to you, we both wanted it bad. Just couldn't do it to our guys."

"But why not let them get some young women to make up for us playing? It would spice up all of your lives. Not to mention mine."

Lotte said, "I don't want one of my husbands fucking some young chick. That's why I can resist you. I thought of how I'd feel."

Rod was confused. "One of your husbands? One of how many?"

Jeri started to chuckle. "Two. As of now."

Rod said, "You're both weird. But sexy." He walked away. He needed to replace two hours of income.

That ended the Rod adventure. For the time being.

But Greg remained unsettled. He believed that, given the inevitability of aging, of some of them slowing down, another such situation might arise. He wondered how to.....ramp up the interest amongst the four. Interest in their collective life together.

Jeri had told him about Rod's parting suggestion - that the guys get younger women, and he gets their wives. She had rejected that immediately, and Lotte, too. Lotte, who had been willing to give herself to Rod - just once - was unwilling for either guy to get laid by a young hottie.

Greg was absolutely certain that he and Tom could get laid by good-looking women - younger, too. He knew of three attractive women who would jump into bed with him anytime he wanted them. And they'd be happy to take on Tom, as well. But he was not a cheater, and he basically believed in monogamy - ironically. He knew that his 'family' life was extremely unusual. He had given up on monogamy because he fell in love with Jeri. He had gone against what he believed so he could have her in his life, as a second wife. Now he wondered about the idea of opening up more, bringing in others, if only to keep things from blowing up.

In truth, although maybe it would spice things up, he thought it would kill the foursome, in the end. There were also six 'kids' to consider. They all knew what was what with their parents' love life. Greg thought that if they opened up, the stability that their children had now, albeit an unusual stability, would be hurt, maybe destroyed.

Finally, the idea of some young stud fucking either of his wives made Greg sick. And the idea of him screwing another woman, although interesting, was nowhere near interesting enough to cause him to agree to open up.

He decided to see about other types of adventures. A joint vacation with lots of sex, and sights. Maybe to a Caribbean resort.

He talked it all over with Jeri when they were in bed that night. Jeri had come at him hard, and he had met her equally hard. Pounded her into a massive orgasm with a straight missionary fuck. He was always astounded by what they could do to each other. Nowadays it didn't happen as often, but it was there for them.

After they had settled a bit, Greg asked, "Jeri, did you really want to screw Rod?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. He's so.....built. I knew it would be fun. But wrong. I was never actually going to do it."

"And Lotte, too?"

"Oh, yes. She would have done it, but you intervened...."

"Other than just lust, can you explain?"

"Novelty. The four of us have been together, fucking each other, for well over twenty years. And before that, us girls only had our husbands. So, a long time without a new cock experience."

"I'm of the opinion that it could mess up everything we have - opening up. Well, opening more."

"Having a four person marriage hasn't messed us up."

"Jeri, if we were married, and only us, would you want a swap with a stranger?"

She thought a while. It was a very hypothetical question, since they had been a foursome for such a long time.

But she said, "I'd want to do avoid anything that might split us up. And, I know you. If I was fucking some stranger, or someone other than my husband, you'd....you might leave me."

"Do you think Tom and Lotte would go for an open arrangement? She gets to fuck Rod. He gets to fuck that secretary of his."

"Yes."

"So, like before, it's me that's standing for fidelity."

"No, baby, me, too." She gave him a loving kiss. Then she gave him a much different kiss. Then she took him from on top, kissing him all the while.

When they settled again, with her still on top, Greg asked, "If I agreed, do you think you'd enjoy it - fucking Rod?"

"I believe that I'd feel very guilty. So, maybe not. I'd also be very worried. You're the one I...the one I wouldn't ever want to lose."

Meanwhile, Lotte and Tom had a very satisfying time in bed that night as well. Lotte was thinking about Rod. Rod's rod. She'd been thinking about that during sex for a while now. Not every time. Sometimes.

When the sex abated, Lotte asked Tom, "Would you like to open up the marriage? You could fuck your secretary."

"Janine is a temptation. So...so tempting. But then Rod would get to fuck you and Jeri."

"You didn't mind when Greg fucked Jeri. Knocked her up. Why would Rod bother you?"

He said, "Well, if I got to screw Janine, maybe I could deal with it. Getting to fuck you was what convinced me about Greg."

Lotte sighed. "I don't believe Greg would ever go for opening up."

"Jeri probably wouldn't either."

"Jeri wanted Rod as much as I did. She maybe has a little more self-control. But she would have jumped at the chance. We're both scared of turning fifty and sliding down the hill. Plus...he's a stud. I hear, anyway."

"Jeri would turn it down, more because of her loving Greg. Kinda makes me feel bad. But you make up for that every time, Lotte. Every time. You're so beautiful." He kissed her.

The next week, Tom called a group discussion. As they were making dinner on the patio, there was a commotion from a house nearby. It was Mrs. O'Neal's house. She had watched their shenanigans for many years from her second story deck. But her house was sold and empty. She had moved to a home. When she was there, after her husband died, she'd sometimes hoot at them from her deck. She could see them on each of their patios, and in the hot tub, because of the curve on which the houses were built. They were used to her being a voyeur, and sometimes they'd do a show for her. She had binoculars on her deck.

Now, as they looked up, there was a young couple on the deck. They waved. All four of them waved back. Lotte walked over to the fence and spoke.

"Are you the new neighbors?"

"Yes." It was the woman, a good-looking brunette. "I'm Jane and this is my husband, Dick. We're gonna have the movers tomorrow."

Lotte invited them over. So much for the discussion.

Dick and Jane arrived carrying some beer. They were a couple in their early thirties, with no children yet. They were both lawyers.

Dick said, "Mrs. O'Neal told us that you guys have been her for a long time." He was a big guy, also dark haired. He looked strong and fit.

Greg started to laugh. He said, "And I bet that's not all she told you, eh?" He was looking at Jane when he said it.

She smiled. "No. Definitely not. What else she said was very.....intriguing."

Jeri said, smiling, "I bet. You know, we've been in the area for so long that some of our unusual...arrangements have become common knowledge. No one seems to mind."

Jane said, "No, we don't mind. Is it true that...well never mind. I'm too nosy."

Tom said, "Well, I'm married to.....Jeri. And Greg's married to Lotte. All together, we have six children. The youngest - Jeri and Greg's twins - are in college."

Dick asked, "Where?"

"Coleman. Both of them."

"My brother just graduated from there. A good school. Best for music."

"Yes. They went because of that."

Jane asked, "So, you have a group marriage? Really. That was true, what she said?"

Lotte said, "Yes. It's unusual. We each have two spouses."

Jane was looking back and forth between the two guys. "I see. I...." She was at a loss for words.

Jane said, "Well, I believe Dick and I will head out now. We have a big day tomorrow."

Greg said, "Are you staying in the house?"

"Yes. We moved some clothes and a bed in today."

Greg smiled directly at her. He was amusing himself. He said, "I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight. If there's anything you need, please just ask." His emphasis was on the 'anything.'

Jane actually blushed. She said, "Thanks." It was a weak voice. Dick led her out.

Lotte said, "I wonder if we'll be able to hear them."

Jeri said, "You were kinda cruel, Greg. That poor woman was so embarrassed."

Lotte said, "She wasn't embarrassed. She has the hots for our husbands. Mrs. O'Neal ratted us out. Maybe about a lot of stuff."

Tom said, "She sure is attractive. Greg maybe wasn't just playing her."

Lotte looked at him. She said, "I wonder, Tom, how big a cock Dick has."

Jeri started to laugh. She crowed, "I bet it's huge."

But Greg said, "If it's so big, why was she hot for us old guys?"

Tom said, "She probably has daddy issues. We could take advantage of that."

Lotte said, "Only if we get to see if Dick has mommy issues. Like Rod did."

That quieted them all down. They drifted off to bed. Tom went with Lotte again, and Greg with Jeri. That was the default arrangement now. Four or five days a week.

The next day, Greg helped Dick and Jane out with some of the move. They had movers, but that was only for getting the boxes into the proper rooms. It took about three hours, and Greg invited the two over for lunch. He had sandwich makings and salad greens. Jeri was there on the phone when they came in. She waved and finished her call as Greg made the sandwiches.

Greg asked, "How did you two meet?"

Jane said, "At school. Law school. We got married right after the bar exams. No big wedding. We had to study."

"And now what?" Jeri had walked into the kitchen.

"Dick has a job with Turner, Bates. I'm going to work for a firm that does real estate settlements, and related documents. We moved here from Pennsylvania."

"Jeri does financial things, and I work for myself, doing various accounts. Tom works for USGS and Lotte sells for Jeri's firm. We've been doing that for decades, with some small variations."

Dick said, "Is there a good gym around?"

Jeri said, "Sure. We all go. I can take you guys one evening."

They ate lunch. There were no more probing questions from the new neighbors.

Lotte was awakened at one am by the sounds of the two new neighbors in bed. They seem to have left the window open. Lotte also left hers open. The sounds were hot. Lots of 'fuck me, fuck me's.' Also, 'that's the spot...that's the spot!" Jane was quite vocal. Lotte almost woke Tom. Instead she masturbated quietly. He needed his sleep. Apparently unlike Dick. She realized that if Greg had been in bed with her, she'd have roused him.

Dick and Jane became fairly frequent visitors to either Lotte's or Jeri's house. They had a couple of dinners, and often came over after dinner. They both liked the hot tub. All four of the older people like to see them in the hot tub. When Mrs. O'Neal lived in their house, the hot tub was all nude territory. But, at first, everyone wore swim suits.

Jan had a very nice body, slim, tan and fit. Dick had muscles, and a bulge.

At dinner, after the third hot tub session, Lotte spoke up to the other three.

"I want to go back to naked hot tub." Everyone looked at her.

Jeri said, "You only want to see Dick's dick."

"You want to see it, too. Don't be sanctimonious."

Jeri smiled. "I never said I didn't. But, I wonder how our husbands would react to naked young people in the hot tub."

Greg said, "Badly, I can assure you. Right now, we all get along. If we do naked, some bad stuff could easily happen."

Lotte said, "What? Sex with the neighbors. Not unheard of with us four."

Jeri said, "They know our history. If we're all running around naked, they'll assume we want to fuck."

Tom asked, "Do we? Want to fuck them?"

Lotte said, "A show of hands. Who wants to fuck the neighbors?" She raised her hand.

Tom raised his hand. Jeri waited, looked at all of them. Then she raised her hand.

Greg folded his arms in front of himself.

Lotte looked at him. She said, "I know you want that woman. And, Greg, you'd tear her up."

He said, "How would it work? And how long would it last?"

Tom smiled, "I wouldn't last so long with Jane."

Greg glared at him. He kept his arms crossed.

Lotte said, "The two women would go with Dick. The two guys would go with Jane."

Greg smiled, "Who would get Spot?" That was their dog. Some old kids' book thing.

They laughed. But the discussion continued.

Greg said, "I always feel like the wet blanket. First Rod. Now this. Are you three not satisfied with what we have?"

Jeri said, "Are you?"

"Yes. I thought we all were. Especially you, Jeri."

Jeri said, "I'm content. But nothing's perfect, and you all know that Lotte and I hanker for...a new dick. Rod would probably have ended us. But these two more fit into our...style. So it might not be such a disruption."

Greg said, "Disease."

That stopped the discussion for some time. That one word.

He added, "If we fucked them, we'd have to wear condoms. Not only with them, either."

Greg's arms remained crossed in front of him. He believed that there was trouble brewing in his life.

Tom said, "They could get tested."

Greg looked at him. "We'd all have to be tested."

Lotte said, "Let's sleep on it. Like we slept on it with Rod." She got up and started for the stairs. They all flowed her.

Two hours later they all came down for some beer. A short session, for them.

There came a knock at the door. It was Jane, with Dick behind her. The both wore gym shorts and t-shirts.

Jane said, "We heard. I mean we heard some of your discussion about naked hot tub."

Dick said, "We weren't trying to eavesdrop. Well, not at first. I heard the word naked. It perked up my ears. Then we eavesdropped."

Jane said, "And then we can sometimes overhear from your bedroom."

Greg said, "No secrets?"

Jane said, "Maybe not. We talked it over. Until we heard you all fucking. Then we did other stuff. But.....we...are interested."

Lotte, Tom and Jeri looked at Greg. He said, "Not right now. We have further discussion to do before....we can make an offer."

Jane went right up to Greg. She pulled him in and kissed him, long and soft. She backed away and said, "Just so you know we're serious." Greg had an obvious erection. But he turned away and walked into the kitchen, through and out to the patio.

Dick asked, "Is it Greg that's....the hold up?"

Jeri said, "Basically, yes. There has to be unanimity. Right now, there isn't. Sorry. Your offer is an attractive one."

"Okay." Jane took Dick's hand and they left.

Tom said, "It could have happened right then. Damn. And she wants Greg bad."

Jeri said, "This could become a real problem. You guys have to promise not to do things on your own. Extra sex isn't important enough to fuck up our lives."

Lotte nodded, and Tom, too. She took him next door, and to bed.

Jeri went to see Greg on the patio. They kept their voices down.

She said, "Greg, if you can't handle this, then make it very clear to all of us. Then it'll fade."

"It won't fade if they keep coming over. But I like them. They don't mean harm. They're revved up by our....promiscuous lifestyle."

Jeri was truly worried. Her desire for playful sex was nowhere near enough to risk Greg.

She said, "Greg, can you give an ordered explanation of why this would bother you so much? Because, before, it bothered you and worked out."

'We're not going to marry Dick and Jane. And, to be frank, Lotte's easy agreement to have sex with other guys bothers me."

"She wouldn't cheat."

"She was gonna cheat with Rod. If not for you, she would have done it. Fuck, you wanted to do it."

"Okay. It's the fifty thing. With me, and partly with her."

Things simmered along for two weeks, with Dick and Jane only coming over three times, and always with clothes.

Then, one night in the third week, all six of them were on the patio when Lotte dropped her dress and was totally naked. She got into the tub. She looked at the rest of them.

Jane took off her suit. She got into the tub across from Lotte.

Tom and Dick looked around. Greg was apparently livid. He had his fists balled up. Dick was the biggest of them, but Tom was almost his size. Dick dropped his trunks. His cock swayed. It was impressive. Tom hesitated, but joined them.

Greg said, "Lotte. You're my wife. Please get out of that tub and come inside."

"No, Greg. You need to give a little."

Jeri was standing next to Greg. He looked at her. He said, tightly, "I'm leaving. You have a choice."

She took his hand, and the two of them walked inside. This was all at Lotte and Greg's house, but Greg had mostly been sleeping at Jeri's. Lotte was afraid, when Greg left. She thought he'd go for it.

Big Dick was sitting right next to her, with his big dick erect. Tom was next to Jane, but Jane was looking at Greg leaving.

Lotte got up and ran into the house after Greg and Jeri. She shouted at them as they were headed out the door.

demander
demander
1,496 Followers