All Comments on 'Friends and Lovers Ch. 02'

by RDRocket

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YAWN

I couldn't even finish the first page I was so bored!

mcollectmcollectalmost 10 years ago
anonymous

Dimwit maybe you should start with the first chapter! BTW great continuation RD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confusion

I thought Jack was going to connect with Asti -- what happened? Can they still resolve this and get together? I would give Jack some hair for that masculine chest too.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
in my opinion

for the benefit of confused. I think the author is doing a swell job of showing how complex relationships can be in such a complicated environment as a university.

There is the term LUG, lesbian until graduation, for women who want to be able to concentrate on their studies without all the eruptive testosterone driven hysterics of relations with boys still learning how to become men. Yet still have some sort of social life with sex when desired.

Kate as a Third Year just wants a mature Fuck Buddy. As a mature man Jack wants a long-term relationship but he is only a First Year. Kate will be gone before he is even half-way through uni.

There is still plenty of time for the author to weave a storyline putting Jack and Astrid together as a committed couple.

Or not....the authors inspiration will direct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A

mad magazine story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finish the story, you lazy ass.

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2over 7 years ago
More, goddamnit...More.

Nice set up. Good protagonists, great premises, full of promise. Now get to work and, if not finish is, don't be a tease and give the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still Waiting

Really wish you’d finish this story. Great read thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous