Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down into his eyes with a lusty, curious look and nodded slowly. "Eat my pussy now, please!" she was almost pleading.

"And..." he started, but didn't finish as she reached out and grasped the back of his head, pulling him into her.

"You bastard!" she hissed. "Lick me right now, I can't stand it anymore, put your tongue in my holes and make me cum!"

He hummed out a reply, but she wasn't letting go enough to find out what it was. Instead, he pointed his tongue and pushed down, finding the dimple of her tight rosebud and pushing gently, tickling her. She cried out as his nose burrowed into her quivering inner lips, his tongue pushing harder, slightly entering her as contracted. Satisfied he was not going anywhere, Deb released his head and pushed one breast up, taking her own nipple into her mouth and sucking it hard.

He pushed against her small opening a few more times then backed away long enough to reach for the lube on the couch. He began to lick up each side of her, from her tight rosebud up along the sides of her spread pussy, being careful to avoid touching her pulsing clitoris. Her nether lips twitched softly when he pulled away and started over. Bottle opened, he squeezed it into the edge of her open pussy, letting it dribble down to her ass where he scooped it with a fingertip and began to massage her there. She rocked forward, forcing herself down and onto the probing finger, taking it inside her. He continued to push until it was fully buried inside her and started making gentle 'come here' motions, watching as his finger pulled her cunt flesh forward.

Deb let the nipple loose from her lips and gasped loudly. "Oh God yes!" She tried to push down further on his invading finger, trying to take it deeper inside. "I'm going to come so fucking hard for you!" she moaned. "Do another one...put another finger in me and stretch me! Get it ready for your big, hard dick. I want you inside me before I cum!" Slowly pulling his finger back, he squirted more of the lube and pushed his index and middle finger together, this time pressing first the tip of the middle finger until the index met resistance, then slowly and steadily pushing them until they were fully inserted. She gasped loudly as he slowly pulled them out and pressed back in, adjusting quickly to him. He added a third finger and slowly entered her up to the first knuckle, stretching her little clenched hole.

Bill looked up at her and found her staring lustily at him, almost mauling her own flushed breasts. She pulled one up again and slowly licked around her nipple before sucking it into her mouth. God he loved it when she did that!

"Now?" he asked simply.

She nodded, nipple still buried between her lips. "Um mm hmmm." was all she could get out. He squirted a bit of lube on his painfully hard cock and stroked it, spreading it all over. He was immediately aware that he was going to cum very quickly, and as he raised up kneeling in front of her and pressed the dark purple head against her little opening, he told her.

"I'm not going to last long babe...are you close?"

"Yes...so close. Just put it in and fuck me...go slow until it's all the way inside me." She reached down and spread her cheeks wider, the soft pink of her asshole now visible as she relaxed. He pushed forward, catching the tip in the dimple and pushing steadily forward as she slowly relaxed. He stared as the big head slowly stretching her wrinkled hole, past the tight stretched ring, and his thick shaft steadily slipped inside her. He didn't stop until he felt his pelvis press tightly against her pussy.

"That's all." he said simply, all to aware of her gently squeezing and releasing around his cock, her little hole acclimating to the big tool invading her. She reached up and placed her hands on each side of his face, pulling him down and kissing him, panting into his mouth.

"I love you William." She said. "I'm ready now honey, do it slow at first, I want to cum with you."

"I love you too babe, you're so beautiful. I don't think I'm going to make it. As soon as I start moving I'm going cum so hard for you."

She smiled at him as she gently shook beneath him. "It's good babe. I want you feel me squeezing you and I want to feel you shoot all your cum inside. So tight for you. Do it slow and when you start cumming, fuck me hard and play with my clit...I'm ready to cum so hard for you!" He pulled out slowly, mesmerized by her tight opening pulling out with him. "You love my ass don't you? It's your ass to use and stretch me and fuck it any time you want."

