Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 06

Story Info
Epilogue: We focus on my exhibitionism and Jack's voyeurism.
2.3k words
4.76
3.6k
7
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter and hopefully you, the reader, have enjoyed this saga. As always, please do not copy or distribute any of this material without permission from the author and please note that no real individuals or names are cited here.

= = = = =

EPILOGUE: This was a beautiful evening for a stroll in the park. I often jogged here from home and found the circuit to be an enjoyable one. Today, with so much on my mind, I simply took a long, long walk with Jack and paid little attention to the meandering park path or the large pond in the park's center.

Jack, sensing my mood, just walked beside me in silence. We needed to talk. We needed a long and honest conversation, but we had to warm up to it. My feelings were so mixed that I needed to look for the right words and they had not come to me yet.

That morning, we had met in the lobby of the Hilton and had driven home in silence. This was an absolute first for us. I had spent the night with Frank and had acted as his lover and whore. My husband had spent the night in bed with Lucy and presumably had enjoyed that luscious, young body. Supposedly, according to Lucy's rules, we weren't supposed to talk about what had occurred. Well, fuck that. Jack and I were going to talk. I needed to know how he felt about Lucy and what they had done together. He probably felt the same about Frank and me.

Once we arrived home from the hotel, we went to bed and just slept like logs. Later, just a few hours before our walk, we arose, had a brunch and did a few chores. Those chores really didn't need to be done, but it helped as a general distraction.

So, now we were in that lovely neighborhood park, and it was time to talk. Before saying anything, I did a quick inventory of our recent actions, and it was, by any normal standards, crazy. Since we started on this strange journey, I have had sex with three other men, I've flashed numerous people in a bar, and even did a strip in that sleazy club in front of dozens of men. Hell, I had even walked through a busy restaurant with my husband's cum on my face. Oh, and one other interesting activity was when Megan had eaten her husband's cum from my ass.

My husband, for his part, has received a blow job from Susan and now had spent a night having sex with her daughter, Sally! That younger woman is a visual delight. Any normal wife would be jealous as hell. Was I jealous? I don't know. Mostly I'm just confused.

And, to top it all off, the motive between my having the night before with my boss and Jack having sex with Sally was an initiation to join some sort of sex club which Sally was presumably the leader of.

Had we stepped into some crazy parallel universe?

Jack guided me to a park bench where we could sit and look out at the small lake. "Okay," he said, "I'll start this curious conversation by making one general statement. I'm fine with everything that has happened if, and only if, you are. You just spent the night in bed with your boss and, oddly, I'm okay with that. I guess this makes me a willing cuckold."

"Is there anything about what I did that you're upset or concerned about?"

"I really wish that I had been there to watch you with him. Janet, I've learned that I like seeing you being nude around other men and seeing them play with your body. In line with this, I think that you having sex in private without me there to watch or guard over you is a mistake."

"I wish you had been there too. It would have been a turn-on to have you watch me and take care of me."

"What did you do with him?"

"Will you tell me what you did with Sally first?" I responded.

"Of course. For the short version, there was nothing romantic about our night. We just fucked. A lot. That young woman is a bit of a sexual animal, and she wore me down and I screwed every hole. Frankly, my cock is sore right now from the workout it's been given."

"Did you cum into her?"

Jack laughed. "In her. On her. You name it. She especially liked it when I did something of a round-robin between her ass and her mouth."

"So, you would get your pecker up in her ass and possibly dirty and go right to her mouth? She liked that?" This really made me curious. Jack and I had never done that, and I wasn't sure what my feelings on this were.

"Uh, yep. I don't think she has any boundaries. So, my lovely wife, what about you and Frank?"

"Okay, first the easy part. We did have sex and multiple times and he did fuck my ass and pussy and I liked it. Actually, I loved it. Now, the hard part. I think I have feelings for him and that scares the crap out of me." I turned to face Jack as we sat there on that park bench. "Jack, we've gone too far with this. It's too dangerous."

"Previously you told Susan and Megan that you were up for any challenge they threw your way. What's changed?"

"What has changed, my love, is our activities have started affecting my mind and not just my body, I felt badly about what I was doing and what it could be doing to us."

Jack just leaned over and put his arm around my shoulders and held me close. "You are one incredible woman." We sat there on that comfortable bench a few moments longer and then he gave me some surprising information. "Sally described some of our friends' activities in their little club. Basically, the general theme seems to be to abuse and humiliate the women. You had a small taste of that when Mark and Sam roughly fucked your face and ass. Well, it seems that is kids' stuff for them."

Again, I was surprised at how much I did not know about my friends. I guess that I just missed many clues along the way.

"Bottom line I love you too much to see you take on the kinds of things Sally described. Here's the thing, we've learned that you are a true exhibitionist, and I am a voyeur. Those are the areas of activity which give us the greatest thrills. Not abuse or humiliation."

"I am an exhibitionist, aren't I." I had to chuckle.

"Janet, I think we should turn and run from that little club of theirs. Then, at times, it might be fun for the two of us to have our bit of fun. That fun, however, should always be on our terms and, most importantly, on your terms."

"Sold," I responded and then I took out my cell and called Susan and told her of Jack's and my decision to not join the club. She was disappointed but accepted it. I just hope that I have not lost my best friends over this.

We stood from the bench and just strolled around the park with Jack taking time to skim a couple of stones into the little lake. He almost hit a duck in the process which got a chuckle out of us but pissed off the duck.

"So, you like it when other men get to see and fondle my body. Right, my loving and twisted voyeur off a hubby?"

"Only to the point that it continues to build on our relationship and fun experiences together."

"Okay," I said simply and just enjoyed the air and environment of the park. There were few other people around and we had it mostly to ourselves.

"That young man seemed to like what he saw," Jack teased. A guy in his mid-twenties had just walked past us and Jack had seen him turn back to check me out. "You are one hot cougar, lady."

Okay, so I could still get admiring looks. This I liked. I turned to face in the direction in which the sandy-haired guy was standing. I had caught him looking at me. "Sir, can I ask you a question?"

"I'm sorry," he said, thinking I was going to be upset at his overt ogling.

"Everything is okay, really," I said trying to ease his nerves. With Jack standing at my side, I did a quick side whisper telling him to play along.

We stepped over to where he was standing which was a little off the path and near some tall bushes. "I am doing some research for a paper I'm writing," I said while hoping that Jack would not screw up this story I was concocting.

"Research?" The guy, who was dressed casually but with taste responded.

"Yes. Just a couple of questions," I said to him and then turned to Jack telling him to pull up the research app on his phone. There was no such app, but my darling husband acted as if there was.

"Is this study number forty-five dash four?" Damn, Jack was good at this game.

"So, sir, these questions may sound strange, but it really helps with the research," I then quickly added, "Oh, this is for real, you aren't being punked and this isn't a scam or anything. We are doing this for the new biometrics firm that just moved into town." There was no new biometrics firm but screw it. He didn't know that.

"Oh, just to let you know. These questions may seem a bit odd or intimate but they really are important."

The man just nodded, not sure where this was going.

"First question, what term do you use among friends to describe this part of a woman's anatomy?" I pointed to my breasts which were covered by my scooped neck blue cotton shirt and bra. "Is it; tits, boobs, breasts, honkers, or something else?"

The man, who finally said his name was Aaron, looked stunned. Clearly, he felt that I couldn't be serious in my questions even if it was for the new biometrics firm.

Finally, he mumbled the word, "Tits."

Jack pretended to log this response into the faux app on his cell.

"Great and thank you, Aaron. Now, the second question. What term do you most often use to describe this part of a woman?" I pointed to the crotch of my jeans while also looking around to confirm that there was no one else in that park anywhere near us. "Do you call it a woman's; cunt, beaver, pussy, twat, sex, or something else?"

Aaron seemed to be loosening up but was still unsure about all of this. "Cunt. I call it a cunt. Sometimes pussy."

"Excellent and very helpful," I gave Aaron a big smile and again glanced around to make sure we were alone. Also, it helped that we were partially covered by several large bushes. "So, Aaron, there are just two more questions, and this really does help with the research."

Aaron nodded his acceptance of additional questions and looked over to Jack to confirm that his "critical research data" was being logged in.

"You've used the terms tits and cunt, so we will stick with those for simplicity. If you were given the choice of looking at or touching one of those body parts which of those options, would you do? Look only or touch only?"

"Touch I guess," Aaron was starting to show interest in the direction of this questionnaire.

"Again, Aaron, you've been very helpful. So, if you then had to choose between touching a woman's tits or her cunt, again we are using your preferred terms, which would you choose and why?" Then I quickly spoke to Jack, "You are logging in these responses, right?" Jack just gave me a smile and nodded.

"It would be her cunt. As for why, it would be because I love the feel of a wet cunt in my hand, and I love what it feels like to have my fingers in her."

"Professor," Jack my research analyst spoke up, "For the research to be valid, we need confirmation of this."

"Oh, of course," I had to control myself to keep from laughing. I turned to Aaron and while he was looking at me, I unzipped my jeans and opened them so that he could readily see my bright blue panties beneath them. "Aaron, we do need that confirmation so will you please put your hand down between my legs and insert fingers into me? This way we will know that your questionnaire response is valid."

By this time, Aaron seemed to have caught on to our game. He stepped up to me and slowly pushed his right hand down into my jeans, between my panties and my skin, and soon I felt his fingers running along my outer labia, my clitoris, and finally two fingers had found their way up into me. I was being finger fucked by this young guy, my husband was watching, and we were in a public park! Damn.

"It is time for the research to come to an end," Jack said in a hurried tone, alerting us to others who were strolling our way. So, Aaron pulled out his hand and I quickly adjusted my pants.

"Thank you again for your assistance with our research!" I tried to sound sincere as Jack quickly led me away from him and in the direction of home.

"You know," he said as we walked along while holding hands, "I think we may just have a whole lot of fun adventures awaiting us."

= = = =

Hopefully, you enjoyed this story. Who knows, at some point our good friends Jack and Janet might just join their twisted friends BDSM club. But... not just yet. Janet has some exposure to provide to many lucky guys yet.