Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 01

Story Info
A friend confides, and her friend comes up with an idea.
13.7k words
4.24
18.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Debbie

Bill was sitting on one side of the sofa watching the Bears game on the big screen TV in the basement, bowl of peanuts and an open beer on the end table beside him when he heard the basement door open. He turned to see his wife Debbie and her friend Emmy walk through the door, then turned back to the game, not paying attention to them. He was a bit surprised moments later when they sauntered over arm in arm and stood directly between him and the TV. Deb looked somewhat amused for some reason, and Emmy...well, she looked terrified.

"Hey, what's going on? Do you need me for something?"

Debbie cracked a big smile, answering "Yes we do William, we have some questions for you, and you need to answer them truthfully. I don't want any bullshit no-answer from you." Emmy turned beet red and looked like she would crawl under the couch if she could pull her arm away. Bill immediately started to wonder just what the hell he'd fucked up this time. Still, Deb looked like she was about to burst with laughter which intrigued him.

"Well, if it's that important, let me steady my nerves." He said, draining the last few swallows from the beer, then squeezing the can in his fist. "Soldier down. So what do you two want to know?"

Emmy, now looking near panicked, looked desperately at my wife. "Deb, please don't. It's not important!"

Deb's eyes flashed, not in anger but in concern. "It is too Emmy, you need to hear this more than anyone I have ever known!"

She turned her concerned look back to Bill, with a 'you'd better not lie to me' look. He glanced back at Emmy, fidgeting like a kid who'd just been busted smoking his Dad's cigarettes behind the shed. He wasn't sure why, but he felt a tinge of sympathy already for her. This must be pretty serious stuff, which didn't begin to explain Deb's amused look from before. Intrigued indeed.

"Bill, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, and I want you to be honest."

'Oh shit.' He thought to myself. Where the hell was she going with all of this?

She pulled Emmy up closer, right in front of him. "Bill, tell us the truth. Is Emmy pretty?"

Before he answered, Bill quickly thought through their past 31 years together. They were both in their early 50's, and having been married for 27 years, they had a wonderful life, filled with four kids, two grandchildren, and many many years of happiness. Not that they haven't had their spats through the years, who doesn't, but life together had been a gem. Deb is gorgeous, with long naturally blonde hair, tall with a beautifully toned body kept fit through hours and hours of exercise. She is a stereotypical head-turner in every way - full breasts, perfectly shaped bottom, stunning legs. Bill too spent a good amount of time in the gym, though not nearly as much as Deb. At 6'3" he was of medium build. He was ruggedly handsome, tall and lean body, with dark eyes and dark hair salted with gray. Emmy was in every way a very pretty woman, though in different ways than Deb. She too is in her early 50's and is quite short and very petite with tiny breasts, a thin waistline, and slight curve to her hips. She has raven-black, short cropped hair that matches her small frame, with smooth, olive skin and pixie-like cuteness.

As all those thoughts flashed through his mind, Bill looked up at the two women. Not sure where this was going, and wishing desperately he had a full one of those aforementioned beers to crack open and take another nerve-calming tug from, he answered.

"Deb, if we are being honest, then you will have to admit that we have discussed this before and you already know." He turned and looked at Emmy, her cheeks burning. "Emmy you are not pretty, you are beautiful." She blushed even deeper if that was possible, and stared at the floor. But a hint of a smile crept across her face.

Deb laughed. "Ha - you see Em, I told you so! You don't have to believe me, but that tall handsome man right there just told you, now do you believe it?" She reached her arm around, hugging her lightly, then looked back to me. Not waiting for an answer, she continued. "OK Bill, one more question that you and I haven't exactly discussed at all, but again I want an honest answer from you. Do you think Em is attractive? Physically I mean - would you make love with her if you could?"

Bill wasn't expecting that and stared wide-eyed at Deb. Apparently neither was Emmy who gasped out loud and stared at Deb, horrified.

"Oh my God Deb, how could you?" she stammered, seemingly paralyzed in shock and fear.

Really wishing he had that beer, Bill didn't know what to say, and looked at Deb, pleading with his eyes to just let it go, and knowing somehow that she had enough wine in her that was not going to happen.

"Well are you going to answer me, or sit there swallowing your tongue?" she asked?.

"I..." He swallowed hard. "I don't know where you're going with this Deb, and I'm not sure if I should answer that?" He glanced at Emmy, her lip was quivering and her eyes were welling up with tears. "Seriously Deb, what the hell is this all about, did I do something to piss you off?"

"For Pete's sake Bill, just answer the damned question! You're not in trouble, you didn't do anything wrong, I...I mean Em just needs a man's perspective on this, and you happen to be the male perspective who's handy right now. So tell the truth, is Emmy attractive and if you could, would you make love with her? Simple question...answer up!"

He could see Deb wasn't budging, and whatever the purpose or outcome of this weird conversation, he was going to have to answer the question. Fuck. Bill shook his head slightly, and looked up at them both before turning his attention to Emmy who was frantically looking for something interesting on the floor to stare at.

"Em." He said, drawing her eyes up to look at him. "I am not sure what any of this is about, or why I'm involved in it. I'm not sure you even want to know the answer to tell you the truth, but you know her, she isn't going to let this go. I hope you won't hate me for this, and I don't mean to be offensive to you, or, well I don't know what the word is for this, but my answer is you are a beautiful, very attractive woman, and if I had the opportunity, I would feel honored to make love to you." He stood up then and stepped close to Deb, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "You too, you know that right?" She grinned at him.

As he stepped away, walking toward the mini-fridge to retrieve a beer, he added "Now, if you two wouldn't mind, I suddenly feel a desperate need to drink a lot more beer and contemplate the wrath I'm surely going to get later."

Deb laughed at that and tugged Emmy's arm. "Don't drink too much dear, and don't worry I'm not going to beat you too badly. Come on Em, you look like you need another glass of wine." Emmy glanced at him and looked almost grateful as she managed a little smile. He watched them make their exit, paying a lot more attention than usual to Emmy's small, firm butt as they scurried out of the room. Opening the can, he took a long drink, still wondering about the questioning, and slowly letting the game push it out of his mind.

A while later he heard the front door open and close upstairs, and a few minutes later Deb came bounding down the stairs.

"How's the game?" she asked, sitting next to him on the couch.

He just stared at her bewildered, took a drink of his beer and handed the can to her. "Don't give me that shit." He snorted. "Just what in the hell was that all about?"

She drank and sputtered as she laughed, and handed the can back. "I shouldn't laugh really." she said. "It's really not funny at all, but I'm not sure what else to do." She turned and watched the game.

"Not letting it go Deb. You owe me some explanation for that little embarrassing episode. Is she going to run home and tell Dave all of this? Should I expect him to drop by when he gets home to kick my ass?" Truthfully, he was a few beers in now, and starting to get a little irritated. She just laughed and shook her head.

"No babe, nothing like that at all, just girl talk that needed some perspective is all."

Bill wasn't having it. "Deb, you know that's not good enough. You embarrassed the hell out of me, and had Emmy almost in tears. Explain yourself."

She got up and retrieved another beer for both of them. "Calm down Bill, it's nothing serious as far as you are concerned." She handed her can to him to open which he did. "Alright, we were talking, and Em is just...well, she's frustrated. You know Dave is gone all the time on the road right? She's alone all the time, and is just really lonely. When Dave is home they are great, but he hasn't shown much interest in her in the bedroom for a long time, and she thinks there's something wrong with her. She didn't come over today to tell me all of that, it just leaked out of her as more wine went in."

He thought about that a moment, sipping at his own beer. "Does she think Dave is fooling around while he's out on the road or something?" He couldn't think of any other reason he wouldn't be all over Emmy, but he was an over the road truck driver, and while he didn't know his schedule, Bill did know he was gone for all but a handful of days a month.

"Oh hell no." Deb answered. "She's very certain he's not fooling around with anyone else. She talked to him about that, or maybe fought with him about it. She actually confronted him when he was home last week and asked him why he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She had fixed herself up, and met him at the door in a negligee when he got home, and all he did was take a shower and fall asleep in bed. That was a big deal for her doing something like that, and she just felt rejected. When he woke up, she really let him have it, and when the smoke cleared he told her that he loves her dearly, but he has some ED due to medications he has to take, and he just doesn't have much interest in sex anymore because of it."

