Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Sally cried as she pulled her face from Mandy's and pushed herself up off my wife's chest. "Oh fuck yes! Keep going, please keep going! Don't stop. Please please don't stop!" she begged.

I did my best to start stroking again. It took a few strokes to get a rhythm, and to my surprise my dick only softened a little. Within a couple minutes I was hard as a rock again, thrusting in and out of her hot wetness, my cum squeezing out of her pussy to drip on my wife's pussy.

"Fuck yes! That's it! Fuck my hot little cunt with your fat dick!"

"That's it, honey. Fuck her! Fuck her tight little pussy until she comes again! Show her what a man-sized cock can do!"

"Oh god," I groaned as I heard my wife encouraging me.

"Fuck yes! God Damn! I'm commmmiiiing!" Sally cried out as I felt her tight pussy spasm around me. Yeah, she was coming for sure this time.

I slowed and stopped stroking. Pulling from her, I pushed my cock's h ead down until it slipped between my wife's lips.

"Oh yeah!" my wife moaned. She shifted her legs, pushing Sally back up her body, her feet lifting her butt up off the bed so I could work into her again. Try as we might, it just didn't work. Sally was in the way. Mandy used her feet to push me back from between her legs and then awkwardly rolled the two of them over, ending up lying on top of Sally as she moved onto her hands and knees. She pushed me back with her ass until I had to step off the bed. She pushed herself back and reached between us for my cock while I stood next to the bed. She rubbed me between her lips a moment and then pushed her hips down, sliding down my shaft. It only took a moment for her to start driving her pussy up and down my shaft as she held herself on her hands and knees, her ass moving up and down to force herself off and then back onto my hard cock. I reached up her body and grabbed her tits, squeezing them and her erect nipples while Sally shifted her legs to lift her butt off the bed. Sally lifted her pussy toward my wife's face and stuffed her cum-leaking pussy right to my wife's mouth.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself as I watched her licking my cum from Sally's pussy, all the while lifting and lowering her hips to drive her pussy up and down my still-hard dick.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Here it comes lover!" Mandy cried after only a couple minutes of her pumping her ass up and down, driving me into her as I stood next to the bed. Sally dropped her ass to the bed again as my wife began to shudder and tremble. I felt her body squeezing my dick as her motions became uncoordinated, her strokes more erratic. I could see her face in the mirror over her dresser, a look of pleasure and contentment on it as her climax washed over her and then began to fade. Panting, she pulled off my dick and rolled onto her back on the bed next to Sally. I took the hand she held out to me and let her pull me toward her, crawling onto the bed on my hands and knees. She continued to pull my one hand until I had crawled up her body. Far enough for her to wrap her arms and legs around me and pull me down onto her. "God I love you!" she whispered breathlessly before kissing me.

"I love you too!" I answered as we broke the kiss more than a minute later.

"I don't know what it is, but for some reason, sex has been so much better lately. So much more intense. Don't you think so?"

"Oh yeah, It has that."

"Good. Now, I think I'd better go start dinner and you'd better go finish that shower."

"Yes ma'am!" I acknowledged with a mock salute, which earned me a playful punch on the shoulder. I climbed off of her and held a hand out to help her up, her other hand finding my still-hard dick for a quick squeeze. Mandy pulled on her semi-sheer satin robe while I headed back to the shower.

"You'd better go get showered, too." I heard her say to Sally as I stepped into the bathroom. You don't want Sam smelling my husband's cum all over you, do you?"

"No ma'am," Sally answered a jokingly as I had. A few moments later she was walking into the shower with me. I spent several minutes washing Sally all over while she washed me. Last to be done was my hair, which was still full of dust and dirt. I let Sally push me under the water and then put soap on my head. Her hands started to rub while her body pressed against mine. I could feel her tits rubbing my chest as she rubbed her hands in my hair. I couldn't see why, but for a moment she pulled her body way and her hands from my soapy head. In a few moments I felt her hands find mine and move them to her hips before pressing her body against mine again, this time pushing me back with her soft body until I was under the spray again. She reached for my head and continue, rubbing my hair and rinsing it gently. I grinned to myself as I felt her shift her body to allow my again hard dick between her legs. With soap still in my hair and face so I couldn't see her, I felt her begin to slide her hips along my hardon, gently stroking it with her hot pussy lips as she rinsed the suds from my hair.

"Still want more?" I asked as she rinsed the last of the soap from my hair and used her hands to wipe the water from my face. I rocked my hips in time with hers, my hands still gripping her waist, holding. I felt her lean closer to me, rubbing her hard nipples back and forth across my chest as he continue to stroke my face to remove any residual soap. When her hands moved from my face and slid down to my ass, I opened my eyes and looked down at her with a smile. A smile that only lasted a moment. "Shit! Samantha!" I gasped, seeing my own daughter's face in front of me. "What are you doing?!"

"Same thing Sally did!"

"No way! You can't be in here! You're my daughter!" I said, pushing her hips back so my dick wasn't between her legs any longer.

"You and mom fucked Sally!"

"Sally isn't you!"

"So? I just want a little of what she got."

"Not a chance! Now go!" I said, pushing her out of the walk-in shower. I shook my head as I gave her bare ass a hard, angry, smack, making her cry out in surprise. She looked back at me with a sexy smile while she stopped and rubbed the red handprint I'd left. She turned back to the door and walked practically ran out with Sally next to her, their asses wiggling with each step.

I was still shaking my head to myself as I dried off. I couldn't believe she had tried to have sex with me. After I pulled on jeans and a shirt, I headed down to the kitchen. Mandy was standing at the counter, cutting something up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed myself against her. "Honey, yYou had a talk with our daughter, didn't you?"

"Uh huh. Why?" She asked, twisting herelf partly in my arms to be able to see my face.

"I think you need to have another one with her. One about what's appropriate for her to do with her father. She just walked into the shower with me."

"And that's a problem?"

"She was naked!"

"That's usually how you take a shower."

"Honey, she didn't want a shower." I said quietly.

"I see. So, she wanted to taste what you willingly gave her girlfriend?"

"Okay, I had, we had, sex with her friend. So?"

She set the knife down and turned in my arms. She smiled as she lifted her hands to my face and then kissed me softly. "Not her friend, her girlfriend." I looked at her, confused. "If you you'd have walked by her room in the night, you'd have heard what I did. I'm sure she's just trying to figure things out and doesn't know how to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

She frowned. "Your daughter plays both sides of the fence, and is still trying to work out which she prefers."

"Oh. And Sally is her... girlfriend! Now I get it. But if Sally is a lesbian, why have sex with me?"

"Not all lesbians like just other women. Sometimes they enjoy a man as well. It's called being bisexual."

"Yeah, I know what a bisexual is, but why would Sam be attracted to that kind of a woman?"

"You know, I'm learning that there's something interesting in the touch of a woman as well as a man, and maybe she enjoys the touch of both at the same time." She said before turned in my arms again to go back to cutting.

"So what should I do?"

"I honestly don't know," she said softly. "I'm having enough trouble figuring myself out at the moment."

"Surely you don't think I should give her what she wants?"

"If I were her, I'd want you to. I'm not sure how you say no without hurting her feelings, especially after how Sally joined us. I'm not saying you should, or shouldn't. Right now is not the time to ask me, not after what we just did and how I'm feeling inside. Now go do something else while I finish making dinner!"

I let go of her waist and headed to the family room to turn on the tv, not at all sure what to do about my daughter.

---o---

I couldn't believe how little both girls wore to dinner. It was more than obvious their intention was to tease and entice me. What did surprise me was Mandy letting her robe fall apart enough to expose both her tits, not to tease me, but apparently also Sally. How did I know? Because the two of them couldn't seem to keep their eyes off each other all meal long. I never would have thought Mandy would be attracted to another woman, but there she was, clearly getting turned on again by the sight of Sally's young body and exposed nipples. Mandy's nipples had grown every bit as hard as Sally's were, and I could smell the distinct scent of arousal as she sat on the hard kitchen chair only a few feet from me. Yeah, my wife was definitely turned on by Sally.

I finished cleaning up the dishes and headed down to the family room to join my wife. She still wore nothing but that little semi-sheer robe, and had some kind of romance-type show on, greatest bachelor or some such drivel. It really didn't interest me at all, but she wanted to snuggle, so we did. Fortunately she let me change to a decent movie after that ended. She and I were snuggled on the sofa, enjoying the action movie when Sally walked in, completely naked. She walked to a spot in front of us, between us and the TV, turned her back to us and then bent over.

"Shit," Mandy whispered as Sally bent far enough to push her sexy pussy out at us between her thighs, her lips glistening with moisture and looking oh so inviting.

Sally, staying bent over, pulled two big pillows that were on the floor, over in front of her and arranged them on the floor. Straightening and turning to face us, she gave the two of us a crooked little grin and then sat on the floor in front of the pillows. She laid herself back on the pillows, settling her feet near her butt and then pushed her knees wide apart to expose her pussy. She looked at the two of us seductively as she licked a torpedo shaped silver vibrator, that I had somehow managed not to see in her hand before this. We stared as she licked and the sucked the vibrator as if it were a real dick, stroking it in and out of her mouth while she watches us watch her. It didn't last long before she turned the vibrating action on and reached it down between her legs. She began to rub the tip of the device around her clearly wet pussy lips, closing her eyes and moaning softy as she slipped the device slowly into her pussy.

I caught motion out of the corner of my eye and looked away briefly, looking to the stairs, seeing Sam slowly moving down the last few steps, every bit as naked as her friend. She cleared the stairs and then very slowly, step by step, moved toward Sally, giving both of us a chance to see her nude body. She walked over and sat on the sofa on the other side of her mom, her eyes still glued to her friends nude form. A soft moan drew our attention back to Sally, now sliding the vibrator slowly in and out of her pussy, pulling it all the way out every so often to tease it across her clit. In and out, she teased it, slowly pushing herself toward climax. We watched her body flush pink as her orgasm started to wash over her, the vibrator held to her clit as she arched her back. As her climax started to wash over her, she pushed the toy deep inside herself as the slight shudders of her legs turned into whole body trembles and shakes.

The three of us sat in silence, staring at her as her climax slowly passed and her body stilled. She opened her eyes to look at us, actually, looking intently at Mandy as she pulled the vibrator from her pussy. She slowly rolled onto her knees and began crawling the dozen feet or so toward us, her eyes never leaving wife. She smiled seductively as she stopped crawling, now right in front of Mandy, who was sitting with her right shoulder pressed into my left side, her head on my shoulder and both her legs bent with her feet on the sofa. Sally reached a hand to my wife's bare, right knee, stroking it with her fingers and allowing that stroking to move up her thigh until her fingers were sliding under the hem of the robe. My wife and I both stared at Sally as she stroked her fingers back to her knee and then gently applied pressure, pushing it up, coaxing my reluctant wife to spread her knees so that her right knee was sticking in the air, her legs spread. Sally glanced at Sam, sitting almost against my wife's feet, and then leaned herself toward my wife's leg.

Sally slowly leaned her face down and kissed the inside of my wife's left knee, and then slowly, very slowly, began kissing her way up the inside of her left thigh. Each kiss drew her closer and closer to my wife's pussy. I could see Mandy's chest moving more as she breathed deeply in anticipation. I watched Sally slowly work her kisses closer, pushing the bottom of the robe out of the way to expose my wife's pussy to her lips.

"Oh my," Mandy breathed, squeezing my arm tightly as the first kisses touched her soft lips. We both watched Sally lick and tease my wife, coaxing her to shift her butt more toward the edge of the sofa so her legs were spread wider. Sally licked and kissed Mandys wet pussy lips for several minutes, Mandy squeezing my arm and moaning as Sally pushed her closer and closer to climax. I glanced past her to Sam, now sitting with her legs spread, her fingers slowly stroking her own pussy as she watched her friend teasing my wife. I heard the hum of the vibrator start and watched Sally tease it along my wife's right thigh, vibrating the soft skin as she moved it slowly toward my wife's pussy. "Oh god," Mandy groaned as Sally slipped the vibrating toy slowly into my wife's vagina. She closed her eyes and stifled another moan as Sally licked and flicked her clit while slowly pushing the vibrator deep in and out of my wife.

I was sure that Sally was going to make my wife climax right then, but to my surprise, Sally suddenly lifted her face from my wife's crotch and stood. The vibrator slowly slipping out of my wife of it's own accord while Sally reached for her hands. Mandy took the offered hands and allowed Sally to pull her up from the sofa, and then over to the pillows on the floor. Mandy allowed Sally to coax her to sit on the floor and then be rolled onto her back. I had no idea what to expect, as Sally stepped over to retrieve the vibrator and then back to where Mandy lay on her back, partly propped up by the pillows. Sally stepped over her, lowering herself to her knees with her pussy in front of my wife's face. Sally slipped the vibrator back into my wife while she lowered her wet pussy to my wife's face.

"Fuck," I whispered as I watched Sally working the vibrator in and out of my wife's vagina and my wife licking Sally's wet pussy.

While I watched, and got more and more turned on, Sam rolled toward me and began to rub the massive bulge in my pants as she laid her head on my stomach. I stared at my wife, unable to see her face, but watching Sally lower her face down and start licking her clit while she continued to push the vibrating toy in and out.

Sam started to undo my fly, trying to work my dick from my jeans and briefs. She struggled, trying to work my pants down under my butt. With some effort, and no real help from me, she got them pulled down far enough to expose my whole dick. She wrapped one hand around my shaft and started to stroke me while we watched her girlfriend and my wife pleasure each other, the muffled moans growing from both of them. Sam moved her head on my lap, sliding it closer to my crotch, stroking my dick inches from her face. With nothing else to do with my hands, I rested one on her head and the other on her side. My fingers seemed to move on their own, slowly stroking her soft skin where my hand lay, and then slowly moving around her chest until I was cupping and stroking one of her soft breasts.

Encouraged by my stroking, she brought my dick closer to her face until she could slip my engorged head into her mouth. "Oh fuck!" I gasped as her hot mouth enveloped my head and shocked me back to reality. I wanted to pull my dick from her mouth, I wanted to admonish her that this was wrong in so many ways, but instead I stat there, frozen, staring, as she continued to stroke my cock, her soft hand moving along the whole length of my shaft, only my head in her mouth keeping her from stroking her hand over it as well. I sat there, torn between watching my wife and Sally, and watching my daughter stroke my shaft as she sucked and licked my engorged head. My body finally over rode my brain, and as she stroked me, I started rocking my hips, slowly pushing my dick in and out of her mouth. I was incredibly excited from watching Sally and Mandy, and Sam's attentions were pushing me ever closer to the point of no return. I wanted to make her stop, and at the same time I didn't want her to stop. In the end all I could do was to groan a warning to her. "Honey, you're going to make me come."

She thankfully, and disappointingly, she pulled other mouth off my dick before I could unload in her. She pushed herself up off my lap, and then before I could react, she swiveled her body around swinging her leg over my lap. She sat down on me, her tits in my face and her soft hot pussy pressed against my rock hard shaft. She cupped one of her breasts and pressed her nipple to my mouth. "Come on, daddy. Suck my hard little nipple!"

"Oh honey. I want to, but this is so wrong. "

"Sure you can. Just let it happen. Let me feel your lips on my nipples like mom does."

"How do you know how I do it to your mom."

"I've watched, daddy. You guys don't always have the bedroom door closed as good as you think. I've seen you two fucking in the night. I've seen mom bouncing on your dick while you suck her tits. I want to feel you do that to me. I want to feel you sucking my nipples while I ride your big hard cock."

"Honey, we can't!" I protested, trying my best to get my head back where it belongs instead of in the fog of sex. I moved my hands to her hips to push her off my lap, but she just held her weight against me, still trying to sit on me as I pushed her back, sliding her wet pussy along my dick until it slipped from between us and she was sitting on my legs, looking at me in disappointment.

She nodded and then whispered, "Alright daddy. Let me at least finish what I started?"

"You want to jerk me off?"

She nodded and slipped off my legs. She pushed my knees apart and knelt between my legs, reaching for my dick with both her hands and her mouth. "Oh damn, sweetie," I moaned as she began to suck and stroke my dick. I looked past her to my wife lying on the floor panting, Sally lying next to her on her back such that I could see her whole naked body. Sally's fingers slowly stroked her own body while Sam sucked and stroked my rigid cock, raising my impending orgasm back to life. I couldn't seem hold myself from rocking my hips, my body growing closer and closer to coming. I warned her again, her hands working faster in response.

Just as I was about to come, Sam suddenly stood up, pulling her mouth off my dick. She turned around to face away from me, grasped my dick again and then tried to sit on me before I could stop her. She missed her pussy entrance as my hips thrust up uncontrollably, pushing up into her and squirting the first gush of cum into the wrong hole. She gasped in surprise, lifted again and sat down, this time driving her vagina down on my pussy as my hips bucked up again, unloading another massive shot of cum. She forced herself down on my shaft as my body jerked and pumped cum up into her as my body unloaded shot after shot.