He kissed her again, then leaned up, looking down as he slowly backed away, pulling the thinly stretched ring of flesh with him until just the head was caught, then as slowly as he could manage, he pushed all the way back inside her. He gasped loudly as her pelvic muscled contracted, squeezing him tightly inside, milking him. "Oh fuck...fuck...!" he muttered, pulling out again. Somewhere in the back of his mind the idea of the camera popped in and he imagined the closeup of her asshole clenched around his shaft as he slid in and out of her. "Fffwwwwwww..." he gasped, the image in his mind sending a bolt of lightning straight to his groin. He pushed in again, more firmly this time, making Deb gasp. He felt a warm wetness as she lost control and a dribble of pee escaped...the joys of having kids and growing older, she almost always did that when he fucked her this way. It only turned him on more as he pulled out and slammed quickly deep into her fiery depths, his cock twitched and jerking uncontrollably, and he groaned.

"I'm...ahhhh fuck!" He stopped, putting his hand down and thumbing her clit quickly. "I'm about to......are you ready?"

Deb whimpered, pulling her big nipples hard. "Yes..fuck me. Fuck my asshole hard!" She was stammering between shallow breaths, no longer watching the big screen, just watching as his face contorted as he tried to hold back the river of cum trying to break through. He stared at her faced, flushed with lust and need, and his fingers became a blur over her clit as he pulled out quickly and slammed back inside her quivering hole. He started to pull back and quickly stopped, crying out as the spunk erupted from him, flooding her. She felt his cock swell even larger and start twitching as he buried himself deep inside her and whimpered. "You're cum...oh God! So hard inside me...I feel it so hot! I'm c-cum...I am OH! Fuck it hard now!"

He continued his assault on her clit, and began thrusting inside her in long, deep strokes, his hot spunk lubricating her even more as he drove deep inside her little hole. She whimpered loudly and grabbed his hand, pressing it tightly against her open pussy and gasped as she shook violently beneath his assault. A moment later he felt her tight ring squeeze tightly around his shaft in a steady rhythm as her orgasm ripped through her. Between whimpers she reached around his neck and pulled him down tightly against her, at the same time her legs wrapped around and pulled him as close as she could, trembling uncontrollably. He felt her body shake as a little sob yelped out into his neck. He pulled his face up worried he'd hurt her, but found her red-faced and smiling, eyes closed.

Her spasms subsided and he remained hard inside her and didn't want to move.

"Are you OK baby?" he asked her softly, kissing her cheek.

Her eyes opened and she looking into his soul. "Yes I'm so much more than OK. Just hold me a bit longer please?"

He kissed her and wrapped his arms under her. Pulling her up, he pulled her gently with him as he lay back on the floor. On top of him now, she peppered his cheek and lips with little kisses, arching her back and pulling him deeper inside her, then settling against him, head on his chest. She heard his heart still pounding.

"You're still hard." she finally said.

"Mmmm." he replied, pushing his hips up against her. She pushed herself up slowly, sitting on top of him, and pulled herself up and then sat back down and squeezed her tight muscle a few times around the base of his cock. He smiled.

"Are you going to stay hard and do me again lover?" she giggled. "I'm not sure I have anything left in me, but you can keep going if you'd like. I love how you feel, filling me up." She smiled and leaned down to kiss him, tongue thrashing against his.

He reached up and cupped her slightly sagging breasts, flicking her nipples with his thumbs. "I don't think I have anything left in the tank either." She laughed with him. "No, I don't think there's a round two to worry about, but let's just stay here like this for a while. I don't want to move."

She leaned over him and rocked slowly, keeping him deep inside her gently throbbing asshole. She leaned further and pulled her fleshy tit forward, offering a nipple to his mouth. "Whatever you say handsome." He sucked tenderly as she rode him, slowly milking him dry. As he softened, his cock slipped out with a little flood of cum, and Deb rolled gingerly to his side.

"Wow, you must have shot a bunch." She reached down and played with the little puddle, dragging a finger through it and up to her lips, sucking it off and swallowing. "Mmmm...good."

He laughed. "Sorry, I don't think I have anything left."

"It's OK, this will do nicely." She smiled and leaned up on an elbow, licking the last of his spunk off his belly, then taking his now limp cock in her mouth and sucked gently. She released him and moved back up, laying her head on his shoulder, cupping her hand over his heavy balls.

"Hey babe?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Earlier, you asked me if I'd like it if Emmy was going down on me. Were you playing then, or would you really like that?"

He thought for a moment. "I suppose a little of both to tell the truth. I've never wanted to bring anyone else into our bedroom, but I know you fantasize about being with another woman, and I'm a red-blooded man and would love to watch. Or participate."

