Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill laughed and rubbed his lengthening tool, then turned and walked to their bedroom and the shower. Fifteen minutes later, he emerged clean and freshly manscaped. They both had agreed years ago that they liked each other shaved for oral sex, and it had become a regular habit. Pulling on a pair of sleep pants, he combed his hair quickly and left the bedroom already semi-erect from anticipation. At the top of the steps, he thought he heard a faint moan and wondered just what his bride was doing down there. He found out quickly enough when he opened the door and stepped into the basement. On the big screen there were two women, locked in a 69 position furiously eating each other out. 'Fuck, she must be hornier than I thought.' he thought to himself. Deb wasn't too big on watching porn, but when she was really worked up she liked it, especially lesbian scenes. Though they had never brought anyone else into their bedroom or had any outside partners, Deb had experimented with a few girlfriends when she was young, and was definitely bi-sexual. He wasn't sure, but he suspected if the situation were right, she'd be more than willing to bring another woman into their bedroom. It might be just for her though, he didn't know.

Rounding the edge of the couch, he found Deb sitting on the floor propped up against it, naked and legs spread, slowly cupping and stroking her puffy mound.

"About time you got down here!" she smiled up sweetly at him.

"Got started without me I see."

"A girl has to do what a girl has to do." she replied. "The grocery store wasn't the only place I stopped this afternoon." she said. He looked behind her head on the couch and found she had laid out a bottle of lubrication, a vibrator, a long tapered toy of some sort, and a couple of video cases.

"I see that." he laughed, stepping out of his sleep pants and sitting down beside her propped against the couch, cock bobbing in front of him. She reached over and took it in her hand. He was not quite seven inches in length (they had measured) and thick - thicker than her own wrist.

"Two of them, one for you and one for me." She giggled and reached back handing him the two DVD cases. One was two full hours of lesbian scenes, clearly for her. The other was two hours of all anal scenes. She definitely knew what each of their fetishes was! "I started with me since you were busy in the shower."

"I see that too! That's hot." He nodded toward the screen, one of the woman was kneeling now, and the other was behind her pushing her tongue as far inside her lover's pussy as she could manage. Deb was rubbing little circles over the hood of her protruding clitoris. "Uh-huh." was all she said. The screen changed to a new scene, with two young ladies lying on a bed, legs entwined and rubbing their bare mounds against each others thigh. They were kissing and running their hands up and down each others bodies. Bill reached out and lightly stroked her nipple as she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted her own wetness before reaching down and letting two fingers glide past her swollen nub, slowly squeezing her clit between them and releasing. The scene shifted again to a closeup of the small brunette's wide-open nether lips, pink and glistening with her excitement.

"I'll bet she tastes sweet!" Deb exclaimed, shuddering slightly as she squeezed her clit firmly.

"You'd like to eat her pretty little pussy wouldn't you?"

"You know I would. Mmmmm" She moaned softly as he leaned over and took her erect nipple into his mouth. "She could be on the bottom with me licking her while you fucked her. Then pull your cock out all covered in her juices and let me lick and suck them all off of you." She tugged quickly at his pulsing erection.

"Oh fuck." he groaned. "You're just trying to get me to cum before I get to fuck your tight little butt!"

Deb giggled, squeezing his shaft hard at the base. "If you do, you'd better be able to get hard again quick, because I love you and I want you to put your beautiful cock inside and fucking me nice and slow until you fill me up with cum. I'm planning to have a bunch of orgasms tonight too. Think you can keep up?" She giggled and he kissed her, tongues thrashing.

"I hope so!" he answered. "But I love seeing you get off, so let's take care of you."

She smiled at him, slowly stroking her moist outer lips. He held up his hand, holding a cock ring. "Besides, I don't get to fuck your sexy ass very often...I plan to stay hard for hours." He laughed as her eyes grew wide.

"You better not, I can only handle so much!"

He laughed and slid down, lying on his back with his head a bit away from the couch. "Get up here then. Let's see how many times you can cum while you watch your girl porn." She kissed him, swirling her tongue around his.

"As you wish darling." She sat up then started to straddle him, facing the couch.

"Not like that, turn around so you can watch. Don't pay any attention to me, just watch those beautiful ladies making love. Pretend you're one of them, licking and nibbling at your lover's pussy while she does the same to you.

