Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
When the daughter comes home for vacation things go crazy.
12.1k words
4.78
12.9k
28

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,348 Followers

"Seriously? He let you?" I heard Jen from the kitchen as I walked up the basement stairs.

"He did. I was a little surprised too. He took me to dinner at a strip club and then to Ellie's house. We played some game called 'dare you' where Ellie and I took turns daring each other to do things," Mandy told Jen. I stood in the stairwell and listened to her describe what had gone on during the game, and afterwards. It was pretty evident from her description that she had very much enjoyed the entire experience. "That last climax I had on Ron was so hard! God, I was so excited listening to Ellie describe stripping for Jack! Shit, I was so turned on listening to that, that I think I'd have let Bob stick it in me!" She said as she ended her description.

"Damn! Don't let Bob hear you say that, or he will. Shit, I wish I could get Jack to fuck me again. Bob's just being an ass and pretending he doesn't want to have sex with me because I hurt his feelings."

"What an asshole. I'm sorry he's being that way. I kind of feel guilty, like I helped that happen. Hey, I know. I have Jack getting out the air mattresses and inflating them to make sure they're good if we need them for when the girls come home for Christmas. He's down in the basement if you want, you can go down and help him."

"And by help him, you do mean..."

"If you want to. I have to run to the store, so you have about an hour, if you want it."

"Hell yes," I heard her answer from where I'd stopped on the stairs. I quietly retreated back down to the basement. I returned to where I'd set up the air mattresses and pretended to be messing around with the valve on one. She was trying to be silent, but I could still hear her sneaking down the stairs. No amount of stealth could bypass the creak that the fourth and tenth stair treads always make.

I acted surprised and interested as a pair of lacy panties flew past me and landed on the mattress. I reached for them without looking back. "Mmmmm. I think my wife is trying to tell me something." I lifted the panties to my face and sniffed them. "I think she wants something. Maybe I'll let her have her fun." I stood up, not turning around, and pulled my shirt off. My pants and briefs went next. Leaving me in nothing but my socks. I crawled onto the air bed and rolled onto my back, closing my eyes. I laid the panties on my face over my eyes and spread my legs and arms, and then waited.

I maintained the charade as she crawled onto the bed. "Hey, lover. I'm all yours. Do with me what you will!" I said softly as I felt the bed move and then a hand close around my half-hard dick. "Oh yesss. I love it when you suck on me. I wish you'd do it more, especially now that you've learned those new tricks from Ron." I felt her lips close around my head and begin to suck and tease me. My cock grew in her mouth and hand quickly, soon growing to my full proportions. I wanted to stroke her head and encourage her, but I held myself back and lay waiting for her next move. I knew it was coming when her mouth left my hard-on. She moved on the bed, rolled me side to side as she shifted on the squishy air bed. I felt her trying to straddle me and helped her by moving my spread legs together. There was no mistaking the feeling of her pussy lips as she worked my engorged head along her wet slit. "Oh yeah. Sit on me, sweetie. Let me feel you ride me."

She nestled my head into her opening and settled down on me. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly. I pretended not to hear, but moved my hands to her thighs as she began sliding up and down my dick. I slid my hands up to her breasts and cupped both, squeezing them in time with her up and down motion.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped breathlessly after she'd been riding me for a good five minutes. Her wetness announced how quickly she was growing toward climax, which didn't surprise me if Bob had been denying her like she had said. I let her have her way, letting her ride herself toward climax at the pace she chose.

"You're so turned on, lover. I can feel how wet you are. Come for me. Let me feel your hot pussy come around me."

"Uh huh," she grunted.

"Oh yeah. Come for me and then make me come. I wanna fill your hot pussy with my cum." The panties slipped off my face so I could see her naked body bouncing on my lap. Up and down she moved, bouncing us on the mattress, her moans and gasps attesting to her growing orgasm.

"Oh god! Gonna come!" Jen suddenly cried out as she slammed down on me. I felt her pussy clench and spasm around my shaft as she came, her juices leaking around my shaft as she continued to sit on me.