She laughed softly. "Yeah, I do fantasize about that, and neither have I. Thought about bringing anyone else into our relationship I mean." She pulled her hand up and rubbed one of his nipples. "Emmy told me a lot of things earlier. Private, intimate things that it's just not in her nature to talk about. Those two have the most vanilla sex life you could ever imagine - I wouldn't be surprised if they have a sheet with a hole cut in the right place if you know what I mean." She laughed again.

"OK, maybe not quite that bad." She propped herself up and looked at him intently. "I've been thinking about something." she said.

He brushed her hair back behind one ear. "What about?"

She sighed. "Promise you won't get mad?"

"Of course not."

She reached down again, squeezing him. "OK, here goes. I don't have any need to do anything sexually outside of us. You know that, right? And I don't think you do either? But I almost feel like Em is asking me to help her in some way, I'm just not sure what that way is for her."

"Hm. Yeah, I suppose I could kind of see that. So if you don't know what it is for you, do you know what it is for her?"

She looked at him with a sly grin on her face. "Well, I haven't thought this all through yet, but yes I have some ideas. But they involve you, and Dave too. I'm not sure where your feelings would be on any of this?"

Bill was somewhat amused and curious too. "I don't know what your ideas are, so I guess I can't answer?"

"OK, well here it is. I think Emmy is cute. Kind of hot actually - I've seen her naked showering at the gym. She's tiny and gorgeous, and I wasn't kidding earlier when I said I'd do things with her. And I am sure you would like her too. Truthfully, I've had fantasies about her and I that no one but you knows about now."

He laughed. "Well, so far I'm on board."

She continued. "I also know that Em thinks you are handsome and likes you. I don't know if that's sexual for her, but it probably is. And Dave is a good looking guy too. I haven't fantasized about him, but if circumstances were right, well." She trailed off.

He thought about it. Was she suggesting that they sleep with Em and Dave? He replied. "OK... so you like Emmy, you like Dave, Em likes me, and you know I like her. The whole world knows you're a hot piece of ass. Do I have that all right?"

She licked his nipple then laughed, stroking him. "Yes, you have that right."

"So how exactly does all of this help them - I assume that's where you are going?"

Deb sat up. "I don't know how else to say this, so I'll just say it. Just don't hate me for it, ok?"

"OK."

"OK. They are not doing anything sexually at all, nothing. And even when they were, it was honestly pretty lame from what Emmy told me - especially compared to us. I know he has a problem with ED, but there are ways to deal with that. Emmy is just frustrated and horny. I know she is because she told me, and she doesn't talk about that stuff. She asked about us, what our sex life was like, and I told her everything."

Bill put his hands behind his head, intrigued. "And what did she think about 'everything'?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. She got a little embarrassed, and then went in to her whole thing about how she thought she was unattractive and you know the rest. So I started thinking, and honestly fantasizing a little, about both of us teaching them some new tricks so to speak. To liven things up and see if that helps make their love life any better."

She took his cock in her hand again, squeezing.

"That's an interesting thought." he replied. "By teaching them, what do you mean? Do we, um, perform for them?"

"No, not like that."

"OK, not sure where we're involved in this then?"

She stroked him, but nothing was happening. "Well, OK here it is. I'm saying you teach Emmy, and I teach Dave - we change partners, like a wife swap."

He stared at her. "Really? Like all of us together at the same time?"

"Maybe. Or maybe we start separate at first and then together at some point? I don't know - I haven't worked all of this out yet obviously. I think maybe it would be better apart though, so we could all do our thing and not worry about anyone else watching or whatever. I know I'm not embarrassed or jealous, and I don't think you would be. I don't know about them though."

Bill considered the idea. He was definitely attracted to Emmy, but could he fuck her? Probably he decided. And what about Deb and Dave, could he live with them fooling around? "I don't know babe. I think I need to think about it a bit. This is all pretty out of the blue and we've never talked about anything like it outside of a pillow talk." He rolled to his side. "You obviously haven't talked to Emmy about any of this. Do you think she would go for it? What about Dave?"

"I'm not sure about Em. Dave I think he would, I mean who wouldn't want a crack at all this?" She laughed, lifting her heavy tits and letting them drop. "I think Dave would do anything for Em. He already said he'd understand if she wanted to leave him over this, and she definitely doesn't want to do that, she just wants to have a sex life. It's Em I would have to get on board, and I think if I worked on her I could. I've caught her looking at me in the gym shower too - she might not admit it, but she's got a bi streak in her too and I'm pretty certain I can find it."

Bill was thinking about the two women now, and started to harden slightly.

"Does this mean you're liking my ideas?" Deb asked, tugging at his swelling head.

He reached for a breast, twisting her nipple gently. "I love the idea of you and Emmy together - especially if I get to watch or maybe participate."

She smiled. "It would have to be just the two of us I'm afraid, at least in the beginning. I'd have to get her pretty on board with that before introducing anything else. What would you think if it never went any further than just her and I?"

"I think I'd have to find a hiding place somehow then, because no way am I going to miss that, even if I have to jerk off in the closet!"

She giggled. "I'm sure we could arrange something." She leaned down, taking his nearly erect cock in her mouth and sucked him steadily for a few minutes. His mind raced, thinking about his wife and Emmy locked into a 69. "I think you must be OK with that part of the plan. What about all the rest?" She went back to it, stroking his balls and sucking him.

"If you could get Dave past his ED, he'd want to fuck you. We both know that isn't going to work with the pain, so he'd have to do it in your ass. Are you OK with that?"

"Mm hmm." She pulled him out of her mouth. "I thought about that, and I think I'd have to be. Let's face it, most men want that forbidden fruit, and I would have to be OK with you fucking Em in her pussy when I can't do that. I'd guess that you boys wouldn't care where you stuck your dicks, right?"

"Of course I care! I wouldn't do anything ever that would hurt you!"

She laughed. "I'm teasing you. I know you wouldn't, and neither would I. I just figured my butt and Em's pussy were a good trade. I'm not sure if she'd do anal or not, but if this all works out, you might get a shot at that too. And trust me, she has a beautiful butt. You cock would look gigantic fucking her - she's so little."

Flashes of Emmy's ass filled his head, and Bill started to thrust into Deb's eager mouth, surprised at how hot he was already.

"I guess you have a little let in you after all." She giggled.

"Turn around here, now." he ordered, and she immediately got on her knees and swung her leg over his head, lowering her pussy to his mouth. He saw her asshole was still wet with his cum as he clamped his mouth around her puffy lips.

She lurched forward, still sensitive and drove him deeper into her throat. "I am going to cum again all over you, but

be gentle, it isn't going to take much." Taking him in her mouth again, she stroked his balls and then further down, rubbing his ass quickly with her fingers. That was something new, and it felt good. He grumbled into her gaping cunt.

"Hm...you like that?" she asked him. He responded by lifting one knee and putting his foot to the side, giving her more access. "I guess that means yes." She spit on her fingers and took him deep in her mouth again. She returned her fingers, pushing them tightly against him. She felt him do the same, rubbing his spunk into her tight asshole, then push inside her. She pushed back, his tongue rolling against her clit, and unexpectedly started to cum, gasping around his thrusting dick. He watched as a bit of his earlier cum dribbled from her contracting asshole down to her opened pussy. She collapsed to his side, overwhelmed, and he sat up and got to his knees near her face. Her eyes were closed and she was panting softly. He started stroking his cock quickly near her slightly parted lips.

"Open your mouth babe. I'm going to shoot all over your face!" She moaned and opened, sticking her tongue out and he pushed up to put the head of his purple cock on it as he jerked wildly.

"Do it. Give me your cum, all on my face. Do it now babe...all on me!" She tried to suck the head and then flicked it quickly with her tongue as he grunted and exploded. A white line of semen shot across her cheek up to the corner of her eye, and he pushed down as the second rope flew into her open mouth. She pushed forward and took him in her mouth, sucking hard as he pushed and emptied himself into her eager, gulping mouth. Finally exhausted, he sat back and looked at his wife, face red and cum dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"That was..." He tried to say.

"Me too." She said, using her finger to push his seed into her mouth and swallowing it. He turned around and lay down, then kissed her. She pushed her tongue in his mouth with the last of his sticky seed - he didn't really mind, she did that sometimes when he shot in her mouth.