Deb took a long drink from her can. "She said he broke down pretty hard and apologized, and told her that if she wanted to leave him he understood. See, not funny at all." She frowned and shook her head. "The reason I was sort of laughing earlier was because Em was being ridiculous about all of this. She told me she was sure part of the problem was Dave wasn't attracted to her and she must be ugly or awful in some way. I told her she was full of it, and she was gorgeous, but she wouldn't have it. That's when I dragged her down here and got a second opinion."

Bill took that all in, finally understanding a little. Context is everything is it not?

"OK." He said. "Now I understand, I think, what you were doing, but you have to admit that was pretty damned weird. And I still can't help feeling like this is going to come back and bite me somehow."

She laughed. "Oh, get over yourself. I know you think she's cute, and you're a man with an over-active sex drive, so I didn't think I was in danger of a 'wrong' answer there. Besides, she IS cute...I'd sleep with her. I don't know why Dave is just giving up, but it is a physical problem, you know, kind of like me." She frowned then, glancing at me. The truth was as they'd grown older, vaginal penetration for Deb had become more and more painful to the point that it was not a part of their lovemaking any longer. She'd seen a number of doctors, and he had too along with her, and no one could figure out exactly what the problem was, or more importantly, what to do to make it better. Being as open about things as they were, they'd discussed this a great deal and had determined that they could find other ways to satisfy each other that didn't include traditional sex. Not that they both didn't still miss it, but they had plenty of fun in other ways. Deb was actually more upset about it than Bill was, but for him, it was an opportunity to explore both of their kinks and it was fun refresh of their sex life. They had been very open to talking about it from the start, and Deb had eagerly adapted. She had become an expert at oral sex and loved to swallow. She even occasionally allowed him to penetrate her back door, one of his fetishes, and she found she occasionally wanted and enjoyed it too. Strangely enough, that didn't hurt her like vaginal penetration did.

Bill drained his beer, the alcohol dulling and pushing any more questions out of his mind, instead opening it to all things sexual with this conversation. He set the can down and turned toward her, reaching out and squeezing one of her breasts firmly and said "Well whatever you two are about, I do think she's cute, but you're drop dead gorgeous, and I'd gladly make love to you any time you'd like."

Brushing my hand away, she laughed. "Thanks babe. I didn't need that in the way Em did, but I love you and appreciate your honesty. Isn't it strange though?"

He squeezed his buxom wife's left tit again, noticing her nipple had hardened a bit. "What do you mean by strange?" he asked.

She looked at him, leaving his wandering hand alone this time. "I was just thinking, Em's pussy isn't getting any attention at all, and mine's half broke. Too bad we couldn't just trade." She laughed a little, but he sensed a little sadness too.

Reaching over her lap and grasping her hip, he pulled her over and then up straddling his lap. Pulling her down, he kissed her deeply, cupping her round ass and pulling her tight. Breaking away, he said "I didn't marry your pussy Debra, and besides it works just fine for me...I can prove it." He slid his hands up to the waistband of her yoga pants, and slid them inside to her bare ass.

"Oh really?" she said, giggling. She reached down, feeling for his cock as he began to stiffen. "Maybe you're right, she's not completely dead. In fact, I think I sense some life in the old girl right now. How about we ditch this game and I'll give you the blowjob of your life?" Bill groaned softly, both at her words and her hand slowly stroking his hardness.

"Well, the Bears are a lot more broken than we are, so deal. But I think you should climb on top so I can check for signs of life while you're blowing me."

Moments later, clothes on the floor, they were locked into a 69 position. Of all the alternatives to the traditional, this had become most often what normal meant for them regarding sex, and they both enjoyed it immensely. Deb loved getting fucked before her pain became a barrier, but she always needed more stimulation to orgasm that way. With oral, she could cum over and over. Bill loved everything about it too - her sweet, musky scent, how she tasted, and her wildly powerful orgasms.

He shifted slightly beneath her as he felt her hot, wet tongue lick across the purple glans, then lick slowly across the tip and down the underside of his shaft and back the other way. It had been quite a few years since they'd started down this path, and her skill at oral sex had improved dramatically. Her lips opened and slowly engulfed his cock as she lowered her hips, pressing down firmly into him, his tongue probing between her puffy lips. They quickly fell into a familiar rhythm with each other, her grasping and stroking the base of his cock as she bobbed up and down, and him alternating between sucking at her inner lips and her rather large clitoris. She liked that more than a tongue-flicking attack on her little bud, at least until she was about to cum. She sucked him deeply, and Bill knew from familiar experience that her urgency meant she was really horny. In the moment, he turned his attention to all the little things that he knew turned her on.