I waited until her climax just started to ease and then decided it was time to give her what she really needed. I took my hands from her tits and slid them to her back, pulling her toward me as her pussy continued to clench and spasm around my shaft. I rolled us over and held myself over her on my hands and knees. I started to thrust into her, driving myself in and out of her sopping wet, still spasming pussy. My strokes were long at first, enjoying the feeling of her pussy clenching around me. I drove into her as she cried out in pleasure, her climax pushed to new heights with the added sensations. I didn't want her to lose it before I could come, so I stroked faster, pushing my coming climax closer and closer.

"This what you want to feel?" I grunted as I let my body go, the first spasmodic jerk driving me deep into her and unloading a massive gush of cum into her. Time and again I jerked and added to the load filling her pussy. I held myself over her, looking down at her as she panted for breath.

"Oh fuck," I heard another female voice gasp behind me. I jerked my head to see the newcomer, Veronica, the neighbor from behind us. She had her stretch pants pulled down to her thighs, revealing her considerable mat of brown curls. Her shirt was pushed up, exposing her big, 45ish year old breasts. I watched as she leaned against the wall, her eyes closed, her body trembling as she continued to stroke her own pussy with her fingers. She opened her eyes and froze in place as saw me looking at her. With a sudden squeak of surprise, she tried to run up the stairs while trying to pull her pants up, her big tits wildly bouncing as she disappeared up the stairs.

Jen and I laughed for a moment. "You knew it was me the whole time, didn't you?" She asked as we became serious again.

"Yeah."

"And you pretended it was her, why?"

"Just to be playful." I said with a shrug.

"Does this mean you'll be playful every time I come over?" She asked hopefully.

"That depends on Mandy. But I heard her tell you to come see me while she was gone, so I if she wants to keep this to just couples, she's not doing a very good job of it."

"I know what Ronnie is going to want now." She giggled. "I know if I was in her shoes I would."

"Veronica? I didn't expect her to show up."

"I don't think she expected to find what she did either. But I think she liked what she saw."

"That seemed apparent. I should probably go explain to her."

"I'd like to hear that one. 'I was fucking my neighbor because her husband is being a jerk.' Should explain everything."

"Yeah. Maybe it wouldn't." I said as my softening dick slipped out of her. I rolled off her and she rolled back on top of me. She kissed me softly. "Thanks for the fuck, sweetie. But I better get home."

"Sure." I watched her dress and blow me a kiss before running up the stairs. I got myself dressed and headed up the stairs to continue with my Saturday chores.

---o---

"Daddy! I'm home!" I heard Samantha, our youngest daughter, call from the upstairs hallway almost a week later. At only 23, she was getting close to graduating college, the last of our three to do so. We'd see all of them home at Christmas, but only Sam would be home for thanksgiving with school being closed for the whole week. I stopped working and headed up the stairs from my office to greet her. meeting her at the top of the stairs. It never stopped amazing me how much she looked like her mother when we first met. I let her slip into my arms for her customary hug, my arms going around her to hug her back. In mid hug I realized we weren't alone.

"Oh, hi!" The young lady behind her said awkwardly when she saw me looking at her.

"Oh yeah. Daddy, this is Sally. She's a friend from school. She didn't have anywhere to go over break, so I brought her home. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, sweetie. Any friend of yours." I uncoupled myself from the hug and held out a hand.

"Hi mister Young. I'm Sally Wu."

"Hi. Well, um, we're all adults here, just call me Jack."

"If you say so. Thanks for having me."

"Not a problem. Sam, why don't you show her the upstairs guest room?"

"I was kind of thinking the one downstairs. That way she has her own bathroom."

"Alright with me. Come on, Sally. I'll show you to your room." I took her bag down to the guest room next to my office, Sally following behind me, but not really saying much. She thanked me and I left the room, closing the door behind me so she'd have privacy if she wanted it, and headed back to my office. I only had about another hour before I could knock off for the long weekend. It'd be nice to have Sam home for the thanksgiving break.

I finished work and headed up to start dinner, it being my turn to cook. I usually did on days I didn't go into the office. I was busy getting the pork chops ready to go into the oven when I heard Sally behind me.

"Um, Jack, where would I find a glass?"

"Ah, Sally, thirsty? Glasses are in the cabinet up there and there's water in the fridge door. If you want soda, there's a variety in the garage fridge, out through that door."

