All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

A well written storey, but personally I didn’t like the disrespect Bob showed for his wife. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

JordanFullerJordanFuller5 months ago

Good story. Need some attribution tags, though. When four people are active in a conversation, and you just have the dialog without attribution, it's often hard to determine who is speaking.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Wow! Hell of a story, Man! But then you are the "storyman"! Was it over the top in places? Yeah, but this is Literotica and it was fiction. Quite an imagination but I enjoyed the yarn. I sure hope old Bob mouths off to Jen again and she gives him one of those "Nutcracker" moves. What a dush! Well done!

Cheers

SAGE

ArediaAredia5 months ago

I really liked this story. I think it speaks to a lot of marriages that have lasted a long time and the two are "just going through the motions" or "staying together for the kids." At this point I think Jen should leave him, but as long as she's willing to keep him ... <shrug>

I'd like another chapter, to wrap things up and see if Jen keeps Bob or ends up with Jack and Mandy as as live-in lover or finds a new guy who appreciates her.

ronibarretronibarret5 months ago

Excellent dialogue! Great action! Will there be a chapter 3??

scut001scut0015 months ago

Good story. 5 stars. Jen should have dumped his cheating ass. And taken him for all he has. That she is going home with him say what her love for him is. If there is more to the story (I think that there isn't but what do I know) I do hope she dumps him and joins Jack and Mandy. Maybe they introduce her to Jack's brother and a romance story will emerge.

5 Stars

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Bob is all kinds of stupid, isn't he?

.

It'll be interesting to see where this one goes. As long as it doesn't start involving aliens and mind control, I'm in.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Great wives and one very stupid husband.

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

I think Bob needs to live in a female led marriage for a while. As an apology to her. He has the ability to do the deed, and it's his own mindset that is F'd up. He's busy thinking of the shrink, when he should be eating his wife to a screaming O and then love making to an even bigger one. What an ass. But yes, we want more of this story line.

msctmsct5 months ago

what a great series so far!

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter! Bob is a true shithead that can’t see what he has and thinks he’s god’s gift to women. It nice to know that Mandy and Jen both got to enjoy Jack. Thank you and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

Love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES