All Comments on 'Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 06'

by RootOfTheStory

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 5 years ago

Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little to dark for my taste but

You are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

Thanks so much for writing this series! I really feel as though you understand what makes an encounter or a situation sexy, with a masterful focus on character and power dynamics. I can absolutely picture each girl and what they would be like to meet in person, and that makes the sex scenes so much more compelling. I can't wait to read future installments!

If you do take audience feedback, I think that the mental component to Charlie's power is much more compelling than the physical component. I would love for him to do more with reading minds or teaching Penny to manipulate thoughts, maybe even pulling her in to watch a rewiring could be very interesting. I don't understand why there's a need for Charlie to manipulate the bodies of his girls with cum. Part of the fun of having nearly 30 women in the story is that they can all have different body types and be sexy in different ways. The idea that he's making them all look more like each other is a little boring! What about taking away their anxieties about their bodies and having that appeal to certain other girls?

Just some thoughts, thanks for writing with such craft and care!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago
Great story

Great story just needs lots more.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Please finish the series

I like it. Please don't stop until the series is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish this...

I'm so interested in what's gonna happen to Katie, I've actually stopped reading the porn. If you abandon this I will hunt you down and beat the ending out of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRootOfTheStory@RootOfTheStory
Aspiring screenwriter and novelist, here to get out the erotic scenarios in my mind so that I'm not tempted to put them in my non-erotic stories where they don't belong. My work, in general, is going to be more story based. It may be a playground for my fantasies, but it can a...