Friends and Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,401 Followers

She moved beneath him, pressing her hips against him to ease the heat that radiated from between her legs. The ache was exquisite, her need growing more urgent as she felt his erection surge and strengthen.

She felt his hand on her knee and then slowly, so damn slowly, he begin to trail his fingers up along the inside of her thighs, which parted so easily at his gentle persuasion. His touch was electric, yet soft and sensual, and wherever his fingers played she felt a fiery tingle that made her shiver. Finally his fingers trailed delicately over her soft curls, teasing her, tantalizing her, until she cried softly, silently begging him to touch her most sensitive place.

With a smile that she could feel more than see, his fingers slipped into her slick warmth and she cried out, a spasm of pleasure overwhelming her. He silenced her cry with his mouth, his tongue tangling with hers while his fingers slipped deeply inside her and stroked, as languidly and rhythmically as she was stroking him.

"Oh God...." she cried, writhing at the pleasure of his fingers sliding slowly in and out of her, then pulling out to trail up higher and caress her folds. When his fingers danced over her clit she arched her back, her breath leaving her in a gasp. The electricity of his touch, so gentle and sensuous, sent spasms of pleasure rippling through her. He didn't hurry the pace, just stroked her with an even, sensual rhythm as he kissed her. He was holding her, his arm surrounding her, pressing his body to hers, his mouth never far from her lips, her neck, her ear, his eyes never far from hers. She had never felt so close to someone, so protected in his arms, so cherished and adored.

His fingers dipped down to enter her again and his thumb continued the slow, exquisite torture above. Just when she thought she'd go over the edge he'd pull away, pause, caress a different part of her and send her on the upward spiral again and again, or slide his fingers into her over and over while his thumb swirled and caressed and rubbed, driving her mad with an aching desire. He smiled down at her, nipped at her lips, pressed his forehead to hers and trailed kisses down her eyelids, her cheeks, until claiming her mouth again, his tongue mimicking the sweet, sensuous motion of his fingers and thumb.

He grew rock hard in her hand as she moaned with each breath, as she came closer and closer to the edge. She could feel him restraining himself, wanting only to pleasure her, anticipating her climax. But it wasn't she wanted. On a ragged breath she stopped his hand.

"I want you," she said urgently. "Please, baby..fuck me."

He gazed at her, teetering on a moment of indecision. His chest rose and fell sharply with his laboured breath, and he brought a trembling hand up to her hip and gripped her, holding her, moving to settle between her legs and pausing at her entrance. He looked down at her with such uncertainty it made her heart ache.

"Please, I want you inside me." Her voice dropped to a whisper so urgent she hardly recognized it herself. "Please don't make me beg."

And whatever strength he had left vanished.

"Baby..." He moved forward and slid into her, a breathless throaty sound of pure male pleasure escaping his lips. "Oh my God...."

He paused for a moment, looking down at her with heavy-lidded desire, visibly enjoying the new sensation of being so deep inside her. She was slick and hot, more than ready for him, and as her body adjusted to him, to the exquisite, aching stretch he was causing, she squirmed beneath him on a moan of primal pleasure. He pulled out slowly, torturously, and slid himself in again, filling her completely.

She closed her eyes and moaned, gripping his ass as he lifted her hips up to him, angling her so he could fill her more deeply. He began to thrust, slowly, rhythmically, his hips moving sensuously, making her muscles tighten around him as he plunged into her again and again, their movements coming so easily, so naturally, so deliciously slowly.

She lifted her legs to wrap them around him, loving the way it tilted her back so that his every thrust felt deeper, felt like it was reaching new depths of pleasure in her.

He ran his hand possessively along her leg, pausing to look down at their joined bodies as he thrust into her. He raised himself up, his arms braced on other side of her to keep his weight off her, and moved so he could thrust more freely, more quickly, building the tempo. He pressed his lips to her forehead gently as he drove into her, his breath ragged, panting, hers matching his intensity and need.

She could feel him getting close, nearing the edge of his own release, and he slowed, lowering his head to nuzzle her neck as the rhythm of his hips paused, and then resumed again, more slowly this time, building again, savouring her body the way his lips had savoured her mouth, the way his tongue had devoured her breasts. His arm slid around her back again, holding her, lifting her up to him as he took her breast in his mouth and teased it with his tongue. His mouth was hungrier this time, sucking her nipple, flicking his tongue over it with such abandon that she felt it in her core. His passion was growing, and she could sense that his desire to be slow and tender with her was losing the battle against his raw primitive need.

She gripped him, lost in the dizzying sensations he was causing in her. His mouth on her, his hand roaming over her, gripping her ass as he thrust into her in a relentless rhythm. She was limp in his embrace, held in place for him to possess, to plunder, to pleasure. She had never been held like that before, and the primal intensity of it, the feeling of being so completely owned by his desire, overwhelmed her. She was his, completely, her body as loose as a rag doll in his arms. She gripped his straining arms as he sent pleasure coursing through her, gripping her as he thrust and withdrew, plunged and pulled out, drove into her over and over again in breathless ecstasy.

Waves of pleasure grew stronger and stronger in her, pushing her towards the ultimate pleasure, building with increasing urgency as his rhythm grew faster and harder. He groaned as he kissed her neck, her collarbone, her breast, and drove himself into her with such exquisite need. She gripped his buttocks, feeling the powerful muscles contracting with each thrust, drawing him deeper into her. When he tore away from her lips and looked down into her eyes she felt the waves rise, growing stronger and higher and faster until with a shattered cry she came, trembling as the pleasure spasmed through her.

His eyes never left hers as he thrust into her, groaning from the exquisite pleasure of her spasming pussy. She was so incredibly tight, gripping his cock as she came, milking him as he struggled to last just a moment longer, lost in the heaven of her hot, wet heat. Her cries of pleasure echoed throughout the darkened room and when she whispered his name on a soft, sweet whimper he found his own release, jetting into her over and over again as he cried out in an agony of pleasure and a torrent, a chorus, of her name.

Finally, finally, his hips slowed and he lowered his head and kissed her gently, sensuously, as softly as he had when he had first pulled her down to him. Then he lowered his head to her neck and let himself rest there, lying against her, his heart thundering, his breath ragged and heavy. She lowered her legs from around his waist and wrapped her arms around him instead, cradling him to her. She rested her head against the top of his and felt her own breath slowing, her own heartbeat returning to normal. His cock was still hard inside her and he shuddered as she clenched around him,

"God, you're incredible." He exhaled a long, deep breath

He rose up and kissed her, shuddering with each aftershock as his cock surged inside her. She could feel her inner muscles clenching around him, not releasing him yet, teasing the last drops of pleasure from him. He lay his head down against her again, breathing out a sigh that was both release and contentment as the last tremors rippled through him. She loved this feeling, this sensation of his body trembling with the afterglow of pleasure, pleasure she had given him, just as her body was tingling from the intense pleasure he had given her.

He held her to him, sliding out of her slowly, and shifted slightly so that she fit against him perfectly, settling into the warmth and comfort his arms encircling her.

"Incredible," he whispered again, pressing his lips to her temple and leaving them there for a long minute before letting go.

"I'm so glad you stayed over," she said quietly, kissing the soft skin of his neck.

He stilled for a moment, and she looked up at him, trying to read whatever might be revealed in his eyes. In the darkness they were inscrutable, until he leaned closer and bumped her cheek with his nose before lightly pressing his lips to hers for a sweet, soulful kiss.

"So does this mean we're not friends anymore?" he asked, in between luscious nips at her lips.

"I'd say this makes us best friends," she said sleepily, unable to resist his slow, savouring kisses.

She felt his smile as he kissed her languidly, with deliberate slowness, each kiss deepening into something more intimate than the last. Finally his lips stilled and she felt him fall asleep beside her, his breathing soft and slow.

She wanted to stay awake, to freeze this moment in time, to make it last. She wished she could lay there forever, tucked in beside him, their bodies curled together. But even as she tried to stay awake, gently caressing the arm that draped over her protectively. she gradually succumbed to a peaceful, contented sleep.

Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,401 Followers
12