Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phoenix," Penny said. "We'll stop there for an impromptu concert. Okay, girls?"

"Yes Mistress Penny," said half a dozen girls from around the bus, some sighing and some screaming.

Penny repeated her message into a walkie-talkie she had on hand and got affirmative responses from all the other buses. Even with Lily constantly licking her pretty pussy, Penny had an expression of consternation etched onto her face. Alex thought it better not to press the matter. Everyone was a little on edge after Master's sudden departure, though no one had as much right as Mistress Penny did.

And yet that intensity just made her even sexier, Alex felt. Her eyes were always glued to a map, her mind clearly occupied with some sort of unspoken master plan. Every now and then she would pick up the walkie-talkie and check in with a driver or someone rather specific. She spoke to Lanie and Sammy most often, usually concerning some minor detail of their trip. But as she worked, an involuntary gasp would escape her lips, or she would absent-mindedly bite her lip and let a hand drop to Lily's head and press it harder into her.

She was power, she was sexiness, she was...

"Mistress?" Alex asked, standing naked before her.

"Yes, Alex?"

"...will we be filling the buses on the way to Master?"

"Yes, Alex. I want them full before we get there. It's going to be a long trip and we're going to make a lot of stops."

"I was just thinking, will we be able to pay for everyone?"

Penny beckoned her to the kitchen table and pointed to the floor. Alex knelt until she was nearly eye level with Lily, who was so lost in her task that she didn't even seem to notice her bandmate. Penny began to trace a fingertip lightly around Alex's breasts, slowly reaching every inch.

It was all she could do to pay attention. "It will only be a matter of time before our resources grow once again. We can maintain this amount easily with Ashley's income. But you're right, it will eventually become too much. Before long, one of our new acquisitions will be well off. Do you see?"

"I... yes, Mistress Penny."

"Besides, your shows will pull in a little bit in the meantime. As long as you play well. You are going to play well, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Penny."

And when they got to Phoenix, Arizona, and pulled off the highway to an outcrop in sight of the road, Fifth Manor played more than well. In the first hour, people were trickling in out of curiosity, drawn by the buses and the crowd of more than a hundred women standing in front of the rocks where the band stood. They improvised for the most part, playing off the gist of the material they'd written over the summer.

As the sun was setting, the crowd was much more substantial. Alex stood on top of the rocks, watching the sunset, screaming into the microphone, the back of her mind begging for the orgasm that Penny teased her with on the way there. When the final song came to a triumphant end, followed by raucous applause from the few hundred people standing in the desert, Alex smiled.

She saw Lanie walking through the crowd, handing her treats to all the pretty girls cheering.

Alex would cum hard back in the bus.

**********

Lanie

They took a detour from Phoenix to Prescott, then up north to Flagstaff. These Arizona girls were a different kind of tan and gorgeous than one would find in California. For every Brittany or Becky there was also a Maria or a Selena. They were always warm to the touch, not in the soft and silky way of the girls from the house. It was as though their skin was imbued with the warmth of the sun itself.

From Flagstaff they carried on northward to the Grand Canyon. Here, they made their killing.

What little of the treats that remained ran dry there, and Penny resorted to rationing the raw materials she'd been gathering all summer. Instead of baking them in, Lanie was tasked with doling out little doses during the concert to the more adventurous girls. Just a little drop on her fingertip, and a courageous dip past their lips.

While Fifth Manor shredded vigorously over the jackhammer hum of the generators they needed, Lanie danced among the crowd, looking for just the right girl to start with. It didn't take long to fix her eyes upon an olive-skinned beauty in skin-tight shorts.

Lanie pretended to bump into her, then started to dance along. She sang the lyrics she'd been learned by heart, and the girl shouted, "Do you know them?"

Lanie brazenly put her hands on the girl's hips, swayed along with her and winked. "Oh I know the band."

"Oh my god, you're wild!"

Lanie smiled, help up her finger for the girl to see. There was no question that it was still there. She could feel her skin tingling beneath it. It was still warm, as always, and looked oddly bright even in the shade of hundreds of bodies. "Here," she said, "try this."

The girl pondered it. Lanie pressed it against her lips gently, and then gently let it drop into her mouth. Whatever caution was left in her meant blew away in the Arizona breeze, and she lightly sucked on Lanie's finger with a mischievous smile.

And then, of course, she was hooked.

"Oh my god," she muttered inaudibly. She'd stopped dancing.

"Don't worry," Lanie said. "It won't fuck you up or anything. You'll just feel amazing."

"Lucia!" The girl shouted, reaching her arm past a few guys inching toward the mosh pit. "Come here, you have to try this!"

She pulled another girl toward her, a little latina with a wrist for a waist, and nearly threw her toward Lanie. "Come here," Lanie told them. "I've got more back by the bus."

Lucia got a stronger dose than the girl Lanie discovered was named Tia. She even asked for seconds. "Okay," Lanie said. "But bring someone else to try it out. I want to make sure there's enough for everyone."

By the time the concert was over, there were another fifty girls begging to have another taste, wondering why they were so unbearably horny, and then forgetting that concern almost immediately. When Penny told them she knew where to find more, but they'd have to come along, it was almost like they'd been told heaven was just one bus ride away.

Gina drove the mobile home that Lanie stayed in, and after the Grand Canyon she wanted to keep Tia for at least one stretch of the road. She seemed like more than enough fun for everyone. I've earned my pick of the litter anyway, Lanie thought. After all she'd done for Penny, who could blame her for wanting?

But what she wanted, truly wanted, was Charlie. She could feel how far away he was, almost like a magnetic sixth sense. But it was strange, she thought. Without her Master near, it was a different feeling entirely. Instead of the desperate need to please him, she only felt an emptiness, a nagging hollow sensation that demanded filling. She wanted to find him, just to feel that need to serve again.

Tia moaned garishly into Lanie's clit as she played with herself, ass presented proudly in the air. "Your pussy is so pretty," the little Arizona girl said. "We should fill it."

Lanie giggled. "I have a favorite. I'd love for you to meet him."

Tia bounced her eyebrows and rubbed at Lanie's clit gently. "How come he's not here now? Does he not want to fuck a whole caravan?"

Of course he does, doesn't he? Lanie thought. Doesn't he? Doesn't he...?

Charlie never explained himself that night. He was in the middle of showing Lanie a little attention when he suddenly ordered Sammy to stop riding him. He bounded to his feet and left in the blink of an eye. For all anyone really knew, he never meant to come back.

He left me, she thought. Just when I thought I could really please him, he left.

And yet, she could not seem to be angry.

The next day, once they'd finally crossed into Utah, Lanie had a moment to speak with Penny at a rest stop. The conversation was brief.

"Mistress Penny, I just want to say that whatever's going on, I don't think we should... force Master to be around us. If he doesn't want to be. Does that make sense?"

Penny only kissed her cheek and said, "We have a big stop in Colorado. And I'll make sure you understand what's happening then, okay?"

It was a curve back west for a while before they could carry on northward. Finally they stopped near Panguitch, Utah, where they found more than a few impressionable young Mormon girls who thought they could spread the word to the few hundred women who'd just popped into town. Miranda seemed particularly attracted to a plump redhead named Ellie, who upon tasting Master's warm and addictive cum, instinctively dropped a hand into her panties.

By the time they finally reached I-70 and turned east again, four dozen Mormon girls had called their parents to tell them they were safe but going out for quite some time.

In Salina they practically raided Barrett's Foodtown, primarily for water. A long stretch of desert lay ahead with few if any potential sluts for Master's growing harem until some way into Colorado. Lanie tried not to worry too much about their numbers. She learned that the girls on the long buses were getting along famously, sharing stories of Master and his conquests, teaching the new girls all the tricks and talents they had just waiting to be explored. And to Lanie's surprise, they were worshipping the girl's who'd been invited up to the mobile homes at any point.

One particularly shy eighteen-year-old from Richfield managed to thank Lanie before obediently massaging her tits. "I never know what to say to the other girls," she explained. "Now I can tell them... how pretty you are."

Sammy had fun pretending to be Penny for the new girls, sometimes. Though she couldn't quite master the authoritative sexiness of her sister, Sammy certainly had many of the mannerisms down. Even if she weren't pretending, Sammy was a woman to worship.

And when at last they reached Colorado, while the sun dipped below the horizon, Lanie felt a change in the mood. Penny didn't chime in on the walkie-talkie quite so often. The sex became less frantic, more sensual and even cautious. Some familiar sensation was dawning on Lanie. She could not place it.

Not until they found the house.

"Dr. Kisch," Penny said, standing at the head of hundreds of girls lined down the street. "It's good to see you again."

The woman I fed Master's cum to, Lanie realized. Emily.

"Mistress Penny," Emily said. "Please, come inside. We've been waiting."

She stood in the driveway, thin silken robe covering her body. The stars were out and the air of Colorado turned everyone's breath to mist. A little more light, and Lanie might be able to see the doctor's nipples protruding from their thin veil.

Penny turned to face her army of desperate whores. She muttered something to Ashley, pointed to Lanie and Lauren and Alex and Sammy. While Ash dispersed the others, Penny led all of Master's exes into the house.

In the center of the den, kneeling on a large fuzzy blanket, was a girl Lanie hadn't seen in ten years, maybe more. The rumors were that she'd been committed for some mysterious reason, though this was not the look of a woman who'd been locked away for a decade.

Katie was practically radiant, her skin freshly tanned and unblemished. Her hair was done into light curls and then tied up into a loose, messy ponytail. Just how Master likes it, Lanie mused. And of course, she was naked.

"Girls," Katie said, smiling and bouncing, ready to burst with joy. "I'm so excited to see you all. Come in!"

Whatever reluctance Lanie had disappeared, and she quickly did away with the sweats she'd tossed on as they approached. Life was simply more comfortable nude, on her knees. Katie had the right idea for sure. But what is she doing here?

Emily stayed back by the front door, waiting sheepishly like a housemaid. Katie smiled and grasped the hands of Charles Ellis' girls, one at a time. For the first time, they were truly all together. Though she couldn't say why, Lanie knew this was a monumental moment.

"We're here," Penny said nervously. "Now what?"

"I just want a little time to get to know you girls. You've been important to our Master, and I'm so happy you were there for him when I couldn't be. I think it's only fair that I show you a little gratitude."

Lauren laughed nervously, like she was embarrassed by herself in some way. Alex seemed to have trouble looking her in the eyes.

"Can I ask you something first?" Penny said.

"Anything, Penny."

"How long have you been with us? From wherever you were. I know I was feeling something for a long time. I just... ugh. I want to know what's going on here."

Katie let her smile simmer into a sympathetic grin. She crawled across the blanket and straddled Penny, pulling her in by the hair gently. A tear began to form in Penny's eye as her head rested against Katie's chest.

"Everything is going to be okay," Katie said. "Master has been confused for a long time. He's been missing something. And I want to help you all teach him what that is."

Penny wrapped her arms around Katie's waist. Some weight was lifted from her then, and she began to sob. This young woman, no older than them and yet the very maternal angel they so desperately needed, took that pain away for but a brief moment.

"What is it?" Penny asked. "What does he need?"

Katie pulled Penny's face up and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, the tip of her nose, and at last her soft pink lips. Lanie could practically feel it herself. She saw the others lean forward, as though begging for one themselves. Katie turned to oblige, kissing Sammy and Lanie and Lauren and Alex each in turn. Then she stood, held out her hands for the girls to hold onto.

"Just one thing," Katie said. "Me."

