Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 04

Story Info
Janet's Activities go Well Beyond Exhibitionism.
3.1k words
4.52
7.6k
13
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth chapter in this saga. It can stand alone, but it is best if the first segments are read first. As always: No real person or name is used in this story and please do not copy or distribute this material without permission from the author.

Now, please, sit back and enjoy. This chapter is fairly short.

= = = = =

After our strip club adventure, we drove away in a limousine that Susan and Sam had hired for the evening. Our destination was their home where we wanted to have a drink in a quiet place and just relax in each other's company. It had been one hell of an erotic experience, but I needed some time to decompress and take it easy for a bit. I also needed to shake off the thoughts of my sudden intimacy with my boss, Frank.

For the drive home, since my bra and panties were long gone, I was only wearing that short button-down denim dress. Only half of the buttons were in place, and I really didn't care that gaps were exposing much of me. Virtually all of my body had been seen by dozens of people during the last two hours so a little bit of skin visible between some open buttons was nothing at this point.

As we rode along my husband said he wanted to talk in private. He wanted to talk about us.

"No, Jack. We're with our best friends and if there is something you need to say, then this is a good time to say it." The attention from the others was now completely on us as we rode along. I was fearful that after my stripping and going to that back room Jack was mad or maybe would even want a divorce.

"Okay," he responded with a shrug. "Janet, since these incredible ladies started this challenge thing with you," he nodded toward Janet and Megan there in the limo, "It has really changed you. A few weeks ago, you were very conservative, and I was okay with that, so I never asked you to do anything outside of your comfort level."

"Thank you, Jack." I leaned over and kissed him gently while waiting to hear what else he had to say.

"Here's the thing. We now all know that you love exhibitionism. You have a beautiful body, and you like to show it off and, well, uh, more." He looked directly into my eyes as he spoke. "This exhibitionism of yours has brought out the voyeur in me and a bit of the cuckold."

"So, you aren't mad at me?"

"Just the opposite, Janet. Just the opposite. I like watching you in action and hope to see more."

"Well, this sounds fun," I said, relieved.

"I love that others are seeing your body. I really loved it when, last week, Sam and Mark were feeling you up. When you went into that private booth in the strip club. At first, I was concerned for your safety when you went back there but Sam said you would be okay. So, well, I found that I liked that you were back there and maybe even screwing that guy."

"I didn't screw him and there wasn't much touching."

"I know. You said that earlier. But, well, honestly, I wanted there to be more. I would prefer to be watching you when you get crazy like this, but it also would have been fine, even kinky for me, to just know that you and he were getting it on as long as you tell me everything later and you are safe."

"Wow," I exclaimed softly. This really caught me off guard while simultaneously relieving me of any concerns about how my husband would be reacting to it all. So, it turns out that my husband is a voyeur and I'm an exhibitionist. Cool.

"When you were back in that room, would you have fucked or sucked him if it had been allowed?"

"Yes," I said simply, not wanting to let on that I hadn't given a moment's thought about my husband. My wants and needs had all been centered around my boss, Frank. When I had been with him, I was wanting nothing more than to have his cock in my mouth and my cunt.

"Jack," Susan who was sitting on one of the long leather seats in the limo and facing us, joined in the conversation. "So, you would have liked it if your wife fucked another man?"

"I think so. Yes. Does that make me a bad husband?"

Susan gave a polite laugh. "Jack, if you're a bad husband from liking the thought of your wife with other men, then our guys are horrible husbands given all the fucking Megan and I have done!"

Jack looked surprised as he looked over to Mark and then to Sam. Both of them nodded in the affirmative that what Susan had said was true. So, interesting. This confirmed what I had been thinking lately... my two friends, Susan and Megan, screwed around!

This whole thing was getting weirder and kinkier by the moment.

"Janet," Susan said to me, "given all that has been said here, are you up for a fun challenge when we get home?"

"First, yes. Second, Susan, I don't think the word challenge really applies anymore. It seems that I'll do anything you ask me to do. For some reason, I can't stop and want every experience you can throw my way. For me, it is kind of like a drug where I am looking forward to the next high."

"We kind of thought so and it has been the same way for both of us. So, Janet, instead of challenges, we will call them experiences. But do you really understand that we can get really twisted in our activities? Way more than just stripping in front of a room full of horny guys."

I looked at my friend. "I want, and it seems my husband wants, for you to take me through any kinky experience you can come up with. I mean it. You won't have to ask again." Wow, did I just say that?

"Good. So, Janet, your experience when we arrive at my home is to give your body to Mark and Sam. Two men at once. Every hole will be used."

"Even my ass?" I was expecting and wanting to be fucked, but in my ass? This I hadn't expected although I guess I should have.

"You will be their free-use sex toy. Simply a body to be used by them." Megan added. "This is a thing we have evolved into. Women in our little group are to be used as the men want. Thus, our definition of the term free use."

"Free use." I knew the phrase but never in my life thought it would apply to me. Now, well it just might. I simply nodded in the affirmative to my friends, giving them permission to let their husbands use me. Fuck me. Screw me.

= = = = = =

Curiously, when we arrived at Susan and Sam's place, no "fun" activities started right away as I had expected. Instead, we sat in their large family room, drinks in hand and just chatted about life, upcoming travels, and what our adult kids were up to.

Really? I had expected to be flat on my back, with a cock in me, and in the midst of some kind of orgy by now. Correction, I wanted to be flat on my back in the midst of an orgy and this general chatter was oddly deflating.

Susan, again, showed that she was a master of working the crowd, even just the small gathering of the six of us. She purposely kept the conversations directed away from any sexual topic for a long while as we sipped on our drinks. Then, in a flash, this changed with one playful question to me from her.

"Janet, do you know what a fluffer is?"

I had no clue what she was talking about and said so.

"Well, your husband is about to find out. His job in a few minutes will be to watch you, Mark, and Sam down on the big bed in our basement playroom while my job is to be his fluffer. Jack is not to interfere or participate while you are having sex, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't have some fun as well."

"I still don't know what you mean by this."

Susan was having fun with this. "On porn movie sets there is often a person whose job is to suck and fondle the male star when he is between takes. That fluffing is typically casual sucking on his cock or balls. It should be just enough to keep him hard but not so much that he cums. That, my good friend, is what I will be doing with your husband."

I suddenly tuned into the implications of this. All activities so far had been centered around me and my body. Now another woman, Susan, would be sucking on my husband's cock while he watched me getting fucked. I repeated that thought in my mind as I visualized that beautiful woman with her mouth exploring the cock and balls of the man I loved. Wow, oddly, and probably selfishly, this kind of thing had never entered my mind. I loved Jack and I loved Susan as one of my best friends so, well, if his cock was about to be in her mouth, then, well, cool. It still was a surprise to me.

Then as I reflected on what Susan had said, I realized something was missing. "Uh, Susan, what will Megan be doing during all of this?"

"She will have clean-up duty," Susan replied with a big and intriguing smile. "Oh, and don't ask what that is. You will get to find out in due time."

= = = = =

Sam's hands were against the back of my head and firmly pressed my face against his cock as I knelt before him. I had been told that my job was simply to be tits, ass, a mouth, and a cunt for these two men. The first of them, Sam, had wasted no time.

I am horrible at giving deep throat and my husband had long ago given up. This message seemingly had not found its way to Sam as he felt it was perfectly natural to ram his cock first into my mouth and then into my throat. I was starting to gag, and I pulled away from him. He hadn't even said anything before this to me to warm me up. Oh, he did say one thing, "Strip!" That was it.

So, I had shucked off that dress which was already just half-buttoned, and let it drop to the floor. While I was getting naked, he stripped and soon I had a hairy crotch with a big cock just inches from my face. Then, that cock was in my face. No preamble. No attempts to be seductive or get me in the mood. It was just "strip" and then I had knelt down, with my knees on the dress I had removed, and I was soon giving head.

His cock was fatter than my husband's and I was struggling with him. I was choking so I had pulled away from that cock and hairy crotch. "This one has a lot to learn," Sam said as he just looked down at me as if I was an errant child.

"Maybe she'll do better with me," I heard Mark's voice and soon the two men changed places. Mark's cock was not as big in girth as Sam's, but it was longer. He was slower with me. Not gentle, just less rough. Little by little he pressed his cock into my mouth and then pulled back a bit for me to breathe. Then he would go a bit further and then further. Soon, much to my surprise, his long cock was into my throat while my nose was pressed up against his body. I couldn't breathe! A had a cock deep into my mouth and throat and I couldn't breathe, and it really didn't matter at that moment. What mattered was their pleasure. If I passed out with his cock in my face, then I would pass out.

"Don't cum in her mouth," Megan called out. "Use all of her!"

Hearing this, that cock pulled from my throat, and I let out a huge gasp as air once again entered into my system. Both men reached down and just lifted me from the floor as if I were a human-size rag doll. Soon, I was on my back on the bed in what I had come to learn was Susan and Sam's special playroom. A room meant for just this type of activity.

Again, how the hell had all of this escaped me? I've known them for years and I had no clue about any of this!

My time for reflecting on this sex room of my friends was cut short. With me on my back on that huge bed, Mark soon positioned himself over me and simply commanded me to spread my legs. Then, his cock was in me! Mark, as I had just learned, was not a gentle lover. Whenever Jack and I had sex, he would slowly bring me to a point of being ready for him to enter and then he would gradually ease his cock into me before his pumping began.

There was no easing now. Mark was simply fucking me as hard as any man ever had while simultaneously grasping at my breasts and squeezing them. They would be bruised when this was over, but that was okay. Pump. Ram. Grab. He continued fucking and fucking me and mauling my breasts.

Then things changed. Mark nudged me to get on my hands and knees there on the bed and continue facing away from him. My face was now facing Sam's crotch and soon he was fucking my face! He had been moderate in his approach with my face before but not now. He simply rammed that long cock between my lips, into my mouth and then deep into my throat.

If "free use" meant that I could be used in any manner they wanted with no regard for me, then I was now squarely in a free-use situation.

Having that cock in my face while on my knees would have been enough stimulation for any woman but again things changed some. Soon Mark was fucking me from behind. I now had two men with their cocks in me. Two men! My first threesome and I was little more than a piece of female meat. In any sane moment, I would have objected. Not now. I liked my role as a sex object. A body for which the men gave little care to my wants or feelings.

The cock in my cunt withdrew and soon was pushing against my asshole! Mark had warmed it up by first pushing a finger deep into my ass and soon it was replaced by his cock. A cock was in my mouth and a cock in my ass, and I was as full as any woman could be.

Mark began to alternate between my cunt and my ass. That huge cock would one minute be deep in one of my holes, only to be roughly pulled out and rammed into my other hole. Ass. Cunt. Ass. Cunt. Back and forth he went.

One cock was in and out of my mouth and throat, while another cock was alternating between my pussy and ass. On and on and on it went. Damn, these two men had stamina. I had never been fucked so long and so hard and I didn't want for it to stop.

Suddenly, Mark stiffened and forced his cock deeply into me, into my ass, and he shouted that he was cumming. This triggered Sam and he too started to ejaculate deep into my throat. They kept pumping and pumping their seed into me, filling me up. Oh, damn but that was incredible! How much sperm could two men hold? They just kept on going and going. I was almost feeling faint from being used and filled like this.

Another set of movements. The cock in my mouth withdrew allowing me to breathe again and then the cock in my ass also pulled out. Mark lay beside me exhausted while Sam got off of the bed and I swallowed his load, enjoying his taste and the sensation of his massive load of cum covering every part of my mouth.

My ass was full of Mark's cum. Jack had done this when were first married but then had stopped after I had complained. My husband was a loving and considerate lover. Mark and Sam were machines, not giving a damn what I liked or not. And, that I suddenly knew, might just be my new lot in life. I was now officially a slut because I loved that they didn't care what I liked or wanted.

My thoughts were set aside when I heard Megan's voice. "Suck his cock while I clean you."

Suck his cock? Really, that had just been in my ass! There was no way I was going to do something like that! I hesitated and soon Megan grabbed me by the hair and directed my face to her husband's cock. "Suck it bitch. Clean it. I'll clean you."

Bitch? Really? My friend was calling me a bitch while forcing me to clean her husband's dirty cock and balls? First, I was being called a slut. Now I was being called a bitch. Oh well, if the title fit, then I would wear it proudly.

So, I did as she directed. I ran my tongue and lips over that cock which was coated in ass juice and sperm and started to clean. While this was happening, Megan had pushed her face up to my ass and began to suck her husband's sperm from me. I think some people call that an anal cream pie. I don't know, but it was wild beyond any expectation to have her sucking on my ass and emptying that dirty load into her own mouth while I simultaneously sucked on and cleaned Mark.

Another sensation entered the mix. My husband's orgasm! I hadn't watched any of the action of Susan sucking on my husband while I was being roughly fucked. I had completely forgotten about them. His wonderful sounds brought my attention back to them and I was able to turn and watch the last wonderful moments of my incredible husband emptying his balls into my friend's mouth.

Damn, what could happen next?

= = = = =

End of chapter 4. So, what will Janet get into in the next installment?