Friends Can "Play": On Sunday

Story Info
Mitch and Shawn a few too many beers, started "showing off".
1.4k words
4.16
4.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you wear jockstraps," I asked Mitch.

"What's wrong with that," he said curtly, stating his girlfriend Jamie was completely fine with it.

I don't know how he and I came up with this part of our conversation on a Sunday as we were watching football. Perhaps the beer and brats got to us while either of us weren't around our women (I had Trina as my girlfriend at the time), but the talk unraveled more as it continued.

"Bro, how many you've boned in your lifetime? Like, tell me an approximate number of times you've entered vagina, " I asked.

"Sooooo, where are these inquiries coming from? Shawn, I mean really, what are we talking about," Mitch asked.

I could tell he was either agitated or a little uncomfortable, and I started to change the subject but he flipped the script.

"How would you feel if I started asking you these questions," he asked.

"No type of way. My body count has to be in the 30s, maybe 40s," I said.

I being 35, black and inducted into a fraternity my junior year of college, the numbers probably should've been higher, but in some of those 'bodies,' I was in a monogamous relationship, albeit at times we indulged in a third joining us.

"Those stitches of pussy were included in the count," I told him.

I explained this to Mitch unabashedly. He looked spooked.

"What," I asked.

"That dick been is well traveled, " he said with a giggle.

"I mean, what can I say? I'm a good looking brother," I told him.

And I was as I didn't have gray hairs or a gut, just a fine six foot two, 190 frame that ran 10 miles three times a week, and took in quality food in succinct amounts daily. Mitch was the buff brother between us, as he could've been slightly shorter at six feet, but had to have been stacked at 230 lbs. of pure muscle. He was much darker in complexion than myself, but carried naturally pearly whites in his mouth that always lit up a room.

"When's the last time you been tested, bro," he asked.

"Two weeks ago," I told him, advising him I go once a month.

The game we were watching would spill into halftime as I got up to get another brew.

"You ever trot to the gym Shawn," he asked.

"I don't. I just run wherever, usually near where there's water," I told him.

I of course had my back to him, but somehow felt his eyes scanning me. I opened the refrigerator and bent over as I was reaching for more beers, as he spoke more of us working out.

"I bet with your long frame, you'd get a good amount of weight on a bar," he said. "Are you flexible?"

"I am, or could be," I said to him, walking back into the living room with my hands full.

I handed him a beer then noticed his smile at the corner of my eye, so I looked at him to see that he was looking at me, smiling, not saying a word in a brief, yet awkward moment. I'd sit down, and the game would resume, with us both of us stretched out on my couches, and quiet.

"Shawn, I hear you as far as your numbers of women you've infiltrated. Can I ask brother, why such a high amount," he asked.

This is where I became annoyed, and he sensed it.

"No really, I understand, but I don't understand," he added.

"The way pussy curves around the base of this ding ding, or the feeling of a pair of fat lips on it is amazing," I told him. "I don't get how you wear a jockstrap though. There, does that help?"

"Gotta always be ready, brother," he said. "Hell, I'm wearing one right now. And yes, I'm satisfied."

He stood up and pulled his pants down as my jaw dropped.

"What's the matter," he asked after a small chuckle.

I thought I was packing at seven inches, but Mitch had a tree branch hanging from his body. How could women take that? How could a woman not scream when he entered her completely, and he not catch a charge?

"The women love a big dick," he said of his monstrous 10 inch pecker. "I pulled mine out, now let's see yours. Need to know why all these bitches seen magnetic to you."

I thought about the thickness in his prick, from base to head, and how perfect it looked. I was halfway embarrassed as i wasn't hanging like him, but stood up anyway, pulling down my sweats.

"Someone's hard," he said as it flopped out.

I looked down at it proudly then noticed he was quiet again. Before I truly noticed it he was hovering under me, not touching me, but close enough.

"So what, you acting like you wanna suck it," I said jokingly.

He wasn't smiling. In fact, he looked serious.

"You really do want to put your mouth on me," I asked.

The look in his eyes said "yes," as they changed from jubilation to hunger in an instant, and though I'd never been pleased by another man, I couldn't deny my homeboy.

"This my first time," I said.

"And it won't be your last," he said back.

I let him examine it with his fingers, looking down at it as he barely stroked it, going with the grooves in the skin from the veins. He ran his right hand under my balls while the left continued to rub the shaft, then the tip, and I got stiff as a rock. Mitch looked up again and smiled, but had this devious twinkle in his eye.

"Let's get a nut out of you," he said. "I wanna make you cum."

The both of us snickered, but then I gasped as he put his goatee against my balls, running his chin back and forth and making me cringe before he put them both in his mouth.

"Relax," he said. "Just take it."

I was, but by surprise as he was doing what felt like the right thing tugging and slurping on my nuts. I tried to grab myself and jack off, but he stopped it, instead putting his lips to the tip and off my sack, twirling his head as he went from tip to base, and back, repeatedly.

"You just tried to fry me on fucking all these broads, and here you go acting like them," I said.

"Fuck them as much as you want, but I bet they ain't sucking this dick like this," he told me. "Worry about the present."

He didn't lie, as never in my life had oral like Mitch was giving. I guess in a sense I poked the bear, asking questions fueled by the excessive amount of beer drank. He kept up the pace as those lips of his were sealed tight, my full balls still in his hand as he was in complete control. I thought about how that muscular, bubble ass looked in that jock, and maybe I could've bent him over and beat that possibly tight hole of his as gratitude.

"You can't make me shoot," I whispered, lying as I was damn close and was only trying to motivate him. "I don't wanna shoot."

"Well, I'm making you bust that nut, " he said. "Give it to me."

He sucked harder, faster, then at the exact moment he removed his mouth and stroked me until my jizz splattered all over his face, chin, and in his goatee, with me screaming like a stabbing victim. The climax was intense to where it felt like my body folded inward. When I was done, I looked to see him smiling again, even as my spunk was rolling into his eyes, and his mouth.

"Didn't see that coming " he said. "I meant what I said bro, I wanna do this for you regularly."

"Oh Mitch, you will. You got me shaking right now it was so fucking good," I said.

"Gimme a kiss," he said to me, as we had a brief makeout, then he got up.

He was right since me and Trina were on the outs. The way he sucked that dick there was no way I'd let the bitch touch me even if she loved me.