"Thanks!" she answered with a smile. She walked to the cabinet I indicated and stood on her tiptoes to reach up into the cabinet for one of the smaller glasses. The incredibly short skirt she had on pulled up enough for me to see the round bottoms of both cheeks. There was enough bare skin that I wondered if she even had underwear at all on. I shook my head at the thought. Not that she might not, but that I even thought about it! She set the glass down and walked to the garage door. She came back moments later with a can of soda.

"Ice is in the fridge door too," I said, anticipating her next question. She took the glass to the fridge and bent over to look at the control. Her skirt pulled up her cheeks again, this time even further, exposing a considerable amount of creamy, bare butt cheek. I stared in shock as she stayed bent, her mostly bare butt pointed my direction, as she pressed the glass against the lever. I'd met a lot of our daughter's friends over the years, but Sally seemed to be a bit on the slutty side in her clothing choice. I stood there trying not to have the thoughts that were racing into my mind as I was as I watched her completely bare pussy push between her thighs toward me as she watched the ice clink from the spout into the glass.

She had to know what she was showing, but what I didn't understand was why. She stayed bent over more than long enough for her to be sure I'd seen what she was showing, not that I had any intention of doing ANYTHING about it, not with my daughter's friends! But god damn that twenty something year old pussy looked awfully enticing. By the time her glass was filled with ice, my dick was bulging my pants out obscenely and I was forced to try to hide the offensive bulge before she turned and saw her friends dad perving on her.

"I'm home!" I heard my wife call from the garage door while Sally was leaning against the kitchen counter, her ass and pussy clearly in view as she slowly poured the soda from the can into her glass.

"Hey lover!" I called back, turning back to the counter to finish putting the pork chops in the pan.

By the time Mandy walked in from the garage to the kitchen Sally had straightened up so her exposure was covered again. So much for it NOT being intentional, I thought to myself.

"Oh, hello!" Mandy said as she stopped, looking sally up and down, taking in the pink micro-skirt and bare midriff top as Sally turned to face my wife with her soda glass in her hand.

"Um, this is Sally Wu. One of Sam's friends. I guess she's staying with us over break." I said, hoping that neither of them noticed the all too obvious bulge in my pants.

"Oh? Well, I suppose we can handle one more. Sally is it? I'm Mandy, Sam's mother."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Young," she answered cheerfully as she stepped toward Mandy with her hand held out. "I was just getting a drink."

"I see. Well, enjoy the drink." Mandy said to Sally before looking at me. "I think I'll go change."

"Sure, dinner in about thirty minutes," I said as she headed to the stairs. I had no doubt that Sam was about to get paid a visit by mom over her friend's attire. I was pretty sure that Mandy had seen the bulge in my pants and, being a smart woman, knew exactly what had been happening. I wasn't going to bring it up, I was going to play innocent and pretend I hadn't even noticed, and hope it all faded away.

---o---

Saturday morning was like most. It was when we did most of our weekly chores. In the summer, that meant yard work as well as house cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. November had ended most outdoors chores for the year, so it made sense for me to help with other chores. Mandy sorted the clothes and started the first load, and then headed to the grocery store. That was, of course, after we'd slept in and enjoyed some quiet time. Mandy asked me to clean the bathrooms and keep the laundry going while she took care of shopping, which I happily agreed to. With the first load of laundry already going, I changed into a pair of shorts, knowing that scrubbing the showers to my wife's standards was often a rather wet task. I set to work on our bathroom first, doing the large, jetted tub and the sinks first, leaving the huge walk-in shower and the floor for last. My wife's version of clean was quite a bit more stringent than mine, but I did my best to meet her standards. Half an hour later I declared our bathroom done and headed to the downstairs bathroom next, the middle one currently occupied by Sam.

I had the downstairs bathroom almost completely cleaned and was standing in the shower, rinsing the walls with the hand sprayer when she walked in.

"Hey, sexy!" Jennifer said as she stood in the doorway behind me.

I spun around startled, trying not to rain water all over my freshly cleaned bathroom. "Jen!"

"Didn't mean to startle you. I thought I'd catch Mandy before she left to go shopping, but I guess I caught you instead."

"Uh. Yeah. Just cleaning."

"I was hoping to get her to pick up a few things for me and save me a trip, but maybe I'll just borrow a cup of cum instead? "

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the wall to finish rinsing the soap suds off. "You're horrible, you know that?"

