Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away and kissed her nose. "I guess that answers all of your questions." he said, smiling. "So when does your plan go to step two?"

She smiled. "Really, you mean it?"

He nodded. "Yes. I'm still a little unsure about a few things, but I'm willing to try it if you want to."

She kissed him. "I do. For them, and for us. I think this could be a lot of fun."

Emmy

Emmy pulled in the garage, turned off her SUV, closed the garage door, and sat for a few minutes. She'd just come from Deb's house where they'd had a couple glasses of wine and she'd sobbed, confessing everything wrong with her sex life. And then to make matters worse, she'd been marched down to find out if Bill though she was pretty enough to screw. "Oh God." she muttered to no one, and got out of the car and headed into the house.

Dave had left yesterday and would be gone until late Thursday evening, making his usual run out to the West coast and back. She hoped that after the argument they'd had he would actually come home, because she missed him terribly! She put down her purse and pulled a bottle of wine from the pantry. She wasn't much of a drinker, but the past couple days with Dave, and this afternoon's embarrassing scene with Deb was enough to make anyone drink. Not that she didn't understand what Deb was trying to do, but damn it that was pretty bold! She poured a half glass of the red wine, and took that and the bottle to the master bedroom to run a bath, intending to get soaked inside and out.

She sat the bottle down on the sink and took a sip from her glass and then just stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of tan capris and a light blue, rather loose tank top. She was self conscious of her small breasts and seldom wore anything tight or revealing. She'd been raised in a very religious family, so even if she did have something to show off, she probably wouldn't for the guilt it would bring. Shrugging to herself, she lifted the tank over her head and dropped it to the floor, then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and pulled it off too. She stared at her small 32A breasts in the mirror and shook her head. She used both hands to push them together, trying to find something that resembled a cleavage. 'Might as well be a man's chest.' she thought to herself. Except for her nipples, which were dark, somewhat large and long when erect. She loved everything about those, especially that they seemed to be connected directly to her vagina. She gave them a quick pinch, and sighed. Unbuttoning the capris, she hooked them and her purple brief panties and wriggled them down and stepped out of them.

Now naked, she took a quick inventory of her nude self. Tiny but firm breasts, nipples now stiff from her tweaking them. Tight stomach and thin waistline, hips just slightly flared, and firm pretty legs. A small, neatly trimmed patch of black hair pointed downward in a triangle over her mons and stopped st the top of the slit. Outer lips slightly thin, and her inner labia prominently fell into the little gap between her thighs. She thought it made her sex look a little odd, but she thought it was nice. She turned to the side and glanced over her shoulder, admiring her firm round cheeks and smiled. She might have been short-changed in the boob department, but her butt was perfect. Even Deb said so.

She reached down and pushed the stopper down, then turned on the hot water to start filling the big jetted tub. Taking her glass, she emptied it in two big gulps and filled it, fuller this time, and set it on the edge of the tub. Walking to the bedroom, she retrieved a book from the bed stand and went back in the bathroom, opening the closet and retrieving a towel and a few candles. She set the towel on the floor and lit the sandalwood scented candles and set two of them on the foot side of the tub and one on the counter top. She sat down on the toilet and peed, then flushed and washed her hands, retrieved her glass and the now half full bottle and set them next to the tub on the floor. She checked the temperature of the water - a little bit hotter than she liked, but not unbearable. Stepping in, she carefully lowered herself down into the water and let it continue filling the tub until it was above the jets, then hit the button and turned them on, closing her eyes and sinking further into the swirling water.

Emmy tried for a while to let the water wash away the argument with Dave, and her embarrassment with Debbie and Bill. She sighed and took a long drink.

Dave was a good man. She knew he was, and felt terrible that she'd let her emotions get the best of her and accuse him of not being attracted to her any more. Even worse, of cheating on her. He broke down and denied it all, and though it had hurt him, she finally had pushed him hard enough that he talked to her about their lack of intimacy. He was in great shape, but had a family history of very high blood pressure and had been on medication since his mid-twenties. Over the years, the medication had taken it's toll and had caused enough of an ED problem that he started to avoid sex out of fear he wouldn't be able to. It wasn't that he didn't want to make love, he simply didn't think he could. They had married young, and were both virgins, having saved themselves for marriage. Given her girl talk with Deb, she knew that her own sex life had been quite tame, and she'd never thought much of it until learning of Deb and Bill's problems and what they were doing about it. After Dave's admissions, she thought about bringing some of those things up. Maybe when he returned she would approach it. He'd told her he would understand if she wanted to leave him (no!), and that if she found someone to take care of her, he would try to understand that too. 'What a damned mess!' she thought.

She finished her glass and poured a third, nearly emptying the bottle. The water was still warm and swirling around her and the light was dim with just the candles. She found herself thinking about all the things Deb had told her she and Bill did instead of 'normal' sex. Touching, and masturbating, and oral sex. And anal sex too. Emmy and Dave certainly hadn't done any of those things - their most adventurous lovemaking had found them trying a couple of different positions, but really not much else. They weren't Puritans by any means - she certainly had her go-to fantasies and figured Dave must too, but they just didn't talk about or do those 'other' things. She thought about Deb...she'd seen her shower and change at the gym and knew she had a body most twenty year olds were jealous of. Emmy certainly was, especially of her large, full breasts. She brought her hands to her own, and gently thumbed her nipples, the cool air above the water and her attention making them quite stiff. She squeezed them, wondering what it would feel like to squeeze Deb's larger breasts. Delicious, naughty images of squeezing and kissing Deb's tits filled her mind and she wondered what it would feel like to hold them in her hands. To lick them. Her thumbing became light squeezing and pulling of each nipple, sending little jolts directly to her pussy.

Shaking her head, she took another sip of wine, then closed her eyes again. This time it was images of Bill that worked their way in. He'd said she was pretty and that he would have sex with her if he could. He was a hunk she thought, tall and handsome, and she found herself wondering what his cock looked like, how big it was. Her hand slipped below the water, down her belly to the soft curls being swept by the gurgling water, and squeezed her soft fleshy lips. She let one finger slip between, her abundant wetness already lubricating her, allowing her finger slip easily inside. She moaned softly, images of Bill thrusting deep inside her from every position she could think of filling her imagination. Pulling her finger slowly out, she pushed it down and rubbed it across her puckered hole. She'd never done anything like that before, and Dave had never touched her there. It felt good - very good she thought as she pressed the tip of her finger into the tight ring. She wasn't sure how a big cock could possibly enter her there.

The water was cooling now, and she was both tipsy from the wine, and pretty excited from her imagination. She pulled the drain and stood up, stepping out of the tub onto the mat and picked up the towel to dry off. A few moments later, she poured the rest of the wine in her glass and took one of the candles into the bedroom, setting it and her glass on the nightstand. She went back to the bathroom and picked up a hair brush with an ergonomic tapered handle and washed it quickly. She blew out the other two candles, then stepped back into the bedroom and crawled up on the bed. Lying back, she let her hands press into her hips and slowly dragged them upward across her sides and let her fingertips lightly rub the sides of her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from her excitement and the cool air, and she rubbed her palms across them, feeling their length fold flat and down. The slow, constant friction sent waves of pleasure as if they were connected directly to her aching clit. She squeezed her thighs together tightly and flexed her pelvic muscles trying to relieve the exquisite pressure. Grasping her small breasts, she squeezed them firmly, letting her fingertips dig into the flesh and pull upward, catching her nipples against her palms and pulling on them.

"Oh!" she gasped. She pulled her right hand free, letting the nipple snap from it's captivity and moaned softly as she traced her taught stomach with her fingertips, slowly pushing her hand lower. She felt the soft down and let her fingers slip through it, then pushed further, surprised at the heat emanating from her sex. Spreading her legs, she flattened her fingers and stroked them across her pussy, feeling her long inner lips wet and yielding to her advance. She squeezed softly, flesh molding to her hand and released. She had always produced an amazing amount of clear fluid when she was excited, and she felt it wetting her fingers as she pressed them into her soft folds. Pushing further down, she let her middle finger rub past her flowing pussy, and across to the dimple of her asshole, already slippery from her natural wetness dribbling down.

"Mmmmmm." she groaned, imagining it was Bill stroking her there. Reaching for the brush, she brought it to her lips and kissed the tip, in her mind it was Bill's cock tapping softly at her mouth, and she licked her lips. She had only sucked her husband a few times briefly and didn't know exactly what to do, but she let the handle into her mouth, licking and sucking it, pretending it was Bill's hard cock. Her fingertip stroked her rosebud and it yielded, letting her slip it inside, and she pushed it in to the second knuckle. She left it there and concentrated on the handle, wetting it generously, then pulled it down to her pussy, rubbing the length of the handle along her exposed cleft. It slipped against her clit, and she jerked slightly, surprised at how sensitive she was. She did it again, making her pelvic muscles tighten on their own and she felt the tight ring squeeze her invading finger.

"Ooohhhhh" she cooed...that felt electrifying! She began stroking her finger in and out slowly, using the brush handle to rub her clit at the same time, rocking her hips in time with both. She continued her fantasy, imagining it was Bill slowly fingering her asshole as he stroked his length against her. Suddenly he pulled the head down and entered her needy cunt, stretching her silky walls as he slowly, agonizingly slipped his cock inside her. "Yesssss...put it in me Bill." she muttered, hips driving down trying to take more. She pulled her finger free from her slick back hole and pulled it up, stroking up and down her white-hot clit and quickly pumping the brush handle, her wet cunt gripping then releasing it as she fucked herself.

"Yesss...do it Bill...fuck me!" She imagined him above her and pulled her knees back, opening herself as he thrust deeper and deeper inside her. The sweet pressure was building deep inside her, and she imagined him still stroking her back door, relaxing and opening her. She saw him in her mind slowly pulling himself free from the firm grip of her glistening cunt and push the head of his cock down, stroking it against her ass. Pulling the handle down, she pressed the tip firmly against her puckered hole and started to push gently. "Fuck me...Bill...fuck me in my ass." She adjusted to the angle, and slowly pushed, her slippery opening slowly stretching as the handle got wider, then gripping tightly as it narrowed again. "Uhhhhh...hmmmmm." she moaned as the end of the bristles met her ass cheek, her fingers dancing quickly against her clit.

She was so close to cumming now, the thick handle holding her frantically clenching asshole open felt wonderful and odd all at once as she slowly pulled it back to the thicket part, then let her squeezing pull it back in. Her mind saw him poised above, slowly thrusting his manhood inside and filling her asshole as she strummed her fingers against her sensitive, quivering bud. Her orgasm engulfed her almost before she knew it was there, and she cried out, pushing two fingers inside her pussy and felt a flood of wetness as the erratic, jerking grip of her cunt tried to pull her fingers deeper inside. The fullness in her bottom was intoxicating as she rolled to her side, knees up to her chest. She gasped sharply as her clenching hole forced the brush handle out, and as her spasms drifted softly away, the emptiness almost felt strange.

Emmy moaned softly as she pulled her fingers gently from her pussy and up to her mouth, sucking her slick, clear fluids off them as she whimped softly into her pillow. She moved her hand back down, into the slight gap between her thighs and squeezed her pussy, feeling the wetness around her fingers. She didn't open her eyes, and slowly drifted off to a deeply satisfied sleep.