Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy cried out softly, pushing back as the thumb entered her. She was almost unaware of Deb grinding into her, but felt more fingers spreading her inner labia and press into the little hood, finding the tiny nub of her clit and circling it quickly.

Deb pulled her thumb slowly out, coated with Emmy's wetness and sucked it into her mouth, tasting her pussy for the fist time. She shivered and ground her cunt firmly into Emmy's leg, then pushed her hand back down, rubbing outside her wet hole and spreading her wetness all over her pussy before pushing it deep inside, feeling the pulsing grip as her pussy contracted. Emmy gasped and whimpered below her.

Emmy reached back with her hand as her hips bucked slowly in rhythm to the finger-fucking. Deb moved her fingers from her clit, and took Emmy's hand, pulling it gently up and turning it palm up on the back of her leg. She then carefully lowered herself down over it, pressing her pussy firmly against Emmy's extended fingers.

Emmy gasped as she realized Deb was grinding into her hand, and she squeezed as Deb rocked gently on her fingers, pushing her big clit between them.

"Please..." she whispered as Deb moved back and gently pressed two fingers inside her wet hole, spreading and opening her. Deb groaned and rocked her hips steadily as she felt Emmy squeeze her fingers firmly around her own clit, stroking it like a tiny hard prick. She was going to cum very soon doing this.

Emmy gasped in shallow bursts as she was slowly impaled. She reached underneath her stomach to find her aching clit soaked in her own fluids and rubbed quickly, bucking her hips against Deb's thrusting fingers. She felt a finger stroking the sensitive skin of her asshole, stroking in little circles, and whimpered as her orgasm rippled through her.

Deb felt her pussy clenched tightly around her fingers, gripping and releasing quickly as her orgasm completely consuming her. She started thrusting her fingers, the wet sounds of her impaled pussy and the site of her little asshole clenching quickly with each contraction pushed Deb over the edge and she bucked quickly, grazing her pulsing clit over Emmy's curled fingers. "I'm cumming!" she gasped, squeezing her knees tight around Emmy's thigh as she shuddered with her own release.

Emmy panted softly, still pushing back trying to push the invading fingers deeper inside her. She felt Deb shudder against her and felt emptiness as the fingers left her. "You taste so good!" Deb groaned. As suddenly as the fingers left they were back, pushing inside and stretching her. She gasped and shook gently, her spasmed around them. She pulled her hand free from under Deb's pussy, and brought it to her lips, tentatively licking and finally licking them.

"You too." The fingers left her again and the bed shifted as Deb lay down beside her. She opened her eyes to Deb staring at her. Right into her soul she thought, no secrets remained between them.

"Deb..." She started to say something, and stopped, mesmerized by the soft eyes staring back at her.

"Shhhh. I've wanted to do that for such a long time." Deb said quietly.

Emmy smiled slightly. "You have?" She pulled her hand free from beneath her and brought it up, touching Debs lips with the sticky wetness. Deb sucked them into her mouth. "Did you plan all of this?"

Releasing her finger, Deb laughed. "A thousand times in my fantasies, but no not today. I planned to drink wine and have lunch, and then I saw you come out of the bathroom naked, I thought..." She trailed off and just smiled.

"You thought you'd take advantage of me?" Emmy giggled.

"I love you Em, in so many ways, and I would never have...I would have stopped if you told me to."

Emmy smiled. "The more you touched me, the more I didn't want you stop, and I'm glad you didn't."

Deb smiled back. "I don't know if I could have stopped. You are so beautiful." She reached across, placing her hand on Emmy's lower back. "I don't want this to end now either. Now that we've gone this far, I want to make love to you...to kiss you all over, to go down on you and make you cum with my tongue. Is that OK? Will you let me?"

"Have you ever done that before, kissed a woman? All over?"

"Yes, but not for a really, really long time. I fantasize about it. A lot more lately I confess." She moved closer, draping a leg over Emmy's and lowered her hand, cupping her ass.

Emmy looked at her for a long moment, then closed her eyes. "I've thought about it too now and then. When I see you in the locker room, your breasts. I've wanted to touch them." She felt the fingers move lower, pressing into her hot flesh.

Deb leaned forward and kissed her softly at first, then more urgently as Emmy responded. She sent her tongue exploring and found lips, then another tongue, and wrestled with it, sucking it. Emmy whimpered.

Deb pulled away and lay on her back "I want you to touch them. Come here on top of me."

Emmy hesitated. "Are you sure it's OK?"

