Friend's Daughter Rescue

Story Info
I fuck my best friends' daughter at the camp.
1.6k words
4.34
49.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

I have friends with a mountain cabin and frequently camp there with them in the summer and fall. It is a rustic camp in a national forest, grandfathered in. It is very rustic with no electricity or running water. It has propane cooking and an old wood stove that heats it nicely with a big room downstairs with tables, chairs, a sofa and one bed. The upstairs is a loft with several beds. I sometime use it alone and helped repair the place so I have a key as well.

This past winter their oldest daughter Corey went Canada for work. She was on her way home when she got stuck in a huge snowstorm and her car went off the road. She wasn't hurt but the car wasn't going anywhere. Corey is 25, all of 5'2" and around 130 pounds with breasts about 34D. She always hung around me at family functions and camping trips because I had real conversations with her and didn't treat her like a child as most of her parents' friends did.

I offered to go get her in my 4wd pickup and threw some gas in and headed out. I had to go through a mountain pass to get her and as I entered it a ranger told me they were probably going to close it. The only other way around added 30 miles of rugged roads. I explained why I was going through and he passed me along. I figured if we ended up stuck I had plenty of gas to run the truck and keep us warm.

When I got to Corey it was late around 9pm and snowing heavy. She was standing beside her car shivering and wet. I asked her why she didn't stay in the car and she explained it was getting tough to see and that she was afraid of someone running into her. By the time I got all her stuff in the truck she was soaked through. Stupidly, when I left in a rush I didn't pack extra gear and remembered that I had brought my emergency bag in the house a day earlier. We got about ten miles and found them closing the road.

Corey was shivering and I knew the truck wasn't an option for overnight when I mentioned that I thought we could backtrack and make it to the cabin. The road is not winter maintained but I thought we could get within a mile of it and hike in. Luckily I did have a couple flashlights in the truck. We made it but now we were both soaked through to the skin. Fortunately we stacked wood in the roofed screened in porch before winter. I immediately started a fire in the stove and slowly the chill started to leave the cabin. The stove wouldn't get the place toast but would leave the downstairs warm enough to get to maybe sixty.

Corey was still shivering by the stove when I told her that we would have to get our clothes off to dry them and warm ourselves up. We grabbed towels stored away and I turned my back while she stripped and hung her clothes off the line running from the ceiling near the stove. Then I did the same. After awhile I started to warm but she was still shivering. I made the bed and told her to get under the covers. She begged me to get in with her and help warm her up. I already had a hard on from seeing her in that towel so I filled the stove with wood and climbed in with my back to her. She snuggled up wrapping her arms around me when I felt her towel fall away. This beautiful twenty five year old was pressed naked against me with her breasts pressed against my back and her arms wrapped around rubbing my chest. By this time my cock was so hard I could drill wood. Suddenly she flipped over and asked me to spoon her to warm her backside. As I rolled over my towel slipped away and there I was pressed against her naked. I wrapped my arms around her with my hands falling to her tummy. She all but purred as she placed her hands against mine and raised them to her breasts

I know Corey didn't date in high school and seldom if ever talked about guys when in college but I didn't realize she was still a virgin! I told her I knew body heat would warm us but that I was nervous being alone with her naked because my body was reacting. As I said this she wiggled her cute little butt back against my stiff cock. She told me that she felt safe and warm with me and how I saved her as she continued rubbing against me telling me that she always wanted me to be her first. I felt very conflicted but in the moment found my resolve melting away.

Without realizing it I had started stroking her breasts and her nipples had hardened. She turned her head and we kissed. At first it was on the lips but then our tongues began exploring. I knew I wad going where it was going to be to late to turn back.

Our hands started roaming, especially Corey's as she turned and explored running her hands over me eventual reaching down to touch her first cock. She began stroking me and I had to stop her before I exploded too soon!

I laid her on her back and started at the top of her head gently kissing her all over her head and neck suckling each of her breasts. She began moaning and begging for more. I slowly kissed down spend a few minutes rubbing and kissing her soft slight round tummy while one hand found her pussy which was starting to drip.

My mouth found my way to her lips as I licked up her juices and slowly pulled back the hood on her clit. When my tongue and teeth found her clit she screamed and almost levitated right off the bed. I then dove into her virgin pussy pushing my tongue bas deep as it could go. She was writhing all over screaming my name begging for more and started pulling me up to her. We kissed and she begged me to fuck her.

I told her it would hurt popping her cherry but luckily for her I wasn't too big.

Her pussy was like a tight glove on my cock as I slowly pushed in. She wrapped her legs around me and urged me on. I felt her hymen break as she winced for a few seconds. I finished slipping inside her and watched her eyes roll back. Slowly she started matching my rhythm. I knew I wouldn't last too long. I felt like my blood was boiling when I told her I was about cum. She gripped me tightly and held me close as I exploded inside her with the most earth shattering climax I had in decades. Just as I was finishing my last spurt she started shaking uncontrollably and stated cumming hard dripping all over me. As her orgasm subsided I pulled out and cuddled with her as she started crying tears of joy thanking me. We snuggled and as we did i couldn't help but start stroking her breasts again and traced her hips and thighs. She started stroking my cock and soon we were fucking again, this time with her on top riding me as I squeezed her breasts and groped her ass. We both came very hard again after about fifteen minutes of fucking.

I got up afterwards to fill the stove with wood to make sure it lasted the night. It was about midnight. When I returned to bed she was sleeping peacefully. I woke up around 2am and snuck outside to pee. It was cold. When I returned I spooned her to warm up. My cock hardened and slipped inside her and gently started fucking her again. She slowly woke laughed and moaned and began pushing back to meet her thrusts. I had already cum twice so it took awhile but eventually I exploded inside her and we fell asleep joined.

In the morning, I woke just before daybreak and stoked the fire again. When I returned to bed when Corey rolled onto her back, stretched and yawned. I kissed her and we made love, slow and gentle one more time.

Around 7 I mentioned that our clothes were dry and we should probably get dressed and head back to the truck. We never talked about the fact I came in her over and over and she wasn't on birth control. We made it back to the truck, struggled back to the main road and headed home. luckily the plows were out. In the truck we discussed the lack of birth control and she said she thought it was ok because of where she was in her cycle. I got her back to her parents and the next day she headed back to her apartment forty minutes south of us. Last week I was at their house when they told me they were disappointed because her work was transferring her further away. She asked if I could help her move. I mentioned it was pretty far and she mentioned how I could stay in the spare room and go back home on Sunday. Her parents begged me to help. I agreed to do it. When we were alone Corey leaned over and whispered in my ear that she was in birth control now!

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers