All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_12 months ago

Wow! Three pages of pure sex and a good orgasm(s) was had by all! My kind of story. Loving this series M_storyman_x!

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf572 months ago

I love all your stories! When I start reading one of your stories, I know that I'm set for a good long jerk off. You don't do quick one page posts. Five stars and a favorite point!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Great series and captor. Was disappointed she did Bob even though it appears to have been an accident. Also surprised his dick didn't wilt when he was getting Bob's sloppy seconds from Mandy. You have Jack agreeing to most things when it's on a even field. What will the future hold when she wants to go off with different men? Does she have her own agenda?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love your stories. Well written and HAF. You are proof those two do not have to be mutually exclusive. And since you mentioned requests, maybe when he goes upstairs to check on them, he'll find Sarah has seduced Mandy and is riding her face. And sometime the future, hey family talks, and Allyson and Suzanne want to get daddy dicked also. Very nice. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow!! I have a red or seven parts last night and this morning! Glad to see that this is a Recents story, so that you will be adding more soon. I’ve noticed that no one‘s got it in the butt yet… I’m expecting that that happens soon! can’t wait for the next part…

OGHMNWOGHMNW2 months ago

This is another Excellent Hot Erotic chapter to this story. Jack was a stud again with 3 different women and several times. Mandy’s idea of punishment for Bob backfired. She did enjoy sitting on his face later. Sam obviously is still confused and hopefully Mandy can finally get her to understand. Jack’s Christmas presents for Mandy sound wonderful. Thank You!

kamper3kamper32 months ago

Waiting for next chapter!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts2 months ago

You nailed it again M_Storyman and that's why your among my five best authors here on Lit. I read many of your stories and have always been well entertained (including the "hard way"). Wink There is drama, simmering action, fun, etc ... in other words ... quality writing. Thank you so much for writing them. Another chapter or two is definitely wished on my part. Maybe there is still a slight chance that Bob can evolve from being a Cro-Magnon to a sensible man. Of course, this is up to the author to let us know. Absolute 5 stars again !

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 months ago

Just love your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...