She began to glow then. The same glow of a girl taking a true, fresh dose of Charlie's godly semen. And in an instant, everyone was on their backs, cumming with the force of a hundred orgasms. Lanie felt every last inch of breath escape her lungs, so that she could not even scream. But how she gushed, how she shook. Pleasure shot into pain as her muscles contracted, then sweetened back into ecstasy as she kepting cumming, cumming, cumming...

"They took me away from him," Katie said.

Lanie's head twisted to one side, where she saw Lauren heaving, her back rising and dropping again and again, her massive breasts rippling with the endless tremors that possessed her body.

"And he lost sight of himself."

On her other side, Sammy was failing to hold herself still. Each fist had the blanket grasped tightly, but nothing kept her legs still. They kicked and fell like gelatin, twisted and flailed like a bone had gone missing.

"If he only realized what he was capable of, then he would be happy."

Across the blanket, Alex and Penny had begun to hold each other through their endless orgasm. Their faces were clenched into that unmistakable expression of pure bliss.

"All he needs is me to show him the way. Show him who he is meant to be."

In the blink of an eye it was over. Lanie could breathe again. She gasped, drawing air in so deeply that her chest felt ready to burst. It could be a hundred breaths before she recovered, a thousand. But it only took one to know that something had happened. Some part of her changed.

"We call him Master," Katie said, bending down to take Penny by the chin. "Because that's who he is. He is our Master. But he will be everyone's Master. And all we have to do is show him how happy we are to serve him."

Penny whimpered, still lost in the haze of a mind-altering orgasm. Lanie thought of speaking until an empty feeling rooted into her heart. Yes, something was empty, she realized. My mouth is empty. Why is it empty? That would have to be solved before she could carry on listening.

Master, I need Master's cock. My mouth needs him. But he was not here. Something else would have to do.

Lauren was near. Lauren's tits were big and beautiful, surely enough to hold out until Master was back. Lanie used what little strength she'd gathered and rolled over to Lauren, placing her salivating mouth over one of her nipples. Instantly Lauren began to moan. She wrapped an arm around Lanie's head, pressing her hard into her action.

Something must have been happening, because Katie was talking directly to Alex, asking something important. What was she saying?

"Tell me, what's your name?"

"I'm um... uh..."

"What's on your mind?"

"Cock! Master!"

"So you must be a little cumslut then."

"Mhm!"

"Well if you don't know your name, we can just call you Cumslut. Okay?"

"Okay!"

"How many of us are in the room, Cumslut?"

"I, um... like... what?"

Katie laughed. It was a good laugh, it made Lanie feel like she'd done something right. Even though Lauren's nipple wasn't quite doing the trick for her mouth, Katie's laugh helped her feel okay about that. Because they'd have Master again, and soon.

"Mistress Katie?" a voice said. Who was that again? Doctor... something. That Emily girl. "What happened?"

"This is how Master wanted them," Katie answered. "Back when he first dated them. It was silly of him to forget. Maybe it's a little stronger than he did back then. Oh well. Only... these two. The sisters. He never did anything to them."

"What should we do?"

"That's for him to decide. I thought I might just get them out of the way, but I think they'll be useful in keeping all the others in check until we find Master. But whatever he decides, I'll make sure they lose their authority for good."

"Yuh... yuh..." Was that Penny or Sammy? They sounded so similar, whimpering on the floor. Lanie couldn't see without taking her mouth off Lauren. And why would she do that if there wasn't a cock around? Especially without her Master's cock.

"Let's not pretend," Katie said, followed by two quick smack sounds. "You never wanted authority. You just wanted to serve Master. I'm doing you a favor, whore. You get to be Master's lowest little cunt from now on. The both of you. What do you think girls?"

Now Lauren sat up, taking Lanie's mouth with her. From here, Lanie could see at last.

Penny and Sammy were on their knees, a handprint reddening onto their cheeks. They were breathing heavily, staring up at Katie with blank wonderment.

"What do you think?" Katie repeated.

In unison, they sighed, "Yuh... yuhh... yessssssss."

12