"Mmmm, you really know your way to a girl's heart don't you?" She laughed and turned around, giving him a perfect view as she sat back. "I'm going to smother you like this you know."

"That's the idea. You just move so I'm licking you where you want me to. I can't see, so you move so I'm doing what she's doing on the screen."

Deb moaned as she pushed her butt back and spread her knees. "Move up, you're too close to the couch." she said. He did, and soon found her glistening sex pressed firmly against his mouth. He tasted her, letting his tongue slowly push up and split her inner lips, then flattening his tongue and pressed firmly against her clit.

"Oh fuck yes, right there!" she gasped. She started to slowly rock her hips, rubbing her clitoris across the flat of his tongue. "Mmmm...mm mm...mmmmmmmm" she uttered softly. He grasped her smooth cheeks and squeezed firmly.

Pulling back slightly, he said "Tell me what they're doing. Describe it to me." He felt her take his erection into her hand and thrust softly.

"Mmmm OK. The pretty blonde is on top, and the other girl is pulling her open and licking little circles around her clit. God she has a long tongue. OH! mmmmm" she gasped slightly as she felt his fingers dip into her moist slit and pull her outer lips open. "The girl on the bottom... mmmmmm yes, suck on me. The blonde is grinding into her like this." Deb dropped her hips a bit and started to rock back and forth, smashing her sweet lips against his mouth and probing tongue. "That feels so good!"

He pushed her up and spread her labia wide and stared at her, her hole gaping and slick with her own wetness. "You look so fucking beautiful like this."

"Mmmm I wish I could see from that side. We need to get a camera and do this so we can make our own movie."

He was surprised, she'd never mentioned anything like that before. "I like that idea. You're so much hotter than those actresses!" He pushed out his tongue again, flicking her inner labia back and forth.

"No I'm not." she said. "But I love you for saying so!"

Bill smiled and started to respond when she arched her back and pushed her clit down to his eager tongue. "She's sucking on her clit now...she's so wet. Do that please? Suck on me, I'm going to cum so hard on you." He happily obliged, taking her protruding nub into his mouth and sucking gently back and forth. He flattened his tongue, letting it push the little hood around as she bucked softly into him. Deb was cooing and talking between breaths now as he brought her closer and closer.

"Oh...God, that's so hot! Mmmm eat her pretty pussy! I want to taste her...yesss." She writhed above him, rubbing herself all over his open mouth. He cock throbbed as he listened to her rambling and he grasped it and stroked steadily. "Oh...she's spreading her open...so pretty and pink. God her pussy is opened - you can see right inside! Mmmmmm...tongue inside her...fuck her!" He tried to do the same, sucking and flicking Deb's clit, then pushed his tongue up and in her small open hole. "Babe yes...put your tongue in me a little...fuck I'm going to cum soon...I think... mmmm I think the she's going to cum too." She shivered slightly above him. "Mmmmm...keep ahhhhh shit...doing that! Eat it. Eat my pussy...I'm c-cumming...OH!" He felt her tense suddenly and then shudder as she collapsed on him, pussy spasming as her wet lips spread against his tongue. He grasped her hips and pulling her tightly against his mouth sucked hard as she shook above him. She grasped his cock and pulled it into her mouth, panting and gasping around it as she bucked against him. Slowly her orgasm subsided, and when she could, she shakily raised her hips and pulled her over-sensitive clit out of his reach, at the same time taking his throbbing cock deep into her mouth and started sucking him fast and deep into her sweet mouth. Bill groaned beneath her as the head thumped against the back of her throat.

"Goddamn, stop it woman...I don't want to shoot yet!"

She released him, giggling as his cock slapped down on his stomach. She pushed it up and let it slap down again, amused with her toy. "How am I ever to repay your services?"

He slapped her ass cheek hard, causing her to yelp. "Hey, watch it!"

Laughing, he said "Don't worry, I'll get my pound of flesh but I think you need some more attention first." He knew she'd be down for the night after they fucked, and he wanted to make sure she was thoroughly exhausted before he finished.

"Oh, and what did you have in mind?" She asked sweetly, looking back at him from all fours.

"I could stay right here with this view for hours actually." He said, smacking her bottom again.

"Ow!" she gasped, and reached back to spread her cheeks wide. "OK, you can look all you like, but are you sure that's all you want?"

"Hmm...no, I don't think that's going to work either." He leaned up, licking softly through her folds. Deb jerked forward softly, still sensitive.

She pulled her leg across him, purposely dragging her calf across his stiff tool, and sat down beside him. He sat up too, leaned over and kissed her passionately, lightly stroking her taught stomach.

"Hmm...my pussy tastes good doesn't it? No wonder you like eating me out so much." She smiled at him, knowing it was true.

"I could never get enough."

She turned slightly, leaning back in to him, sighed contentedly, and reached to stroke him. "Are you ready for the main event?"

Wrapping his arm around her, he grasped a handful of breast and played with her dark pink nipple, tugging at it until it was wrinkled and hard. "No, not yet. I need you to cum for me again first."

She turned and licked his lips. "I think I can handle that handsome. What did you have in mind this time? I really liked pretending with the video by the way, it made me so hot pretending it was a woman down there eating me. Do you want to do something like that with the other video?"

He smiled. "No, next time maybe. I like what watching girl on girl stuff is doing to you. I've never seen you get so worked up, and I like it. I'd love to watch you make love with another woman, watching you kissing and going down on each other. I think you should keep watching and let me get you off again. I'm going to get your butt ready for a good pounding while I'm at it."

Deb smiled at him. "I'd love that too. You're just taking advantage of me being super horny so you can get away with doing butt stuff aren't you?"

"Of course I am - you know I love your tight little ass." He smiled at her. "I think I can manage to get you off while I'm doing it...especially if you're all wrapped up watching cute girls sucking each others pussies to keep you mind occupied."

She jerked him lazily and leaned to kiss him again, swirling her tongue against his in a soft dance. "You might be right about that mister, this was a good idea I had...watching all of these beautiful women fucking each other is driving me wild. If there was another woman here right now, you'd be getting one hell of a show!"

"Maybe we should do that? If there was another woman here, I'd probably be dehydrated and you'd both be soaked in cum by now." He laughed with her at that. He got up on his knees and grabbed a towel ('she thinks of everything' he thought), and spread it out on the sofa. "Get up and sit up here." he commanded.

"Yes sir, whatever you say sir!" she giggled, standing up and turning, then sat back in the sofa. Bill grabbed her legs and pulled gently. "Scoot your ass down here to the end." he said. Reaching over, he grabbed to two overstuffed pillows on the side and put them behind her. "OK, lean back. How's that?"

Deb pulled one of the pillows up a bit to lean her head back in to. "That's good."

"Do you have the remote?" he asked.

"Yes, right here on the table."

"Good. Go to the index and find the scene on the cover with the three girls - the one where two of them are going down on the third, one on the bottom eating her pussy and the other one licking her ass."

Deb snickered. "Oh, you noticed that one did you? I picked this particular video because of that...I knew it would drive you crazy!"

"You can make all the excuses you like woman, but you know you like it too." He grinned at her and sat in front of her between her legs.

She sighed, then giggled. "Wrong. I totally hate it and only do it because you like it. The sacrifices I make for you."

He laughed, knowing she was just messing with him, and playfully tugged at her nipples. She had found the scene and clicked play, the three actresses were busy disrobing each other. He turned around and leaned back, feeling her hot, wet sex pressed against the back of his neck. She squirmed against him.

"Well, if you really don't like it, I won't bother you anymore then, I'll just sit here and get myself off watching these three having a good time." He grinned to himself and started stroking himself, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Don't you dare make yourself cum down there!" She squeezed her legs firmly around his head. "You turn around and eat my pussy right now or I'll squeeze your head until you forget what you were here for!"

The actresses had wasted no time, they were all nude and in a daisy chain. Two girls were being eaten, and the third was furiously rubbing her surprisingly hairy bush.

"Eat your pussy eh? Anything else?" he asked playfully.

"My clit...play with it and lick it and suck on it like they are."

"Is that all?" he asked again, enjoying the teasing. The scene was a symphony of exaggerated moans and sloppy wet sounds.

