All Comments on 'Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 03'

by Ph03n1x028

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't Listen

Don't listen to the haters. All they do is hate on anything in the "Loving Wives" section, because it somehow goes against their puritanical values. Yet here they are, on an erotica site... reading about cheating/shared wives.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

It has nothing to do with being "puritanical." If we're puritanical, why are we on an erotic story site! While not my thing, I have no issue with swinging, swapping and open marriages.

/

I don't happen to like cheaters. Is that "puritanical?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Don't Listen

Funny, despite your venom towards others for having a negative opinion about the story, you said nothing about the story itself. They commented on the story, but you commented on them. So, how are THEY the haters?

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Needs some work

Your sentence structure needs some work as your paragraphs are frequently made up of sentences with sort of a jerky, helter skelter rhythm that are a bit problematic to read. When you go back and edit after writing a story, try reading it aloud.

That said, there is a hot story under the writing and I look forward to watching your style develop. Don't take most of the comments to heart, some of these folks were feverishly stroking their micro-penises (while reading to the very end) at the thought of telling you how much they hate your LW story... In the LW category. This is the only category I've seen where guys go in and bitch because the they hate the story because of its subject matter while it's exactly where it's supposed to be. Some people can't differentiate between their kinks and squicks and whether a story is actually well written. Your writing needs work but the most important person to please is yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Double vaginal/anal penetration time! Get all four cocks in at once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Respect ?? ...

this story started out as a bit of a strange storyline, strange in that the wife has to have sex with the 3 blokes (not capable of picking up a partner?), but its about friends looking out for each other, ok

Lauren & Daniel are a bit apprehensive about it but decide to precede, keeping that in mind they decide to chuck lauren in the deep end, gangbang.

From there I lost respect for Daniel.

I get him staying out of the room the first time BUT, getting them to lock him out??

Ok he makes the decision that if he has secong thoughts he has hampered his ability to stop things BUT what about if your wife has second thoughts, you cant rescue her if the 3 guys wont back off

Then I lost respect for Lauren she gives up her butt after denying her husband anal

Then after finding out her husband was locked out she dont at least go check he is still ok with it and at least climb into bed to sleep the rest of the night with him.

Then I lost respect for the mates, after the mates and Lauren decide they are all going to move it together after thier good mate Daniel shared his wife with them they dont allow him the chance of being the alpha male by keeping the master bed for the married couple.

As far as decisions go Daniel has been relegated to the bottom

Nice guys finish last.

Nothing wrong with the way the author writes other than by the time we got to the end of the second chapter I had lost respect for all the characters, third chapter was very erotic but by then I didnt like anyone in the story.

gdetroyergdetroyerabout 3 years ago
I could see it all happening

Wonderful . Waiting for "To be continued..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPh03n1x028@Ph03n1x028
A straight guy that is obsessed with writing about a single woman taking on multiple males. However, all current and future stories are written in a not-so-strandard theme: love I'm working on the final chapter for Friends Become More Than Friends. Also working on a new sto...