Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you better clean up first. Fuck, you made me come hard. I mean really hard! Didn't mean to come all over you like that. I mean, shit, I almost never come like that. Actually, I think you're the only one that has made me."

"Yeah. Sorry." I said as I stood there, panting, trying to figure out what I should be doing, my body still half under control of the flood of hormones from my climax.

She chuckled and rolled off the sofa. "Don't apologize for that!" she said, getting up and stepping against me. She pressed her cum-covered body against mine as she leaned her face to mine. She kissed me and then pulled me to the basement bathroom. Turning on the water in my freshly cleaned shower, she pulled me into the tub with her to help rinse both of us off.

"There. Now go talk to her!" she said, pushing me out of the tub. "Sorry," she said as I picked up my shorts, realizing I had nothing at all to wear.

After grabbing another pair of shorts from my dresser, I walked to Sam's bedroom door just down from mine and my wife's. "Hey sweetie. Can I come in?" I asked through the bedroom door.

"NO!" she snapped.

"I think we need to talk."

"About what, you cheating on mom?"

At that, I opened the door and walked in without her permission. She was sitting on her bed, looking every bit like the towel, was all she had on, as she sat cross-legged, hugging a stuffed animal. It was clear she had been crying. "No, not about me cheating on mom. But yes, about what I was doing."

"Cheating on mom!" she said sharply as I closed the door behind me.

"No. Your mom knows I was having sex with Jen. It was her idea."

"Mom?! No fucking way!"

I sat down on her bed and looked at her. "Yes, way. See, your mom has sorta had a life changing moment because of her roommate from college. Like a late midlife crisis. She's decided that she wants to try some more, um, experimental things in our relationship. Jen and I have had sex several times as part of that."

"I don't believe you. Mom wouldn't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Want you to have sex with the neighbor!"

"Well, she does. And also with another couple. We've both had sex with other people, and from what I can tell, she has plans to expand that to have sex with multiple men at the same time. She seems to think that she's missed something by limiting her sex life so she wants to experience some wilder things."

"MOM?! No way!"

"Yes way. I won't say I'm completely comfortable with all this, but I love her and if she wants to try some things, well, I'll let her as much as I can."

"But dad! Having sex with the neighbor?"

"I'm not going to give you all the details. If you want, you can ask your mom about it What I will tell you is that we got naked with the neighbors to try and help their relationship. It didn't turn out the way I think their relationship counselor wanted. But it also opened the door to having sex with Jen and your mom in front of Bob. It's a long story. I'm sorry honey, I sort of forgot you were home, otherwise I would've told her no."

"And mom's really good with you fucking her best friend?"

"Yeah, she is. I'm sorry you had to see that. I should have been more discreet." I said as I sat down on the bed next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders to pull her against me. As she leaned over to me, I wrapped my other arm around her to hug her to me in an awkward sideways hug. But it seemed to have the effect I wanted, calming her down.

"Yeah you should have" She whispered after a few more seconds. "I don't think I can unsee what I saw down there."

"I'm sorry. Probably pretty disgusting to see your dad having sex."

"It was a bit shocking to see, yeah. God, I can't believe mom is really okay with you doing that. Sharing you like that."

"What your mom and I share is much more than just the physical act of having sex. Making love is more than just screwing, and I've had to learn to separate the two, otherwise I'd never be able to handle her having sex with other men."

"And she has?"

"Uh huh. Just one so far, but she's talking about more."

"Why? She doesn't think you're enough any more?"

"No. it's not that. She thinks she's missed something by not trying a bunch of stuff. You should probably talk to her about it though."

"Damn, dad. I don't know what to say."

"Well, I just wanted you to know that I wasn't cheating," I said as I let go of her and got up.

"Dad?" she asked softly, as I started for the door.

I turned back to her. "Yeah honey?"

"That was real down there? She wasn't faking that?"

"Jen? No, she wasn't faking. Why?"

"It's just, I've never seen anyone come like that. I mean like she did. Did you like it?"

I chuckled and felt myself blush a little bit. "It's a bit messy, but to me it means I gave her a massively good orgasm."

"Does mom do that?"

I looked at her for a few seconds, trying to figure if I should even answer. "Yeah, sometimes."

"For you?"

"She did, once," I said as I turned for the door again.

"Hey dad?"

"Honey, if you have any more questions I think you should ask your mom. Sharing details of how your mom has sex is getting a bit uncomfortable."

