Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat panting, looking at her naked back and her as on my lap, my dick buried deep in her young pussy. She began to lift and lower herself, her already sopping wet pussy even wetter with my cum. I didn't bother to stop her, the damage already long done. Up and down she move, my dick staying surprisingly hard as she pumped her ass up and down, driving me hard into her pussy with each new plunge. Her moans grew louder and Sally got up and stood in front of her, reaching down to tease both of Sam's tits.

"OH FUCK!" Sam cried as she slammed herself down my shaft. I could feel her squeezing and spasming around me as she started to climax. She sat on my lap, her pussy squeezing me as she shuddered and trembled. Sally knelt down and sucked one of Sam's nipples into her mouth, the added sensations prolonging the climax Sam was experiencing. I sat there, looking at Mandy, unsure what she was thinking as Sam's climax slowly began to fade. "Ohhhh god damn yes. Sooo fucking good. You were right, hon. It did feel incredible. Even better than Bruce."

"I know, right? So worth it!" Sally answered as she knelt in front of Sam, toying with her tits. She leaned her face to Sam's and the two kissed for several seconds before she pulled away.

"I don't get it sweetie. Why?" I gasped as both our body's began to recover from the climax.

"Sal said it was incredible. I wanted to feel it."

"But hon, it was wrong."

"More wrong than you fucking the shit out of mom's best friend? Or more wrong than fucking my girlfriend? I'm just another pussy."

"No, you're my daughter! You can't do that! It's not only wrong, but if someone found out, I could be arrested!"

She lifted off of me, turned around and climbed onto my lap. She leaned her face to mine and kissed me. "Daddy, I'm no virgin, but you're only the third guy to get in there. Not every girl that goes off to college is looking for dicks to fuck."

"Other than Bruce?"

She laughed. "Bruce is our double-ended dildo. If we'd have brought it, we'd let you watch us use it."

"I don't think I need that."

"But I bet it'd make you sooooo horny. Might even have to join in. I wouldn't complain if you did."

"I'm not sure I could."

"I'd be willing to bet you would. Now that we've done it once, what's the difference? We can do it more, right?"

"Oh Jesus," I groaned. I looked at Mandy who just lay there, looking at me with a silly little grin.

"I think you girls broke him." Mandy said as she sat up and crawled over to the sofa. "But he's right. This is going to have to be our little secret. No one. And I do mean no one, not even your sisters, can know what you did today.

"Alright mama." Sam whispered. "Our secret."