He wet his thumb, and started to stroke her perineum as he took her engorged clit into his mouth, sucking it in and out in rhythm with her. She moaned and pulled her head off, moving down quickly to take his swollen balls into her mouth.

"Mmmm fuck that feels good!" he exclaimed, and licked up and down her glistening, parted lips. She sucked him again, deep into her mouth and pulled back off with an audible 'pop'.

"Oh babe, I think you got her started!" She panted softly, grinding her sex into his eager mouth. "I'm getting close...play with my butt, and tell me when you're going to cum so we can cum together."

Bill hummed "ummm hmmm" into her sweet pussy, and felt himself growing even harder in her sweet mouth as she sucked and stroked his thick cock. Her telling him to play with her ass meant two things...she was very close to orgasm, and she was probably going to let him fuck her beautiful ass later. Though she had grown to enjoy it as an alternative to vaginal sex, it still was a rare treat, and the thought of it made him even harder. He thrust gently into her eager mouth, at the same time increasing the pressure of his thumb against her tight sphincter. He tickled her clit softly as she relaxed and allowed his digit to enter her most intimate opening. Her legs weakening suddenly, she shuddered above him, and he felt her tongue swirling around the engorged head of his cock, pressing into the tip, then sucking him quickly and deeply into her mouth. He swelled in her mouth, and felt his release coming.

"Babe...I'm going to cum!" He gasped, stroking his thumb in and out of her spasming asshole, sucking her clit hard while flicking it quickly and firmly with his tongue. She whimpered and pushed hard into his chin, her moans muffled by his pulsing cock, and her orgasm ripped through her. She still held him tightly in her mouth, gasping but no longer moving and as he felt the rhythm of her contractions start. He thrust upward several times, cock swelling as streams of thick cum shot deep into her throat. She swallowed as he nibbled at her swollen clit, another small orgasm overtaking her. Slowly her quivering subsided and she cooed softly he carefully pulled his invading thumb from her tight little opening. He felt her sucking hard at his softening cock, milking him thoroughly while she relaxed into him, and they lay there a couple of minutes before she put her foot down on the floor, partially pushing herself up so she could turn and lie on top of him.

Leaning forward, she kissed him deeply.

"Mmmmm thanks babe, I really needed that!" she said, smiling sweetly. "You definitely still know how to get the old lady worked up!"

He laughed. "Any time babe...you know I love it when you cum in my mouth."

Deb grinned. "You love cumming in my mouth too, and don't tell anyone, but so do I." She kissed him again. "I'm still horny and I'm not done with you yet, so later when you get good and recovered, I'm going to attack your beautiful dick again, and if you're lucky, I'll let you cum inside my ass."

"If you insist babe." He quipped, smacking her firm ass. She kissed him again, sucking on his tongue briefly before rolling off him and gathering her clothes.

"I'm going to go up and shower, then run into town for a couple of things. Come up later when you're done watching the games. You take a shower too, then come find me big boy."

"You got it babe." he said, pulling on his t-shirt. He grabbed his boxers and shorts and headed to the bathroom.

It wasn't until the afternoon games were finished that Bill turned off the TV and headed upstairs to shower. He'd switched from beer to water after Deb left, wanting to be fully sober for the activities he knew were coming later. Knowing he would be screwing his wife's hot ass later took some of the spontaneity away from things, but it didn't change how turned on it made him, anticipating her slippery, tight opening clutching him as he thrust deep inside her. On his way through the kitchen upstairs, he saw she was cutting vegetables up and had the Wok out.

"Hey babe, game finally over?" she asked.

"Yep, I'm going to go clean up. What's for dinner?"

"I picked stuff up for a stir fry in town, just getting things ready for that later." She put down the knife and slid her hands under her t-shirt, pulling it up and over her head. She was bra less, and reaching up to squeeze her full breasts, and lifting one up to lick at her stiffening nipple. "Hurry up and get in the shower. My panties have been soaked all day waiting for you to get your ass up here. I'll be downstairs waiting for you." She turned around and wiggled her ass at him, giggling.