"More uncomfortable than telling me that mom is fucking around on you with other guys?"

"Actually, if you hadn't seen what I was doing, I never would have brought it up. Yes, the whole thing is embarrassing."

She looked at me for a few moments. "Yeah. I can see that." She unfolded her legs and pushed herself to the edge of the bed. She slid off, her towel sliding up her thighs. She spread her legs for a moment as she put her feet on the floor, giving me a, hopefully, unintentional glimpse of her bare crotch as she stood up. The Towel slid quickly down her body to end up on the floor as she walked to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together for a hug, her bare tits pressing against my bare chest. I tried not to think about what I was feeling as I hugged her back, my hands stroking her bare back gently, intentionally keeping my hands well above her waist. I could feel my dick starting to harden at the impure thoughts I had running through my mind at that moment. I was sure that as the seconds ticked by, she would soon feel my dick poking out my shorts toward her, if she hadn't already, but she held the hug with no sign of letting go.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I shouldn't have intruded in your and mom's personal stuff." She whispered as she lay her head on my shoulder, her arms still holding us together. I could feel her pull herself more tightly against me, her hard nipples poking into my chest. I felt her shift and then felt her bare thighs pressing against mine so that my growing dick was bulging my shorts against her stomach just above her mound. She lifted her face from my shoulder and moved it in front of mine. We stood there, staring into each other's eyes for long seconds before she tilted her head slightly and moved her face to mine, tentatively brushing her lips against mine as she closed her eyes. I stood there, kissing her softly, not pushing the issue, but not drawing away either. Her soft kiss began to grow more erotic as the seconds passed, her lips sucking mine and her tongue teasing into my mouth. She finally broke the kiss, but didn't move her face far from mine. Breathlessly she asked, "Can you make any woman climax like that?"

I moved my hands to her hips and gently pushed her back from me. I tried not to, knowing I shouldn't, but at that moment I was unable to help myself. I looked up and down her body slowly, feeling her hands slide from my back around to my hips as she stepped back slightly to give me a better look at her sexy young body. She looked so much like her mother did at that age, which didn't help.

I shifted my gaze and I looked into her eyes. "Honey, I don't think this kind of hug is appropriate. And if you're even thinking what I think you're thinking, that's even more inappropriate. Okay?"

"Sure daddy," she whispered as she stepped back further. She bit her lower lip lightly and stood there, letting me look at her fully naked body. Her breasts were large and firm, each sporting a large, round, pink areola, each sexy mound topped with a large, rigid nipple. Her body was firm and trim, her slender waist flaring out to her full, rounded hips. Her long legs joined with a slight gap where I could see her inner labia sticking down tantalizingly. Her mound had a small patch of curls shaved into a triangle. "I'm not a virgin, daddy, but that doesn't mean I've ever had an orgasm strong enough to make me do that."

"Honey, if I even thought about doing what you're thinking, your mom would cut my balls off!"

She giggled. "She would be upset, wouldn't she?"

"That's the understatement of the year," I agreed before leaning toward her, kissing her forehead and then heading out her door.

---o---

The next few days were a bit awkward. I felt like both my daughter and her friend Sally were going out of their way to flirt with me whenever Mandy wasn't looking. I knew my wife had a long talk with her daughter, though what that included, I wasn't told, even when I asked.

Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day, Alyssa and Suzanne, the older two of our daughters, showed up with their significant others. Alyssa and Evan announced their engagement and the oldest, Suzanne, and her husband Daniel announcing the impending birth of a daughter by displaying the undeniable baby bump.

I'd thought that their arrival would put a damper on the flirting, which it did for Thanksgiving day and that evening, but that seemed to be the only respite I was getting, both girls picking up the subtle teasing again Friday morning. Alissa and Suzanne both picked up on Sam's flirtations almost immediately, each of them taking her aside when they thought I wouldn't notice. Sally was slightly more subtle than Sam, but no less sexual. Her, I sort of understood, after her watching me have sex with Jen. But Sam was more of a problem. Mandy acted completely indifferent to what her daughters had caught onto in only a few hours. I didn't know what to think. There was no way I was going to give Sam what she appeared to want! It just wasn't going to happen. That didn't stop Sam from flashing her pussy and her boobs at me every chance she had.

Saturday morning we said goodbye to my older daughters, who headed home. They'd be back in only a few weeks for Christmas. With our older girls headed home, it was time to set to work on the mountain of leaves the trees and bushes had been dropping the last few weeks. It took me a good hour to get the power rake, an overgrown vacuum cleaner you walked behind, up and running. It was an easy way to deal with the leaves. Suck 'em up, munch 'em up, dump 'em. It might have been cold out, but the job was still dusty, dirty work. By the time I was done late in the afternoon, I felt like I had leaf dust in every nook and cranny of my body.

Since Mandy and the girls had gone shopping at the post-holiday sales around town, I stripped off my disgustingly dirty clothes in the garage, making a pile on the cold concrete. Having the house to myself, I just stripped down completely in the garage, not wanting to track the dust and leaf snibbles into the house. Getting undressed in the garage, which could open at any moment with Mandy's return, was slightly stimulating, leaving me with a half-hard dick. I chuckled to myself at the thought that if the girls decided to return at this moment, they'd get one hell of a view. The thought took me all the way to actually grabbing my dick and stroking it a few moments, aiming at the door as if the girls were sitting in the car watching me. After a few moments, I shook my head, let go of my dick and headed into the house. I padded naked across the kitchen, up the stairs and into the master bathroom. The hot water felt good as I leaned against the wall and let the water cascade over my head and down my back.

"Mmmmm. Finally!" I heard over the sound of the water as a pair of hands slipped around me and wrapped around my partly-hard dick.

"SHIT!" I gasped, not expecting anyone to be home, let alone in my bathroom. I turned under the water, not sure who to expect. "Veronica?!" I asked in shock as I looked at the back neighbor woman her standing there in her underwear, which was slowly getting wet and turning translucent.

"Surprise! After seeing you having sex that day, I just couldn't get the thought of you naked out of my mind."

"Shit, you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry. I saw you get done working out in the yard and knew you'd want a shower. I used Greg's telescope to watch and see if you came in here. Once you did, well, I thought I'd take a chance."

"You did. The girls are gone shopping and could be home any moment."

"I doubt it. The stores are jammed. But if you're worried, then we ought to hurry up, right?"

"You really expect me to have sex with you? Here? Now?"

She began to strip off her now soggy bra, dropping it on the shower floor. "Yep. Greg's been bugging me to agree to have sex with you so Mandy will let him fuck her," she said as she peeled her panties off and dropped them as well. "So, should we?"

"And Greg?"

She smiled. "I don't plan on letting him have sex with Mandy, if that's what you're asking. He's way too eager."

"You aren't?"

"I wasn't, until I saw you having sex with Jennifer. She seemed to be really enjoying herself, so I thought, why not? So, should we?"

"Will it matter if I say no?"

"Maybe, but I'll just be back again." she whispered. Veronica wasn't a bad looking woman for forty-five. She had a nice, large pair of breasts, even a little larger than my wife's 36d's. Otherwise her body was well toned and firm.

"If you want it then maybe I should give it to you." I pushed her into a corner and lifted one of her legs. She grinned at me as she reached between us for my dick. "God damn. No, it wouldn't matter if you said no," she whispered as she pulled me closer to her. I let her guide my dick to her pussy and then pushed my head into her. "Oh my god, yes. I knew it was big when I saw you fucking Jennifer, but I didn't expect it to feel this good."

"Glad you approve."

"Trust me, I more than approve, and I'll approve even more if you make me climax like she did!"

I started to work myself deeper into her in short little strokes, drawing gasps and moans.

"Shit! Greg isn't this fat or this long. God damn, Mandy is one lucky woman!"

"I'm glad you think so," I heard Mandy say from behind me.

"Oh shit!" Veronica gasped. "Mandy!?"

I stood frozen, not looking behind me. "Hey hon. Good shopping trip?"

"Oh yeah. It was really productive," I heard her say as she stepped into the big shower stall. The water turned off, leaving me wondering what she was going to do. "Couldn't find a more comfortable place to do this? Or just in a rush?"

"Well, um, I kinda thought we needed to get done before you found out," Veronica said meekly as I let her lower her leg.

"Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, why don't we find a more comfortable place to continue this?"

"Continue?" Veronica asked. "You're not going to make us stop?"

"Honey, you went to all the trouble to get this far, of course I won't. But I am going to join you. Unless you think you can't please both of us at the same time?"

"Um. I've never, I mean, well, I don't know."

I felt my arm being pulled. I stepped back and let my wife pull me away and out of the bathroom. She pulled me to the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me to into an embrace, her body already naked except for her stockings, which she'd learned I enjoyed her leaving on sometimes.

"I think I better go," Veronica said as she started dressing.

"You sure? All it'll cost you is pleasuring me while you get pleasured by him. Not a bad deal, is it?"

"No, but I've never done anything with another woman. I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Your loss. Now that he's all warmed up, I guess I'm going to have to take care of him."

"Sure. Talk to you later," Veronica said as she slipped out of the room, leaving the door standing open.

"Well, now what do we do?" she asked with a grin.

"I think we do what you suggested. Let me close the door," I suggested as she started pulling me onto the bed.

"Why? Those two have been flashing you all week. Maybe we ought to let them see just what real fucking looks like!"

"I think they already did, that's what started it all: them catching me with Jen."

"So I heard. You made her squirt all over you. Poor Sam thought you were cheating on me."

"Yeah. Jen was pretty turned on."

"Well, now so am I. So how about you give me what you were giving Veronica."

I turned her and pushed her back not the bed, crawling on top of her and worked my dick into her. "Something like this?" I asked as I forced my already pussy slickened dick into her depths.

"Oh yes! Just like that!" she moaned as I forced my engorged shaft deep into her. I held myself over her and started sliding in and out, drawing gasps and moans with each stroke. "God, yes. I love it when you fuck me like this."

With her legs pulled up and back, I had full access to drive hard into her, jamming my cock deep in with each stroke.

"Is this a private party? Or can I join in?" Sally asked as she walked into the room naked.

"Why not? You've been asking my husband for it all week," Mandy moaned.

With a huge grin, Sally climbed her petite, Asian body onto the bed, moving to put her pussy over my wife's face. I was surprised. I'd seen her do a little with another woman, Ellie in particular, but she made no complaint at all as Sally pushed her pussy into her face. "Oooooooo! That's it Mrs. Young. Lick me!"

"Mmmph," she replied, her response muffled by the pussy pressed to her mouth.

I stroked in and out of my wife, pushing her body closer and closer to climax with each stroke. My face was almost bumping into Sally's sexy little boobs as I stroked hard into my wife's pussy. The longer I stroked, the more Sally coaxed me to lick and tease her nipples. I was getting seriously excited, working hard to hold back from coming too soon as I kept driving hard in and out of my wife. It seemed the pussy Mandy was licking was pulling her closer to climax every bit as much as my dick was pushed her. I heard her moans grow suddenly louder and felt her pussy start to spasm and clench around me as her climax began to overtake her. She gasped something into Sally's pussy as her body shuddered and trembled, her pussy gushing a surprising amount of her juices out around me, soaking the bed below us.

I was almost ready to come when Sally lifted herself off my wife's face, stood on the bed and then knelt down again, this time facing away from me, her ass pushing against my body, forcing my engorged cock out of my wife. She arched her back down, tilting her pelvis and exposing her pussy to me as she pressed her tits to Mandy's. I watched as she lowered her face to my wife's and then touched their lips together.

"Oh damn!" I whispered as I looked at Sally kissing my wife eagerly, and my wife returning the kisses with equal fervor. My dick was rubbing against the crack of Sally's ass, so there wasn't much left to do. I leaned back just a little more and pushed my cock down. I slid easily into Sally's tight pussy, drawing a moan muffled by my wife's mouth. I started stroking, knowing I wasn't going to last long. In and out, I drove, forcing both of our bodies closer and closer to climax. My wife lifted her legs around Sally and bent them, digging her heels into my butt to help pull me into Sally with each stroke. I could feel Sally shuddering and trembling slightly as her climax began to take over her young body. Her already tight pussy grew even tighter as I pushed in and out, trying to hold back as long as I could. I realized as I pumped my dick in and out of her, that I hadn't bothered to find out if she was on any kind of birth control. I tried to pull back, to pull out of Sally's pussy before it was too late, but my wife's heels dug in harder, pulling me back in, either not realizing why I was pulling away, or wanting me to unload in Sally. Finally I couldn't hold it at bay any longer. With a jerk, I drove hard into Sally and began to unload deep in her young body, shot after shot pumping into her hot pussy. I heard her gasp and thought I felt her pussy clench even tighter around my surging dick.