Deb squeezed again, giggling at his questions. "What is this, twenty questions?" She released the pressure of her legs and sat up where she could look him in the eyes. He just grinned at her. "You just want me to say it out loud don't you dirty old man?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about dragon lady? I only asked if that was all you wanted. I'm completely innocent" He laughed and she pinched his cheek.

"Innocent...humph. You know that's not all." The scene changed to two of the women in a 69, lapping away at each other while the third sat back in a chair masturbating. Bill stroked slowly, it was a very hot scene.

"Mmmmm...I thought there might be more on your mind. This movie is pretty hot damned hot."

Deb stuck her tongue out at him and put her hands behind her heavy breasts, pushing them forward over his face. He licked at her stiff nipple. "You haven't sucked my boobs hardly at all yet for one thing."

He tipped his head, taking her nipple into his mouth and nibbled at it, then sucked hard and let it pop from his mouth. She gasped and he laughed. "You're right, I've barely touched them. It's hard to with you sitting on my face dear."

She giggled too. "I like sitting on your face, and I think I'm going to have to do it more often. My pussy makes a good muzzle for your smart-ass mouth."

"Yep." he said, licking her nipple again. "Tell me what else my lady fancies."

She let out an exaggerated sigh, and in her best version of a southern accent, she answered. "Well kind suh, if you must know, I would just love it if you would kiss mah little pink ass."

He laughed. "You love it and you know it."

She squeezed her big globes around his face. "Fine you wicked man. Yes, I do love it, now quit stalling and lick me." He was stroking himself, and she could see he was rock hard, balls tight already.

"You're beautiful and sexy, and I love all of you. Especially your hot ass!" He sat up and turned around - she smiled at him.

"Yes babe. My ass is all yours."

Deb leaned back, watching the screen. "I think that girl with the tiny boobs is about to get up and join the other two." She giggled. "Her and Em have the same size tits, but Em's nipples are much bigger." She reached down and spread her lips, pulling one finger from her wet hole up between the folds and brought it up to her mouth, licking and sucking it. "Look how wet she is...I wonder if she tastes like me?"

He was almost to the point of edging now, stroking slowly and stopping. Em's tits were that small? "I don't think so. You taste like you."

"I'm going to pretend she does then. You do what you want with my butt, but leave all my juices for me."

Deb was pulling and twisting at one of her nipples now, completely engrossed in the scene on the TV as she slowly stroked her fingers between her folds. Even fingers penetrating sometimes hurt her, so she barely dipped them inside before pulling them to her lips. He let go of his cock and turned, running his hands up her legs, stroking her calves.

"It's...it's so hot watching them." she stammered.

"Yes." he said, squeezing his balls. Yes, this was all surprisingly hot. "Mmmmmm look at them, the one on the bottom is licking that pretty pussy, and the other one with little boobs is licking her little ass. Do you think her pussy tastes good?"

Softly stroking her clit between two fingers, Deb replied "Yes."

He grasped behind her knees, pushing them up and spreading them, opening her sweet lips and giving him access to everything. "You'd like to taste her pussy, wouldn't you? To lick it, and fuck it with your tongue."

She pussy ached as she rubbing up and down. Again a soft "Yes."

"I'd love to watch you do that, licking and sucking a wet pussy until you made her cum." Bill released his rock hard cock again. Fuck, he was going to cum just talking about this! The flat chested girl on top was carefully rimming her conquest, occasionally dipping her tongue into the crease of her little rosebud. "And what about the girl on top with Emmy's tits? Would you like that too?"

Such a sweet little game they were playing! He looked up at her, noticing her clutching one tit hard and pulling the skin above her flowing mound tight, making her clit stick out as far as it could. He saw pure lust in her eyes as she stared at the screen and nodded, a little whimper escaping her lips as she started to slide her hand down to her open hole. He watched, mesmerized by her beautiful lips spread open before him. Her large clit poked completely out of her little hiding place, and she was carefully avoiding touching it as it gently throbbed. His cock twitched, balls tightening involuntarily. There would be no drawn out screwing for him tonight...he'd be lucky if he lasted until he entered her.

"What about Emmy?" he asked, knowing he was pushing at the edges of an unspoken boundary. "Would you like it if it was her doing that to you?"

He knew by her raspy breaths she was hot and it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge. The scene had changed, now the small breasted girl was receiving all the attention from the other two. He looked up at her.

"Well?" he asked.