"Yes...please"

Emmy moved to her side, then pushed herself up and straddled her, sitting lightly on her stomach. She stared at the heavy breasts flattened slightly to the sides of Deb's chest, still flushed from earlier. Her areola were large and light colored, with nipples just slightly off-center. She hesitated.

"It's OK Em. Here." Deb reached for her hands and guided them to her breasts, then squeezed them tightly. She let go and sighed as Emmy squeezed and released them.

"They're so big!" She finally exclaimed.

Deb laughed. "Yes, they're a big pain in the ass really. They're always getting in the way."

Emmy laughed with her. "I wish I had big boobs in my way." She pushed them up from underneath the sides, and squeezed them together.

"Don't say that, your boobs are perfect. Are they sensitive?"

Emmy nodded. "Yes, pretty sensitive."

"Mine aren't, but I wish they were. Here, hold one with both hands and squeeze it hard. I'll tell you when to stop."

Emmy moved her other hand, and squeezed one big globe like she was strangling it. "Like this?" She said, and squeezed firmly.

"Yes. Keep going, harder. You'll be surprised at how hard, just keep doing it." She did, forcing the flesh into a tight ball above her hands. "OK, that's good. That's how hard you can squeeze them."

"Wow, that would kill me I think." Emmy said, and gripped the other tit, squeezing them both hard.

"I like it." Deb said. "Now, squeeze my nipples...both of them." Emmy let go, watching the big, blushing tits fall to the side. She took each nipple between her thumb and the edge of her finger and gently squeezed.

"Play with them how you like your played with." She did, squeezing and pulling softly, then rolling them. Deb moaned softly. "Mmmmm that's nice. Now squeeze hard and pull on them. Stretch them as far as you can."

She did, pulling until her breasts were stretched into points. Deb gasped softly. "Yes, like that...that's how I like to do it." Emmy lowered them, getting a better grip and pulled until Deb gasped. She let them go.

"Sorry." She said.

"Don't be. That was good, very good." Deb pushed her hands against the sides and held her tits together. "Would you kiss them? You can suck them if you would like too." She asked.

Emmy nodded and slid down, leaving a little wet trail of her juices on Deb's lower stomach. She leaned down and kissed one erect nipple softly, then moved to the other.

"Please suck on them. I love having them sucked." Emmy took one into her mouth, sucking just the very tip. "Ohhh that's nice...do it some more."

Emmy giggled and sucked harder, then pulled away with a little pop. "Like that?"

"Mmm hmm." Deb reached under and found Emmy's small breasts, a little fuller now that they were hanging below her. She found the nipples and squeezed them.

"Gentle. I'm a lot more sensitive than you are." Deb released the pressure and just barely held them, rolling them back and for the between her thumb and fingers. Emmy moaned. "Yesssss just like that." She grasped one of Deb's breasts and strangled it again, squeezing it into a tight ball of flesh, then smiled and raked her teeth across the areola and up across the nipple.

"Oh." Deb gasped. "That looks really fucking hot!"

Emmy giggled again. "You like it?"

"Yes. Do you?"

Emmy answered by sucking her hardened nipple deep into her mouth, pressing it tightly against the roof of her mouth. Releasing it, she continued squeezing and lowered her mouth to the other flattened tit and sucked it, then released it and sat up. She brought her hands to her own breasts and squeezed softly, then tugged at her long nipples. Deb grasped her own, pulling one up and licking the nipple.

Emmy cooed. "If I could do that, I might never leave the house!" Deb laughed, then sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"No fair!" Emmy laughed, and squirmed a bit. Deb could feel the hot wetness or her sex.

"Is this turning you on Em?" She asked, knowing the answer.

Emmy nodded.

"Can I taste you?"

She nodded again.

"Lean back a little and open yourself for me. I want to see at you."

Emmy frowned. "This isn't really my good side."

"All your sides are perfect, especially this one!"

Emmy leaned a bit and pushed her hips forward. Her long inner labia stuck briefly to Deb's stomach, then as she raised up, a strand of clear fluid stretched from her glistening lips to a little puddle on Deb's stomach.

"So pretty. Are you always wet like this?"

"When I get all hot and bothered I am." Emmy answered.

"I'm so jealous. I had to use a lubrication for a long time before it got so painful."

Emmy sighed, seeing the pained expression in Deb's eyes. "But you can do it in your bottom? Doesn't that hurt more?"

Deb laughed. "It's different, sort of a full feeling. It doesn't really hurt, not if you are prepared and are gentle about it. Have you ever?"

"Oh God no. I never even thought of doing anything like that until you talked about it the other day, and now I can't stop thinking about it." She giggled. "I went home last Sunday and had a bath and got good and horny, and I kind of used a hair brush and tried it."

"And?"

"It was...different but good. I had a really good orgasm."

Deb squeezed her breasts again, pulling her nipples. "Trust me, if you let a man anywhere near there, he'll never leave it alone." She laughed. "And you have the most perfect butt. I'm not going to leave it alone either."

Emmy gave her a wry look. "Well, that might be interesting."

"Can you play with yourself for me, and then let me taste your fingers?"

"I'll try." Emmy replied. "This is kind of embarrassing though."

"Why? You're beautiful."

Emmy smiled. "I've never thought so." She used her fingers to squeeze the inner lips and pulled them down. "These are just so big, it makes me self-conscious."

"Oh God Em, they're so pretty and perfect. We're all a little different." She laughed. "My clit is so big, it looks almost like a little dick."

Emmy giggled, and slipped a finger between her folds and stroked downward, pushing in and out a few times before pulling it out and showing Deb. She took it into her mouth, and sucked it gently.

"I love it."

"Thank you. Should I do it more?"

"Watching you touch yourself is making me super horny, but no. I want you to come up here so I can lick you now."

Emmy started to move up and paused, and Deb giggled. She reached up to her breasts and stroked them.

Emmy looked concerned. "I know this is a terrible time to be practical, but I'm, really wet. I..."

"You don't have to worry about that Em...I love that you're so turned on, and you taste so incredible."

Emmy laughed. "I don't want you to think I peed on you."

Deb laughed too. "I don't think I'd even care if you do right now. I want to eat you so bad it hurts, now come here!" She reached behind Emmy and grasped her ass and pulled her forward quickly enough that she had to reach out for the wall to stop from falling forward. In a brief instant she felt her inner lips being pulled into Deb's sucking mouth, her tongue circling around and mashing them into the roof of her mouth.

Emmy groaned as the probing tongue found their center and pushed, and she rocked her hips slightly letting the tip of her tongue enter her, then lick upward and dragging across the little nub of her clit peeking out from it's hood. She rocked her hips as Deb shifted her tongue back, this time licking past her opening to her perineum and all the way back, dipping into her wet hole and pulling the sweet juices from her. She sucked the little protruding clit and nibbled at it, pushed it firmly against her upper lip.

"Oh my God!" Emmy gasped, a white-hot heat spreading quickly throughout her entire sex.

Deb sucked the large inner lips deep into her mouth again, tasting her musky sweetness and moaned, humming straight into the gushing cunt mashed into her eager mouth. She licked upward, finding the little protruding clit and flicked it quickly. She wanted more, to push her tongue inside, to drink up her hot juices. Instead, she heard a sudden cry and Emmy lurched forward. Deb's nose brushed into the little tuft of wispy pubic hair as Emmy bucked into her mouth and came, a little flood of wetness spread over and into her mouth. Above her, Emmy babbled incoherently and she pulled her tighter against her mouth, not letting her free, until Emmy collapsed to the side, one leg still draped across Deb's breasts.

Deb pushed it over, then rolled over behind Emmy, pushing behind one knee and spreading her as far as she could. She laid between her legs and moved up, pushing her tongue as far into Emmy's wet pussy as she could, plunging in and out quickly. Emmy moaned, arching her back and gasped as she felt the hot tongue rise up and flick against her ass. "Deb...wha...ahhh!"

"Cum for me Em, please...cum over and over until you can't any more!" Her tongue pressed hard against the little quivering asshole and she felt the tip open her as Emmy raised her hips and slid her hand down underneath to attack her tingling clit. Deb grasped her cheeks, spreading her and stretching the little hole and flicking against it quickly with her tongue. Emmy felt it like little shock waves, and she rocked back into her, her fingers a frantic blur over her clit. The wet tongue was gone suddenly, and she felt fingers entering her pussy, pushing down against the back of her pelvis searching the little rough spot of flesh. Then another finger started stroking up and down against her slippery asshole before slowly pushing against it. Emmy cried out as her little hole contracted and Deb's finger slipped inside her, at the same time the other fingers stroked firmly against her g-spot. Emmy started to shake, and cried out as her she spasmed around the fingers slipping in and out of her. She bit into the edge of the pillow as her contractions shook her, unable to stop the cries as the powerful orgasm wracked her entire body.

Deb tried to hold her hands still as Emmy spasmed and jerked, shoving back into the fingers invading her. Another gush of wetness escaped between her fingers as she pulled them out slightly, adding a third and pushing them deep into her hot cunt while Emmy panted out her release. She felt the rhythmic squeezing start to fade, and carefully slipped her fingers out, kneeling over and lying beside her lover. She reached and pulled Emmy closer, and smiled when she lifter her head and placed it in the crease of her shoulder, and sluggishly pulled her leg up and over Deb's, the hot wetness of her pussy pressing tightly into her thigh. Emmy draped her arm across Deb's stomach, cupping one large breast and felt Deb's other arm fall across hers and then begin to shake quickly. As she came out of her haze, Emmy realized Deb was masturbating, and she squeezed her large breast hard, pulling the skin tight until she held Deb's nipple tightly between her palm and fingers and pulled it. Deb moaned softly and Emmy pushed her elbow down so she could look at her friend, and saw lust in her eyes.

"I...I need to cum." Deb stammered.

Emmy pushed up and kissed her cheek, still wet with her own juices, then moved to her lips. Deb's tongue shot into her mouth, and she tasted herself. As they kissed, she released the nipple and trailed her hand down Deb's arm to her hand and then fingers, which now had stopped their assault on her cunt and were just squeezing it tightly. Emmy broke the kiss.

"I've never done this before."

Deb smiled. "It's OK Em, you don't have to..."

"No! I mean I want to. To kiss you like you did to me. I can't believe it I'm saying this, but I want to do it. I want to make you cum too."

Deb leaned up and kissed her, reaching up to play with Emmy's long nipple. "I'm already so close. I want you to do whatever you want Em, whatever you are OK with doing. I am about to burst!"

Emmy giggled. "I want to suck your beautiful boobs too, I love doing that. But I want to kiss you here too." She slipped her hand over the mound and down, her middle finger easing between the folds. She pushed further, letting the tip slide deeper and start to enter her.

"Oh...yes." Deb writhed slightly, and jumped when the finger pushed deeper. "Careful. It's OK, but it starts to get really sensitive there."

"I'm sorry." Emmy frowned.

"It's OK. A little bit feels nice, just not much more than that. Everything else is OK."

Emmy nodded and pulled her finger free, then stroked it up, feeling the stiffness of her large clit rubbing against it. "How about here? she asked. "Are you really sensitive here too?"

Deb moaned softly. "Mmmm hmm, really sensitive right now." She took Emmy's hand and pushed it further down until her fingertip brushed her ass. "There too, you can put your fingers in there if you want to. I like that and sometimes I need it to cum."

Emmy moved up to her knees and over Deb's leg, then laid down on top, letting her small, pointy nipples press into Deb's chest and kissed her neck.

"I want to do the things you did to me."

She kissed slowly down, fighting her desire to stop and suckle the large globes, and continued down below her belly button. She stopped at the little bulge of flesh above her slit, kissing it. She moved down a bit more and then grasped behind Deb's knees, pushing them up until Deb took over and pulled them back and to the sides. It opened her completely to Emmy's gaze.

"You're beautiful too." she said. Deb's inner labia were smaller than her own and were spread wide open, pulled somewhat by her surprisingly large, erect clit. She could inside her a little, her wet inner muscles squeezing now and then. She smelled wonderful, similar to her own scent, but different at the same time. Her little sphincter ring, also pink, glistened with her own moisture. Emmy wondered how much different she must look like this, and secretly wanted to know. She leaned forward, and kissed Deb, right on her open hole, and giggled when she gasped.

"Please." Deb gurgled as her pelvic muscles flexed involuntarily.

Emmy leaned again, this time with her tongue pushed out and for the first time she felt the softness of a pussy against her probing tongue. It was Emmy who now moaned, as a sudden flush of heat shot through her core. She tasted again, and decided she liked it. She licked upward, feeling the tip of her clit hit much further back on her tongue than she expected, like a tiny penis she thought momentarily, and then felt the writhing below her as she dragged the flat of her tongue across the tip slowly. She felt Deb push up against her slightly, and glanced up to see that she had wrapped her lower arms around behind her knees, and had grasped her big boobs, mauling them and twisting her own nipples. She stared for a moment, catching Deb's eyes filled with animal lust again staring back at her. Emmy smiled and started over, pushing the tip of her tongue against the open hole and licking up slowly across her clit again.