All Comments on 'Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 11'

by RootOfTheStory

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The final chapter

I love this story, and you’ve done a great job of immersing us into the characters and such. I really truly hope you don’t go the route I think you’re going, in which Katie ends up basically destroying all the girls’s minds for “master’s benefit”. I think Charlie and Penny should be the two to come out of this with as little damage as possible, as it’s clear that Charlie truly only loves Penny. I don’t want Penny turned into a mindless fuckdoll by Katie before Charlie gets back. For the love of god, please spare Penny, and the other three mistresses, that fate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
KEEP THE STORY GOING!

Please do not end this next chapter as you plan. The actual story and characters have interested me enough that I am reading for that and not just the sex scenes. Truly a story worth continuing.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good brisge to the finale!

I would say that you've set this up well; Charlie can take Katie or Penny and Sammy and the rest of the girls. It seems that the story connects with Charlie's mom and Katie on similiar paths, so there needs to be the battle of wills between Charlie and Katie for; as Charlie puts it, fix her! Then he has choices; the girls of plenty, keeping just his original girlfriends, or just keeping Penny and living his life normally! I for one would like him take a handful of the girls as his forever girls, certainly Penny and Sammy. He'll need to fix Katie and put her in a comfortable place with Emily to grow old together. As for the new girls he's never met, it's to much, he can fix them once he's done with Katie, and send them back to which they've come. Then, finally giving in, make some babies with the girls he keeps. There's some twists to add, or not! How did Katie come into her power; from taking his virginity, thus explaining the connection with his mom and dad, their connection being creating the baby together and the changes that effected both. I like the idea of Charlie drawing power from all of his girls that helps him control all at once when he confronts Katie and he fixes everything. That's my two Euro's..;) Thank you for writing and sharing your story with us, I never like the good ones to end, but when they do, I like it done right!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRootOfTheStory@RootOfTheStory
Aspiring screenwriter and novelist, here to get out the erotic scenarios in my mind so that I'm not tempted to put them in my non-erotic stories where they don't belong. My work, in general, is going to be more story based. It may be a playground for my fantasies, but it can a...