"Actually, I think I'm horny. So how about a quickie?"

"Really?"

"Yep," she answered as she stepped into the tub behind me. I felt her slip her hands around me and press her bare tits to my bare back. "Glad I didn't wear much this morning," She whispered in my ear as she pushed my shorts down. My shorts slid down my legs, dropping in the water around my ankles.

"After last week? You want to get caught again? You don't think word will get back to Bob?" I asked, trying to ignore her hands grasping my hard-on.

"I'm not sure he'd care," she answered as I turned off the water and hung the spray head back in place. I disengaged her hands from my dick and coaxed her out of the tub so I could get out. I had to step out of my soaking wet shorts to step out of the tub, leaving me as naked as she was. She grasped my fat cock and grinned as she pulled me out of the bathroom, into the family room. She pulled me to the arm of the sofa, sat on it and then let herself fall backwards, ending up with the sofa arm holding her butt up while her back lay on the cushions. With her legs stuck high in the air and spread wide, I had a perfect access to her pussy. What guy would refuse that offer? I stepped closer and knelt down, lowering my face to her spread sex.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned loudly as I licked up her slit, tasting her tangy juices and flicking across her hard clit. I loved making Mandy come that way, spending a long time tasting and teasing her pussy to orgasm before following it up with a good fucking. Jen wanted a quickie, and Mandy would be home from the store soon as well, so I didn't spend nearly as long on her as I would have liked. I licked her slit for several minutes before I stood up. She looked at me eager to feel my dick pushing into her. I pushed my head down against her and slid it along her now wet lips and across her clit. "Oh god. Don't tease. Give it to me!"

"If that's what you want." I pushed my head down further, pressing it into the entrance to her depths.

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuck yes!" she moaned as I pushed myself slowly into her. I'd only fucked Mandy in this position a few times, and learned that I could not only stroke into her but I could tease her clit with my thumb at the same time. Each stroke drove my engorged head hard along her vaginal wall, which seemed to really push her to a hard climax. I started stroking in and out, driving my engorged head deep into her with each thrust, letting my head slide across that part of her vagina that always drove my wife crazy. I pressed my thumb against her clit and began to rub it in circles in time with my long, powerful strokes.

"Oh fuck!" Jen gasped as I drove into her over and over. "Oh god yes! Make me come!" she began to moan loudly, over and over as I drove hard into her. I could feel the unusual position pushing my own climax up as I looked down at her completely exposed body, her nipples rigid and her legs spread wide. "FUCK! I'm going to come!" she squealed.

I plunged in harder, pushing us both toward climax. "Do it!" I grunted. "Take me with you!"

"FUCK YES!" she cried as her body tensed. Her body suddenly fountained a steam of her juices high into the air, raining down on me as I continued to jam my rock-hard cock fully into her. I heard a moan and looked at the partly open door of the guest room only thirty feet or so away. Sally was standing there, completely naked, one hand between her legs and the other squeezing one of her tits. Her eyes were locked on my dick sliding in and out of Jen. I saw her whole body shake as Jen fountained another gush of juices out at me, this time splattering all over my face and chest.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as my body suddenly going into overload as the sight of Sally coming. My body jerked hard and began to pump a gush of cum deep into Jen.

"DADDY! What the fuck?!" I heard from the stairs as my body pumped another gush of cum into Jen.

I jerked around and saw Sam standing on the stairs, her body wrapped in a towel, staring at me. "Shit!" I grunted in shock before my brain started to process what my daughter must be thinking at that moment. I saw her turn and run up the stairs, holding the towel around her body. Without thinking, I pulled my dick from Jen just as my body sent a third shot out, laying it across Jen's pussy and nude body. I froze, looking at the streamer of cum laying on Jen, just standing there, as my body spurted four more weaker shots onto her pussy and body. I looked back toward the guest room and saw Sally, standing there, staring at me as well. Or, more correctly, her staring at my spurting dick while I stared at her bare, young body, her hand now moved so I could see her shaved pussy.

"What was that about?" Jen gasped breathlessly, unable to see the guest room door or stairs from her position.

"Um, I forgot Sam came home yesterday," I panted. "I better go talk to her," I said as Sally pushed the door to the room silently closed.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,348 Followers