All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

very erotic introduction for hubby

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Loving the series! Can't wait until the next chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was good. So where did the other Two go for dinner?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"something I'd never do with anyone but you"

Except that's exactly what she wants to do with someone other than him. So is she just lying to him, or to herself as well?

Rnlaw44Rnlaw444 months ago

Great continuation!!! Keep the chapters rolling - lots to explore and delve into here!!! Super hot

msctmsct3 months ago

I have loved this story arc all the way so far -- keep it up! can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoy how a lot of your stories run. Even the ones that go askew from where they start still come round to something good. Haven't read many yet but trying to get to it.

That being said, my thoughts on this one:

I've been enjoying the flow and the characters, but the twist here hits a bit. You get he idea that for so long Mandy was a bit conservative. But yet recently she's thinking a bit about extra things, playing around, maybe including other people. Oh, but it only began after Ellie started talking to her and giving her ideas? Telling her what the party was but neither tell Art? Yes, yes, I'm being nit picky and overthinking a bit too early, but keeping secrets, not doing for Art, even with the request made for how she danced with her husband she came across as her usual self. Not embarrassed, just not wanting to do it for her husband. With Art already having bad feelings on the idea, and looks like Ellie could sense it but still hopes to get Mandy and drag Art (even unwillingly if need be) into the fold.

Again, I liked how things moved in the first two parts. Fun, teasing, playful and a bit of melodrama. Definitely looking forward to more. Guess I'm just hoping the "outside influence" doesn't leads things to something a little painful.

Also, really sorry for making a comment into a novella and full blown critique!

RedWolfOneRedWolfOne3 months ago

This has been a fun read so far. Just like some of your other stories I've read so far, especially a couple of the longer running tales. All in all though, I think it'd be good to see our couple get more adventurous, but for themselves. Yeah, he admits the time with Jen was fun, but I get the feeling Art may not ever be comfortable playing with others, especially if a man is involved. Well, let's just hope Mandy wises up to that, and stops going along with her new mentor before the new ideas being put in her head cause real problems..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why not talk about this with her husband, but with a stranger? - Betrayal

Why planning, sheming behind her husband back? - Betrayal

Why say no continously to do things with husband, and do it behind his husband back with a stranger??? - Highest degree betrayal!

Her husband said to her, he doesnt want a man in the picture. She take one just becouse...

This marriage is sinking rapidly, if not already dead...

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

This is an Excellent writing story with some Hot Erotic Sex! I can see the wives talking between them selves about their husbands and the sex. Knowing that one couple is into swapping/swinging it understandable that the others might be interested and envious. It will be interesting the next time there is a party of these friends what happens. It’s still not a done deal with Jack being jealous and embarrassed by Mandy’s actions and being with another man. It would likely happen with Ellie and Ron but in separate bedrooms in the same house. Thank you and looking forward to any additional Friends helping friends.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

it started interesting with doing things in front of their friends to help with an issue but this is rubbish.

he is being pressured in to something he is not comfortable with. she asked if ellie had come over wanting sex with both of them if he would have said no, true answer would have been he would have talked with here and not made plans and schemes behind her back. big difference.

so even if he was to call it all off now he knows she wants to have sex with another man and is willing to scheme to get it. this marriage is over.

bet the author makes it it all ok though and people will comment how hot it all is. its not.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

The long slow process tricking him into swing. Her idea but willing to tell him. Usually doesn't work out well.

crayopcrayop2 months ago

Great story and very erotic. Mandy's manipulations and willingness to experiment without talking to the Jack is going to make things interesting, but he is more than willing to participate with Jen and Ellie.

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

Love this series! Really a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...